Events of a Lifetime, by Telli Reviews

32 | Tampa, FL

32 Reviews for Events of a Lifetime, by Telli

Scharlenda Cosom · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Telli was awesome

Telli was great very professional and helpful. We met with her to go over the ceremony plans. She arrived early the morning of the wedding . She assisted pinning on flowers and arranged my dress for pictures.

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney Beacham · Married on 07/30/2020

Backyard Wedding

Telli was great! She was responsive, timely, had great follow up, and the vows were everything we wanted!

Sent on 07/30/2020

Jason Sweet · Married on 07/30/2020

Wedding 7/30

Telli was great, we ran a little bit late and she waited without complaint. She was very nice and we would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 07/31/2020

Rochelle Elie · Married on 05/24/2020

10 out of 10 recommend, she is amazing!

I'm so happy we went with Telli. We hired Telli long before the pandemic. The Coronavirus killed our whole wedding plan but Telli was so flexible. We picked a new date and then protest and a curfew were issued for Tampa. Telli came to our home on a rainy Saturday morning at 9:30am , she married us and also notarized additional documents for us with our marriage license. We are are so happy and greatfull to you Telli. Thank you so much! Lu & Rochelle

Sent on 06/07/2020

Tnt · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Experience

We were extremely pleased with Telli and the service she provided. Although we contacted her a little late in planning, she was still able to accommodate us with everything we wanted during our ceremony. Telli met with us before the ceremony to satisfy any lingering concerns. She was punctual and professional and we would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Lenda

Lenda · Married on 06/29/2019

wedding officiant

Telli was great and very nice, she arrived early and help me with my dress during picture she did a great job with the ceremony. I would tell anyone to go with her very professional

Sent on 11/08/2019

TaShanda · Married on 06/17/2019

Telli is the best!!!

Telli is was amazing. We had a simple small ceremony. My husband and I are an untraditional couple and Telli made sure to incorporate all the elements that were important to us. If you need an officiant for your wedding then you need to contact Telli!!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Tashanda Willis · Married on 06/17/2019

Telli is amazing

She made our wedding extra special and it felt like we had an old family friend was officiating our service.

Sent on 02/29/2020

Philip J Fauerbach · Married on 05/22/2019

Telli officiating our wedding made it personal and intimate

Telli was awesome. Even before the event she checked in to ask questions and get to know us so the ceremony would be professional and personal. She put us at ease during our vows and managed to include our guests in the ceremony. She made a very special event even that more special. Can't say enough good things and highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Tre'Von · Married on 04/05/2019

Great Wedding Officiant!!

Telli is the best!!! She is a great officiant, you can not go wrong with booking her for your wedding. She will go above and beyond to making sure your ceremony is the way you want it to be. Thanks for being a part of making our day specia!!! Love, The Lett's!!!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Tayonna Jones · Married on 03/16/2019

Lovely and Professional!

We were coming from out of town and doing a very last minute ceremony and were able to find Telli maybe 2 weeks or less before the ceremony. Even though everything was last minute and (truthfully my husband and I were a bit unorganized) she helped any way she could and our beach ceremony was beautiful! We couldn't thank her enough! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Marie · Married on 07/16/2018

Telli was absolutely fantastic from the 1st contact, she helped me with ideas of places to get married and sourced me some costs for them, she replied to all emails very promptly always giving best advice, on the actual day of our wedding it rained for about 15mins, but Telli was happy to wait it out and kept reassuring us that we would still have a perfect day, Telli was amazing with our children too she made them all feel very involved at all times, this was very special to myself & Glenn, I would highly recommend Telli to everyone looking for a very professional yet personable officiant, another great positive was that Telli does all the paperwork for you so no need to worry about a thing and her costs are more than reasonable.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Shalante · Married on 06/30/2018

Telli was amazing!!!! I was really worried on my wedding day because of bad weather and she did such a great job with calming me down and encouraging me. She went above and beyond! It was such a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 06/30/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 03/24/2018

Telli was a great officiant. She was very prompt and personable. I enjoyed our initial meeting together and knew she was a good choice for my wedding day. She made the ceremony personal to our needs and made us feel special on our wedding day. The process was easy and she took care of our licence for us. Very happy with her as our officiant.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Shannon · Married on 03/10/2018

Telli was very professional and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Laura · Married on 01/27/2018

Warm and Professional

I live in a different state and so never met Telli until the day I was married; I feel fortunate for having found her. She was easily available by phone (or text) and reassured me and made me feel less nervous about the whole wedding process. Even though she had challenges beyond her control on our wedding day (I accidentally gave her the wrong address! Also we chose to marry outside, on a lake on day that was exceptionally cold and windy); she was unfazed and very professional. At the same time she was very warm; my husband and I loved the way she delivered her lines and officiated; simply and with genuine warmth. Apparently so did our wedding guests; many people asked how I had found her!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Deija · Married on 10/07/2017

Telli was great! She was on time & made us feel comfortable! The vows she prepared were perfect! Glad we chose her!

Sent on 10/08/2017

nosa · Married on 08/26/2017

Telli, Thanks so much for officiating my wedding. You were prompt, professional, and patient. I really appreciate all that you did.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Jackie · Married on 03/13/2015

Telli was fantastic! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 03/14/2015

Communication with Telli was effortless. She was usually available by phone and if not, called me back THAT day. This was important to me because I was juggling a lot of tasks for the wedding. Telli was prompt in sending emails including vows as soon as we paid. She showed up early to the event and was so patient with our photographer even when he went over time to take extra shots. I was very grateful she was so so calm and cool and patient even though it unexpectedly rained and was a bit cold. She was very comforting and read through the ceremony beautifully. Although we were sure we wouldn't, we forgot to bring the license to the ceremony so we were relieved to find she was ok with us mailing it to her to sign. She even offered to send our paperwork to the state so that we would not have to. Thank you Telli for helping us make our special day so special!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Michelle · Married on 11/15/2014

Telli was great! I was so worried about everything going right and she was so understanding and calm. I really enjoyed working with her!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Christian · Married on 09/27/2014

It was a wonderful experience. Telli assisted us with writing our vows and she a had a great selection of invitations. It was nice to be able to work with her for both our needs!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Sinia · Married on 06/08/2014

Telli was absolutely awesome from beginning to end. One of my bridesmaids showed up super late and I almost had a heart attack but Telli kept me calm and things still ran smoothly. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Cynthia · Married on 10/19/2013

We loved her! She was wonderful.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Jasmine · Married on 05/26/2012

Events of a lifetime was hired to help plan and officiate my wedding. Telli did an amazing job! Extremely professional and attentive to all my wants and needs. She was very friendly and helpful throughout the whole wedding process! I would recommend Events of a lifetime to all my friends and family.

Sent on 12/22/2014