Events By Dezine Reviews

142 | Cumming, GA

142 Reviews for Events By Dezine

142 Events By Dezine Reviews

Jay Rogers · Married on 10/28/2018

They did the wedding planning and catering for our sons wedding.

Jennifer, Kelsey and Josh are amazing and so are they other staff. Everything was absolutely wonderful. The food was delicious, the service was outstanding. Everyone at the wedding raved over how great it was.

• Summer

Summer · Married on 08/25/2018

Best. Food. Ever.

I can't say enough great things about Chandler and Events By Dezine. First, and most importantly, their food is AUH-MAZING! I could eat their mashed potatoes every single day. It's hard to cook in bulk, yet they manage to do it flawless. We had pork loin and sirloin strips- which were mouth-watering delicious. They made us (bride and groom) to-go plates which we ate in our hotel room right after the wedding. The food was just as delicious warmed up as it was first-hand. I cannot tell you how many compliments we got on the food!

Additionally, their staff were great. They were efficient and organized and friendly. We couldn't have asked for a better team to take care of our wedding guests. Chandler worked with me in the weeks leading up to our wedding. She as so patient and understanding and helpful.. She really made the process easy for me! On our wedding night, she even had one of the staff chase me down to make sure we were okay and didn't need a drink or snack- which blew me away! This team is incredible- and their food is YUMMY!

I can highly recommend the following menu items: pork loin, sirloin strips, mashed potatoes, steamed veggies, buffalo chicken tarts, smoky meatballs, and cheddar biscuits.

Lora · Married on 07/06/2018

I cannot say enough about Kelsey and her assistant (Kyra)! They MADE my daughter Briana’s wedding day seemless! They were on time, organized, remembered every little detail we discussed and most importantly were there for me and anything unexpected that cropped up! I’m thinking of redoing my wedding vows just so I can hire them again!

MARCI · Married on 06/02/2018

Events By Dezine did both the catering and the flowers for our wedding. Everything was fantastic from start to finish. They were incredibly accommodating and responsive to questions, ideas, and needs. We would absolutely use them again and recommend them to anyone. Please note, fee stated below is not totally accurate. This company was partof an all-inclusive package and we went about 5000 over that, so I'm not sure of the actual total.

Hope · Married on 12/22/2017

Our food was PHENOMENAL!! Events by Dezine and Chelsea, our catering coordinator, were extremely easy to work with. Chelsea went above and beyond to accommodate a few special requests, to make some additions and changes, and to calm my nerves. There were several opportunities to go and taste test different types of food before choosing what we wanted for our wedding--which was extremely helpful. Once the details were decided upon, there were no hidden costs or add on fees. Several of my guests were raving at how wonderful the food tasted. They said they wish they could have had food to take home! I know I made the best decision by getting Events by Dezine to cater my wedding. I already have, and will continue to recommend them to any bride (or anyone in need of a caterer) who wants their dream to become a reality!!

Kyle · Married on 10/07/2017

Events by Dezine and Chelsea, our catering coordinator, were extremely easy to work with. Once the details were decided upon, there were no hidden costs or add on fees. Several of our guests remarked that the food was exceptionally tasty "especially for banquet food"! Chelsea went above and beyond to accommodate a few special requests and calm my nerves. I am not a seasoned entertaining type! We will definitely recommend EBD to our friends who need catering for events and would not hesitate to use them again in the future.

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2017

We hired Events by Dezine (EbD) to cater our wedding in October 2017 and were so happy that we chose them! We had a long engagement and decided on EbD back in the summer of 2016. Our decision was based on EbD’s price point, its familiarity with our venue, and Chelsey, who we found very qualified and personable after just one meeting. We did not try any items on their menu (which includes a wide variety of offerings) until after we had signed the contract, but their food and service exceeded our expectations! We were able to attend several tasting events before our wedding, and sometimes they would even modify the menu to include items that we were considering for our wedding menu. Our favorite items off their menu were the bella salad, BBQ pulled pork, mac and cheese (so good!), and the mashed potatoes.
    Throughout the planning process, we received no pressure whatsoever to pay for more services. For example, we wanted to use our favorite cupcake shop for our dessert. Instead of pressuring us to commit to EbD’s cupcakes, they agreed with us that our selected vendor made delicious cupcakes - it was not a problem at all! After working with Chelsey for about 9 months, we decided that we wanted to hire her as our wedding coordinator. This may have been the best decision we made because when it came down to crunch time, she had all of the little details under control and made the wedding day smooth and stress free for us. Her positive attitude, organizational skills, and ability to work well with our other vendors proved to be invaluable. We received numerous compliments on the food, the flowers (which were provided by EbD’s partner florist), and the evening as a whole. We highly recommend hiring EbD and hiring Chelsey as your wedding coordinator, as they did an outstanding job!

Margie · Married on 09/03/2017

Very pleased with the reception food! They responded quickly to all my questions throughout the planning process.

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2017

Events by Dezine went above and beyond to make our wedding amazing! We booked them for floral and catering. They were super responsive throughout the process and helped us get what we wanted while staying in budget. On our wedding day I was blown away when I saw our bouquets. They were breathtaking. They took what I had told them I wanted and exceeded my expectations. The food was a hit! All of our guests said it was some of the best food they've ever had at a wedding. It was an amazing moment to sit down with my new husband and eat this amazing meal we had been waiting so long for! Their staff is amazing. I can't recommend them enough!

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2017

Chelsey is our new favorite person. She may just be the best wedding coordinator out there! Our wedding was at R-Ranch in Dahlonega and Chelsey was our favorite part about the wedding planning process. From the first time we met with her, she calmed me. She is extremely organized and has the bride and groom's best interest in mind. She gave options and her opinion, but also listened to what we wanted. Like every wedding, there were a couple of hang ups here and there, but she was always a text or a phone call away to fix it. She was there to oversee the wedding set up, the rehearsal and worked her booty off throughout our ceremony and reception. We seriously cannot recommend her enough.

We also used Events By Dezine for our catering and bar service. The guests have not stopped talking about how delicious the food was. (It was better than it was at the tasting, and that is saying a lot!) We highly recommend serving the mac n cheese AND the smashed potatoes!

Chelsey and team: Thank you! Every one of you was awesome to work with. You made what should have been a very stressful process, fun and easy! We are sad the wedding is over because that means our time with you is over as well. Thank you again! You are appreciated more than you know! Love, Lauren and Bryce Hodges

• Lacie

Lacie · Married on 10/22/2016

Where to begin? Chelsey worked with me through everything even when I last minute (less than a month before the wedding) asked her to be my coordinator. The team was perfect, so perfect, that even the venue asked me who they were because they had never seen a team so dedicated and hard working! When my cake vendor didn't setup (as paid to do) they handled everything. Chelsey made sure everything ran smoothly even down to sending someone on an alcohol run during the reception! (We brought in our own, but not enough!) I cannot thank them enough for how perfect they made everything :)

Angela · Married on 10/06/2016

Jennifer was such a pleasure to work with. I live in Florida so planning a wedding from a different state can be quite challenging. We had them do our cake, food and linens. Super affordable unlike a lot of other vendors. Let me just tell you how much our guests BRAGGED about how good the food and cake was!! It made me feel so good as a bride because a lot of weddings I've been to in the past have had mediocre "wedding food". The staff we had during the reception were great too!! They answered any questions and kind of guided us on when to eat/when it was time to cut the cake. If we ever plan anything in GA again and need catering I will hands down use Events by Dezine again!!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Events By Dezine's reply:

You were such a pleasure to work with! Thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of your big day.

Jennifer was an amazing wedding planner. She captured the vision for our "ethereal woodland" wedding perfectly. I was able to share my Pinterest board with Jennifer and she took the design directly from my pins. On the day of she was incredibly helpful and organized checking on my husband and I. Her staff did an amazing job helping us have a flawless day. The food we had was amazing and our guests could not stop talking about how good it was. I can not recommend Jennifer and Events by Dezine enough. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Jennifer for making our day absolutely perfect in every way.

Best wedding cake of all time! The bride's cake had layers of strawberry and vanilla. Everyone raved about the cake. We love to bake at our house, so we tend to be rather picky about baked goods. This cake was a A++. Jennifer the owner of Events by Dezine is lovely to work with being both helpful and cheery.

Michele · Married on 11/21/2015

I hired Events by Dezine to do my flowers, catering and cake. The pricing that they offer is absolutely amazing for what you get. My flowers were GORGEOUS. My bouquet looked exactly like the picture I gave Jennifer. The cakes are also well priced and delicious. Jennifer really works with you to get in your budget range. You definitely get much more than what you pay for with this company!

My daughter was married November 1, 2015. "Events by Dezine" did a great job at helping us find vendors, decorating, and the wedding food and cake was delicious. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is in need of wedding planning and services. They were fantastic!!!!

Believe it or not, I had two daughters get married this year! I used Events by Dezine for both weddings to provide the catering, the flowers, and the wedding cakes. Not only is Jennifer professional and on top of things, her friendly and easy-going disposition is a pleasure to work with. Jennifer's attention to detail and creativity as well as her tasty food was a blessing. I had numerous guests compliment me on the delicious meals and beautiful flowers. One guest even told me that the wedding cake was the best they've ever eaten. Jennifer provided my family with two exceptional and worry-free weddings. Using Events by Dezine was the best decision. I highly recommend them!

Sabra · Married on 07/14/2015

Due to an illness in the family we were faced with planning an out of state wedding in three weeks. I was unable to travel to GA to look at venues, attend tasting, or decide on any aspect in person. To put it in perspective for you I did not meet anyone or even see my venue until I was walking in with my hair/make up done and veil in! Events by Dezine took everything over for me and it was absolutely perfect.
    Chelsea, our coordinator, took our flowers, a random box of decorations my mother in law was nice enough to collect, amazing lanterns and linen (rented from Events by Dezine) and decorated the space beautifully. I couldn't have ever done such an amazing job even if I had months to prepare. Chelsea was there throughout the event to check on me and see if there was anything at all I needed- from a table being moved for dancing space, to bringing me a couple pieces of cheese to keep me going! Without Chelsea's artistic skills, direction and amazing attitude our big day would not have been so perfect!
    Events by Dezine also catered our event. My husband is a chef so I was very nervous about how the food was going to turn out with no tasting. Let me tell you, even my picky chef husband was impressed. THE FOOD WAS AMAZING! Everyone was ranting and raving about every aspect. (Items we picked- Fruit and Cheese Display, Bruchetta, Prime Rib, Salmon, Mixed Veggies and Mashed Potatoes - I would eat all of these items daily if I could!) As for our cake- we went with the Kahlua option--I hope this year goes by fast so I can pull my top tier out of the freezer and devour it! Not only did Events by Dezine produce one of the best cakes I have ever tasted they also were able to decorate it exactly how I wanted with me simply providing a couple pictures of ideas the week before.
    I could go on forever explaining to how amazing Events by Dezine is! If you have a few weeks or months, large or big event- Do yourself a favor and call Events by Dezine now!

Nicole · Married on 05/17/2015

It was a pleasure working with this company. Everything was absolutely amazing and I strongly suggest booking for catering and planning... Everything flowed so well because she was in charge of it all!

Kim · Married on 04/04/2015

Jennifer was awesome and her staff was great. Our wedding was just perfect and Jennifer took our vision and made it a perfect day! Would definitely recommend her. Food was delicious and decorating was beautiful! So easy to work with!

Casie · Married on 03/27/2015

I used Events by Dezine for my wedding day. The staff throughout the whole process was wonderful! The food was delicious, and all of my guest enjoyed it throughly!

I'm glad we used someone that provided multiple services. This allowed us to enjoy the evening and not worry about each vendor. The food was awesome. Our guests are still talking about the wedding.

Brooke · Married on 12/13/2014

Jennifer and the rest of the Events by Dezine team really made our wedding day! From the catering, flowers, and planning, we couldn't have done it without them. Thank you again for helping make our day so special!

Michelle · Married on 10/14/2014

I love everything about Events by Dezine the food is amazing and everyone who played a part in my wedding were great! Classy, pretty, beautiful, amazing food and awesome staff!! I would definitely recommend using them for all your catering needs and wedding needs!! #love