Events by Nessa Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Brittany G. Married on 11/06/2021

Amazing experience

Vanessa is amazing and hands down the best to work with! I never understood how it important it is to have a wedding coordinator till she came along. She truly was a blessing from God. She was timely, efficient, and professional at all times. She made sure everything went off without any issues. On top of all of that she also did our tableware, draping, and wait staff. Again sooooo beautiful and professional. Vanessa and her staff are one a kind or more like one in a million. People like her don’t come around often she is a dime a dozen! Please please chose her for any event! You won’t regret it I promise you.
  • Eric&
    Erica Married on 09/25/2021

Decor and Day of coordination

What she was able to do I two weeks was simply amazing.

Truly blessed to have her and Mary take care of our special day!

Erica
    Maame A. Married on 09/04/2021

Amazing Person, Excellent work!

I had an amazing wedding thanks to the help of EventsbyNessa. Vanessa, is a gem. Planning with her was very easy and execution was excellent.
    Julia K. Married on 07/24/2021

Wedding decor and Coordination

I feel like 5 stars is too little to give events by Nessa for the amazing job she did on my wedding. My husband and I had a very great experience from the very first time we met her, she stuck with us, and was always available anytime we needed her. She did an amazing job on the decor and Coordination, she made sure everything went as planned. We got so many compliments on our wedding decor. I would recommend Events by Nessa a hundred million times 🤍🤍🤍🤍. I’ve attached some of her amazing job she did on my wedding day below ⬇️.
  • Amany
    Amany Married on 05/22/2021

The BEST Coordinator

I used Vanessa’s “month of” coordinating services as I did most of the vendor selections already and really needed someone to make sure the event ran smoothly and the vision came to life. When I say Vanessa went above and beyond, it’s an understatement! I would use her for again and again for every event I have! At our initial session, she offered extremely creative ideas to help save money…. utilized her network and inventory for last minute things we needed, and she fit in with my family and friends perfectly while still being extremely professional! She made sure our wedding was on time and beautiful!!! She added in so many little details while I was getting ready and it did not go unnoticed! AND to top it all off, the price was very very reasonable compared to other coordinators I found! Do yourself a favor and BOOK HER NOW!
  • Rana
    Rana N. Married on 05/15/2021

Simply awesome

Vanessa was a great help. Flexible and accommodating. We received an excellent service with a friendly attitude. Thank you for making my son's wedding a success.
    Caitlin G. Married on 04/02/2021

Wonderful!!!!

Planning a wedding is tough especially during COVID times. We could not have asked for anyone more helpful and amazing than Vanessa!
  • I
    Iqra K. Married on 01/01/2021

Incredible

Vanessa and her team went above and beyond for my wedding. She not only worked with my budget but also gave me support in every aspect possible. Being a bride and planning an event all on my own was very stressful but working with Vanessa was one of the better parts of the wedding. She executed my vision perfectly and truly made this a day to remember. Her attention to detail and caring nature helped make this the best day ever.
  • I
    Iqra K. Married on 01/01/2021

Incredible

• Ibiloladunni
    Ibiloladunni O. Married on 12/09/2020

Professional, Value for money, Patient & Elegant

Highly professional. I had a budget for my Hawaiian theme and Vanessa [Events by Nessa] brought it to life. She did more than i had even imagined. Articulate, patient and within budget. I can't stop looking at my pictures , elegant chair covers, and the beautiful fresh flowers center pieces i used still lasted for another 1-2weeks in my house. I would recommend them any day. Love you Vanessa. THANK YOU for making my day a memorable one.
  • Deborah
    Deborah V. Married on 12/05/2020

Our wedding was perfect with their help

Vanessa, Joyce and their team made our wedding absolutely memorable for everyone! They came early to setup and decorate.
    Joyce saved the day when our cake arrived with NO decorations. She quickly and perfectly added flowers, sprinkles and little candy canes to make it the perfect Christmas wedding cake.
    Vanessa made sure that everyone knew what to do and when. We were so happy and our guests were too!!
    I highly recommend Vanessa to help plan your event.
  • Skylar
    Skylar L. Married on 10/17/2020

Best Coordinator Ever

Nessa and her mother are the sweetest! They truly listen when you tell them your vision and work with you. They do not take your vision and twist it to one of theirs, they simply make your dream become a reality and only listen to you and not other people! If you are looking for a coordinator look no further! They kept the whole wedding timeline on track and did not let me get off of schedule. They took care of every little detail so I could get ready with everyone without any worry or stress. Events by Nessa is a must!!
  • Ki'nora
    Ki'nora C. Married on 10/04/2020

Wedding day Florist!

Vanessa and her team were absolutely amazing!
    Not only were my florals and bouquet beautiful but she went above and beyond throughout the day of to make sure I had what I needed and making sure things flowed smoothly throughout the night!
    Would definitely recommend booking her for your events !!!
    Leslie M. Married on 07/05/2020

Vanessa is super professional, resourceful, and she goes above and beyond to capture your dream wedding.

Vanessa is an absolute angel to work with. She is kind, patient, flexible, and made my nightmare of wedding planning a smooth process. I went through three different vendors before her because nobody could capture what I wanted. I sent Vanessa my inspiration pictures and the day of it was more than I could’ve imagined. 10/10 absolutely recommend!
  • Flor
    Flor R. Married on 05/09/2020

Remarkable

Vanessa did an incredible johb, and my expierence with her was far beyond of what I expected to be. I love every part of what she did for our wedding!! Her proactivity and creativity went hand by hand. She was also very pront to fix all the little details I forgot.
    Amy C. Married on 02/15/2020

Vanessa is Amazing

From the beginning Vanessa was amazing. I found her on wedding wire and as soon as I request for a consultation she was quick to respond. I started very early looking for linen/ceremony decor and I had been told by several other vendors it was too early to make a consult, Not with Vanessa. From the beginning she understood our vision and always had some great ideas. We gave her our budget and she was able to work with it. In the end she did everything when it came to the wedding. She was our day of coordinator, decorated both the ceremony area, and the reception area. She went above and beyond through the whole process and made it stress free. The day of the wedding everything went amazing. We will definitely be using her for any future events.
    Mary N. Married on 01/10/2020

Flexible and Responsive

Vanessa understood and interpreted my wedding decor needs to the tee. I was quite pleased with her service.
  • Lizet
    Lizet M. Married on 01/04/2020

Absolutely amazing coordinator

I was absolutely grateful that I hired Vanessa for my wedding. She knew just how I wanted my wedding and made that day just perfect for me. She went out of her way to make sure that everything came out just how I wanted it. I can honestly say that I had the best day ever thanks to her! She thought of all the tiny details and I had nothing to worry about that day because she took care of everything. She is such a sweet and amazing lady that truly cares. I couldn’t have made a better choice choosing her as a coordinator!
    Christina W. Married on 12/28/2019

My right hand!

Vanessa made my entire wedding day stress free. She was on top of everything, even helped me retrieve my flats from the bridal suite when my feet were about to fall off! She was the best decision I made that day, except for my now husband!
    Hilda T. Married on 11/02/2019

Best Experience!

Vanessa was more than a wedding coordinator for my wedding. We initially agreed that she would help me for the day of the wedding but she surpassed and over exceeded my husband and I's expectations! I do not think I can type everything she's done, but I will do my best!
    I already hired someone to decorate but due to a last minute venue change, Vanessa supplied part of the decorations we needed. We increased the number of tables and chairs, added 3 family tables of 48, and added another buffet area. All of these were last minute changes and Vanessa was able to provide extra decorations. My wedding cake was hung from the ceiling (by Vanessa's team) with a flower background. I mean the end product was beautiful!!! Almost all my guests wanted to take selfies next to the cake! The cake got almost all the attention LOL!!
    There is so much I could type but all in all, honestly speaking, my wedding was successful because of Vanessa. A lot of unexpected events happened but when I look back, Vanessa was always there. I am forever grateful for her. She helped until the very end. Vanessa is dedicated to her position and extremely professional. She did things that she did not have to do but because she truly cares and wants you (the bride) to be happy, she goes above and beyond. Thank you Vanessa :)!!!
    Janusz K. Married on 09/28/2019

Excellent, Mrs. Venessa over delivered. We love it.

Very professional , everything was done in very timely manner. And very clean.
    I will recommend this company always.
    Alice A. Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent service

Vanessa and her team were awesome!! she was very flexible and willing to work within our budget. Our wedding was beautiful.. they went over and above and exceeded our expectations!! You won't go wrong with Events by Nessa
  • Tufuoh
    Tufuoh Married on 07/01/2019

Excellent Experience

Events by Nessa made my wedding stress free even though my wedding happen to be in Houston and I happen to be in North Dakota. Everything was perfectly done and she was able to fit in my last minute changes as well. Vendor made sure she coordinated professionally with other vendors involved (I would definitely recommend this vendor)..
    Akeia S. Married on 03/03/2019

It was simply Amazing!!!

Ms.Nessa and her mom did an awesome job. I was that bride who changed her mind like 50 times and she never got irritated. It got to the point that I told her to do whatever I was leaving it all to her to decide and I MUST SAY THE ROOM WAS THE VISION I HAD!! Thank you thank you thank!!! JOB WELL DONE LADIES continue to be great people and greatness will forever be yours😊.
    Alicia Married on 02/02/2019

Love her, best coordinator

Vanessa was sweet and did a great job!