12 Reviews for Events Of A Lifetime

Reception (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Partial Planning (1)
12 Events Of A Lifetime Reviews

Thank you Gillian Marto of ‘Events of A Lifetime’ for evrtything you did to ensure that our daughter’s destination wedding was such a great success!
We loved your hands on approach and eye for detail. In addition you found us an amazing steel band to fit our budget and a wonderful videographer to capture our special day.
As most of our friends and family live in different countries, most of our 180 guests travelled to Jamaica for a week of festivities. Several of our family members participated on the day of the wedding and you graciously worked along with them while integrating your talents also helping us all to feel relaxed and enjoy our special time together.
You are a very classy lady with wonderful people skills. I truly feel that this is a most important attribute because at the end of the day we all enjoyed a stress free wedding full of only beautiful memories.
Without a doubt, you are the best!

Profile Picture Marcia, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

WOW - where to begin! Gillian was simply amazing! When our daughter became engaged she seriously thought we could do this on our own. We were both pretty organized people so we could do this, right? Wrong! Both of us have very full time jobs and there was no way we could do this alone. Best decision we made was to hire Gillian Marto from Events of a Lifetime. Every step of the way she provided suggestions, and valuable insight and feedback. The wedding was a dream come true and our daughter was thrilled with every aspect of her vision coming to life! Gillian truly acted as a buyers agent if you can imagine buying a house and having representation that has your best interest in mind. She was able to double check details and work with the vendors (photo, floral, DJ caterer and the list goes on) to ensure everything was on point and accurate. As issues came up she was handling each and every one of them. This was all prior and the day of we could enjoy everything and know that the details were handled!

I would HIGHLY recommend Gillian to anyone planning an event! We will most certainly be utilizing her expertise as we have more import life events to plan.

THANK YOU GILLIAN!

Profile Picture Lynn, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wow. Where to begin? Gillian made the wedding of our dreams come true.

I was hesitant to having a wedding planner. Being independent and decently organized, I thought I could do it on my own. Boy, was I wrong. I had no idea how much went into a wedding and I’m so glad she was there to guide us every step of the way. She handled the communication with all of the vendors, which would have been a bear in and of itself. 8 weeks before our wedding, my husband and I switched states and jobs, and she made the transition seamless; we never had to worry about what was getting done wedding-wise.

Any event we plan for the future will definitely be an event that we plan with Gillian. With her hand on things, it’s bound to be a beautiful success!

Profile Picture Mary, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

These guys are great! The provide one amazing service.

Profile Picture Justin , 7/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

great job, well exceeded expectations. would hire again

Profile Picture User6944071, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The greatest wedding planner ever!! She really made it so easy for me to just sit back and wait for my wedding day, without worry and stress. She saw my vision and I showed up to the best day ever!! Thank you Gillian, it was an event of a lifetime!!! I would give her 10 stars if I could!!

Profile Picture D, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Gillian is the consummate events professional thinking of special details, how to bring excitement to the event, and keeping everyone relaxed with her gentle demeanor.

Profile Picture User6942089, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Gillian did an excellent job with my daughters wedding and since I have been a wedding planner myself I was extra aware of all the details. We had a very detailed reception set up and Gillian did a great job of making it look just perfect. She also did a great job working with the photographer for the pictures in our garden.....they were beautiful. Gillian is knowledgeable and gracious and was a pleasure to have direct the big day!

Profile Picture Anita, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I have been to two events that Gillian has planned. I have overheard and seen how brides and grooms and guests respond. Even though Gillian didn't plan my wedding a long time ago, if I was to do it all over, she would definitely be someone I hire. Professional, unique, a worker bee through and through to make sure everything comes off to perfection!

Take it from an outsider, looking in... you want her on your team!

CRB

Profile Picture Carissa, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Gillian was my lifesaver during the wedding season. This woman has an eye for elegance and knows how to incorporate creative elements into a classic theme to make it unique! I would recommend her for anyone because Gillian has so much experience with a wide variety of weddings... there is truly nothing that she cannot do! She was an incredible steward of our wedding budget and because of her ability to work with vendors, we did not have to sacrifice quality to get a good price!

Profile Picture Bailey, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Partial Planning

Gillian Marto helped me produce a rehearsal dinner that was truly an event of a life time. She listened to all ofour wishes and made it happen. It was amazing! Her creativity and professionalism were outstanding and she worked well with the restaurant we had chosen. The level of detail and thought were well beyond our expectations. My husband, the bride and groom as well as all of our 100 guests enjoyed a magical evening that is still talked about every time we are together! I feel very blessed to have met Gillian, she made all of our wishes come true.
Outstanding Company, Money Well Spent!

Profile Picture User6974214, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Gillian was professional, knowledgeable and made sure all details were taken care of to ensure that every thing went smoothly. We had a very non-traditional wedding and party which she took an interest in and helped us with planning a truly unique event, which included catering, decorating, lighting and furniture. She had great ideas for our reception and was there to make sure it all went as planned, alleviating our stress. Gillian was extremely competent and responsive to our calls and made sure all of the details were taken care of well in advance. She was a great pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Felicia, 10/4/14, 1 Review