Events by Snow Reviews

Events by Snow 2
  • Parris

Parris Claytor · Married on 11/09/2019

100% recommend!

If you're looking for a DJ that will take the time to sit down with you and analyze every detail of every wedding song you'd like played at your ceremony or reception, DJ Snow with Events by Snow is your DJ! Amazing talent and ability to excite a crowd. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Michelle · Married on 09/28/2019

I cannot express in words how amazing Kevin did at our wedding!!!

Where to start....
    Kevin was very involved in the process of planning the entertainment for our reception early on in the planning process. The initial meet up was a great way to get to know Kevin and for Kevin to get to know us and collaborate with how we wanted our reception to play out. His planning process is very thorough and because of his experience in DJing for other types of events, he was able to truly entertain our guests all throughout the night. There were "lull" moments during our reception but it was never dead. He kept the mood appropriate and there was never a time during our reception where there was no one on the dance floor!!! I have never seen that at any other wedding reception before. Kevin is truly a showman and entertainer with a desire to exceed expectations. He was very professional and organized throughout the entire process and he set the mood for a magical night with our friends and family. I cannot recommend Kevin highly enough. It truly felt like Kevin was getting to know my now husband and I and did not at any point treat us as "just another event". Kevin went above and beyond!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Z

Zachery · Married on 05/12/2019

What a night!!!

Kevin is the bomb! We had a blast with him at our wedding and so didn’t our friends/family! He had people getting his business cards by the end of the night because of how good of a job he did! Really took the time to get to know us and get a feel for what kind of a night we wanted to have. Couldn’t of asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Ally · Married on 04/13/2019

The BEST of the best!

Kevin was super professional and made our wedding a night to remember! After the wedding people couldn't stop raving about "the DJ" and he was so spot on with everything. I was pretty specific during the ceremony with timing of when I wanted songs to start and he absolutely nailed it. My day of wedding planner wasn't always around and Kevin stepped in and reminded us of so many little details we would have forgotten of that day. He legit walked us to our send off because we couldn't find our wedding planner! Originally I was going to do toasts and dances before dinner but we ended up taking a little longer than expected for pictures and without even me telling him, he knew to send people to get food so they wouldn't get hangry. Also, we had a friend who couldn't be tamed and at one point like took the mic from Kevin's booth and Kevin was such a good sport and rolled with it! He gets it, you can tell he's done this a million times and I promise you are in good hands and have nothing to worry about if you go with him! Kevin, from the bottom of our hearts we can't thank you enough and I promise to recommend you to every bride I know!

Best,
    Ally & Eric

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Christyn

Christyn · Married on 03/15/2019

Super easy to work with!

Kevin was so easy to work with and he made sure the night flowed smooth! The music selection was great and he made sure all of our guests were involved and having a great time! Thanks Kevin!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Hensley · Married on 11/03/2018

Kevin Snow is a DJ who keeps everyone on the dance floor!

Music was one of the most important aspects of our wedding, so finding the perfect DJ was extremely important. Not only did we want music that would keep our guests on the dance floor, we also wanted to have karaoke, which is a hard service to find in a reputable DJ. That being said, Kevin Snow was the obvious choice. Not only did he have amazing reviews, but he also offered karaoke as well as other interactive elements such as lighting and video capabilities. And guys - he did not disappoint! Kevin Snow is the freaking best and definitely surpassed our already high expectations. He was a super engaging MC, handled last minute changes perfectly, KILLED the music playlist, mixing and making classic songs his own, and made karaoke the most memorable part of our wedding. Seriously, everyone wanted a chance to sing - and even Kevin Snow himself helped us sing a few songs (and he has the voice of an angel, btw). So, if you couldn't already tell, we HIGHLY suggest Kevin Snow if you want a crazy fun party where every guest is glued to the dance floor. I'd also recommend using his karaoke services, because it was seriously a blast and added a fun and memorable element to our special day. We

Sent on 11/26/2018

Kirby · Married on 06/09/2018

Kevin is incredible. I was a bride who had a very specific vision for our wedding day, most of which included a great party with a lot of dancing. We explained that to Kevin, as well as the types of songs we knew our friends and family would love to dance to. I even requested a specific type of swing dance called a snowball dance he hadn't heard of, but he learned what it was and executed it perfectly. He took our simple ideas and ran with them, creating a perfect flow to our evening! I am a big planner, and I don't think I could have planned a better playlist/party. He also was so willing to help where he could. We asked if he could announce each table to get in line for the buffet, because our venue wouldn't do it. He took that one step further. He went up to each table, introduced himself, and asked them what they wanted to hear later in the night. He got to know our crowd before we even stepped foot on the dance floor, which helped our night be such a blast. We could not have asked for a better DJ, and would recommend him to anyone!

Events by Snow 3
    Sent on 09/14/2018

Mallori · Married on 11/10/2017

He is amazing! So thankful to have found Kevin Snow for our wedding. The music selection was just as we had discussed and everyone had a blast! He knew just how to arrange the timeline to make everything flow together perfectly. His personality is lively and fun and his presentation is very tasteful. I would highly recommend DJ Snow.

Events by Snow 4
    Sent on 12/04/2017

LYNN · Married on 11/04/2017

Kevin is the BEST DJ around! He did the rehearsal dinner and wedding/reception for my son and his bride. He was timely, considerate and professional. You can't go wrong!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Savannah · Married on 10/07/2017

Kevin made our reception beyond amazing! He did a great job of feeling the crowd and knowing when to take it slow and when to kick it up a notch! He was very interactive with our guests and I would highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Katie · Married on 06/04/2016

Kevin is a wonderful DJ and really got people dancing at our reception! I had many song requests and he made sure that he had all of them. The best part is that he was kind and very professional! I didn't have to worry about a thing and music was such an important part to us.

Sent on 12/10/2017

I really enjoyed our music. Kevin was fantastic and did everything we asked for! Great price also.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Ali · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I hired Kevin Snow with Events by Snow as our wedding DJ and he turned out to be the perfect choice!
    Kevin is very thorough and makes sure he is able to provide the music you want to hear on your big day. We filled out a detailed questionnaire prior to the wedding and this made our wedding day run incredibly smooth. There was a short period of time where I think Kevin was pretty busy, so email responses were a little delayed, but the closer we got to the wedding, Kevin got back to us immediately whenever we reached out.
    I need to brag on DJ Snow, my husband and I (as well as my father and I) had fairly complicated first dances, with transitions in and out of songs. This was relayed to DJ Snow and he carried it out PERFECTLY! There was a lot of room for error, but he nailed it!
    Lastly, DJ Snow knows how to read the crowd and respond. He had us dancing all night long with his smooth transitions between songs and keeping the energy up!

Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Kaitie · Married on 03/21/2015

We have known Kevin a few years now as he DJs around town at local bars. He, my husband my husband's friends all got a long with him so well and loved to hear him DJ. After a friend hired him for their wedding, we knew immediately we would do the same for ours when that time came. He is affordable, has unique music selections that not all DJs would have and isn't cheesy/corny like some DJs can get.

He did a great job of keeping our crowd dancing and singing all night and played stuff for all to love. Great choice!

Sent on 03/23/2015