Events in Bloom Reviews

Events in Bloom 7
  • Teala

Teala · Married on 01/06/2019

Stunning!!!!

I can not say enough about my flowers!!! They were more than I could have ever expected! When I walked into my venue I tested up and every guests complimented every arrangement! Jana is amazing to work with and you will not be disappointed!

Events in Bloom 8
    Events in Bloom 9
    Events in Bloom 10
    Events in Bloom 11
    Events in Bloom 12

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2018

Breathtaking florals!

I requested a lot of succulents and greenery in bouquets for our wedding and Events in Bloom exceeded my expectations! They decorated our arch way we got married under, which was breathtaking. I even used some of their flowers to put in my hair in place of a veil. Would highly recommend using them for gorgeous arrangements.

Amanda · Married on 06/29/2018

Events in Bloom did an absolutely amazing job at my wedding on June 29th. Jana is so creative and she created my vision to a tee. I showed her pictures of my vision and she helped me stay within my budget. She was able to provide linens, chavari chairs, and chargers at my wedding. Her inventory for candles and different centerpieces is endless. Jana will even create your centerpiece ahead of time if you would like before the big day to make sure it is exactly how you imagined. My flowers, centerpieces, and all the little touches Jana did were so beautiful. I couldn't be happier with my choice in Events in Bloom and I definitely recommend her to all brides.

Events in Bloom 13
    Events in Bloom 14
    Events in Bloom 15
    Events in Bloom 16

Kim · Married on 01/26/2018

Jana and her team at Events in Bloom did an outstanding job on my daughter’s wedding! Absolutely beautiful! My daughter just gave her an idea of what she was thinking and Jana ran with it. Super nice, super professional, can’t say enough! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them!!!

Courtney · Married on 12/16/2017

The florals for my wedding were STUNNING! Not only did Jana help work with my budget, she gave extra tips to help me save money in some areas, allowing me to splurge in others. She is so creative, and helped me come up with ideas that I have never seen before. Jana completely understood my vision and delivered arrangements and bouquets more beautiful than I could have imagined! She also has affordable rentals like table numbers, and even ordered some cake stands when I told her I needed one. Definitely recommend Events in Bloom!

~~ Courtney & Bobby

dalene · Married on 12/03/2017

Events in Bloom…. Even if the flowers were hideous, I would give them 5 stars. But they weren’t! They were beautiful! Simple and elegant and a little “undone,” just as I had imagined. Jana Stall is seriously a Saint, and there is no review I could leave that would adequately express my appreciation. She was so patient and kind and helpful through eighteen months that included one terrible venue, one cancelation due to a hurricane, and at last a 60-day planning period to get it done before the year was out…. I was at the end of my rope but she was calm and collected and kept coming up with great ideas no matter how many times we had to do the whole thing over. My advice: trust her instincts. She made subtle tweaks to my vision that brought everything together in the most glorious way. I had so many compliments on the flowers, and I am seriously in love with my bouquet. Hire Events in Bloom immediately!!

Events in Bloom 17

Barbara · Married on 07/15/2017

Jana is wonderful to work with and very patient! Events in Bloom was the first florist we met with, but we were most comfortable with her and her ideas. All the other florists were about the same cost or higher, so we felt this was the best deal. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous- from the reception centerpieces to the bridal bouquets, and even the flowers on the church pews - all fresh and beautifully presented. The mothers' wrist corsages were on a pearl bracelet which matched our décor beautifully even though we never mentioned it to Jana (maybe that's how everyone does it, but I thought it was great). I highly recommend Events In Bloom.

Nicole · Married on 03/05/2017

We couldn't have been happier with the flowers we had for our wedding day. From the corsages, boutonnieres, bouquets, centerpieces, etc., everything was absolutely beautiful.

Andrea was so great to work with. In our first meeting to decide what pieces we were going to have, she was so helpful and organized,it made everything so much easier to finalize. Thank you Andrea and Jana for being such a pleasure to work with and for making our wedding so beautiful with your flowers!

Ailen · Married on 12/03/2016

Jana and Events in Bloom provided us with absolutely gorgeous florals for our wedding day. From the beginning, we knew we did not want traditional flowers and did not want to spend a huge portion of our budget on flowers. We wanted alot of greenery, blush roses and flowers, and a simple, yet elegant look. Jana worked with our budget to propose the perfect arrangements for our wedding. The finished product was even more beautiful than we could have imagined and we received many compliments. Thank you Jana and Events in Bloom for your services!

Lane · Married on 11/13/2016

I had Events in Bloom do our wedding flowers -- through my wedding planner. I was planning our wedding from Minnesota and was not able to meet with Jana but she did a beautiful job through the planner and emailing pictures! It was a big risk not being able to see the flowers until the day of the wedding but Jana and Events in Bloom made it happen! Other vendors were not able to meet our budget and Events in Bloom worked with us and the flowers were so beautiful! I was really impressed! Thank you for helping us create our dream wedding!

Cassandra · Married on 10/22/2016

Jana with Events in Bloom made my ceremony and reception dreams come true! She was fantastic to work with and the results were GORGEOUS! I am still in love with the centerpieces, bouquets, EVERYTHING. She was so organized and everything was perfect.

RF · Married on 08/13/2016

Jana was so very helpful every step of the way. The bridal bouquet was gorgeous and each flower arrangement was stunning. The fabric arbor was perfect and could not have been more beautiful. Loved the silver candelabras and flowers on each table. I could not be more pleased. Additionally I must complement the staff that went out of their way to adjust a tipsy cake topper. Thank you, thank you to everyone for helping to make a special day so perfect!

nicole · Married on 06/04/2016

Jana and her team did an AMAZING job with the flowers and decor for our wedding!! My vision changed about 4 times throughout the planning process and Jana was so accommodating with every change. I've known a handful of brides that end up underwhelmed and disappointed with their wedding flowers, but I thankfully did not have to worry about that with Jana. I remember taking a sneak peek in our reception room and the second I saw the place card table arrangement I knew I'd be in love. The flowers and decor were above and beyond what I could picture in my mind (and that's saying a lot because I'm very picky and I have high expectations). Thank you Events in Bloom!!!!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2016

Events In Bloom made my wedding absolutely perfect. It can be stressful as a bride to know you will not see how everything looks until you are walking down the aisle. Let me assure you, events in bloom will put your mind at ease. I was absolutely floored walking down the aisle and walking into my reception. Everything looked better than I even could have imagined. Jana was so sweet at our first meeting and thought of all the little details I didn't even think about. I told her my overall vision and she made it come to life!! I don't know much about flowers, so I let her pick out what she thought would look best and work with our budget and it was beautiful. Jana was so flexible and patient when we changed our minds on several things. In the end, I felt like I had my own fairy tale wedding. Many of my guests came and told me all of the flowers and the decorations were the most beautiful they had ever seen. Events In Bloom is AMAZING and you will definitely not be disappointed!! :)

Very friendly and helpful! Gave us a lot of ideas on flowers.

Angell · Married on 02/06/2016

Events in Bloom was recommended to me by my wedding photographer. From the first consultation with Jana, the experience and professionalism was evident. They were able to take my vision and turn it into reality! Claudia did an amazing job setting everything up on the big day. Many of our guests gushed at how incredible the table arrangements were and they were so fresh that the fragrance filled the room. If you want amazing wedding flowers done right, Events in Bloom is the one to pick.

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/13/2015

I would absolutely recommend Events in Bloom! Jana was an absolute pleasure to work with and made our wedding vision a beautiful reality. We had an Indian American fusion wedding and both cultures were captured perfectly through the flowers and the decor. Our wedding ceremonies were back to back and Jana gave us great ideas on how to have the ceremonies in the same place but found ways to make them look different. The Hindu ceremony was first in the middle of the afternoon with bright colored flowers and rose petals everywhere. The American ceremony came after and with the sun setting and candles lit around the fountain and down the aisle, it gave such a romantic feel to the exact same ceremony location. Our wedding was held at the Vinoy in St. Petersburg. Jana captured our exact vision for the grand ballroom. It was simple yet classic and elegant with pops of our wedding colors displayed in the centerpieces. My bouquet was absolutely perfect! I had given Jana a picture of a bouquet that I liked and she took that picture and created a bouquet even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

Lori · Married on 10/24/2015

Jana and her team created such beautiful bouquets, centerpieces and decorations for our wedding that people were talking about it for days. The flowers were so beautiful and fragrant! She took ideas I showed her from Pinterest and turned them into a reality, exceeding anything I could have imagined! My husband could not believe how beautiful everything was. She created our backdrop for the ceremony along with two floor standing candelabras that was so romantic, which she created just for us. She and her team were wonderful to work with, they are so creative and will exceed your highest expectations! Thank you Jana!

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/16/2015

Jana was absolutely wonderful to work with to create our wedding flowers. She listened to all my ideas and made them even better. It was incredibly easy to get in touch with her and she was very patient with me when I had to make several changes to the flowers. She did all the ceremony decor (draping), cocktail hour decor, centerpieces, draping, bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. I was blown away when I saw the reception room for the first time, because it went above and beyond what I have envisioned. Highly recommend Events in Bloom!

Lindsey · Married on 05/09/2015

After our first meeting with Jana, I knew we wanted to use Events in Bloom for our wedding flowers! She is so nice, and very professional. I loved that she pulled up my Pinterest board to help decide what flowers I wanted for the wedding. She also worked with me to achieve the look I wanted within my budget. I definitely recommend doing a flower mock-up before the wedding. I totally changed my bouquet after seeing the mock-up, and not loving what I thought I would. I'm so glad I did, because the flowers she delivered to the wedding were just gorgeous. I was in love with my bouquet, and it looks amazing in all of the pictures. The ceremony altar pieces were also exceptionally beautiful. She did a wonderful job with the flowers, and I highly recommend her!

Jennifer · Married on 05/08/2015

When we went to our fist appointment with Jana, we had only a partial idea of what I wanted with the flowers and decor, but she helped us navigate through the numerous options and decisions that we had not even considered. Our flowers turned out more beautiful than we imagined and exactly the right feel that we were looking for! Jana included every little detail that I asked for. We also had them provide our drapery and lighting for the reception venue. What they gave us was our vision in real life! It was beautiful and provided just the right atmosphere for the reception. Would highly, highly recommend!

CJ · Married on 04/18/2015

Jana with Events in Bloom did what any good artist should be able to do: she listened to what I wanted, and made it even better! I came to Jana for my 4/18/15 wedding with an initial color scheme that was a little outside of the box- I wanted cobalt blue with full on yellow and green accents but I had no idea how to make that look as elegant, yet lighthearted and fun, as I wanted it. We experimented with some different ideas in her office and eventually came up with the perfect floral scheme. It was as if Jana knew what I wanted before I did! My wedding was floral themed, and she was able to help us really deliver that theme without going too over the top or blowing our budget. Everything looked stunning! The cherry on top of it all was my bouquet. I showed her so many pictures, all with similar yet somewhat variant ideas. She listened to everything I said, and when I saw my bouquet the day of the wedding I was in awe!! It was absolutely perfect!! I would definitely recommend Events in Bloom to any bride :-D

Amber · Married on 04/18/2015

Jana did an excellent job with my flowers. They were fresh and they looked gorgeous. She was even able to add something limegreen to some of the flowers when the colors of my wedding were black and white and not look tacky. She was completely accommodating and totally affordable. I will recommend the service to everyone.

Amber · Married on 04/18/2015

Melanie · Married on 04/18/2015

Jana was amazing - our flowers were absolutely beautiful for our wedding. She understood my vision exactly and everything was just perfect! She also helped us with our linens and those turned out absolutely wonderful as well. She was a pleasure to work with and am so happy we decided to go with Events in Bloom for our wedding.