Events By GM Reviews

67 | Sewell, NJ

67 Reviews for Events By GM

• O

Ryan · Married on 03/10/2012

Brandon and Jason were top notch. They were awesome. They were a huge help getting everyone into position and organizing the night. They were enthusiastic and got everybody moving. I would hire these guys again in a second. Thanks for a great night, Ryan and Stephanie

Sent on 03/13/2012

Katie · Married on 12/31/2011

I can't say enough good things about Brandon McGee at Events by GM. From our first meeting, I knew he was going to do a great job. He posseses a great energy, but is also a complete professional. He explained everything to me in detail, and helped me with the timeline of our event, which was difficult for me to figure out as we did not have a sit down dinner. He played everything we asked (and didn't play anything we asked him not to play!) and I recieved so many compliments on the music as this was the focal point of our reception- good music to dance to!

I would highly recomend Brandon to any bride looking for a fabulous DJ!!

Sent on 01/26/2012

stacy · Married on 11/12/2011

totally works with you. will take every song u request and fit it right into the night. last minute changes weren't a problem either. Jay was totally willing to work with me. Great service

Sent on 11/27/2011

Matt · Married on 10/22/2011

Simply amazing. Jay did everything we asked and then some, every one loved him. It was great!

Sent on 10/29/2011

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2011

By far the best Wedding DJ ever! He had us on the dance floor all night and played the best music. All my guests asked me where I found this guy bc they have never been to a wedding that had such a fun dance party! He totally took the vibe fr the crowd and spun it from there. I would definately recommend him.

Sent on 10/04/2011

Christine · Married on 09/10/2011

DJ and music selection were amazing. He really listened to what I wanted and responded appropriately. I have never been to a wedding with so many people on the dance floor! DJ also kept me informed on timing and pace of wedding activities. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Fantastic experience and my guests keep telling me the same. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Sent on 09/18/2011

Ben · Married on 06/18/2011

These guys were absolutely great. They pulled off exactly what we were looking for in terms of our theme. The emcee was very personable and worked the crowd well. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/20/2011

Brian · Married on 05/21/2011

Jason Gabrieli was the DJ for our wedding this past May. To say that he was AMAZING would be the biggest understatement of my life!!!!! I met with Jay a couple times before the wedding to go over exactly what I was looking for and it was obvious from the first time we sat down that I was in good hands. His energy and enthusiasm are contagious and I was in awe of how he commanded our crowd!
    I'm pretty sure Jay could throw any type of dance party that a bride would want! We had a younger crowd that grew up listening to old-school hip hop so I asked Jay if he could make it more like a dance club and less like a wedding atmosphere. What I got, was the craziest 2 1/2 hour dance party I have seen!!!! I've been to plenty of weddings, and I have never heard a mix that was anything close to what Jay put together. The day after the wedding, all everyone kept asking was where I found such an amazing DJ!?!
    I don't care what kind of party you are trying to throw. If you want to bring the house down, Jay Gabrieli is your man!!! I can honestly say that I will never use another DJ again and I can't wait to find another reason to throw a party!!!

P.S. I had to come on and post again! I have been to 3 functions since my wedding that have had a DJ it has been absolutely painful! I need a Jay Gabrieli dance party in my life ASAP!!!! I've talked to two members of the waitstaff from my wedding and they said that they have never seen a dance party like the one we had....all thanks to Big Jay!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2011

Kelly · Married on 01/07/2011

Brandon and Jason did a wonderful job at our wedding. They played every song we requested and mixed in the perfect blend of music to keep the guests dancing all night. Brandon met with us several times before our wedding to plan the reception from start to finish and was easy to get a hold of throughout the planning process. They were professional and very easy to work with! They cut songs exactly where we asked and mixed the perfect blend throughout the reception! Thanks boys!

Sent on 01/31/2011

Ashley · Married on 10/16/2010

Brandon and Jason did an awesome job at our wedding on 10/16/10. He listened to all my requests, knew exactly what I was looking for and followed through. Dealing with Brandon he was very personable and helpful. This was a great choice for our wedding!

Sent on 10/31/2010

Laura · Married on 09/11/2010

Fantastic! Thank you so much for everything! They were great to work with, and from start to finish they had everyone up and dancing. They also kept the agenda organized and moving while keeping the music to something everyone could dance to. I don't think too many people left the dance floor once they got started.

Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/22/2010

christ · Married on 08/28/2010

Jason was absolutely perfect! Through the communication before the wedding, he got a clear feel for what kind of vibes we were going for and he made sure to play music that followed suit...when something was requested he didn't hesitate to make the guests happy. I would book him again in a second.

Sent on 08/31/2010

Kimberly · Married on 10/10/2009

Mobile Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding. They interacted with the guests so well and really kept everyone up dancing. They were very responsive to all of my crazy bridal phone calls and remained very patient with my Bridezilla self. They are very professional and courteous. I will definitely use them for any other occasions that I may need a DJ and highly recommend Jason and Brandon for weddings!!!

Sent on 08/18/2010

Michelle · Married on 06/27/2009

They did an excellent job. Everything that I wanted them to play they played, along with a variety of fun music to keep the party going. They were very professional and added that extra touch that every wedding needs. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/02/2010

They were super awesome. Very accommodating and professional. All the songs we wanted played were played, and none of the songs on the no-play made an appearance. The only critique was that some of the songs we really wanted to dance to weren't played out all the way and transitioned to different songs a little too quickly. Overall, very satisfied.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2013

Jason did a fabulous job! We had total faith in his abilities and he proved us right in every way. We absolutely recommend him! He listened well to what we wanted for our wedding and followed through. He is a consummate professional.

Sent on 05/30/2013

Al · Married on 09/22/2012

We had Jason Gabrieli as our DJ, and he was fantastic! We knew right away when we met for our first chat that he was the right person for the job. He has a charming, warm personality that projects enthusiasm, and is extremely detail oriented. All the qualities you'd want in a DJ!

During the wedding, Jason adapted on the fly to things we changed last minute. We had several scheduled performances, but also a surprise impromptu performance that Jason setup quickly and professionally. He was very aware of what we were thinking - several times we looked at him and gestured to cut the music or bring people out to the dance floor, and he instantly read our minds and said the right things.

He coordinated things for us between the vendors as well, such as the videographers and photographers. All in all, Jason made life easier for us - giving us much advice on planning our wedding and assisting us during the wedding day. We would highly recommend him for your wedding too.

Sent on 09/23/2012