Events on 6th Reviews

Events on 6th 4
Events on 6th 5
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Bontrager · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Helped Take the Stress Out of Planning!

My husband (yay!) and I planned our wedding for December 28, 2019 when we got engaged in 2018 (we ended up eloping in June and used this date for our formal celebration as planned). Having difficulties finding an affordable indoor venue, I stumbled across Events on 6th during a google search. The venue was low priced, GORGEOUS, and seemed too good to be true. I reached out to the owner, Lesley, and was elated that our wedding date was available. Lesley provided quick, exceptional service and was just as excited about the wedding as we were! Lesley's flexibility with our planning sessions, understanding, and dedication to making sure everything was planned out and executed smoothly helped take the stress out of the day so that we could focus on what was important - our marriage. The chapel was absolutely gorgeous and we received complements all night long. Love this venue!!

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Rebekah

Rebekah · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Classic and charming

Events on 6th has a classic yet modern charm. The space is very flexible when thinking about decorating and themes and Lesley is extremely kind and personable.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Events on 6th's reply:

Thanks, Rebekah! Even though you found a place that better fit your wedding vision, I appreciate your coming in to tour and also these kind words. All the best to you!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Korhel · Married on 12/13/2019

Lesley is the best to work with!!

I can't say enough great things, the venue itself is stunningly beautiful and Lesley was so fun and easy to work with! We can not recommend Events on 6th enough!! It will be the wedding of your dreams I can promise you!!!

Events on 6th 6
    Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Skosh

skosh · Married on 11/09/2019

We loved it!

We are so happy we chose Events on 6th for our wedding. The building is beautiful and with the Chapel, the Lounge and the the Reception space you are able to move smoothly from ceremony, to cocktail hour, to reception. Lesley is wonderful to work with. Quick responses to any questions I may have had and she also gave great referrals for catering and wedding coordination.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Britney Adams · Married on 09/28/2019

Events on 6th is absolutely beautiful inside and out.

Our wedding day was everything we had hoped for. Lesley was amazing to work with and was always so professional and helpful! From the ceremony to the reception the venue has a great flow and is just beautiful. We hardly had to decorate, table cloths and simple flowers is all it took to create a gorgeous atmosphere. I couldn’t be happier with the venue itself and how awesome Lesley was ever step of the way!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Events on 6th's reply:

Thank you for your lovely words! I'm so glad I could help make it a wonderful day, and I'm so happy you loved the building!

Brooke Eckhaus · Married on 09/27/2019

So sweet and helpful

Lesley was a joy to work with. She really knows the venue and the wedding business. She also is super easy to get a hold of. I could e-mail or text her anytime and she would reply quickly. As for the day of, she was stealth yet there for us. Including helping me with the train of my dress. I absolutely loved Events on 6th.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Events on 6th's reply:

Hee hee! I love that I'm stealth! I'm so glad it was a wonderful day and the venue was lovely for you.
  • Hana

Hana · Married on 09/21/2019

Gorgeous Venue!

Gorgeous venue nestled in a neighborhood and a very communicative venue coordinator! With a visitation meeting, two planning sessions and a 90 minute rehearsal the day before, everything went wonderfully! We appreciated the freedom to choose a caterer outside of the preferred vendors list! Thank you Lesley for everything!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Events on 6th's reply:

You are very welcome! I'm glad it was a wonderful and beautiful day. I'm glad I could help! And your food choice was great!

Samantha · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect!! ❤️

Events on 6th was everything we always dreamed of!! Before we met Lesley, we were so overwhelmed trying to find a venue within our price-range that still had the beauty and charm that we wanted. The second we walked into the gorgeous chapel, and heard that pipe organ play.. We knew we had found our wedding venue!! We signed a contract before we even left. As the days to the wedding got closer, Lesley was always there for us! If I had a question (that wasn't already answered by all of her AMAZING info online), we knew she'd respond ASAP with an answer. She was always very responsive and incredibly helpful. She helped answer venue-specific questions, random wedding planning questions, you name it!! I honestly cannot even put into words how big of a difference she made for our special day. If you feel on the fence about this venue... Just go see it. I promise it'll be worth it!! ❤️❤️

Thank you Lesley!!

P. S. I don't have my official wedding photos back yet, so these are just taken from family member's cell phones- doesn't do the venue justice!!

Events on 6th 7
    Events on 6th 8
    Events on 6th 9
    Sent on 09/30/2019

Events on 6th's reply:

I'm so glad the online info was a big help! I love to organize things and be in the background just supporting people and getting them what they need, so it's great that you took advantage! What a beautiful and happy day it was!

Melinda · Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful venue and amazing service !

Events on 6th was nothing short of amazing on our wedding day and events leading up to the day! Lesley is professional and organized as well as funny and patient when things don’t go according to plan. We are a big group and had a lot of needs and she handled everything gracefully even going that extra mile. I would highly highly recommend Events on 6th for anyone who is looking for a charming venue with character and accommodating staff for a very competitive price.

Events on 6th 10
    Events on 6th 11
    Sent on 09/04/2019

Sharon · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful and Perfect for the Occasion

Roberto and my wedding was fun, special, and memorable thanks to this beautiful venue and what it has to offer. Lesley was very thorough and helpful in the planning process, and she also provided us with a list of preferred and recommended vendors. Because of this, everything ran smoothly during the wedding and we were able to focus on celebrating our day. It was also great to have the ceremony and reception in one location, and the building looks exceptional and well-maintained. I received a lot of compliments from our guests about how beautiful this venue is, and I don't think Roberto and I could have found a better place for us to get married!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Events on 6th's reply:

I'm so glad everything went so smoothly and you could concentrate on all the fun things of getting married!! What a beautiful day; I'm so glad your guests enjoyed it. Glad I could help!

Theresa · Married on 07/20/2019

This place is fabulous you will not be dissapointed

We could not say enough good things about Events on 6th. Our wedding was fabulous. It is such a classy venue and reserving the location was seamless. Lesley is very though and gracious and was a pleasure to work with. The venue was absolutely beautiful, not only for pictures but guests loved not having to travel to a separate location for the reception. There is also a beautiful park down the road to take even more great wedding photos. You will not be disappointed.

Events on 6th 12
    Events on 6th 24
    Events on 6th 25
    Sent on 07/30/2019

Events on 6th's reply:

Aw, what great photos! What a fun day; I'm so glad the guests enjoyed your special day and you had fun too. Glad to help!
  • Taketa

Taketa Burton · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing beautiful

The venue is beautiful and Lesley is just as amazing! I love the stained glass and the natural light that comes thru! I recommend this venue to everyone I can!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Events on 6th's reply:

Thank you so much! What a beautiful day...I love the stained glass too!! I'm so glad it was wonderful and you loved the venue!
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 06/22/2019

Stunning Venue

This venue is absolutely stunning. Leslie was so accommodating throughout our whole wedding process and the venue did not disappoint of the day of. The pictures turned out beautiful and the layout of the building was perfect for our day!

Events on 6th 26
    Events on 6th 27
    Events on 6th 28
    Events on 6th 29
    Events on 6th 30
    Sent on 07/19/2019

Events on 6th's reply:

Lovely photos and a wonderful day! I'm so glad it was a beautiful, memorable day and that the venue was a great backdrop for you. Glad to help!

Hannah · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing location Amazing people

Lesley at Events on 6th was amazing she made the process of viewing the venue, booking, and all preparation meeting and day of details go amazingly. She helped everything come together and truly helped make the day beautiful.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Bryana · Married on 05/03/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Events on 6th (Lesley especially) was incredible when planning my mother in laws wedding, they were accommodating for her medical needs, made sure we had everything we needed, and always responded promptly to any questions or concerns. The entire planning process for the venue went seamlessly and we feel like we made the perfect choice for our family!

Events on 6th 31
    Events on 6th 32
    Events on 6th 33
    Events on 6th 34
    Events on 6th 35
    Sent on 03/27/2019

Events on 6th's reply:

I am so glad we could help make this wedding happen! It was a wonderful day, and you did a great job planning it and making it a wonderful day for your family.

Sarah Walstead · Married on 03/15/2019

Honest, Straight forward and very, very helpful.

Lesley, the venue coordinator was very professional and a pleasure to work with. We had plenty of time to plan and do walk through. We can't find a single thing to critisize or complain about! Definetly recommend working with Lesley and booking Events on 6th!!

Events on 6th 36
    Events on 6th 37
    Events on 6th 38
    Events on 6th 39
    Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Molly

Molly Ausmus · Married on 02/16/2019

We love Events on 6th !

Events on 6th was the perfect choice for our wedding day. The building itself is absolutely beautiful and has so much to offer.
    We loved working with Lesley! She is very kind, organized, and quick to respond with any questions or concerns.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Events on 6th's reply:

What a wonderful day! I'm so glad you loved it and had a beautiful wedding day! Thank you for your kind words. I love to help!

Barrett Castile · Married on 02/09/2019

Excellent service

Lesley provides excellent customer service. She went above and beyond to make things easier on those involved. Of all the things to worry about with a wedding Lesley and the venue were not one of them.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Events on 6th's reply:

Thank you so much! I know it was a stressful week with all the snow, but it all went well and I'm glad I could be a part of it! Thank you for your kind words.
  • Tanner

Tanner Ensign · Married on 12/14/2018

It was perfect!

Lesley and her staff are amazing! They were extremely helpful with everything! From late night calls and concerns, Lesley had everything we ever needed at a moments notice. And the venue itself captured our dream wedding. We couldn’t of been happier. Thank You SOOO much for everything!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Events on 6th's reply:

I loved your wedding vision and dreams! So glad I could help bring it all to fruition. What a lovely wedding day! I'm glad you loved it.

Natasha Fitzgerald · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding Day

We only needed the church for my daughter’s wedding and events on 6th is a beautiful church. Leslie the coordinator was super professional and timely. I appreciated that Leslie was flexible with us on such short notice and she had people she worked with should we needed them. She knew organ players, caters, and other professional wedding accessories should we need them. If you are looking for a professional, and knowledgeable person with a beautiful place to get married; then events on 6th is THE place. If we had more time to plan my daughter’s wedding I would’ve booked the whole place.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Elizabeth Dow · Married on 10/06/2018

Great location, beautiful venue

Events on 6th was perfect for our wedding of 150. We loved having everything in one place and the location was phenomenal for coordinating all wedding needs within blocks of each other. (This was incredibly helpful in the mad rush just before the wedding!) The Stone exterior was beautiful in pictures and the interior was super easy to decorate to fit our wants and desires. Lesley was a superb partner and helped us throughout the planning process making sure we were on point in the layout (super helpful for communication on what we wanted the day of) as well as helping us solve for some of what we wanted but were not sure how to make happen. Strongly recommend the venue because our experience was everything we could hope for our wedding.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Jeremy · Married on 08/25/2018

Events on 6th made wedding planning a cinch! The church is small and beautiful, with a gorgeous gothic facade which makes it stand out compared to other options. The sanctuary has a wonderful pipe organ and lovely stained glass throughout. If your looking for a traditional church wedding, there’s really no beating this place.

Lesley was very accommodating and responsive regarding all site visits and setup updates. She even let us stay late for the rehearsal after we got blocked for an hour by traffic. She also gave us a list of caterers, florists, etc. after we first met. All our vendors were from that list, and worked great!

Seriously, I can’t believe how magical and painless Lesley and Events on 6th made our ceremony!

Events on 6th 40
    Events on 6th 41
    Events on 6th 42
    Sent on 09/11/2018

Brielle · Married on 08/03/2018

Lesley was amazing !!! I am so thankful to have her apart of our big day !! She goes above and beyond I she is very down to earth! And thya venue is just beautiful and perfect !!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Geraldine · Married on 07/27/2018

The staff treat you like family and very helpful. They don’t make up prices or go up on you with lies. They are listeners and want to see your event go just how you plan it. Hospitality was amazing and will help you find whatever you need from photographers, caterers , DJ’s AND SO MUCH MORE! They cater to your wants and needs from beginning to end. I would recommend them to everyone !!

Sent on 08/04/2018

John Eklof · Married on 07/07/2018

Great Experience!!

Events on 6th was an awesome venue! Lesley was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to ensure we had the best wedding experience we could hope for.

Events on 6th 43