Events By GM Reviews

75 | Sewell, NJ

75 Reviews for Events By GM

Alex · Married on 07/02/2021

Amazing wedding!

My wife and I could not have been more pleased with our experience with Events by GM. Leading up to the wedding, they really took the time to ensure everything was planned and prepared for. There was great communication and they were very accommodating. At the wedding, they went above and beyond our expectations. Thanks to them, it was an amazing night. I received countless compliments from guests on how great they were. Highly recommended company!

Sent on 07/03/2021
  • Dawn

Dawn F. · Married on 04/27/2021

Awesome Reception!

Would recommend for any type of event. Have attended other events which is reason made recommendation for Sons wedding! It was absolutely a beautiful day and the entertainment provided by Events by GM made for an Amazing evening!

Sent on 04/29/2021

Christina E. · Married on 04/27/2021

Wedding festivities

Absolutely phenomenal job!!! We covered additional expenses for travel to Northern Virginia for our wedding and reception. It was well worth the added expense. Our guests went on and on about how great the music was and the dance floor was never empty. Two thumbs up. Couldn’t get any better!

Sent on 05/01/2021
  • Robert

Robert A. · Married on 04/23/2021

Completely Made the Wedding!

Events by GM made the wedding absolutely perfect. These guys are top notch and extremely professional. They made the wedding exactly what we wanted it to be. MUST BOOK!

Sent on 05/03/2021
  • Peter

Peter S. · Married on 04/09/2021

Awesome DJ for our Wedding

Joe Bertolini and the whole Events by GM staff and experience were amazing. Throughout the whole process Joe was very responsive and couldn't have been easier to work with. For the money, I was blown away with the service and would recommend Events by GM to anyone looking for a DJ for a wedding or any other event. Everything went so smoothly and could not have asked for a better DJ at our wedding!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Robbie W. · Married on 12/05/2020

Robbie Williamson- Groom

Events by gm gave us the best night we could have imagined. We went to a wedding by them 2 years ago and the very next day we knew who would do our wedding. Joe Bertolini was in constant communication throughout the whole process and made it very easy for us. Him and staff gave our guests an incredible experience. My best men could not stop talking about the DJ the entire night and next day. We cannot recommend events by gm enough and are so thankful for their hard work.

Sent on 12/07/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie C. · Married on 02/12/2020

Simply the Best

Joe and Mark were excellent to work with! They listened to all of our ideas and guided us into some great decisions to maximize our venue and throw the best reception we could! The day of ,they were present for any questions and kept in contact with us making sure everything was going smoothly. We would def recommend Events by GM to anyone looking to throw an amazing wedding!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren J. · Married on 12/01/2019

A 10/10 Experience!

We cannot speak highly enough about DJ Joe Bert! Every single one of our guests, from the youngest person in the room to the grandparents, RAVED about how amazing he was. We had individual songs for each entrance into the reception which went off without a hitch, and Joe played a wide variety of songs that kept every single one of our guests on the dance floor for the entire night. He also customized songs for our ceremony and individual dances to adjust the length, etc. I wish we could get married again, just to have Joe DJ for us again! Trust me and hire him for your wedding, you absolutely will not regret it!

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Brandon

Brandon R. · Married on 11/05/2019

What a party!!

Just had my wedding and Joe kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. He was great and the party was a blast thanks to him and his high energy!!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Gina

Gina M. · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding 10.5.19

Blown away by how great of a job Jason and his team did. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night and commented on how fun the dj was and how great the music sounded. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone! So happy we went with this group!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Joseph S. · Married on 05/18/2019

Great Experience!!

I can't say enough about the experience we had with Jason from GM Events. We recently had our wedding at a venue that never did weddings before. When we were looking for a DJ we knew we need someone who was experienced and had a vision. Jason was much more than that however. He was extremely profession, charismatic, and knew how to throw a great wedding. I can't thank Jason enough and I would recommend him to any of my friends and family.

Thank you Jason for making our wedding a blast!!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Alyse · Married on 03/08/2019

The best!

Jason and his team are amazing!! They made everything about our day seamless and all we had to do was sit back and enjoy. From the pre-wedding meetings to the final song, there isn't anything i would change about our day. They handle everything, from having an awesome entrance for me and my husband, to dancing on clouds for our first dance, and a personalized monogram, it was all perfect! They even helped coordinate the time for a surprise flash mob by our bridal party and family, which i am still in shock over! Our Guests couldn't say enough great things about how much they enjoyed the music (which was easy to tell because our the dance floor was never empty!) It truly was everything we could have hoped for our wedding!!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Kimberly · Married on 11/02/2018

Best there is!

Jason and his team were absolutely incredible! The dance floor was filled from beginning to end and no one stopped dancing the entire night! We received multiple comments on how amazing the music selection was through out the night. We could not have imagined having our day without Events By GM!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Brandon · Married on 08/08/2018

Jason was more than awsome! He did our wedding this past weekend! He kept everything flowing and everyone dancing would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great time!! Not to mention he had to move three times , beach cerimony to cocktail hour to reception and he did it while keeping everything flowing!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Lacey · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing!!! Guests raved about how wonderful the music was!!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Eric · Married on 06/02/2018

From our first meeting with Jay the professionalism, kindness, and willingness to include everything we wanted into our day and give us advice he has seen my wife turned to me and went I trust him with everything he is great. This was the absolute truth as event by gym made our wedding absolutely incredible. Every guest danced the entire night and the music selection and lighting was the best. Jay and Joe also provided perfect microphones and music for our ceremony making the experience perfect. Bottom line - If you want your guests to talk about how amazing your dj was the entire next day , then hire event by GM!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Kylie · Married on 06/02/2018

Events By GM was absolutely perfect! I was hesitant to use a DJ for our wedding since sometimes I feel they can be a little unprofessional/clubby. Events By GM blew away any expectation I had for the night. The music was all absolutely perfect throughout the whole night and the dance floor was PACKED. Seriously, the dancing never stopped. Jason took our requests and fit them in perfectly with other songs, he also used his own judgement for some of the *interesting* songs that were requested (thank god!). Jason sat down with us about a month before the wedding to go through our expectations and to create a schedule of the night. This was especially helpful when going through the lineup of bridesmaids and groomsmen, he even brought up to make sure we had recently married couples new last names correct (I didn’t!). Overall, I was more than impressed with Events by GM. From their classy set up, to the great music, everything was above and beyond expectations.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Phanann · Married on 05/04/2018

For our May 2018 wedding we had Joe Bertolini as our DJ! It was truly a great experience working with him from the initial meeting to the wedding day. Joe was always prompt in responses and super accommodating during the planning process with a ton of song requests. During the big day he kept everyone on the dance floor! I will certainly be recommending him to all my friends/family future weddings!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Alexa · Married on 01/27/2018

If I could give more stars I would! Mark Nuzzo was amazing. He got the crowd on the dance floor and they never left! As we were planning all we knew for sure was we wanted a PARTY and that is exactly what we got! Mark, Joe Bertolini and their assistant Dan had everything we talked about and more. Our first dance was on a cloud, we had party lights that danced with the music and air cannons...AIR CANNONS!!! It was a party we and our guests will talk about forever. He got the crowd involved and made the night a blast! We moved him and the team back to the after party for an extended night and the party didn't stop! They were amazing!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Courtney · Married on 01/19/2018

We were recommended to Events by GM by friends who had attended a wedding where they DJed. Our friends couldn't say enough good things about the dance party at the wedding. We reached out and found out that they had been DJs at the bar my fiance and I met at so we couldn't resist hiring them. They were extremely flexible, responsive, friendly, and professional. They made the planning process as easy as possible. They helped us to make a plan for the reception and made sure that everything ran smoothly so that we didn't have to worry at all during our reception. They coordinated seamlessly with our reception venue and event coordinator. The songs they selected throughout the night were perfectly timed and lighting was also great. On a special note, they set up mics for my brother to sing and play guitar for our first dance and it sounded like a recording. We couldn't have been happier with our decision to use Jason and Brandon.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Danielle · Married on 11/24/2017

Events by GM was not only amazing to work with, they had everyone at my wedding on the dance floor from start to finish! The night was everything we dreamed of & events by GM made it happen! Jason was amazing to work with, very professional & made sure to play the music we wanted to hear! choosing these guys was one of the best choices I made!!!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2017

We are so grateful we hired Jason to DJ our wedding. He kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night, and played music that appealed to all age groups and preferences. He was very responsive via e-mail, and drove to meet with us for planning meetings in person. We especially appreciated his calm nature and confidence on our big day. We recommend him 100%!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Christina · Married on 09/29/2017

Jason was a pleasure to work with. Our guests were raving about how great the music was and he touched base on all genres of music for all ages of my guests. He was always responsive and even with last minute requests he was easy going. He keeps up with the current trends and paid close attention to the little details such as pronunciation of names for our bridal party. I highly recommend GM events!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Ernest · Married on 03/11/2017

Where do I begin? How about with AMAZING. We had the pleasure of working with Jason from start to finish. We had last minute changes the day of and he made on the spot changes and made everything perfect. From the ceremony to the announcements to the reception everything was flawless. The setup is elegant and professional and the music selection was amazing. I left it in his hands to play whatever he wanted and the dance floor was packed all night. There were kids to grandparents on the dance floor all night. I will be using them for every event in the near future and I suggest anyone of you do as well. Thank you guys again!!!! . . . Ernie D.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Dan · Married on 12/23/2016

Awesome job. Great music. Professional and organized. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/17/2017