Events of a Lifetime, by Telli Reviews

Events of a Lifetime, by Telli 4
Events of a Lifetime, by Telli 5

Tre'Von · Married on 04/05/2019

Great Wedding Officiant!!

Telli is the best!!! She is a great officiant, you can not go wrong with booking her for your wedding. She will go above and beyond to making sure your ceremony is the way you want it to be. Thanks for being a part of making our day specia!!! Love, The Lett's!!!

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Events of a Lifetime, by Telli 6
    Events of a Lifetime, by Telli 7

Tayonna Jones · Married on 03/16/2019

Lovely and Professional!

We were coming from out of town and doing a very last minute ceremony and were able to find Telli maybe 2 weeks or less before the ceremony. Even though everything was last minute and (truthfully my husband and I were a bit unorganized) she helped any way she could and our beach ceremony was beautiful! We couldn't thank her enough! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Events of a Lifetime, by Telli 8
    Events of a Lifetime, by Telli 9
    Events of a Lifetime, by Telli 10

Marie · Married on 07/16/2018

Telli was absolutely fantastic from the 1st contact, she helped me with ideas of places to get married and sourced me some costs for them, she replied to all emails very promptly always giving best advice, on the actual day of our wedding it rained for about 15mins, but Telli was happy to wait it out and kept reassuring us that we would still have a perfect day, Telli was amazing with our children too she made them all feel very involved at all times, this was very special to myself & Glenn, I would highly recommend Telli to everyone looking for a very professional yet personable officiant, another great positive was that Telli does all the paperwork for you so no need to worry about a thing and her costs are more than reasonable.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Shalante · Married on 06/30/2018

Telli was amazing!!!! I was really worried on my wedding day because of bad weather and she did such a great job with calming me down and encouraging me. She went above and beyond! It was such a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 06/30/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 03/24/2018

Telli was a great officiant. She was very prompt and personable. I enjoyed our initial meeting together and knew she was a good choice for my wedding day. She made the ceremony personal to our needs and made us feel special on our wedding day. The process was easy and she took care of our licence for us. Very happy with her as our officiant.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Shannon · Married on 03/10/2018

Telli was very professional and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Laura · Married on 01/27/2018

Warm and Professional

I live in a different state and so never met Telli until the day I was married; I feel fortunate for having found her. She was easily available by phone (or text) and reassured me and made me feel less nervous about the whole wedding process. Even though she had challenges beyond her control on our wedding day (I accidentally gave her the wrong address! Also we chose to marry outside, on a lake on day that was exceptionally cold and windy); she was unfazed and very professional. At the same time she was very warm; my husband and I loved the way she delivered her lines and officiated; simply and with genuine warmth. Apparently so did our wedding guests; many people asked how I had found her!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Deija · Married on 10/07/2017

Telli was great! She was on time & made us feel comfortable! The vows she prepared were perfect! Glad we chose her!

Sent on 10/08/2017

nosa · Married on 08/26/2017

Telli, Thanks so much for officiating my wedding. You were prompt, professional, and patient. I really appreciate all that you did.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Jackie · Married on 03/13/2015

Telli was fantastic! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 03/14/2015

Communication with Telli was effortless. She was usually available by phone and if not, called me back THAT day. This was important to me because I was juggling a lot of tasks for the wedding. Telli was prompt in sending emails including vows as soon as we paid. She showed up early to the event and was so patient with our photographer even when he went over time to take extra shots. I was very grateful she was so so calm and cool and patient even though it unexpectedly rained and was a bit cold. She was very comforting and read through the ceremony beautifully. Although we were sure we wouldn't, we forgot to bring the license to the ceremony so we were relieved to find she was ok with us mailing it to her to sign. She even offered to send our paperwork to the state so that we would not have to. Thank you Telli for helping us make our special day so special!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Michelle · Married on 11/15/2014

Telli was great! I was so worried about everything going right and she was so understanding and calm. I really enjoyed working with her!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Christian · Married on 09/27/2014

It was a wonderful experience. Telli assisted us with writing our vows and she a had a great selection of invitations. It was nice to be able to work with her for both our needs!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Sinia · Married on 06/08/2014

Telli was absolutely awesome from beginning to end. One of my bridesmaids showed up super late and I almost had a heart attack but Telli kept me calm and things still ran smoothly. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Cynthia · Married on 10/19/2013

We loved her! She was wonderful.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Jasmine · Married on 05/26/2012

Events of a lifetime was hired to help plan and officiate my wedding. Telli did an amazing job! Extremely professional and attentive to all my wants and needs. She was very friendly and helpful throughout the whole wedding process! I would recommend Events of a lifetime to all my friends and family.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Jacquie · Married on 05/07/2011

Thanks Telli for all you did to make our wedding an absolutely perfect day. All of the vendors you recommended were also great to work with. It was so wonderful to be able to relax on our wedding day knowing that you had everything and everyone in hand. Excellent job!!

Sent on 07/14/2011

Melissa · Married on 12/05/2009

Outstanding planner. You will not regret the decision to hire them!

Sent on 06/11/2010

Melba · Married on 10/11/2009

Where do I start?! Telli made our wedding day a PERFECT DAY! I remember when I met Telli. From the very first consultation to the day of the wedding her priority was to ensure that my husband and I enjoyed our day with complete peace. I knew she had to be and would be a HUGE part of our day. Ten months of planning to the wedding day she made sure I was happy and everything was exactly the way I wanted it to be. Telli always went above and beyond the call of duty. She went to every appointment with me. Each time I had an appointment with another vendor and even to every single fitting I had to attend she was there with me. She handled every detail beautifully. My family enjoyed every minute of the wedding day with no worries. She's experienced! She's affordable! She was full of ideas! She had a back-up plan the entire time! I can't say enough how awesome Telli and her assistant were! She's professional, she's classy, she's fun, and she puts her heart into making sure everything is perfect. Our day was! There is absolutely nothing that I can say I wish had been done differently. Telli & Joadi made our EVENT OF A LIFETIME an unforgettable one! If you want a professional affordable experienced planner you need Telli. Events of a Lifetime can make it happen!

Sent on 10/31/2009

Thanh · Married on 11/08/2008

We used Events of a Lifetime for day-of wedding coordination. Telli and her assistant Joadi-Kay were very professional, organized, and helpful. They made sure every vendor was prepared, double-checked our contracts and payments, made sure everyone delivered their products to the right places at the right times, did all our set-up at the different sites, made sure everyone knew where to be and what to do, and just generally ensured everything was perfect for our wedding day and that I didn't have anything to worry about. Such a huge help. Telli even helped make a couple last minute decisions that made for even prettier pictures and decor. Also, we didn't have to worry about taking down decorations or delivering extra favors, liquor, or flowers to a designated place, because they took care of EVERYTHING at the end of the night. And they did everything for less than half the price of the other wedding planners we contacted. Amazing.

Sent on 01/15/2009
  • keeka

Erica · Married on 10/18/2008

Telli Griffin helped my wedding become the beautiful event that it was. From assisting with coordination, to decorating, to assisting me, the bride, with handling the details. She helped to keep me stress free during my big day. AMAZING! Would use again! Thank you Telli!

Sent on 10/25/2008

Michelle · Married on 03/14/2015

Telli was Awesome!!!. I had a very small wedding but I also wanted to make it special.Telli was very helpful, attentive, professional. Our wedding day was beautiful our decoration was just what we envisioned and the price was affordable. I would recommend Telli and I Will be telling all my friends.

Sent on 03/16/2015