events by MV Reviews

156 | Saint Paul, MN

156 Reviews for events by MV

Suzanne · Married on 01/02/2015

So professional and provides the most exceptional services! He kept everyone on the dance floor, including myself, with his appropriate music selections. He also took video footage of our reception and additional photos after our photographer left that were high quality. I would HIGHLY recommend events by MV for any event! He's the best!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Absolutely perfect- Adrian could not have been better! Many of our guests have already asked for his information! Without a doubt we would recommend him.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/25/2014

DJ MV had DJ'd a few weddings that I had been to before, so I knew right away when I get engaged that I'd like him to DJ our wedding as well. He did not disappoint! Our dance floor was packed the whole night. I loved that he listened to our wishes, took our guest's requests, and was really "behind the scenes" the whole time and wasn't making announcements and talking the whole night -- I've been to weddings with DJs like that and it's the WORST. DJ MV was professional, considerate, and overall amazing. I'd recommend him to anybody looking for a DJ for their wedding/event!!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Christina · Married on 10/11/2014

Adrian was our DJ last weekend and did such an amazing job! He was very professional, helpful, and flexible with any last minute things we asked of him. He played all the music/music genres we requested and did an excellent job choosing music to fit different parts of our wedding. He also provided some great additional music during his set up time which was wonderful and thoughtful. Book him early and you are guaranteed an awesome DJ/music/dance experience!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Alexis · Married on 09/20/2014

Five-star review, for a five-star DJ. Adrian is amazing and after hiring him for our fall barn/tent wedding, we can see why he has such incredible reviews. He willingly accepted our long list of play/don't play music, read the crowd perfectly both during our dinner and during dancing, and was a true pro. He even went above and beyond by meeting us at our venue weeks before the ceremony to get acquainted with the directions and with the space. We feel so lucky to have been referred to Adrian by another bride. Adrian FAR surpasses DJs from the big Minnesota vendors. Do yourself and your wedding a favor by booking him early.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Alex · Married on 08/30/2014

Adrian was SO awesome. The DJ/music was one of the most important parts of my wedding reception, and he did no disappoint. He put up with A LOT of requests and questions from me along the way, and was always informative and great at communicating. He made sure that our night went seamlessly, and even helped out when "bumps" came up at the reception hall - going above and beyond his job responsibilities to help out however he could (this included queuing up the music to play with my slideshow within minutes when the reception hall no longer had the speakers to hook up to my computer that they said they would have). He was so helpful and easy to work with, and most importantly our dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT. Everyone loved him - we even cheered for him as he left the building!!! Thanks again to Adrian for making our wedding reception so special! If you are looking for a great DJ, Events by MV is the way to go :)

Sent on 09/04/2014

Alicia · Married on 08/23/2014

Adrian Perryman did an amazing job! We found him online with great reviews and I understand why everyone else was so happy with his service. My husband and I had a large wedding in our backyard and we received nothing but great feedback from family and friends about the music. Adrian was always quick to respond to emails and was able to meet numerous times to go over the music playlist, the layout of the yard and our first meeting. I had no worries when it came to the DJ and knew right away that we made the right choice. Not only did he provide great music, he also provided us with high quality photos of the dance floor and also video clips from our first dance to the last song.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Betsy · Married on 08/22/2014

Adrian did an amazing job at our wedding as our DJ, and he also provided us with a secondary sound system for our outdoor ceremony, music for our outdoor cocktail hour, uplighting and a monogram for our indoor reception. Events by MV was a referral from our friend, and we can see why she refers him to everyone she knows. This was the second wedding we were at with Events by MV as the DJ, and Adrian does not disappoint. He is very easy to work with, extremely professional, and he goes above and beyond to do a great job. We only gave him a short list of specific songs for him to play during the dance, and we left it up to him to pick the rest of it. All of the music was exactly the type of music we wanted to hear, and our guests would agree. We received a lot of compliments from our friends and family. We would not hesitate to use Events by MV for any other event, and we would highly recommend him to anyone we know. Thank you Adrian!!!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Caity · Married on 08/16/2014

We were in search of an awesome DJ and found just that! Adrian was very professional and helpful throughout our whole experience. Most importantly, he kept the dance floor packed and gave everyone a night to remember! We recieved comments from guests of all ages about what a great DJ we had and couldn't agree more. So glad we chose Events by MV DJ for our big day!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/09/2014

Adrian really made our night! We had a large wedding with a wide range of diversity and ages so we were hopeful we could find a DJ that met everyone's taste and kept the dance floor moving all night - and boy did Adrian deliver! He is great at what he does but is not pushy or intense those first couple of meetings prior to our wedding. He has a quiet confidence which was so refreshing. All of our guests had great things to say about our dance and music! In addition, we paid Adrian to do the uplighting in our venue and it was the perfect addition! It definitely added to our venue and was beautiful during the dance. He did a great job keeping things moving on time per our previous conversations and was open to songs that we wanted as well as requests by friends and family. Super affordable and perfect in every way. Thanks Adrian!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Samantha · Married on 08/02/2014

Adrian Perryman did such an amazing job! My husband I received nothing but great feedback about the music and the friendly attitude Adrian portrayed. I could not have asked for a better DJ. Adrian made sure to play different generes of music to make everyone at the wedding happy. He was always available if I had any questions. I would highly recommend Events by MV to anyone. Thank you so much Adrian.

Sent on 09/02/2014

I found this DJ was very helpful. He was very flexible and went with the flow making the night easier on me and my husband. Even though he is very flexible he was very professional and punctual. This DJ is Knowledgeable About music, This made the planning process go very smoothly.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Andrea · Married on 07/26/2014

Adrian was absolutely wonderful to work with! He had great communication through the entire process. We loved the pictures and videos he took during our wedding as well!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Julia · Married on 07/20/2014

Adrian Perryman is a wonderful DJ. He was very attentive to guests and kept a positive and welcoming environment. The music was perfect and he even provided a video montage of photos for us. I have recommended him to family members in the years past and will continue to recommend him as well!

Sent on 09/13/2014

Jaimie · Married on 07/05/2014

Adrian was prompt and courteous throughout the entire process. He provided a nice looking setup for his equipment as well as impressive uplighting throughout my large venue. He had no problem acting as an emcee and making all the announcements that we needed. As for the music, he was very accommodating to the tastes of my husband's family. My mother-in-law even brought a CD that she wanted a few songs from. He was also able to download a few out of the ordinary songs that were requested in order to satisfy everyone. He doesn't just play music from his computer and call himself a DJ, he is a real professional with top of the line equipment and an extensive collection and knowledge of music. On top of the music, lighting, and emcee services, his wife also provided reception photography and we were able to get many high quality photos of the dance after our photographer left. Overall it was a great experience and I would recommend Events by MV to everyone.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Sent on 07/16/2014

He did an awesome job! We had a lot of requests for songs that weren't necessarily Top 40 and he found a way to play everything we requested! Very professional, flexible, and did a great job keeping people on the dance floor!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Peter · Married on 06/14/2014

If you are looking for a great DJ. This is the one!!! My wife and I got married in the summer of 2014. I am pleased to tell you that Adrian is the best as they come. He is very professional and will definitely keep the party going. He is very quick on response time for transitions and has a very clean setup. We cannot overstate how impressed we were. Thank you again Adrian for doing such a great job with our wedding.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Samantha · Married on 06/13/2014

Great job!!! Loved every part, would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Kress · Married on 06/13/2014

Did out wedding this last Friday, had a great experience. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Sara · Married on 06/07/2014

Adrian was absoutly amazing to work with, he is easy to work with, kind, amd great at what he does. You can tell that he get great joy from it. We will highly recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Anne · Married on 05/24/2014

Adrian, the owner of Events by MV, was the DJ for our recent wedding ceremony and reception. We couldn't have been happier! The DJ is what makes or breaks a wedding and Adrain definitely made ours a great party. He selected music that pleased both the older and younger folks. His announcements were on queue and worked seamlessly with all the other vendors. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Patrick · Married on 01/25/2014

We hired Adrian to DJ our wedding reception in January 2014, and he far exceeded our and our guests' expectations. Adrian is extremely professional, accurate, fun, adaptable, and easy to work with. He kept in regular contact from the time we booked him until the wedding day and met with us face-to-face before the event to learn more about us and what we were looking for. He kept a focus on making it "our" event. The day of our wedding he WOWed us and our guests. Everything from his equipment to his voice to his demeanor and interactions with guests just screamed professionalism. I have been to wedding receptions where the DJ is cocky and acts like it's "his" party; not a hint of that with Mr. Perryman. We loved the "extra stuff" he did that we didn't even anticipate, such as posting a highlight video of the dance to YouTube and making note of the exact playlist and sending it to us a few days after the event. Two great surprises when they arrived in our e-mail while on the honeymoon! Hands down our favorite vendor that we dealt with for our wedding. Flawless execution, and a very fair price.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Dana · Married on 12/14/2013

Adrian was absolutely phenomenal to work with! He was professional, detail oriented, and extremely responsive. We threw a black tie wedding and Adrian was great working with our planner, venue coordinator, pus photographer and videographer! We wanted specific music and he catered to every need! Our guests were blown away!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Kayti · Married on 11/23/2013

Adrian was courteous, prompt and professional. He did a great job with the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception. Everyone was out dancing and having a fantastic time. I would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 12/31/2013