Events by Gabriella Reviews

42 | New Hyde Park, NY

42 Reviews for Events by Gabriella

42 Events by Gabriella Reviews

Caitlin · Married on 12/02/2017

Gabriella literally saved my wedding. I had hired another vendor through Etsy to make all of my wedding signage (table signs, seating chart, etc) who left me high and dry 3 weeks before my wedding. I had so many things I still needed designed for me and no time to vet through a new designer. Gabriella happened to be doing the wedding invitations of a good friend of mine at the time. My friend referred her to me and agreed to take on the final few projects that I had. She not only got them to me in time, she knocked each project out of the park. I had a very specific idea of what I wanted and she worked with me via text in real time (showing me options via pictures in text messages) to make sure I was 100% happy with everything before she sent me the finished signs. Everything came out perfect, and my guests commented on how beautiful everything was (Gabriella was able to match all of the same fonts as the other designer). She always responded right away when I reached out with a change or a question. I know she had several other clients and brides at the same time, so her level of attention to my last minute projects was SO appreciated, I never felt like I was playing second fiddle to anyone else. I cannot thank her enough for coming to my rescue.

Carole · event on: 08/06/2017

Gabriella did a few things for my daughters sweet 16 years ago. Now I have a daughter getting married, the other daughter, and I was going to do the invitations myself. Then i remembered Gabriella. I follow her on instagram and Facebook and always LOVED her stuff. So I figured I'd reach out to her. Of course I'm on a budget since I'm paying for a wedding. Well, let me tell you about Events By Gabriella. She was OVER THE TOP spectacular with everything. She did the invitations, balloons, favors, signs, table seating chart and all! I had a vision and she read my mind and brought my vision alive! The time her and her team took in helping me plan this day was above and beyond anything I expected. She made everything with LOVE. I would recommend Events By Gabriella to anyone! She came to my house a few times, met me at the venue and showed up the day of to decorate. I cannot say enough about the work she did.

Carole · Married on 09/10/2017

Stacy · Married on 09/08/2017

My mom met Gabriella while planning my shower and immediately was impressed by her. She helped my Mom give me the most beautiful shower. Gabriella was my life saver when it came to planning my wedding. Meticulous, creative, professional and always there when I needed her right down to the minute I walked down the aisle. It felt like she became apart of the family. Thanks Gabriella ❤️❤️ Stacy & Sheila

Events by Gabriella 1

Ronnie · Married on 09/06/2017

We used Gabriella for our 50th birthday party this past weekend. She blew us away. She worked with us from beginning till end. From classy invitations to signage and an elegant elaborate candy table. Gabriella was a true professional with endless ideas. We highly recommend her. Thank you Gabriella.
    Ronnie and Doris

christina · Married on 07/03/2016

Gabriella is truly wonderful! She helped us create the perfect invitation for our upcoming wedding. She came to our home and basically spent the entire afternoon walking us through infinite invitation styles and trying to get a sense of what we envisioned and what we liked. She was patient and supportive as we went back and forth between styles, and offered valuable, insightful opinions when asked. She even made suggestions that we would not have thought of on our own that truly enhanced our final product. Throughout the entire process, Gabriella was punctual, responsive, courteous and professional. In addition to invitations, she offers a plethora of other services to make your wedding day special and unique. She is truly an artist in her craft. We cannot express how grateful we are to have found her, and how thankful we are for all of the effort she put into making our invitations PERFECT!

Latisha · Married on 06/12/2016

Gabriella is absolutely amazing! I got married this past June 2016, and Gabriella was nothing short of exceptional. Just to give you an example, I sent Gabriella an email a few months before the wedding around 1 AM. The email was nothing urgent, just a few clarifications about the invitations. Within 10 minutes I had a response, and that was the theme throughout my entire experience. She came to my house well prepared, well versed, and provided excellent, consistent service. The quality of invitations was phenomenal, all our guests were in awe of their beauty and elegance. The only thing we regret is not having her as our wedding planner!!! I would highly recommend her services to any and everyone!

Gabriella did an amazing job with my invitations. She worked with my budget and also my vision on how I wanted my invitations to look.

Danielle · Married on 03/18/2016

Where should I start? Amazing is where I should leave it. I drove her insane for over a year. I was unsure of what I wanted and she guided me every step of the way. She came to my house and met me with each mock I had her change. She was always available to answer questions, always readily available to ease my nerves, and so very helpful! Her supplies are all luxurious; our budget was always met and she worked with us on everything- she had dozens of options! My invites were absolutely beautiful and one of a kind! People raved about them. She created our monogram letter, our story book ( vintage with emerald green) and a beautiful shadow box displaying our invite in beautiful satin and a crystal frame. I'm amazed at all her work- and so was everyone else! Great vendor!

Anthony · Married on 11/07/2015

GABRIELLA IS THE GREATEST. She provides home consultation and handles EVERYTHING from invitations to wedding pamphlets, shadow boxes, seating charts, favors and table numbers. Her work is dynamic and elegant and will have your guests in shock and awe....trust me when I tell you this. My wife and I received numerous phone calls raving about the invitations, church pamphlets, and favors she designed for us....not to mention the gorgeous shadow box and seating chart board. If you chose anyone else but Gabriella....you are making a fatal decision as far as your wedding planning is concerned. SIMPLY THE GREATEST!

nicole · Married on 06/21/2015

First off I would like to say I love love love my invites and I recvd so many compliments. Gabriella goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy , to the point were you spoiled. You can contact Gabriella almost anytime of the day and she will respond almost immediately. She is very with her patient brides which I appreciated most.You will not get disappointed with purchase product or service and I must say I am not an easy person to please.

Gabriella was great! We purchased our wedding invitations and seating chart. During our wedding and after we received so many compliments on the seating chart! She is very easy to work with and works within your budget. I highly recommend Events by Gabriella. Thank you for such an amazing job!

Merrill · Married on 04/03/2015

Excellent experience overall. Top notch!

Christine · Married on 03/21/2015

Gabriella was always very prompt and professional, she gave many options for invitations and at a great price

Michelle · Married on 02/15/2014

Gabriella did my save the dates and wedding invitations, and they came out amazing! She also helped with the decor of my wedding and hand made beautiful accessories to compliment my venue. Thank you so much Gabby! I highly recommend your services to everybody and will use you again for future parties!

Andrea · Married on 12/11/2013

Events by Gabriella did my save the dates for my wedding and they were perfect! I've been getting calls from people telling me how beautiful they are!

Carol · Married on 12/01/2013

Gabreilla, is a Professional, It was a great experience working with her. The product (invitation) is beautiful..

Melanie · Married on 10/05/2013

Gabriella is a pleasure to deal with and cannot wait to use her for many more parties to come. I highly recommend her

Karen · Married on 09/07/2013

Gabriella did so many things for my wedding and she is so amazing. She is so talented and so helpful and she was always there to help me even if I needed a ear to listen too. If I even texed her for something I needed in minutes she got right back to me and I never had to worry is going to be done in time for our Wedding. I could put everything I needed in her hands and she came through every time with 110%. she is sweetest person and my wedding was dream because Garbriella put so much care, hard work and everything came out amazing that she did for me. If even I had a problem with anything she would be there for me in heartbeat to help me. There isn't any event planning that she can't do. Each time I saw the finished product of what she did for me I was blowned away. If you need any kind help with event planning ask Events by Gabriella because your day will really sparkle and be extra special .

i absolutely love gabriella. she is amazing at what she does!! i love my invites and my favors everything matched beautifully.. she even helped me get my wedding gown! she recommended i go to the bridal world. she meet me there and helped me find the perfect dress! i recommend her to everyone!!

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2013

Gabriella is one of the most helpful and charming individuals I've ever met. She spent hrs going back and forth with me through fb and through texting until we were finally able to come up with a wedding save the date that matched my budget. Now that my save the dates are done she has been doing the same to help me find and get the invites that I want without going out of my budget. Gabriella is a very talented individual who goes far and beyond to help satisfy her customers. Keep up the outstanding work Gabriella!!

Gabriella was very professional and helpful in designing and ordering our save the date and formal invitations. I would recommend her services to anyone!

Gaby is one of the sweetest people I have ever met in regards to wedding planners. I have left mostly my entire wedding in her hands, and must let everyone know its been one of the best things I've ever done. Gaby is a wonderful individual with a large insperation to help everyone with their wedding or party needs while staying withing each different individuald budget. Gaby has done my save the dates, invitations, favors, place card board, program's and many other wedding stuff. Over all I give Gaby an A+. Keep up the amazing work and don't ever stop doing what u do!! I love ya Gaby

Stephania · Married on 03/03/2013

This girl Gabriella is very talented! Love her stuff! She has now become such a good friend! Thanks for all doll!
    My favors were beautifully wrapped! My seating chart was perfect n you can't get better pricing! Plus motto mention all the advice n suggestions- most vendors charge for just consults... She is great! Love her!

Georgia · Married on 12/02/2012

I had the wonderful opportunity to use this vendor to arrange our wedding favors. The order was precisely what was desired and the vendor was glad to customize the order for me. I highly recommend this vendor for its professionalism and great customer service!