138 Reviews for Events By Dezine

House Beer (1)
House Wine (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
136 Events By Dezine Reviews

Our food was PHENOMENAL!! Events by Dezine and Chelsea, our catering coordinator, were extremely easy to work with. Chelsea went above and beyond to accommodate a few special requests, to make some additions and changes, and to calm my nerves. There were several opportunities to go and taste test different types of food before choosing what we wanted for our wedding--which was extremely helpful. Once the details were decided upon, there were no hidden costs or add on fees. Several of my guests were raving at how wonderful the food tasted. They said they wish they could have had food to take home! I know I made the best decision by getting Events by Dezine to cater my wedding. I already have, and will continue to recommend them to any bride (or anyone in need of a caterer) who wants their dream to become a reality!!

Profile Picture Hope, 12/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: American, Italian, Mexican, Southern, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)

Events by Dezine and Chelsea, our catering coordinator, were extremely easy to work with. Once the details were decided upon, there were no hidden costs or add on fees. Several of our guests remarked that the food was exceptionally tasty "especially for banquet food"! Chelsea went above and beyond to accommodate a few special requests and calm my nerves. I am not a seasoned entertaining type! We will definitely recommend EBD to our friends who need catering for events and would not hesitate to use them again in the future.

Profile Picture Kyle, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Southern

We hired Events by Dezine (EbD) to cater our wedding in October 2017 and were so happy that we chose them! We had a long engagement and decided on EbD back in the summer of 2016. Our decision was based on EbD’s price point, its familiarity with our venue, and Chelsey, who we found very qualified and personable after just one meeting. We did not try any items on their menu (which includes a wide variety of offerings) until after we had signed the contract, but their food and service exceeded our expectations! We were able to attend several tasting events before our wedding, and sometimes they would even modify the menu to include items that we were considering for our wedding menu. Our favorite items off their menu were the bella salad, BBQ pulled pork, mac and cheese (so good!), and the mashed potatoes.
Throughout the planning process, we received no pressure whatsoever to pay for more services. For example, we wanted to use our favorite cupcake shop for our dessert. Instead of pressuring us to commit to EbD’s cupcakes, they agreed with us that our selected vendor made delicious cupcakes - it was not a problem at all! After working with Chelsey for about 9 months, we decided that we wanted to hire her as our wedding coordinator. This may have been the best decision we made because when it came down to crunch time, she had all of the little details under control and made the wedding day smooth and stress free for us. Her positive attitude, organizational skills, and ability to work well with our other vendors proved to be invaluable. We received numerous compliments on the food, the flowers (which were provided by EbD’s partner florist), and the evening as a whole. We highly recommend hiring EbD and hiring Chelsey as your wedding coordinator, as they did an outstanding job!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Gluten Free, American, Southern, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Very pleased with the reception food! They responded quickly to all my questions throughout the planning process.

Profile Picture Margie, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), American, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Clean Up, Set Up

Events by Dezine went above and beyond to make our wedding amazing! We booked them for floral and catering. They were super responsive throughout the process and helped us get what we wanted while staying in budget. On our wedding day I was blown away when I saw our bouquets. They were breathtaking. They took what I had told them I wanted and exceeded my expectations. The food was a hit! All of our guests said it was some of the best food they've ever had at a wedding. It was an amazing moment to sit down with my new husband and eat this amazing meal we had been waiting so long for! Their staff is amazing. I can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Flowers

Chelsey is our new favorite person. She may just be the best wedding coordinator out there! Our wedding was at R-Ranch in Dahlonega and Chelsey was our favorite part about the wedding planning process. From the first time we met with her, she calmed me. She is extremely organized and has the bride and groom's best interest in mind. She gave options and her opinion, but also listened to what we wanted. Like every wedding, there were a couple of hang ups here and there, but she was always a text or a phone call away to fix it. She was there to oversee the wedding set up, the rehearsal and worked her booty off throughout our ceremony and reception. We seriously cannot recommend her enough.

We also used Events By Dezine for our catering and bar service. The guests have not stopped talking about how delicious the food was. (It was better than it was at the tasting, and that is saying a lot!) We highly recommend serving the mac n cheese AND the smashed potatoes!

Chelsey and team: Thank you! Every one of you was awesome to work with. You made what should have been a very stressful process, fun and easy! We are sad the wedding is over because that means our time with you is over as well. Thank you again! You are appreciated more than you know! Love, Lauren and Bryce Hodges

Profile Picture Lauren , 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, American, Vegetarian, Bartender(s)

Where to begin? Chelsey worked with me through everything even when I last minute (less than a month before the wedding) asked her to be my coordinator. The team was perfect, so perfect, that even the venue asked me who they were because they had never seen a team so dedicated and hard working! When my cake vendor didn't setup (as paid to do) they handled everything. Chelsey made sure everything ran smoothly even down to sending someone on an alcohol run during the reception! (We brought in our own, but not enough!) I cannot thank them enough for how perfect they made everything :)

Profile Picture Lacie, 10/22/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Mexican, Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)

Jennifer was such a pleasure to work with. I live in Florida so planning a wedding from a different state can be quite challenging. We had them do our cake, food and linens. Super affordable unlike a lot of other vendors. Let me just tell you how much our guests BRAGGED about how good the food and cake was!! It made me feel so good as a bride because a lot of weddings I've been to in the past have had mediocre "wedding food". The staff we had during the reception were great too!! They answered any questions and kind of guided us on when to eat/when it was time to cut the cake. If we ever plan anything in GA again and need catering I will hands down use Events by Dezine again!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Angela, 10/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Jennifer was an amazing wedding planner. She captured the vision for our "ethereal woodland" wedding perfectly. I was able to share my Pinterest board with Jennifer and she took the design directly from my pins. On the day of she was incredibly helpful and organized checking on my husband and I. Her staff did an amazing job helping us have a flawless day. The food we had was amazing and our guests could not stop talking about how good it was. I can not recommend Jennifer and Events by Dezine enough. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Jennifer for making our day absolutely perfect in every way.

Profile Picture User6697916, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, American

Best wedding cake of all time! The bride's cake had layers of strawberry and vanilla. Everyone raved about the cake. We love to bake at our house, so we tend to be rather picky about baked goods. This cake was a A++. Jennifer the owner of Events by Dezine is lovely to work with being both helpful and cheery.

Profile Picture User6057048, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cake, Cake Cutting

I hired Events by Dezine to do my flowers, catering and cake. The pricing that they offer is absolutely amazing for what you get. My flowers were GORGEOUS. My bouquet looked exactly like the picture I gave Jennifer. The cakes are also well priced and delicious. Jennifer really works with you to get in your budget range. You definitely get much more than what you pay for with this company!

Profile Picture Michele, 11/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Vegan, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, American, Mexican

My daughter was married November 1, 2015. "Events by Dezine" did a great job at helping us find vendors, decorating, and the wedding food and cake was delicious. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is in need of wedding planning and services. They were fantastic!!!!

Profile Picture User5582347, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, American, Chairs, Tables

Believe it or not, I had two daughters get married this year! I used Events by Dezine for both weddings to provide the catering, the flowers, and the wedding cakes. Not only is Jennifer professional and on top of things, her friendly and easy-going disposition is a pleasure to work with. Jennifer's attention to detail and creativity as well as her tasty food was a blessing. I had numerous guests compliment me on the delicious meals and beautiful flowers. One guest even told me that the wedding cake was the best they've ever eaten. Jennifer provided my family with two exceptional and worry-free weddings. Using Events by Dezine was the best decision. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User5476193, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), American, Southern, Gluten Free, Bartender(s)

Due to an illness in the family we were faced with planning an out of state wedding in three weeks. I was unable to travel to GA to look at venues, attend tasting, or decide on any aspect in person. To put it in perspective for you I did not meet anyone or even see my venue until I was walking in with my hair/make up done and veil in! Events by Dezine took everything over for me and it was absolutely perfect.
Chelsea, our coordinator, took our flowers, a random box of decorations my mother in law was nice enough to collect, amazing lanterns and linen (rented from Events by Dezine) and decorated the space beautifully. I couldn't have ever done such an amazing job even if I had months to prepare. Chelsea was there throughout the event to check on me and see if there was anything at all I needed- from a table being moved for dancing space, to bringing me a couple pieces of cheese to keep me going! Without Chelsea's artistic skills, direction and amazing attitude our big day would not have been so perfect!
Events by Dezine also catered our event. My husband is a chef so I was very nervous about how the food was going to turn out with no tasting. Let me tell you, even my picky chef husband was impressed. THE FOOD WAS AMAZING! Everyone was ranting and raving about every aspect. (Items we picked- Fruit and Cheese Display, Bruchetta, Prime Rib, Salmon, Mixed Veggies and Mashed Potatoes - I would eat all of these items daily if I could!) As for our cake- we went with the Kahlua option--I hope this year goes by fast so I can pull my top tier out of the freezer and devour it! Not only did Events by Dezine produce one of the best cakes I have ever tasted they also were able to decorate it exactly how I wanted with me simply providing a couple pictures of ideas the week before.
I could go on forever explaining to how amazing Events by Dezine is! If you have a few weeks or months, large or big event- Do yourself a favor and call Events by Dezine now!

Profile Picture Sabra, 7/14/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

It was a pleasure working with this company. Everything was absolutely amazing and I strongly suggest booking for catering and planning... Everything flowed so well because she was in charge of it all!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Jennifer was awesome and her staff was great. Our wedding was just perfect and Jennifer took our vision and made it a perfect day! Would definitely recommend her. Food was delicious and decorating was beautiful! So easy to work with!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I used Events by Dezine for my wedding day. The staff throughout the whole process was wonderful! The food was delicious, and all of my guest enjoyed it throughly!

Profile Picture Casie, 3/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

I'm glad we used someone that provided multiple services. This allowed us to enjoy the evening and not worry about each vendor. The food was awesome. Our guests are still talking about the wedding.

Profile Picture Debbie, 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Jennifer and the rest of the Events by Dezine team really made our wedding day! From the catering, flowers, and planning, we couldn't have done it without them. Thank you again for helping make our day so special!

Profile Picture Brooke, 12/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

I love everything about Events by Dezine the food is amazing and everyone who played a part in my wedding were great! Classy, pretty, beautiful, amazing food and awesome staff!! I would definitely recommend using them for all your catering needs and wedding needs!! #love

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Jennifer and her team were so fabulous. Everything preparing for the big day and especially the day of the wedding was spectacular!!! Our guest list was 250 people at the reception. Everything ran so smoothly and our guest were very complimentary. Many people have told us that it was the best food they have ever had at a large gathering like a wedding. The homemade Mac and cheese has become famous.
I would recommend Events By Dezine with Jennifer and her assistant Tina anytime!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Jennifer and her staff are top notch ! They provided excellent support, service and all with a smile. If you are planning a wedding, there are lots of moving parts. Jennifer has the experience and relationships to make the event a success with minimal stress to the wedding family.

If you are planning an event that needs great food, fantastic management and great decorations, call Jennifer ASAP for "one-stop-shopping".

Profile Picture Larry, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

I got so many compliments from all of my guests on the food. Everyone was pleased!! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/9/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Events by Dezine was recommended to us by a friend and we are so happy that we chose them to coordinate and cater our wedding!! The food was AMAZING and guests are still raving about it! Our cake was absolutely beautiful, and our décor was perfect! Communication throughout the whole wedding process was easy and efficient. They listened to everything we wanted and they made our vision a reality--even better than we had imagined! They helped us locate and contact several other vendors we had not found yet, and they were all the best of the best! Choosing Events by Dezine was the best decision we made while wedding planning!!! We recommend them to everyone we know.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/28/14, 1 Review