Events Of A Lifetime Reviews

12 | Roswell, GA

12 Reviews for Events Of A Lifetime

12 Events Of A Lifetime Reviews

Marcia · Married on 03/17/2018

Thank you Gillian Marto of ‘Events of A Lifetime’ for evrtything you did to ensure that our daughter’s destination wedding was such a great success!
    We loved your hands on approach and eye for detail. In addition you found us an amazing steel band to fit our budget and a wonderful videographer to capture our special day.
    As most of our friends and family live in different countries, most of our 180 guests travelled to Jamaica for a week of festivities. Several of our family members participated on the day of the wedding and you graciously worked along with them while integrating your talents also helping us all to feel relaxed and enjoy our special time together.
    You are a very classy lady with wonderful people skills. I truly feel that this is a most important attribute because at the end of the day we all enjoyed a stress free wedding full of only beautiful memories.
    Without a doubt, you are the best!

Sent on 05/03/2018
    Events Of A Lifetime 1

Events Of A Lifetime's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words. Working with you, Jessica, and Jessie was truly a wonderful experience and I enjoyed every second of it. The best part of what I do is being able to share in such meaningful days in a person's life and seeing everything come together for this wonderful occasion was incredible. I loved working with and meeting the entire family and I just love when my clients become friends. If there is anything that I can help with in the future, please be sure to let me know. All the best, Gillian

Lynn · Married on 03/03/2018

WOW - where to begin! Gillian was simply amazing! When our daughter became engaged she seriously thought we could do this on our own. We were both pretty organized people so we could do this, right? Wrong! Both of us have very full time jobs and there was no way we could do this alone. Best decision we made was to hire Gillian Marto from Events of a Lifetime. Every step of the way she provided suggestions, and valuable insight and feedback. The wedding was a dream come true and our daughter was thrilled with every aspect of her vision coming to life! Gillian truly acted as a buyers agent if you can imagine buying a house and having representation that has your best interest in mind. She was able to double check details and work with the vendors (photo, floral, DJ caterer and the list goes on) to ensure everything was on point and accurate. As issues came up she was handling each and every one of them. This was all prior and the day of we could enjoy everything and know that the details were handled!

I would HIGHLY recommend Gillian to anyone planning an event! We will most certainly be utilizing her expertise as we have more import life events to plan.

THANK YOU GILLIAN!

Mary · Married on 03/03/2018

Wow. Where to begin? Gillian made the wedding of our dreams come true.

I was hesitant to having a wedding planner. Being independent and decently organized, I thought I could do it on my own. Boy, was I wrong. I had no idea how much went into a wedding and I’m so glad she was there to guide us every step of the way. She handled the communication with all of the vendors, which would have been a bear in and of itself. 8 weeks before our wedding, my husband and I switched states and jobs, and she made the transition seamless; we never had to worry about what was getting done wedding-wise.

Any event we plan for the future will definitely be an event that we plan with Gillian. With her hand on things, it’s bound to be a beautiful success!

Justin · Married on 07/11/2016

These guys are great! The provide one amazing service.

Maren · Married on 07/09/2016

great job, well exceeded expectations. would hire again

D · Married on 07/02/2016

The greatest wedding planner ever!! She really made it so easy for me to just sit back and wait for my wedding day, without worry and stress. She saw my vision and I showed up to the best day ever!! Thank you Gillian, it was an event of a lifetime!!! I would give her 10 stars if I could!!

Anita · Married on 06/04/2016

Gillian did an excellent job with my daughters wedding and since I have been a wedding planner myself I was extra aware of all the details. We had a very detailed reception set up and Gillian did a great job of making it look just perfect. She also did a great job working with the photographer for the pictures in our garden.....they were beautiful. Gillian is knowledgeable and gracious and was a pleasure to have direct the big day!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Events Of A Lifetime's reply:

Anita, Thank you for allowing Events of A Lifetime to be a part of the beautiful journey of wedding planning for your precious daughter Katie. It was an honor and a privilege assisting you and your amazing family. ~ Gillian

Bailey · Married on 08/08/2015

Gillian was my lifesaver during the wedding season. This woman has an eye for elegance and knows how to incorporate creative elements into a classic theme to make it unique! I would recommend her for anyone because Gillian has so much experience with a wide variety of weddings... there is truly nothing that she cannot do! She was an incredible steward of our wedding budget and because of her ability to work with vendors, we did not have to sacrifice quality to get a good price!

Vicky · Married on 11/22/2014

Gillian Marto helped me produce a rehearsal dinner that was truly an event of a life time. She listened to all ofour wishes and made it happen. It was amazing! Her creativity and professionalism were outstanding and she worked well with the restaurant we had chosen. The level of detail and thought were well beyond our expectations. My husband, the bride and groom as well as all of our 100 guests enjoyed a magical evening that is still talked about every time we are together! I feel very blessed to have met Gillian, she made all of our wishes come true.
    Outstanding Company, Money Well Spent!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Events Of A Lifetime's reply:

Vicky, Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write such a beautiful review. I truly enjoyed assisting you and your amazing family. It was an honor. ~ Gillian
  • F

Felicia · Married on 10/04/2014

Gillian was professional, knowledgeable and made sure all details were taken care of to ensure that every thing went smoothly. We had a very non-traditional wedding and party which she took an interest in and helped us with planning a truly unique event, which included catering, decorating, lighting and furniture. She had great ideas for our reception and was there to make sure it all went as planned, alleviating our stress. Gillian was extremely competent and responsive to our calls and made sure all of the details were taken care of well in advance. She was a great pleasure to work with!

Alison · Married on 06/25/2016

Gillian is the consummate events professional thinking of special details, how to bring excitement to the event, and keeping everyone relaxed with her gentle demeanor.

Sent on 07/10/2016

Thank you so much.

Carissa · Married on 11/14/2015

I have been to two events that Gillian has planned. I have overheard and seen how brides and grooms and guests respond. Even though Gillian didn't plan my wedding a long time ago, if I was to do it all over, she would definitely be someone I hire. Professional, unique, a worker bee through and through to make sure everything comes off to perfection!

Take it from an outsider, looking in... you want her on your team!

CRB