Events By GM Reviews

62 | Sewell, NJ

62 Reviews for Events By GM

62 Events By GM Reviews

Brandon · Married on 08/08/2018

Jason was more than awsome! He did our wedding this past weekend! He kept everything flowing and everyone dancing would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great time!! Not to mention he had to move three times , beach cerimony to cocktail hour to reception and he did it while keeping everything flowing!!

Lacey · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing!!! Guests raved about how wonderful the music was!!! Highly recommend.

Eric · Married on 06/02/2018

From our first meeting with Jay the professionalism, kindness, and willingness to include everything we wanted into our day and give us advice he has seen my wife turned to me and went I trust him with everything he is great. This was the absolute truth as event by gym made our wedding absolutely incredible. Every guest danced the entire night and the music selection and lighting was the best. Jay and Joe also provided perfect microphones and music for our ceremony making the experience perfect. Bottom line - If you want your guests to talk about how amazing your dj was the entire next day , then hire event by GM!

Kylie · Married on 06/02/2018

Events By GM was absolutely perfect! I was hesitant to use a DJ for our wedding since sometimes I feel they can be a little unprofessional/clubby. Events By GM blew away any expectation I had for the night. The music was all absolutely perfect throughout the whole night and the dance floor was PACKED. Seriously, the dancing never stopped. Jason took our requests and fit them in perfectly with other songs, he also used his own judgement for some of the *interesting* songs that were requested (thank god!). Jason sat down with us about a month before the wedding to go through our expectations and to create a schedule of the night. This was especially helpful when going through the lineup of bridesmaids and groomsmen, he even brought up to make sure we had recently married couples new last names correct (I didn’t!). Overall, I was more than impressed with Events by GM. From their classy set up, to the great music, everything was above and beyond expectations.

Phanann · Married on 05/04/2018

For our May 2018 wedding we had Joe Bertolini as our DJ! It was truly a great experience working with him from the initial meeting to the wedding day. Joe was always prompt in responses and super accommodating during the planning process with a ton of song requests. During the big day he kept everyone on the dance floor! I will certainly be recommending him to all my friends/family future weddings!

Alexa · Married on 01/27/2018

If I could give more stars I would! Mark Nuzzo was amazing. He got the crowd on the dance floor and they never left! As we were planning all we knew for sure was we wanted a PARTY and that is exactly what we got! Mark, Joe Bertolini and their assistant Dan had everything we talked about and more. Our first dance was on a cloud, we had party lights that danced with the music and air cannons...AIR CANNONS!!! It was a party we and our guests will talk about forever. He got the crowd involved and made the night a blast! We moved him and the team back to the after party for an extended night and the party didn't stop! They were amazing!

Courtney · Married on 01/19/2018

We were recommended to Events by GM by friends who had attended a wedding where they DJed. Our friends couldn't say enough good things about the dance party at the wedding. We reached out and found out that they had been DJs at the bar my fiance and I met at so we couldn't resist hiring them. They were extremely flexible, responsive, friendly, and professional. They made the planning process as easy as possible. They helped us to make a plan for the reception and made sure that everything ran smoothly so that we didn't have to worry at all during our reception. They coordinated seamlessly with our reception venue and event coordinator. The songs they selected throughout the night were perfectly timed and lighting was also great. On a special note, they set up mics for my brother to sing and play guitar for our first dance and it sounded like a recording. We couldn't have been happier with our decision to use Jason and Brandon.

Danielle · Married on 11/24/2017

Events by GM was not only amazing to work with, they had everyone at my wedding on the dance floor from start to finish! The night was everything we dreamed of & events by GM made it happen! Jason was amazing to work with, very professional & made sure to play the music we wanted to hear! choosing these guys was one of the best choices I made!!!

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2017

We are so grateful we hired Jason to DJ our wedding. He kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night, and played music that appealed to all age groups and preferences. He was very responsive via e-mail, and drove to meet with us for planning meetings in person. We especially appreciated his calm nature and confidence on our big day. We recommend him 100%!

Christina · Married on 09/29/2017

Jason was a pleasure to work with. Our guests were raving about how great the music was and he touched base on all genres of music for all ages of my guests. He was always responsive and even with last minute requests he was easy going. He keeps up with the current trends and paid close attention to the little details such as pronunciation of names for our bridal party. I highly recommend GM events!

Ernest · Married on 03/11/2017

Where do I begin? How about with AMAZING. We had the pleasure of working with Jason from start to finish. We had last minute changes the day of and he made on the spot changes and made everything perfect. From the ceremony to the announcements to the reception everything was flawless. The setup is elegant and professional and the music selection was amazing. I left it in his hands to play whatever he wanted and the dance floor was packed all night. There were kids to grandparents on the dance floor all night. I will be using them for every event in the near future and I suggest anyone of you do as well. Thank you guys again!!!! . . . Ernie D.

Dan · Married on 12/23/2016

Awesome job. Great music. Professional and organized. Would highly recommend.

Rebecca · Married on 12/03/2016

The best there is!! Such a great company! Our DJ was one of the owners, Jay. We knew Jay through multiple friends and have been to a few weddings where he was the DJ and he is so awesome. He was quick to respond to any emails and was helpful with any and all questions we had. We knew we were in good hands, but he blew it out the water at our reception! Our guests are still telling us how awesome the music was and how packed he had the dance floor all night long. After our wedding entrance, Jay played about a ten minute set to get the crowd going and they didn't stop after that. Jay was so sweet, helpful, and all around just a great DJ. Highly recommend for any event you are having, especially a wedding! We loved him!!

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2016

Jay and Brandon with Events by GM were the DJs for our wedding on 9/16/16 at the Cescaphe Ballroom and were seriously amazing! My husband and I gave them a flavor for the types of music that we like and they kept the dance floor packed all night long, and honestly played songs throughout the night that all ages could enjoy and get excited about. Their enthusiasm to be there was so apparent and they were so easy to work with/plan with along the way. I highly recommend Events by GM. Our wedding guests are still talking about the music and our mait're d even pulled us aside to tell us how impressed he was with the music. Thank you so much Jay and Brandon! We can't imagine our wedding day without you guys spinning! :)

- Danielle and Steve

Charlotte · Married on 09/03/2016

Jason and Brandon were amazing to work with! They made sure we had everything we needed for sound to make our day a huge success and answered all our questions so quickly and completely. Brandon was our DJ/MC for the night and we gave him just a few songs that we liked and he build a playlist for the whole night that was just perfect! Events By GM will let you give them as much detail as you want or as little and they will fill in the gaps which they did wonderfully with! Everyone loved their music selections and the dance floor wasn't empty for even a single second after dinner.

Ben · Married on 07/23/2016

There's no better choice: book Events by GM. I've been in 5 weddings this year (including my own) and Jason was easily the best DJ of the bunch. Not only was he engaging and professional, but he was effective and kept the evening moving without getting in the way.

Kelley · Married on 07/09/2016

Events by GM was wonderful! We worked with Jay and Art- with Art doing the actual DJ'ing the day of. He was amazing! We got so many compliments from our guests after the wedding about what a great job they did. Art read the room well, and just went with the flow- even when a few of our guests decided they wanted to get up and start dancing during dinner! They played an excellent mix of newer music to keep the bride, groom, and friends happy, as well as a mix of older songs to keep my parents and their friends happy.
    Art was great to talk to on the phone. He listened to all my questions, and was a wealth of knowledge. I was a little worried, as they're based in New Jersey, but my wedding was in Virginia. They brought all their equipment down with them, and there were no problems whatsoever. Highly recommend if you want to keep your guests up dancing all night!!

Working with Joe for our wedding was awesome. He was so easy to work with, gave lots of great suggestions, had answers to all of our questions and just made us feel really good about having a great dance party. Everything went smoothly day of and we had a blast. I would highly recommend Events by GM for your day!

Liz · Married on 04/23/2016

If you're looking for a DJ who will ensure everyone is up on their feet dancing the entire time then Events by GM is who you need.
    Having seen these two in action at other weddings, we were so excited to have them be a part of our special day and they did not disappoint! From start to finish they were extremely professional and helpful and really brought our wedding to life through non-stop amazing music. We couldn't decided on the order and a few entrance songs and Jay was so extremely helpful in guiding us to make a decision that worked for our night. We also had a few requests to work into the night which they did seamlessly and the rest we left up to them. They know how to play a perfect mix of music that satisfies guests of all ages, never once making the older guests feel out of place which is hard to do with some of today's music. Our guests were blown away by these two, still commenting to us about how much fun the night was, one even getting their card that night for the future! We cannot say enough about how amazing it was to work with Jay and Brandon. My husband and I would recommend them a million times over to anyone looking for a DJ.

Jaclyn · Married on 10/03/2015

I will recommend Events by GM 100 times over for a wedding or ANY event that a DJ is needed. I know the owners from high school and they are all-around stand-up, fantastic people so I knew they would be amazing to work with.

Jay was incredibly professional throughout the process. My husband and I are not "music" people and are very laid-back- we just wanted an amazing party and did not want to choose each individual song. We felt that was the job of the DJ and trusted Jay completely. He did not disappoint- the entire night ran so smoothly thanks to him. Our entrances were hilarious with the music, then the guests joining us on the dance floor immediately after. And I will never forget the moment right after everyone had finished dinner- I was chatting with a guest with my back turned for just a minute then looked back over at the dance floor.. it was PACKED already. It stayed that way until the last possible second- we had such a crazy upbeat and wild party, the kind where you don't even want to go get another drink and miss anything. We could not have asked for more.

We received SO many comments from guests, vendors and our venue staff at how fantastic Events by GM was. So fantastic that my sister immediately booked them for her upcoming wedding. I literally can't wait to go to another event they are working! Thank you guys so very much, it was a night we will never forget and you helped make those memories possible! -- Jackie & Mike

Jason did a fantastic job with our wedding! He was organized and returned calls in a timely manner. He played the songs I asked as well as played GREAT songs for the older crowd. We had people raving over our music and night! Everyone knows the music and entertainment completes a fantastic wedding :) I would HIGHLY recommend Events by GM!

Megan · Married on 07/18/2015

Events by GM was a great choice. Jason was always quick to respond to questions or requests. We had a few last-minute changes, and he was totally accommodating. The night was full of fun music. If I had it to do over again, I would certainly pick Events by GM.

Lauren · Married on 07/11/2015

My husband and I were SO HAPPY with Events by GM. Jason was very professional, easy to communicate with, and has an overall great personality. Jason listened to what we wanted, and also provided input as well. Our dance floor was packed the entire night, and guests enjoyed the music. Jason and his assistant had a great sense of the crowd and made excellent music choices. When booking Events by GM you won't have to worry about a thing in regards to music. And, the price is very reasonable. My husband and I discovered the vendor by reading reviews, never once hearing them play. And, we couldn't have made a better choice. We would highly recommend using the company.

ashley · Married on 05/15/2015

I was lucky enough to have a great company DJ our wedding. Jason and Brandon organized everything from our music/microphones on the beach, to our reception. We requested songs to not be played and they followed through with the request, which we were very happy about! Everyone loved the music and had a great time! Jason and Brandon were very professional and knew how to get people on the dance floor!
    We will definitely be using them again if we need a DJ for another event!

Pamela · Married on 05/09/2015

Jason was the best DJ I've ever heard at any event, from our time of booking him, he was extremely professional and when we told him the music we liked at our meeting prior to the wedding, he knew exactly what to play! The dance floor was full the entire night, even before the cocktails really kicked in for our guests!!!