Events By Dezine Reviews

177 | Cumming, GA

177 Reviews for Events By Dezine

Sharon L. · Getting married on 05/07/2022

Angela's cakes

Angela cakes are delicious and I would hirer her to be my personal cook.

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Yvonne

Yvonne F. · Getting married on 04/01/2022

Excellent Service

Stacy Chapman was awesome! She was on top of everything and so easy to work with. The day of the wedding went smoothly and I received tons of compliments on the decorations, dinner, and cake! I would definitly recommend Events by Dezine.

Sent on 01/20/2021

Chloe C. · Getting married on 03/07/2022

Amazing company

We used EBD for my wedding in July of 2020. These ladies had a global pandemic to battle, large wedding size, and blistering heat of July to fight against. THEY DID AMAZING!! The decor, flowers and food/cake were all amazing. They also kept the week of so easy for my family and I. They managed the flow of my wedding and dealt with the groomsmen VERY well. Can NOT recommend this one stop wedding shop!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Todd G. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Perfect Weekend

Events by Dezine is excellent. Professional and Attentive. Jennifer and her team were unbelievable. From the food, to the DJ to the videographer everything was perfect. The venue at White Laurel Estates was breathtaking. Our day of planner, Stacy, was absolutely great. We highly recommend EBD.

Sent on 10/28/2020

Events By Dezine's reply:

Your family was truly a breath of fresh air to work with! It was such a wonderful day and we loved working with everyone throughout the process! Congratulations!!!! Mazel Tov! Love to you and all your family!!!! Jennifer & Stacy
  • Alexis · Married on 05/15/2021

Unforgettable Food & Quality Service

EBD knocked out of the park for our big day. Stacy was amazing and took care of us every step of the way leading up to our big day. Our package through our venue was perfect and we even added to it. Guests are still talking about how good the food was and how much they enjoyed it. We also did our bar package through them, and their bartenders were incredible and very professional. Overall, they helped our day go off without a hitch, kept the party flowing, and everyone’s bellies full. BOOK THEM! You won’t regret it.

Sent on 05/20/2021

Events By Dezine's reply:

Thank you so much for such a thoughtful review! We loved working with you and your family and are very thankful for the opportunity! We wish you a blessed marriage.

Kelsey R. · Married on 05/15/2021

The Best Experience Ever!

There really aren't enough words to describe how excellent our experience was with EBD. Jen and her team handled food, florals, cake, decor, DJ, bartenders, day of coordination, and everything in between! My flowers were so beautiful, I still cry at the thought! The food was outstanding - all of our guest told us it was the best wedding food and they all went back for seconds! The decor was outstanding. Jen made my vision come to life! It was a smooth, seamless, and dreamy day. I felt relaxed and at peace the whole day knowing that everything was handled (and handled well!). Alyssa was great with communication and fulfilling all of my requests and needs leading up to the wedding. She was attentive and reliable until the very end. Tiffany was fantastic the day of, smoothing over any issues before they started. My parents stayed after to clean up and said that the team was quick and amazing! If you are a bride, do yourself a favor and book EBD. I enjoyed every second of the planning experience and my wedding day thanks to them!

Sent on 05/28/2021
  • Rob

Rob B. · Married on 05/15/2021

Quality and Elegance

Stacy was an absolute joy to work with. From the day we met her, and were told she would be handling all the details until the final bell, she took care of us. My wife Samantha and I had the most amazing day we could have ever imagined. The food was exquisite. The planning was seamless, and Stacy was always available via text or phone whenever we needed her. The day of our wedding, we needed more time to greet our guests and no matter the question or need, she was accommodating without any hesitation at all. Samantha would have an idea for a decoration or sign, and Stacy would make it happen. We are so grateful to Stacy, Jennifer, Events by Dezine, and White Laurel. We had the most beautiful venue, and an amazing staff that made our dream night come true. I would recommend them 100/100 times. I was asked by someone, what was a small thing that went wrong on our wedding day, and I said nothing. Everything was perfect. We were showered with complements about our wedding, and every guest had the time of their lives. Simply put, Stacy made sure that we were comfortable and as care-free as possible so that we could focus on the important things. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/08/2021

Malea B. · Married on 03/27/2021

Delicious Food

Events by Dezine completely exceeded our expectations. Their food is extremely delicious and their staff was super friendly. We received a ton of compliments from our wedding guests including that our menu was the "best wedding food they ever had!" We chose Events by Dezine for our Rehearsal and Wedding day. I highly recommend choosing Events by Dezine for your catering and wedding cake needs.

Sent on 04/27/2021

Events By Dezine's reply:

I am so glad you loved our food. Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you on both occasions.

Amanda M. · Married on 02/27/2021

Yummy food, great service

EBD was the caterer for my wedding at The Willows Farm. All I had to do was pick out the food and everything else was taken care of. The food was served flawless and beautifully, and it was delicious! So thankful that catering ended up being so stress-free!

Sent on 03/08/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley M. · Married on 01/16/2021

All Around Amazing!

Events By Dezine is an amazing company to hire for ALL of your wedding needs! They provided catering, cake, decor, flowers, and coordination for our wedding! We were so happy to have everything done for us in house so there was less confusion between many different vendors. Not to mention the food and cake were to die for!!!
    Also, my coordinator, Stacy, was amazing! She answered all my questions and concerns. She was so helpful and professional! Our wedding would not have been such a huge success without them! Thank you!

Sent on 01/22/2021

Renee H. · Married on 12/19/2020

Fabulous Event company

This company saved the day. They totally went above and beyond. A very special friend of mine used them to do her wedding. I had the privelage of making the wedding and grooms cakes. I got sick two days before the wedding and couldn't finish. They stepped in and did it all, from picking all the cakes and parts from my home to executing fabulous cakes that looked just how I envisioned them. I highly reccomend them. They were professional and awesome in every way.

Sent on 12/19/2020

Diane B. · Married on 09/19/2020

My Daughters Wedding

We could not have been happier with the entire Events by Dezine team. The Director saw the vision my daughter had for her wedding and brought it to life perfectly. Her tireless energy and professionalism were amazing! The entire staff was so professional and easy to work with. We were able to enjoy the day knowing every detail had been taken care of. I would absolutely recommend Events by Dezine, they were truly a joy to work with!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Events By Dezine's reply:

Taylor's vision was so amazing to create! We had such a wonderful time working with you. Thank you for the opportunity and the beautiful flowers you set me. With gratitude, Jennifer
  • Cindy

Cindy K. · Married on 09/17/2020

Stacy Chapman

Stacy was fantastic! Made my daughter’s wedding perfect!! No details missed!!!

Sent on 09/20/2020

Makayla · Married on 09/05/2020

Rave reviews from guests!

Oh my goodness! People could not stop talking about the food days after our wedding!!!! We thought we were going to have so much food left over! We had enough for the next day and a half and most is now gone!!!! The Mac n cheese was gone the very next day and people COULD NOT stop talking about it!!! There was not a single bad review from our guests!! 10/10 would recommend. I’m just so sad we don’t have anymore Mac n cheese and Bella salad to much on!!! Highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley O. · Married on 05/16/2020

Thank you Stacy and Events by Dezine!

We couldn't have been happier with the services provided by Events by Dezine!

Stacy was our coordinator and did a phenomenal job. There was nothing I had to worry about the day of our rehearsal and our wedding, it was like she was always one step ahead of me and had everything taken care of. Leading up to the wedding, she was incredibly responsive and answered all my questions, as well as helped us prepare to have the safest wedding possible given current circumstances. The week of our wedding, our bartenders cancelled and she found us a replacement within hours. There aren't enough words to express how grateful we are to Stacy for all she did for us.

EBD also provided catering for our rehearsal dinner and cocktail hour. The food was amazing and the staff was so kind and professional. The catering team also worked with us to make our cocktail hour more covid-friendly and helped us choose a set up that worked for our space and our guests health.

Finally, we used EBD's floral services, and I can't tell you how many compliments we received on our flowers. We also had fly fishing flies custom made for boutonnières that the florist worked in beautifully!

Again, I can't recommend Events by Dezine enough. They truly went above and beyond to make our wedding the most wonderful day ever. I'm so grateful!

Sent on 12/29/2020
  • Cortney

Cortney B. · Married on 11/30/2019

I'd hire them over and over again!

Kelsey Ray made my mom feel like the most important customer in the world. My mom was a chef so she really wanted to handle the food, and naturally I was ready to hand off pretty much anything hahah She had two vendors she liked and the one we went with initially was so awful to work with that we cut ties and went with Events by Dezine - which was the best decision we ever made. They made everything so easy and Kelsey was an absolute dream to work with. The food was also incredible (get the mac and cheese!!!), all the guests mentioned it to us. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Allison D. · Married on 11/17/2019

Wonderful service

We met with Kelsey at Events by Dezine and she was wonderful! She was so helpful and enthusiastic about everything we envisioned for our event! She made the meeting so pleasant and informative.

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Louise

Louise M. · Married on 11/02/2019

Outstanding Service! So delighted with Events By Dezine.

Wedding Planner - Kelsey Ray
    I cannot adequately express what a good investment hiring Kelsey for the month -of – the wedding was. Kelsey met with us multiple times at the venue for brainstorming, planning and such. She worked with everyone concerned to bring our ideas together within our budget. I loved that she listened to our ideas and had original options for our daughter to consider. However, the most precious thing we saw was how she went above and beyond the logistical leadership and planning, she connected with our daughter and came up with wonderful ideas to minimize the social anxiety which was creeping in and maximize the focus on the actual marriage of two people.
    She was responsive through text and email and became our center of calm on the actual day when the wind picked up, the bridesmaids had drama and my husband, and I hadn’t finished some decoration projects (yup, we went Pinterest mad)! She came through with solutions for everything, even calming the bridesmaids without the bride noticing. More than anything, she allowed us all to focus on and enjoy the wedding. Thanks, is simply not enough in this situation, instead of chaos and stressful memories, we have memories of tears and laughter, of family and friends. Thank you, Kelsey! Thank you so much for everything!
    Catering Manager (Chef extraordinaire) - Josh Sosebee
    One of the other reasons we choose Events By Dezine was, of course, food. Weddings and conferences are often tainted by dry stringy chicken dishes, overcooked veg, cold food, and unimaginative presentation. After we experienced a fabulous dish at a wedding we attended where my husband and I actually considered licking our plates we knew that we wanted to have Josh cook for our wedding. We chose the signature menu and a buffet-style presentation to get our guests up and mingling, and oh, my goodness, the result was mouthwatering and memorable! Fresh, locally sourced produce beautifully presented and so full of taste, not a bland bit of chicken in sight. Our guests have been commenting to us in their notes and emails how yummy everything tasted, and we are feeling quite proud of ourselves for picking this incredible chef! We have to figure out these secret recipes - they are now firmly family favorites! Thanks, Josh and team for producing such a high-quality meal, you outdid yourselves!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Savannah

Savannah P. · Married on 09/28/2019

nothing short of AMAZING!!

My sisters wedding was on Saturday, at White Laurel Estate and Stacy was our day of coordinator and she was an absolute dream. She made our day so easy and stress free! We will rave about her for as long as possible and will recommend her to everyone we know!

Events by Dezine also catered as well as provided the florals for the wedding. And the menu was amazing, we went to several tastings to nail down our menu and we are sure that people will talk about it for a long time!
    (The steak strips and Mac & cheese was SO good!!)

The florals were beautiful, the bridal bouquet wasn’t exactly what we ordered, but Stacy fixed it and made it look perfect!!!
    Kasey their florist delivered the prettiest of flowers that we will be enjoying for sometime now!

Sent on 07/27/2020
  • Margaret

Margaret P. · Married on 09/22/2019

Exceptional Experience

Events By Dezine catered a retirement party for me and they did an amazing job! The food was delicious, the bartenders and servers were gracious and helpful, and Kelsey made planning the event so easy. Everyone commented on how impressed they were with the food and wait staff - the staff truly went above and beyond what was expected. My family and I couldn't have been happier with how the event turned out and we highly recommend EBD!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Kathy · Married on 09/20/2019

Simply Phenomenal

Kelsey Ray with Events by Dezine knocked it out of the park with the stunning florals she and her team produced for us! I will say I was skeptical at first until we were invited to multiple food tastings and we were able to see / taste their work. I was certainly impressed with their food and catering team. The owner of EBD Jennifer was an absolute delight to work with too! I can certainly say when I entered into the reception and saw the flowers I was totally blown away by the beauty of It all! The most impressive part of our wedding was that there were no hiccups and it ran flawlessly as any bride would want for their wedding day!

Thank you so much for being so detailed to every minuscule detail we asked for.

They did a spectacular job at our wedding and the food was beyond delicious. We still have people raving about how delicious it all was.

Hands down I would recommend them to anyone looking to have any event catered or even any brides looking for a cater..

DO NOT HESITATE, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 08/03/2019

The best people and the best food!

Events by Dezine has such a wonderful staff! Taylor was the main person we were in contact with for our August 3rd wedding. She made everything so easy and was so helpful with all of our decisions. Our menu was to die for! Almost every single attendee of our wedding came up to us complemented the food. The display of the buffet was beautiful as well. We are so incredibly happy with Events by Dezine, we would choose them 100x over again for our wedding day! Thank you all for everything you did to make our wedding day so special!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea M. · Married on 06/22/2019

Markham/Candela Wedding

From our 1st meeting with Events by Dezine until I walked out of the Westside Warehouse at end of my daughter's wedding reception...Kelsey Ray had EVERY detail taken care of!...The place settings..the flowers...THE FOOD!!!..the Bartenders...Everything exceeded what we envisioned!!!...Thank you Kelsey...Thank you Jennifer! Events by Dezine out did themselves!!!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Cara

Cara C. · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Company

Amazing! Events By Dezine went above and beyond to make my Big Day perfect! Kelsey has been nothing but a breath of fresh air since the beginning of this process. When I reached out to them with a few ideas, they had already reached out to venues and hotels and made contacts by our first meeting. Whenever I had a question, I had an answer within 12 hours. And on my wedding day, they made everything perfect! The food was amazing and all of my guests were ranting over just how delicious the Mac and Cheese was, the bar tenders and staff were friendly. I cannot say enough positive things about them. If you are looking for wedding planning, catering, flowers, bakery, decor, etc. look no further because they will make your dreams come true. Thank you Jennifer and Kelsey for everything!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia N. · Married on 06/04/2019

Amazing!!!

I wish I could give Events by Dezine 10 stars! We were referred through our venue and could not have asked for a better caterer and florist. Kelsey is amazing! She was with us step by step in planning our big day. Our food was delicious and the flowers came out beautiful!

Sent on 05/27/2019