EVENTS BY US Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Vanessa
    Vanessa B. Married on 10/24/2021

Events by Us Saved Our Wedding

Viviam made our entire wedding possible! We are beyond grateful for her services. The week leading up to our wedding presented all sorts of challenges. Our minister had to step down, Viviam found us a replacement. My mother in law was in charge of decorations and could not deliver, Viviam stepped in and made it all beautiful. She took the lead and we couldn’t be more happy with everything she did for us. She went above and beyond and gave us a wonderful experience. We are forever in her debt.

EVENTS BY US's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. You were an amazing couple to work with. Many blessings for you and your family!
    Margie Married on 04/13/2019

Fantastic Team 4/13/19 - Wedding

Viviam was a true professional - Ensuring that all was perfect for our special day. From changing venues 5 weeks before the wedding to last minute dinner changes Viviam handled all. Great execution and communication throughout the process. Would highly recommend Events by Us, me an my wife were very challenging on our requests. One of the many challenges was the one for the Fedora and fan display, and Viviam and her team knocked it out of the park it was amazing!!! We were truly blessed to have Vivam as our wedding planner, without her and her team our special day would have not been the Hallmark event it was. May God continue to uphold the dedication and gift that Viviam has to make couples dreams come true. Hands down Viviam is the best in PR at what she does. Thank you for everything!

Mr. & Mrs. Rivera
    Elba A. Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent!!!

Mi experiencia con Events by us fué excelente, tuvimos muy buena comunicación. La decoración de la Igelsia y la recepción estuvo tal como yo la deseaba, todo detalle que pedí estaba incluido. Y todo super bien organizado, mi boda fue como la soñe. Gracias por todo, quedo hermoso.

EVENTS BY US's reply:

Muchas gracias y bendiciones para ambos. Fue un placer trabajar junto a ustedes en ese momento tan especial.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Jonae Married on 11/10/2018

Book with Events by Us

I went through so many event decorators before deciding on Events by Us; their designs were so modern and chic that I knew they were who I wanted to be a part of the biggest day of my life. I worked with Viviam, she was communicative and patient. I made some last minute changes to my package and she was more than accommodating. 2 days before the wedding, she met with my husband and I and went over the seating chart. I also chose her because their photo booth was like nothing I've seen before. On the day of, the decor really brightened the day. It was beautiful !! I WILL attach pictures later. What I also liked was that she included me in the decor plans by allowing me to choose the table overlays and inspiration for centerpieces. I could go on & on, just book VIVIAM & EVENTS BY US!! You won't regret it.

EVENTS BY US's reply:

Thank you so much Jonae! It was a pleasure working with you and your family. Many blessings to you and your family. Hope to see you back in PR.
    Maria Married on 08/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    El servicio fue excelente. Fue una experiencia de “photo booth” diferente al haber utilizado el espejo interactivo y los invitados se divirtieron mucho tomándose fotos repetidas veces. Nos encantó que trajeron una gran variedad de “props” y prepararon un “template” para las fotos que se ajustaba al tema y colores de la boda y las fotografías resultaron ser de muy buena calidad. Además, fue muy valioso que nos proveyeran un enlace con todas las fotos que luego pudimos compartir con todos los invitados.
    The service was excellent. The interactive mirror was a very different experience and the guests had a lot of fun taking photos repeatedly. We loved that they brought a variety of props and prepared a template for the photos according to the theme and colors of our wedding and the photos turned out to be of very good quality. It was also very valuable that they provided us a link to all the photos which we could then share with all the guests.

EVENTS BY US's reply:

María, muchas gracias por tu mensaje. Gracias por permitirnos ser parte de tu gran día. Muchas bendiciones.
    Virginia Married on 07/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The venue was beautifully decorated. I was very happy and satisfied with the service I received by Event by us.

EVENTS BY US's reply:

Thank you Virginia! It was a pleasure!
    Alexandra Married on 07/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    En el proceso de planificar mi boda fui muy selectiva con todos los suplidores y puedo decir que EVENTS BY US fue la mejor opción para un día tan importante. Desde un principio Viviam pudo captar lo que queríamos para nuestra boda. Nos sentimos tranquilos por su profesionalismo y lo mas que me encantó es que ellas se encargan hasta del más mínimo detalle. El día de la boda marchó bien gracias a ella y a su equipo de trabajo. Muy organizadas y la decoración quedó espectacular!
    Gracias por sus atenciones!!
    Pamela Married on 05/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Very nice people and customer service! Really enjoyed all the pictures!
    Diana Married on 05/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Viviam & her team are exceptional. She is very responsive with any questions you may have and she offers easy ways to make payments. Her quality of work is very professional. Thank you for providing us the service we needed for our destination wedding in Puerto Rico 5/12/18. She made things smooth & easy. All the best with your business & may you continue to keep rising! XO Blessings
    Diana & Bobby aka Mr. & Mrs. Robles

EVENTS BY US's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Many blessings to you and your family.
    Tatiana Married on 04/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Contrate a events by us para organizar el día mas importante de nuestras vidas y todo quedó perfecto. Todo salió como se había planificado y no hubo ningún contratiempo. Gracias Viviam por hacer del día mas importante de nuestras vidas uno memorable y hermoso! Besos! Tatiana y Eddie
    Sujei Married on 03/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Encantada con todo, muy buen servicio y buena alternativa para recordatorios de mi boda
    Mildred Married on 03/11/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tremenda experiencia...todos lo disfrutaron al máximo.. el espacio era reducido pero el mirror photo booth tenía el tamaño perfecto! GRACIAS!!!
    Anthony Married on 02/11/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Excelent team! Very professional, puntual and responsive!!

Great!! A++++
  • I
    Israel Married on 11/26/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Muy profesional, super comprometidos y un muy buen precio.
  • Edgar
    Edgar Married on 11/26/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had the chance to have them in two of my events, and its a commotion when guest figures out the whole deal! Very professional , quick set up, and happy people!! No dout i will have them soon again!! Best of luck. Edgar Mojica from EM Design CAmuy pr !!
    Bianca Married on 09/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    La experiencia fue unica. El Photo Booth es excelente, nunca había visto algo igual. Todos los invitados se lo disfrutaron. El servicio fue de alta calidad, los recomiendo 100%.

EVENTS BY US's reply:

Muchas gracias, fue un placer para nosotros ser parte de ese momento tan especial.
    Carmen Married on 08/05/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our experience was excellent. Very professional and in time. The set up and employees very attentive. Will definitively recommend it. It was a blast!!!!!

EVENTS BY US's reply:

Thank You so much!!! We had a great time been part of your special day.
    Luce Married on 07/29/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mirror photo booth was phenomenal! Personnel assisting was fantastic! People loved the mirror photo booth! Thanks for making our experience one memorable!
    Judy Married on 06/23/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Viviam, I do not know where to begin. She is so very easy to work with and can help you get out of a pinch within seconds. You can tell that they have been doing this for a long time, because they are very good at it. There were moments where I started to panic a little because I was trying to do a lot of my wedding planning myself. Viviam helped me find a local florist so I could put together my arrangements which turned out so beautifully. At one point I was concerned about how I was going to travel to Puerto Rico with all of my gear to set up. She offered to let me ship most of my things needed for the wedding to her home and met with me a couple of day before the wedding to give them to me. She even hand delivered the floral that I ordered to the hotel I was staying at! On wedding day it was both Viviam and her assistant Maria, together they made our day run so smoothly. We cannot thank you both enough for being there and helping us create such grand memories at the Hacienda. This will be a night that will forever be cherished!!!! Muchas Gracias!!!

EVENTS BY US's reply:

It was a great experience working on your event and helping you develop the idea for your wedding. It's amazing to hear you had a great time in PR and had a memorable wedding. Many blessings to you and your amazing family.
    Ariana Married on 06/17/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Viviam was so great to work with. We booked her to be our coordinator for our destination wedding in Puerto Rico. She was affordable and most importantly very professional. She's very timely with email responses which was super important for me especially since we were planning from NYC. I was able to send her a shipment of some items for the wedding and she was a big help with the favors. Her and her assistant Maria were absolutely wonderful the day of the wedding and everyone spoke highly of them. We were super happy with the outcome and would highly recommend her to anyone planning their destination wedding in PR.

EVENTS BY US's reply:

Thank You! So many blessings to you!
    Hiranice Married on 04/08/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Excellent service and great staff!! Event by us made our wedding a memorable moment not only for us but for our guests as well. We loved them!
    Dancarlys Married on 01/15/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I decided to get married in Casa de España, Old San Juan, on January 15, 2016 which is the same weekend of San Sebastian Festival. We have been together for 11 years so we had higher expectations of our wedding. After searching for few wedding planners Viviam was the only one who sounded confident and made us feel comfortable on making sure that everything will go well on our special day. We planned our wedding from New York. We had some ideas of what we wanted our wedding to be like and Viviam helped us to finalize them. She is a very experience, organize, confident and reliable person. She also helped us locate few of the vendors we were missing and gave us a fantastic idea for our wedding favors (all our guests love the different flavors of Pitorro. Until this day everyone talks about it). Even finding a hair/make-up artist which was so difficult for us to decide. We cannot thank Viviam and her assistant enough for everything they did in our wedding celebration. Overall we did an excellent choice selecting Viviam Salib for our wedding coordinator. Thank you very much for making our dream come true. It was very beautiful, magical and successful. All our guests had a wonderful time. We strongly recommend Viviam from Events By US to be your wedding planner in Puerto Rico.

EVENTS BY US's reply:

Mario and Dancarlys became part of our family during their wedding planning. I wish you guys all the success, blessings and happiness in the world.
    Elizabeth ,. Married on 01/09/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Vivian was outstanding! The wedding went on without a flaw. Her and her team also dealt with all issues so that we did not have try to resolve anything ourselves. From our first meeting to our last, anything and everything that she promised she delivered on and always had time for all our questions or concerns. Thank you Vivian you made our dream wedding a reality ,!
    Loyda Married on 12/26/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were planning our wedding from Pennsylvania and were terrified that things would not go according to plan! Thankfully we had Viviam from Events by Us who responded to our every call (which were quite a few) especially as the day of the event was approaching. Her professionalism made us feel confident that everything would turn out great and we were able to relax and dance the night away. Events by Us did not overlook any details. Everybody is still raving about how perfect the wedding was! Could not have asked for a better planner and will be forever grateful.
    Christie Married on 12/05/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Everything was beautiful and perfect.
    Very professional. I couldnt ask for anything else, it was really magical. Best day of my life!
    Thanks again to Viviam and her team
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message