9 Reviews for Events Of A Lifetime

Reception (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Partial Planning (1)
9 Events Of A Lifetime Reviews

These guys are great! The provide one amazing service.

Profile Picture Justin , 7/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

great job, well exceeded expectations. would hire again

Profile Picture User6944071, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The greatest wedding planner ever!! She really made it so easy for me to just sit back and wait for my wedding day, without worry and stress. She saw my vision and I showed up to the best day ever!! Thank you Gillian, it was an event of a lifetime!!! I would give her 10 stars if I could!!

Profile Picture D, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Gillian is the consummate events professional thinking of special details, how to bring excitement to the event, and keeping everyone relaxed with her gentle demeanor.

Profile Picture User6942089, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Gillian did an excellent job with my daughters wedding and since I have been a wedding planner myself I was extra aware of all the details. We had a very detailed reception set up and Gillian did a great job of making it look just perfect. She also did a great job working with the photographer for the pictures in our garden.....they were beautiful. Gillian is knowledgeable and gracious and was a pleasure to have direct the big day!

Profile Picture Anita, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I have been to two events that Gillian has planned. I have overheard and seen how brides and grooms and guests respond. Even though Gillian didn't plan my wedding a long time ago, if I was to do it all over, she would definitely be someone I hire. Professional, unique, a worker bee through and through to make sure everything comes off to perfection!

Take it from an outsider, looking in... you want her on your team!

CRB

Profile Picture Carissa, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Gillian was my lifesaver during the wedding season. This woman has an eye for elegance and knows how to incorporate creative elements into a classic theme to make it unique! I would recommend her for anyone because Gillian has so much experience with a wide variety of weddings... there is truly nothing that she cannot do! She was an incredible steward of our wedding budget and because of her ability to work with vendors, we did not have to sacrifice quality to get a good price!

Profile Picture Bailey, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Partial Planning

Gillian Marto helped me produce a rehearsal dinner that was truly an event of a life time. She listened to all ofour wishes and made it happen. It was amazing! Her creativity and professionalism were outstanding and she worked well with the restaurant we had chosen. The level of detail and thought were well beyond our expectations. My husband, the bride and groom as well as all of our 100 guests enjoyed a magical evening that is still talked about every time we are together! I feel very blessed to have met Gillian, she made all of our wishes come true.
Outstanding Company, Money Well Spent!

Profile Picture User6974214, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Gillian was professional, knowledgeable and made sure all details were taken care of to ensure that every thing went smoothly. We had a very non-traditional wedding and party which she took an interest in and helped us with planning a truly unique event, which included catering, decorating, lighting and furniture. She had great ideas for our reception and was there to make sure it all went as planned, alleviating our stress. Gillian was extremely competent and responsive to our calls and made sure all of the details were taken care of well in advance. She was a great pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Felicia, 10/4/14, 1 Review