events by MV Reviews

156 | Saint Paul, MN

156 Reviews for events by MV

Andrew · Married on 09/28/2013

Events by MV was awesome for our wedding reception ! His up lighting really added to our reception and really set the place off. Everyone complimented how cool the lighting was that night.
    He was great staying in contact with us up to the date, I would highly recommend his services for couples looking for a great wedding DJ !

Sent on 11/16/2013

sara · Married on 09/14/2013

Adrian is amazing!! I have worked with him at other weddings and so I already knew how talented he was. Mostly I knew that we could trust that he was going to play great music no matter what. He knows how to read a crowd and get everyone out on the dance floor. No one wanted to leave the dance floor the whole night of the wedding. All our friends have asked for his information and said he was one of the best DJ's they've ever seen at a wedding. I highly recommend Adrian to everyone I know!

Sent on 12/18/2013
  • g_cleveland

Geida · Married on 08/25/2013

Adrian was amazing to work with! He did a great job at keeping the dance floor busy from beginning to end- at the end of the night guests didn't want him to stop playing! He is great at catering the music to please everyone at the wedding. He was really easy to work with, very laid back, very professional and very reliable. Planning any event you know that a stress-free vendor is what you want and need. I would HIGHLY recommend Events by MV to everyone!! If you are having an event contact Events by MV NOW!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Jennifer · Married on 07/27/2013

I really appreciated our DJ, he did a great job and did his job perfectly. I really appreciated that he was able to play the music we requested being that we are a multi-cultural family. I would recommend him all the way!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Samantha · Married on 07/06/2013

If I could give an even higher rating, I absolutely would. Adrian met with us to discuss our wants and boy did he deliver! I emailed him several times just days before the wedding due to some changes and again, Adrian delivered without complaint. The day of the wedding and even at rehearsal, I knew hiring Adrian was a smart decision. From the uplighting to the music to the announcing and so on, he was amazing and I would recommend him to anyone. Since he DJ's other events, he knew just what to play based on how our guests were acting, who was dancing, who wasn't dancing, etc. He is amazing. Hire him. You will NOT be dissapointed!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Eric · Married on 06/29/2013

Adrian was a great DJ!!! He had the dance-floor packed from the minute dinner was over until we started the karaoke fun. Adrian was willing to travel a quite a ways to work our event and was super responsive to requests during his set. Adrian was a great value relative to other DJ services. On top of all of this, Adrian is really fun and very professional. I highly recommend Adrian to anyone looking for a DJ.

PS. I read these reviews myself in deciding on our wedding DJ. I thought they must be fake because all the reviews of Adrian were so great. After seeing Adrian in action, I can tell you that every 5 star review is well-deserved.

Sent on 07/12/2013

Crystal · Married on 06/15/2013

Events by MV provided great music for our entire wedding day! From the processional to the last song, everything was fabulous! Adrian was very professional, responded promptly to all my questions, and even went the extra mile with a few surprises that were planned for our wedding! Our guests had a great time and the dance floor was on fire all night!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Amy · Married on 04/26/2013

Amazing is the word that continually comes to mind when I think of my wedding reception!! All weekend long everyone talked about how incredible the music was! My husband and I have eclectic music tastes and Adrian played songs that we wanted to hear but at the same time I told him to do what he does best and get people dancing! And did they ever!!! People danced all night long. Simply amazing!

Brittany · Married on 04/19/2013

Adrian, DJ MV, was the easiest and best vendor to work with! He was professional and responsive to all of our needs, and was very flexible when we weren't quite sure what we wanted :) I knew that I had to book him as soon as possible after our engagement, as I did not want to miss out on having him as our DJ. He's very reasonably priced, and worth so much more than he charges. He kept our guests on the dance floor all night long and we begged for more when it was over. He keeps the party going! He will not try to BE the entertainment (as some DJs do), but rather BROUGHT the entertainment. You cannot go wrong using Events by MV!

Deidre · Married on 04/06/2013

Amazing job reading the group and providing customized music based on who was up dancing! Totally recommend Adrian!

Sent on 04/10/2013

DJ MV was phenomenal! We had a blended Indian and American wedding playing all types of music-old school, rap, hip hop, pop, Indian, and more!
    He blended the music to keep the party going until 2am! Best DJ!

Sibby · Married on 02/16/2013

Adrian was fantastic to work with! He was extremely flexible providing sound equipment and help during the cocktial hour, ceremony and helping a few friends play live music...followed by DJ service that was professional and fun, there was dancing all night and everyone had a wonderful time! His help in coordinating all the music was a huge help!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Chris · Married on 12/29/2012

I chose Events by MV (Adrian) for my recent wedding and couldn't be happier. He is by far the best DJ around no matter the event or venue. He will play based on your preferences/requests, but also caters to your specific audience to ensure everyone has an enjoyable experience. If I ever need a DJ service again, he will certainly be the person I call.

Thanks again for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 01/03/2013

Carrie · Married on 11/03/2012

Adrian was awesome and kept the music going. Everyone complimented us on our DJ and had a great time dancing. We had Sarah take pictures and her pictures were wonderful and captured the evening on the dance floor. Events by MV is very easy to work with and made our reception fun and memorable!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Michaela · Married on 09/22/2012

Adrian with events by MV was an all-star.

I learned about events by MV through a family friend and that he was a great DJ. To learn more about him, we emailed and I went to an event he DJ'd at the The Depot. My husband and I met with Adrian once more just to review the order of events and when everything would take place as far as set up etc. before the reception. Adrian was very accommodating and willing to please!

He was really easy to chat with and very well organized. I loved the look of his display with the table + lights etc.

He pronounced the names of all of our wedding party right during our grand entrance, and even allowed each "pairing" to have their own song (like a walk out song in baseball) which was amazing and allowed everyone to have their unique style/dance etc.

He has a microphone that we were able to use for speeches that went through his sound system and let us hook up our laptop/projector for the wedding video show through his speakers.

We gave him a list of songs that we liked and wanted to have played throughout the night and Adrian held true to those songs and added songs that matched our style. We had a CROWDED dance floor, and kept tunes all night (until 12:45 a.m.!)

He played great music and did a great job MC'ing the entire night as needed (making announcements about transportation, late night snacks etc.) He wasn't on the mic in-between songs etc. which I greatly appreciated because I've seen that at other weddings and it greatly turned me off. Adrian was respectful of all of our requests and wants and did a fabulous job.

Events by MV is affordable and worth every cent. I would recommend him to all any everyone. But most importantly, I think the fact that our friends and family danced all night, speaks for itself. People wanted to dance because he played great music.

Thank you so much for making our reception above and beyond what we could have expected!

-Mr. and Mrs. Dylan Mueller

Sent on 10/11/2012
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 09/21/2012

Adrian was such a great DJ! There was never a lull or awkward silence and he played the exact kind of songs I wanted for the dinner and dance music.

Sent on 10/04/2012

sundreya · Married on 09/14/2012

djMV rocks my world! Literally practiced making babies after leaving his party.
    This Dj keeps you and your crowd on the dancefloor. Second to none.

Sent on 10/04/2012

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2012

Truth be told, events by MV was something we booked BEFORE our engagement! This wasnt the service that we knew we could do without, it was the vendor that we knew we couldnt do without! Adrian was more than helpful through out the process and though months passed between booking him and needing his help again, we were not forgotten. He met us at our venue to show us his lighting options and took time out of his days leading up to the wedding to ensure we had the day we imagined. So personable, funny and friendly, this DJ is something that has all the positive characteristics. Our reception was so much fun, that we wish to throw large parties similar for my husbands clients - and Adrian is a vendor we will be contacting again and again to bring back! Thanks for all you have done and continue to do DJMV!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Brandon · Married on 08/10/2012

DJ MV gets four thumbs up for our wedding. He provides a highly professional, yet hip, service. He used high quality equipment that kept the wedding ceremony sound prefect and the reception rocking all night long. I have already recommended him for my best friends wedding. If I were to have another event that needs a DJ, Dj MV will be the only person I will consider.

Dj MV….That’s My DJ!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Maureen · Married on 07/29/2012

Adrian of Events by MV is simply the best! He is a one man show so we didn't get bounced around with some random Dj from a larger vendor. He was the only one we dealt with. He is very flexible and was able to match all of our requests. He personalized songs and edited our ceremony songs just the way we wanted. We gave him a few ideas of songs we wanted for the dance and he took care of the rest. He knew how to keep the dance floor packed. He also offers up lighting and a very affordable cost, much cheaper than the competition. I wish I could have a wedding every weekend just to have his great musical skills...

Sent on 08/09/2012

Edie · Married on 07/20/2012

BEST DJ EVER. not only did every one of our family members love the music, but it got all the young people, old people, children and even grandparents out on the dance floor! he played every song we requested and played during our ceremony. he didn't miss a beat and i have been getting nothing but positive feedback from everyone about how great the dj was. i would reccomend him to EVERYONE!! and he's a total sweetheart too :)

Sent on 07/22/2012
  • User2510306 · event on: 06/24/2012

Adrian communicated throughout the week prior to the event. The day of the event, he called in advance and came early to double check his set-up because he was to ride on a float. We received tons of positive feedback on his music selection and song selection once the parade was done. He mixed all of his songs together in one seamless mix and my employees were very impressed. He had the entire parade route dancing :)

Sent on 06/27/2012

Erik · Married on 06/24/2012

DJ MV was the perfect selection for our wedding. He was very professional and was able to ensure all our guests had a great time (which is no easy task). Thank you for all that you do sir! We would highly recommend DJ MV for all your disc jockey needs.

Sent on 11/11/2012

Rikiee · event on: 06/21/2012

DJ MV was amazing for our event. We got a lot of great comments about him. The music was perfect for our event. He played all music that was requested and participated in everything that was asked of him. Thank you for such a great time and we look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Patrick · Married on 06/16/2012

MV made it a fun environment and no one wanted to stop dancing!!!

Sent on 10/08/2012