Events & Moore Reviews

20 Reviews for Events & Moore

• Anil

Anil Venkatesh · Married on 06/29/2019

Ran a seamless event

We hired Kim for day-of coordination of our DIY park wedding. She ran everything behind the scenes and we never had to deal with any issues during the ceremony and reception. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Emily · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect experience!

Scott was our officiant for our wedding on 6/22/19 and he was amazing! He made our ceremony so memorable and unique and we felt so valued and important on our special day. He was willing to accommodate our unique family and our needs and preferences, and his pricing was incredibly affordable.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

Kim did an amazing job, I would recommend her for anybody looking for wedding decorations and planning! My reception turned out so beautiful and everything went very smoothly!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Mary · Married on 05/20/2017

I definitely recommend Kim for all your decorating needs!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Marwa · Married on 08/14/2016

Kim is very friendly and works with you.

Sent on 03/12/2017

George · Married on 08/13/2016

Kim and her team are there for you and take the pressure off on The Day!!!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/25/2016

Kim and the staff at Events & Moore were very accommodating. I did all of the planning for my wedding, but needed someone that I could seek advice for ideas/vendors and day of execution. Kim even helped me find daycare for my Yorkies. She goes above and beyond. I did not have to worry about anything or have stress on my wedding day. Kim and team made sure everything went smoothly. She is so flexible and customizes her services to fit what the bride needs.

Kim and team, I cannot thank you enough for making my wedding day worry-free!

Sent on 07/04/2016

Kim Moore was Awesome!!!! She worked with us and our budget. I had certain family members that were upset that I was having children at my wedding, well Kim fixed that by providing a kid table and section. There were many activities and certified state worker there to watch the children. I had a little situation where a uninvited guest was trying to make underage children to drink and her date was hitting on me. Kim took care of this problem very professionally.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Teresa · Married on 09/13/2014

Kim and her staff were very easy to work with and made our reception venue look so elegant.

Sent on 12/26/2014

Stephanie · event on 06/17/2014

Kim did an amazing job with the decor and even did some impromptu center pieces when we realized the space downstairs still needed that special something. We really appreciated her ability to be flexible with us and that we could completely trust her skills in helping make our event shine.

Sent on 06/24/2014
  • F

Faith · Married on 06/07/2014

Wonderful service, very helpful with everything I needed help with, night or day! Would definitely work with them again!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Adam · event on 04/05/2014

My experience with Events & Moore was wonderful. The event was a surprise birthday party. They prepared the venue, recommended a local bakery, helped us make favors, and stored the party materials for several weeks before the event. As an added bonus, they were willing to participate in the surprise and fashioned a cover story (helping to set up for a wedding) that was very effective.

Sent on 05/08/2014

If it hadn't have been for Events & Moore, the bride and I would not have been able to handle all the final details that are involved in preparing for a large event.

From the individual meetings before the wedding, to the floral arrangements, set up and tear down of decorations for/at the reception and the special touches that were done to make the bride feel more special were so much appreciated.

During the reception we had a problem with the food but they handled this with great expertise and gave suggestions on what could be done to make the reception run smoothly.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2013

I had no idea how to plan a wedding, but with the help of Events & Moore, it turned out wonderful! They worked very hard to accommodate my needs & wants. They thought of things I had no clue I would need for a wedding. I would highly recommend them to help plan any event or wedding! They know their stuff!! Good job ladies.

Sent on 12/05/2013
  • User3591950 · 2+ years ago

Events & More were very accomodating. Since I was doing all the planning and decorating my biggest concern was the execution of making it all happen. They were there before and after the event to insure that all things were done and handled. Their flexibility in service was why I chose them. They would do what ever I
    needed done. It gave me a big sense of relief they were my back up and reduced my stress the day of the wedding. Thank You

Sent on 10/09/2013

Robert · Married on 09/28/2013

My Wife and I met Kim and her daughter at a bridal show in Lansing. Up to that point we were trying to organize the entire wedding ourselves. We were having trouble finding someone to do the set up and take down. Kim's prices seemed very reasonable so we hired her as a coordinator. Kim met with us several times to handle details (most of which we hadn't thought about). Kim was always very professional and she really made the process less scary. I don't think we could have pulled it all off with out her and her daughter Jessica's help. If I had to find one issue it was that a few times I was able to get prices lower than she could but I am a very tough negotiator;) On the day before, Kim and crew were not able to set up (the venue were being jerks) so they had to get up early on the morning of to set up , Kim was in charge and everything went perfect. After the reception ended, they stayed late into the night to remove all the decorations. I would definitely recommend Events & Moore to anyone looking for a wedding planner.

-The Groom

Sent on 07/18/2014

Mandi · Married on 06/01/2013

Kim was very helpful in so many ways. I bounced ideas off her. She would consider what would be aesthetically pleasing as well as what would flow with my general program. She always took into account my individual taste.
    When working on the jewelery which she provided for myself, my mom, soon to be mother in law, and all of my bridesmaids, she took time to make me a couple demos, then when I wanted to make slight changes, she had no issue with that. She made sure I left with EXACTLY what I wanted!!
    We started with a necklace for me that I would wear during the wedding day. Last minute I found something online I liked more, but it looked like it would be too difficult to make and expensive. This was 6 days before the wedding!! Kim not only got the new necklace done, custom made for a more than fair price, she delivered to me, and I loved it!! I think I had as many compliments on the necklace as I did my wedding dress!!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2012

Kim Moore is an amazing event planner. Definitely would recommend her!!! :-) she is helping me with my reception planning too and I couldn't get thru this with our her! :-)

Sent on 07/14/2013
  • User2668633 · event on 06/04/2011

Kim was very helpful with wrangling other bridesmaids into order, and dealing with vendors that we didn't know where to go to get them.

Sent on 09/21/2012