Events by Stace Reviews

Events by Stace 5
  • Samantha

Samantha Minns · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Stace Takes Care of it!

Stace was our coordinator for our wedding recently. I do not know how she does this job and stays sane! She is amazing and made our day so very beautiful!
    Stace answered every email and text from the first day until the wedding day. She kept the day flowing beautifully and did a fantastic job! I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Events by Stace's reply:

Thank you Samantha! It was my pleasure working with you and your family. Can't believe it's over already. Wishing you, Chris and the kids lots of blessings!

Casey · Married on 10/13/2019

Great Day of Coordinator

Stace was very helpful in the weeks before the wedding and the day of the wedding. She handled the logistics and setting up of decor, leaving us free to enjoy our day. I would highly recommend her as a DOC

Sent on 10/20/2019

Events by Stace's reply:

Thank you Casey! It was a pleasure working with you and Patrick AND your wonderful family/friends. I'm still talking about the donut truck to everyone! Cheers to your new journey filled with happiness!
  • Joseph

Joseph Mendoza · Married on 07/13/2019

Stace is the absolute best!

Stace is a powerhouse capable of doing so many things at a level of excellence that is beyond amazing. We planned most of the wedding and hired her to help us coordinate the final time period of the wedding. Once we got her on board, a weight was lifted from our shoulders. She took care of everything that needed to be handled and was in constant communication with us.

She had previously worked with our vendors which made things even more easier, but was great even with the ones she hadn't worked with. She worked with our budget and even let us use some of her decorations or whatever she had.

Stace is the best at what she does and we can't recommend her enough. Our wedding went off without any problems and was the perfect day we had been planning thanks in part to Stace and her team. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Events by Stace's reply:

Thank you so so very much! You both made it very easy to do my job especially with the support of your friends and family. I wouldn't have changed anything! Congratulations and wishing you happiness forever!
  • Janice

Janice & Clement Mccalla · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely superb

Stacey was professional and calm, she kept me on track when I was getting overwhelmed and started to procrastinate. Our wedding guests are still commenting on how much they enjoyed themselves and that it was a wedding to remember. Despite my last minute changes. Stacey was able to get everything done within very short timescales, she found solutions to every obstacle that cropped up and executed our wedding plans exceptionally well. Nothing was too much for her to do.
    Thank you for all your hard work in making our Wedding day a very special one that we will always remember.

Events by Stace 6
    Events by Stace 18
    Events by Stace 19
    Sent on 10/04/2019

Events by Stace's reply:

Thank you so much Janice & Clement! You had the most perfect weather for your wedding! It was truly a pleasure working with you and your family. Such a beautiful wedding. I look forward to keeping in touch!
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Mackall · Married on 06/01/2019

Day Of Coordination Services

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Stacey for our June 1st wedding. She was very knowledgeable and offered tons of advice about the best way to ensure that our ceremony and reception "flowed" perfectly. She was very responsive to all of our requests, and even helped with set up and break down of our wedding decorations. She collected all of our gifts and decorative materials and delivered them to our hotel room after the reception. She also has a fantastic eye for design, and was able to make every table for our reception really shine! We had multiple guests tell us that our wedding was the best they had ever attended, and I couldn't be more thankful for all of Stacey's hard work!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Events by Stace's reply:

Thank you Vanessa & Tony! I truly enjoyed working with you and your family! I appreciate you trusting in me to make sure all your hard work was executed. Without the support of my couples and their families, I wouldn’t be able to do my job. The photos I’ve seen are amazing!!! I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/18/2019

She knows her stuff

Stace was absolutely amazing. She knows how to organize a wedding, and helped us cover things that we never would have thought of on our own. Even though she was our day-of coordinator, she was very prompt and responsive during the months leading up to our wedding. I can confidently say that without her, our wedding day would have been very chaotic and stressful, but because of her amazing, calm attitude and expertise, our day was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Events by Stace's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! I truly enjoyed being a part of your uniquely done wedding. The level of energy alllllllllllll night was amazing!!! You and your mom did such a wonderful with the décor selections and being so organized with everything. Made my job easier. I wish you and Brian a lifetime of fun and happiness!
  • Thomas

Thomas · Married on 05/12/2019

Best Wedding Coordinator!

If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, stop your search now and go with Events by Stace. We hired Stacey to be our day of coordinator but she really helped us up until the wedding day. She's always quick to respond back to my emails and reached out to us to make sure we were on track as well. On the day of the wedding I needed more eyelash glue for my fake lashes and she ran all the way to CVS to get me some to make sure I felt great. To be honest, that's how she made my husband and I feel the entire time. We felt comfortable that if anything went wrong, we didn't have to worry because we had Stacey. Not only is she professional but she's also a nice person and an overall joy to work with.

Events by Stace 20
    Sent on 06/12/2019

Events by Stace's reply:

Awww Thank you Emily & Thomas for the kind review! I would do it all over again! It was just a small task to make sure you were ready to get down that aisle! I wish you both lots of happiness on this new journey! Cherish every moment!
  • jennipo32

Jennifer · Married on 04/27/2019

Thank You Stace!

We genuinely appreciate Stace and all of her hard work. She went above and beyond to help us with our planning process and run the day-of coordination. She's extremely responsive, professional, knowledgeable and offers great suggestions and advice. She provided us with several resources and materials to help in the planning process; they were super helpful, clear and concise, and easy and to follow. She's also very kind, patient and personable, so we enjoyed working with her.

During the big day, not only did she alleviate wedding-day stress, but she also really went above and beyond to ensure every aspect of our day was as successful as possible. She worked effectively with all vendors to ensure the timeline was followed, and troubleshot issues as they occurred, including racing to a nearby store to buy a replacement instax camera, when the one we had for our polaroid/guestbook station suddenly stopped working! We would not have been able to resolve that without her.

Future brides - When you meet and discuss your expectations and needs with her, you will know you are in good hands. She is a great listener and be detailed in your requests and vision, as well as be open to her suggestions/advice to help ensure a smooth wedding day.

Stace, THANK YOU!

Events by Stace 21
    Events by Stace 22
    Events by Stace 23
    Sent on 08/07/2019

Events by Stace's reply:

Thank you so much, Jennifer! I really enjoyed working with you and Luis. Throughout the process, you both were very organized and passionate about what you wanted your day to be like and I would have stopped at nothing to make sure that happened! Your photos are soooo gorgeous. Truly captures your love for each other. Cheers to a lifetime of blessings and happiness!

Byron Tonic · Married on 01/11/2019

Excellent Experience Beautiful Product

Very easy and seamless experience. The chairs were beautiful and wonderful surprise for my sisters ceremony. Stace was professional and very responsive!

Events by Stace 24
    Sent on 11/05/2019

Events by Stace's reply:

Thank you so much Byron! It was our pleasure. Awww thank you for sharing a picture of the happy couple! Gorgeous!
  • bellabelou

Katherine · Married on 09/29/2018

A great experience!

Mike and I had the pleasure of working with Stacey and her team for our
    wedding on September 29, 2018. Even though, we asked her to be our Day of
    Coordinator, she really helped us through the entire process. She always
    reached out, whether it was just checking in or to give us recommendations.
    She also provided a timeline that was very easy to follow and helped keep
    everything on track. We really appreciate her and her team's hard work.

Our wedding rehearsal and wedding day were very organized and stress-free.
    Her and her team helped with distributing the bouquets, corsages, and
    helped put on the boutonnieres. They also took care of the bridal party's
    purses and arranged transportation for the bridal party to the reception.

For the reception, she lent us frames for the signage and the numbers for
    the tables. She also helped distribute the gratuities to the vendors after
    the reception.

Our families and all of our friends had a wonderful time! If you want peace
    of mind during your wedding, we highly recommend Stacey and her team! They
    are the best!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Joseph

Joseph Swartz · Married on 09/28/2018

Knowledgeable, Professional, & Personable

Stacey-Ann was knowledgeable, professional, and personable from start to finish. Our general approach was to plan the wedding and have Stacey do the day of coordination. She was plugged in from the get go, which made day of coordination flow so smoothly. One of the challenges when planning the event and having a day of coordinator is "the handoff." Stacey gave me the sense of confidence that allowed me to let go of the reins and enjoy the day. She ensured the items we brought to the venue got delivered back to our home and then went above and beyond, fetching something that we forgot there, even though it was entirely our fault. Stacey is thorough in her planning, great to work with, and goes the extra mile. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to others.

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • W

william · Married on 09/22/2018

Could not have a better experience. Went above and beyond what we could have expected. Highly recommend to anyone who wants the best

Sent on 10/02/2018

Megan · Married on 09/08/2018

It was a pleasure to work with Stacey and I highly recommend hiring her for wedding planning and day of coordinating for a stress-free wedding. She took care of all our day of wedding details and coordination, which allowed us to just enjoy the day. Throughout our wedding planning she was very professional, prompt, and responsive (getting back to me within the hour!). It gave me piece of mind to have her guidance, assistance and advice at anytime. No question was too small or there were never too many questions. She also has a great eye for detail and creative ideas for wedding decorating, I was glad she was able to assist me with this too!

Events by Stace 29
    Events by Stace 30
    Events by Stace 31
    Sent on 10/10/2018

Events by Stace's reply:

Thank you so much Megan! The rain could not stop the fun that day. Glad that everything turned out so well. You did a wonderful job during the planning process and I miss Mina already! Haha!

Megan · Married on 09/01/2018

I cannot express how grateful I am that we hired Stacey. Our “simple” wedding ended up being a two day long affair with several different events, and thinking about how it was all going to come together was giving me a major headache. Stacey, from our first conversation, helped me to feel at ease. She got us organized, thought of the stuff we hadn’t, worked seamlessly with our vendors, made our event space GORGEOUS, and was the adult in the room so no one else had to be. It could not have happened without her.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Events by Stace's reply:

Thank you so very much Megan! Really loved working with you both and sad that it's over! Your guests seemed to enjoy all of the festivities and I really appreciate you allowing me to be a part of it all! Until the next adventure...

Tiffany · Married on 06/03/2018

STACEY SAVED OUR WEDDING!!! Up until about 2-3 months before our wedding, I had planned EVERYTHING, down to the last minute and every detail. I thought our friends, who had just started their own event planning business, were going to be able to coordinate everything on the day of. Fortunately, I started talking to Stacey about the tasks we had left to do, and she asked me all these questions about logistics on the actual day, and I didn’t have any answers for her. At that point, based on the venue and caterer we had chosen, I knew we needed A LOT of help with decorations, setup, coordination, and cleanup. So, we hired Stacey to help us, and we started to have weekly meetings to review tasks we had checked off our to-do list and plan out how we were going to complete the remaining activities. She was incredibly helpful to bounce ideas and plans off. No matter how big or small, simple or complicated your wedding is going to be, hire a wedding planner/coordinator like Stacey, who is organized, calm, detailed, funny, trustworthy, and kind. As the bride, I was extremely cool and collected leading up to the wedding because we had entrusted all the decorations (even the DIY items) and setup (we had a chuppah—do you know how hard it is to build a chuppah? Very!) to Stacey. We got to enjoy the days leading up to the wedding with our families and friends because we were not worrying about every little detail. When the day finally came, it was POURING RAIN, but it didn’t matter because Stacey worked her butt off coordinating our vendors, setting up the decorations, tables, and chairs, building the chuppah, and making the entire event space beautiful so that we could enjoy our special day. Despite the weather, we had the most perfect day with our families and friends because of our AMAZING wedding coordinator/planner. She did an incredible job, and there aren’t enough words to describe our gratitude for her hard work. THANK YOU EVENTS BY STACE FOR EVERYTHING!!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Grace · Married on 12/16/2017

Stacey was amazing!!! I had been doing long distance with my fiance and thought I could plan everything on my own, but when it came down to crunch time, my fiance and I decided we needed a day-of-coordinator so that we could actually enjoy our day instead of run around trying to organize everything. I met with a couple of coordinators but chose Stacey to hire because of her relaxed demeanor, fantastic reviews, and pricing. I think she sold me by saying "my job is to take away all your stress." Stacey is worth EVERY PENNY!! which I don't say about most people. She jumped in a month before the wedding and helped us pull everything together (we had about 10 different vendors at this point) and make our special day happen the way we wanted to. She had great ideas to share, but I never felt like she was trying to take over or push her own ideas. Super flexible, responsive, available, and detail-oriented. It was fun working with Stacey and everything went smoothly. I felt she went above and beyond with helping and being available. She did take away so much stress and we could not have done it without her fantastic work!! Thanks Stacey for making Dec 16th 2017 amazing!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Events by Stace's reply:

Thank you so very much Grace! You did so much work before we stepped in. You madeit so easy! Wishing you and Ben a beautiful future!

Charisse · Married on 12/08/2017

Professional, experienced, attentive to detail, patient, honest, communicative, creative, efficient, punctual--the list goes on! Stacey is every bit of what an "Event Planner/Coordinator" should be. I recently got married and although very cliche, it was indeed the wedding of my dreams. I can start anywhere, but I will start with the floral arrangements.

I'm not a plant person in fact, I can live without flowers. Because of that, this area of planning was the toughest for me. I leaned a lot on Stacey for her expertise. When I tell you STUNNING RESULTS!?! The photo ideas she sent me during the planning stages did not do the actual layout justice. Everything was beautiful from the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres to the ceremony and reception decor. I was extremely pleased and received so many compliments from my bridal party and wedding guests.

There was one thing Stacey did that confirmed I chose the perfect coordinator for my wedding. This, not only, attests to who she is a businesswoman and planner but it also speaks volumes about who she is as a human being. She takes the time to listen to and learn her clients. Stacey went above and beyond to put an extremely personal touch on our sweetheart table and it was a complete surprise to me. It caught me so off guard that I started to shed tears at the oddest moment. Nonetheless, they were happy tears. Very much like Stacey, LaTasha (Events By Stace staff) was also very professional. She was at the reception venue to greet me, escort me, and attend to all of my bridal needs. Birds of a feather...

Stacey and her team took our wedding day and made it into an "Experience". When your event coordinator can do THAT, you've hit the jackpot! Thank you, "Events By Stace"!

Events by Stace 32
    Events by Stace 33
    Events by Stace 34
    Sent on 02/05/2018

Events by Stace's reply:

*Tears* Thank you Charisse & Kenny! So glad that EBS could be a part of your special day. Could not have done it without the team and your hard work throughout the planning process. There was no shortage of entertainment that day. You had so much love and support throughout and so happy I get to relive it through video! Can't believe it's over. :-(

Paddy · Married on 09/23/2017

We found Stacey on the Historic Oakland (Columbia, MD) website, and we are so grateful that we did! We started with Partial Planning of my daughter's wedding on Sept. 23, 2017. We are going to add the difference in cost for full wedding planning--not because Stacey requested it (actually she has tried to turn us down), but because she went far and beyond our contract. She attended to every detail of a beautiful day. Throughout the planning, she was patient, had a sense of humor, and was amazingly calm. Stacey is the consummate professional. She's very creative, and knows her business--at the same time, she listens to her clients and tailors her services to their style, budget, and needs. Stacey has lots of creative ideas--if you engage her services, be certain to ask her what she thinks--she has lots of great suggestions. She is very responsive throughout the planning process. We are so grateful to have found Stacey--as someone else said, it wasn't until after the event that we realized all the many details she attended to. We would recommend her to anyone who is looking for someone who is certain to make your event memorable and beautiful. You will be so glad you did!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Events by Stace's reply:

Thank you again Paddy! I feel like the time went so fast. Sara & Eman are so blessed to have you! I can't emphasize that enough!

Nicol · Married on 08/09/2017

Hiring Events By Stace was absolutely one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. It was very important for us to spend time with our families before our ceremony, knowing that everything was handled. Throughout the process, Stacey was always available to answer any questions and was prompt to respond to emails or phone calls. She troubleshoots problems with ease. She came to the table with helpful advice, ideas, and other invaluable information. Her service and expertise made the wedding planning process stress free. She even handled things that I wasn't even aware of until after the fact! Her passion for weddings, combined with her organization and attention to detail, makes her the best at what she does. I recommend EBS to everyone!!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Events by Stace's reply:

Thank you again Nicol! You did so much work to make your day special. Glad we could add the finishing touches!

Kayody · Married on 06/08/2017

Stacey went above & beyond to make our wedding day special. Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Events by Stace made it all possible!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Events by Stace's reply:

Thank you Kay! Wishing you and Shawn many blessings on this new journey!

Joi · Married on 10/09/2016

Our experience with Events by Stace was professional and delightful. I know that our wedding would not have ran as smoothly without Stacey. All the days leading up to October 9, 2016 were well coordinated and managed by Stacey. She is very detail-oriented and creative. She listens to her clients and also has amazing ideas and recommendations. Stacey kept me and my husband on schedule, along with our wedding party. I did not once worry about our special day because I was comfortable with her lead. It was a breath of fresh air! I highly recommend her services to everyone that wants a perfect occasion that will have guests bragging for a lifetime!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Events by Stace's reply:

Thank you Joi! You and Kenneth kept me laughing and I'm glad that we could be a part of your special day. 1+ years down....forever to go!

Karee · event on: 04/03/2015

The level of detail that EBS provide is absolutely phenomenal! Very flexible and willing to go above and beyond to provide the high standard that they are know for. Thank you EBS for being apart of my event.

Sent on 04/08/2015

Charisse · event on: 01/10/2015

Events by Stace gave me excellent service from the planning stages through execution of my Birthday event. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a planner with professionalism, organization, efficiency, and creativity--all done with a great personality!

Jonathan · event on: 12/20/2014

Stacey was prompt, professional and an overall pleasure to work with. The event went off without a hitch and was a success in large part due to Stacey's hard work. Events by Stace is and always will be my go to for any personal/professional event. Looking forward to working together again soon.

Thanks Stace!

Anthony · event on: 11/15/2014

Events by Stace was a pleasure to work with for our annual gala. From planning at the beginning to execution, they were very professional and provided exceptional service. The guests of our event remarked how it was the best one that we ever had. I would definitely recommend and utilize their services once again!