events by MV Reviews

156 | Saint Paul, MN

156 Reviews for events by MV

Margaret · Married on 10/08/2016

My husband and I are so happy we chose Adrian to DJ our wedding!! He was so amazing. He made the whole process very easy and stress free. He did a great job of keeping us on track with the schedule of events (toasts, dances, etc) without ever making us feel rushed. And, on top of it all people were onn the dance floor all night!! We could not hve asked for a better DJ, I highly recommend Adrian to any bride!!

Aquil · Married on 09/09/2016

He was great the best DJ I ever had couldn't ask for anything else

Bithia · Married on 09/03/2016

If you're looking for a DJ for your wedding or an event I highly recommend Adrain. If you know what you want he will work with you to do exactly that. If you're not sure what you want he can help you figure it out. If you're just open to letting him do his thing he will also do great. For our wedding, there were parts I told him to do what he thought was best, and he did great with gauging the party and selecting the right music. I was also very particular about what I wanted in some parts and he listened and accommodated all my requests.

Adrian was very professional and great to work with. From the music, and to him as the MC we are so glad we had Adrian for our wedding. Our guests enjoyed our wedding dance so much they couldn't stop talking about it months after the wedding.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Karissa · Married on 08/13/2016

Adrian was awesome to work with! He was very responsive and listened to every detail that we wanted to incorporate. On the big day he kept the dance floor alive, so many people commented on the selection of songs and how much fun he was. He was the perfect DJ and I have not been to any other wedding that has compared to his performance. He is not your typical DJ! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sara · Married on 08/06/2016

Adrian was outstanding to work with. We knew him through friends and he had come highly recommended. Our venue was kind of a stickler about music but Adrian navigated the whole thing professionally and made sure we had nothing to worry about both leading up to and on our wedding day. The music was fantastic--Adrian did an excellent job interpreting our requests (we had some songs we had to hear but mostly had a certain vibe we were going for). He also served as emcee for our reception. We personally do not like emcees who try to make themselves super noticed during a wedding reception or act like goofy radio announcers--Adrian kept the perfect balance between getting the job done (timely announcements, professional but friendly tone) and keeping the focus on us. We highly recommend Adrian! Sara + Sean, got married August '16 in Stillwater, MN

Sent on 01/09/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2016

BEST DJ EVER!!! Adrian was so responsive from the start! He worked with us to plan out the music we wanted throughout the whole day, from the ceremony to dinner and dancing music! His set up is very professional and clean looking. He had everyone dancing all night long! People were commenting on the great music he was playing. Everything was flawless! I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Susan · Married on 07/16/2016

Adrian is the best! He's professional and friendly and incredibly easy to work with. He is the absolute best in the industry and several guests at my wedding asked about him and commented on the wonderful job he did. He is so talented!

Sent on 08/07/2016
  • F

Faith · Married on 07/09/2016

I can not count the number of people who told us "Great DJ!" while shaking it on the dance floor. He did an excellent job of playing songs for the older crowd to get them on the floor and then kept the energy high all night long for everyone! He played many current songs which was something we asked for and loved. We had a long song for a first dance and he cut it right when we needed him to :) I knew the most important thing about the reception was having a great DJ and Adrian was that and more!

Sent on 12/19/2016

I can not say enough amazing things about Adrian and Events By MV. He is a top notch true professional. He kept my guests entertained all night. The music selections were perfect, the dance floor was packed with children and adults all night. He took our wedding to a different level. I am so impressed by his talent, flexibility, and professionalism. He is just down right wonderful. I will recommend Events By MV over and over again. I am so happy we found Adrian! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Don · Married on 02/13/2016

OUTSTANDING OUTSTANDING OUTSTANDING. One should want a DJ that is friendly, crowd knowledgeable, and above all true professional. I know my wedding was one hell of a event and to have the aid by this DJ made it all one of a kind. There was countless guests that praised the job that was done by this man. I knew my party was jumping when the youngest child (4 years of age) and the oldest elder (87 years of age) are grooving to the same jams. Blessed to be able to call this man a friend and grateful that he was able to aid in making my special day great. THANK YOU

Sent on 08/05/2016

Abbey · Married on 12/05/2015

Adrian was our wedding DJ and did a fantastic job. We also had a band, so Adrian stepped in to play during dinner band breaks and late night (12-2am). We had a lot of wedding guests who love to dance and Adrian really delivered. He was flexible in letting us dictate which songs we wanted to be played. We had a few songs we really wanted to be included, but also left some room for flexibility. Adrian was really able to read the room and keep the party atmosphere going. At the very end of the night, he came up to me personally and asked if we had any last minute requests for the last couple songs. This was so great, because we were really able to soak in the last couple songs, and were not surprised when the event was over. He also worked really well with our other vendors. He called our band directly so we did not need to do any sort of coordination.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Laura · Married on 10/10/2015

DJ MV (Adrian Perryman) knocked it out of the park at our wedding, and throughout the planning process. We knew immediately upon meeting him that we would be booking him - he was so responsive throughout the planning stages, answered all of our questions, and on the day of had everything ready to go. He did the music for our ceremony and reception, and everything went so smoothly and perfectly. Our photographer even commented on how nice the DJ set up was, and how it didn't take away from the venue or our decor, but actually added to it.

Our guests were constantly on the dance floor and had a great time! I can't say enough how smoothly everything went, all of our requested songs were played and our guests were excited they were able to request songs throughout the night as well. We will be recommending DJ MV to all of our family and friends. Thank you Adrian for making our day so perfect!

Sent on 10/22/2015

He did an amazing job of getting people on the dance floor and once they were there, no one left!
    I still have guests ask me who our DJ was because they had such a great time dancing.
    I would Highly Recommend Events by MV if you want to have a great time :)

Sent on 12/13/2015

Bre · Married on 09/18/2015

He provided beautiful uplighting for our wedding. Such a beautiful evening with great music. He was spot on with the music for our ceremony. Thanks again!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Emily · Married on 08/30/2015

We would highly recommend Events by MV! He always responded promptly and accommodated all of our requests, including using a home recording for the bridal processional. He even came to the venue during our rehearsal the day before and played the music we requested for the ceremony so that we could get a sense of the flow. He also took requests from our guests that he thought the crowd would like (you can instruct him if you want otherwise) and everyone raved about him afterwards!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Amber · Married on 07/18/2015

We are so happy that we chose EventsByMV! In looking for a DJ we wanted someone who would understand our musical tastes yet also be able to read a crowd if what we wanted wasn't working. Adrian did just that. I spent a good deal of time researching DJ's online and talking dollars and cents, EventsbyMV was more affordable than many of the chain services. I would definitely recommend hiring for your wedding reception.

Sent on 08/21/2015

Morgan · Married on 07/11/2015

Adrian Perryman, also known as DJ MV was an amazing DJ. He truly was one of a kind. He was helpful at the rehearsal by bringing music to walk through the ceremony several times. He was flexible and patient when I was scatter-brained and needed help making decisions. He made the wedding day run smoothly by arriving early to set up music for cocktail hour and then set up for the ceremony in a timely manner. He made suggestions and offered support when we needed advice. At the reception, he made sure that the night flowed smoothly from cocktail hour to the last dance of the night. He even went as far as dismissing tables for the buffet and reminding the groom and I about events that we wanted to do throughout the night (bouquet and garter toss). Although we didn't have a strict timeline for the reception, he was sure to keep us on schedule. And finally, he was aware of the crowd throughout the dance played the music according so we have no complaint at about his service.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Kadie · Married on 06/27/2015

I had an incredible experience with Events by MV. MV was very professional, prompt at responding to me, incredibly flexible, and did an awesome job keeping the night running smoothly!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2015
  • Annette

Annette · Married on 06/20/2015

Dj MV was prompt, professional and entertaining. My guests are still talking about how amazing he was and that it was the best reception they had ever been to in their lives. The up lighting he provided helped us to save hundreds on decorations. I will absolutely use him again for all of my events and recommend him to others.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Courtney · Married on 06/14/2015

Adrian did an outstanding job. I was worried about all of the little details coming together for the ceremony because it was an outdoor wedding and it went perfectly. It was the vendor I had the LEAST worry or stress about, he made it perfect for our wedding day!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Melinda · Married on 06/07/2015

My company and I used Adrian for a work event and could not have been more pleased! Adrian was a delight to work with. He was incredibly flexible with some last minute changes, prepared, and always easy to get in contact with. While we were still shopping around for DJs, Adrian never pressured or hassled us, unlike some other DJs that we had contacted. My team and I were very impressed and would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Dana · Married on 06/06/2015

Events by MV (Adrian) is an amazing DJ. My husband had a very unusual song request for the social hour and Adrian told us it wouldn’t be a problem and even thought it was a great idea. My husband also wanted a 10-minute mix of a bunch of awesome 80s songs and Adrian knocked that out of the park. We asked if he could edit our first dance song to shorten it up a bit; he made the changes and it sounded great. It goes to show you the type of DJ Adrian is – he can play anything and he is open to all sorts of ideas. Another example of how flexible Adrian is: my sister did not let us know until dinner that she wanted a specific (and obscure) song played for us. Of course, Adrian had no problems grabbing her CD and playing it.

His set-up is the classiest and best looking one we’ve seen. He not only puts skirts (#scrim) around his main table, but also around the speaker stand and speakers. Without our previous knowledge, he added lighting to his speakers that matched our wedding colors – which was a pleasant surprise. In addition, Adrian was able to do up-lighting for us and it looked phenomenal.

Adrian communicated with the venue/catering staff and us throughout the night about the timeline/details and he will make as little or as many announcements as you like. He pays attention to all of your specific requests, ideas, details, and he is very easy to work with. He kept me on the dance floor almost all night, which is difficult to do. Be sure to book him early so you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 07/05/2015

Adrian was fantastic. Many of our guests commented on how great the music he played was.

Sent on 06/11/2015
  • User5198754 · 2+ years ago

Adrian did an awesome job at our wedding! He kept everyone on the dance floor and played such a great mix of music! We would highly recommend using him for weddings or other events!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Colin · Married on 05/24/2015

Fun to work with - absolutely
    Super Fun DJ - "heck yes" - all of our guests
    Went the extra mile to make everything perfect - definitely

We could not have asked for anything more from Events by MV. He DJ'ed as well as we could have possibly hoped. The dance floor was completely full of guests from the time we opened it up to (from what I've been told) 20 minutes after my new wife and I left the building. Adrian was awesome to work with before and after the wedding, helping us pick out playlists and lighting options, even driving out to the venue several times to make sure everything would work perfectly and the night would go off without a hitch! Better than we could have asked for, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Events by MV to a friend.

Sent on 08/17/2015