Events by Santana Reviews

6 | Myrtle Beach, SC

6 Reviews for Events by Santana

6 Events by Santana Reviews

Christy · Married on 07/23/2017

Sntn eqass absolutely amazing. Such as eye for detail. And always there with and open ear. She will make your day amazing.

McKenzie · Married on 06/03/2017

Working with Santana and Heather was TRULY a breeze, and it made planning my wedding as a professional student a piece of cake! They were so in tune with my vision and goals for the wedding that I didn't have to worry about a thing in the weeks approaching the wedding. Could not recommend them enough! If you want a planner who is always on top of their game, able to help you at a moment's notice, and will make planning a wedding as stress free as possible, you've gotta go with Events by Santana!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Events by Santana's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Mckenzie! We loved working with you & Grant! Best of luck & love forever!

Arin · Married on 04/21/2017

There are not enough positive things I can say about Events by Santana! They worked with my husband and I all along the way to make our dream wedding become a reality! Santana and Heather are so professional and very responsive! The day of the wedding I didn't even have to worry about anything other than relaxing and getting dolled up. They had everything very under control. I would highly recommend Events by Santana to anyone planning a special event!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Events by Santana's reply:

Thank you so much Arin for the review. We loved working with you and Dustin on your dream, barn wedding! Best of luck & love forever!
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 03/24/2017

I couldn't plan a wedding without her, she was been my right arm! She's thoughtful, knowledgable, outgoing & not afraid to ask for what she wants! If you are thinking of being a bride and a wedding planner you are crazy! Hire Events By Santana... she makes life easier for everyone! :)

Sent on 01/06/2017

Events by Santana's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah! You were so fun to work with and we truly enjoyed planning your unique wedding!

Cat · Married on 01/27/2017

Santana was awesome! Very easy to talk to. She responded to me in a timely manner. I had no stress the day of my wedding, all thanks to Santana!

Taylor · Married on 09/03/2016

where do i begin in thanking you. reminiscing with so many people about our special day, one of the first things they say is, "your wedding planner was on point." and im in full agreement. so for that, from the bottom of taylor & i's hearts, thank you.

as for the review, guys if you can't tell by reading the first part. she's more than amazing. she went out of her way to calm everyone & allowed us to enjoy every second. from the first night we sat down & met 6/8 months ago to the day of the wedding, she had a six sense about how our day was going to go. santana did anything from grabbing us drinks during pictures, to making sure we were aware of what was going to happen next. theres so many adjectives i could use to describe her. i hate to limit myself to one but "extraordinary" sticks out. if you want someone to work with, thats going to deliver the goods, she's it. there are no others.

GUYS CALL THE NUMBER OR MESSAGE HER FOR YOUR EVENT! GO NOW!