Events By Dezine Reviews

Events By Dezine 6
Events By Dezine 7

Sharon Longshaw · Getting married on 05/07/2022

Angela's cakes

Angela cakes are delicious and I would hirer her to be my personal cook.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Allison Day · Getting married on 11/17/2019

Wonderful service

We met with Kelsey at Events by Dezine and she was wonderful! She was so helpful and enthusiastic about everything we envisioned for our event! She made the meeting so pleasant and informative.

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 08/03/2019

The best people and the best food!

Events by Dezine has such a wonderful staff! Taylor was the main person we were in contact with for our August 3rd wedding. She made everything so easy and was so helpful with all of our decisions. Our menu was to die for! Almost every single attendee of our wedding came up to us complemented the food. The display of the buffet was beautiful as well. We are so incredibly happy with Events by Dezine, we would choose them 100x over again for our wedding day! Thank you all for everything you did to make our wedding day so special!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Markham · Married on 06/22/2019

Markham/Candela Wedding

From our 1st meeting with Events by Dezine until I walked out of the Westside Warehouse at end of my daughter's wedding reception...Kelsey Ray had EVERY detail taken care of!...The place settings..the flowers...THE FOOD!!!..the Bartenders...Everything exceeded what we envisioned!!!...Thank you Kelsey...Thank you Jennifer! Events by Dezine out did themselves!!!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Events By Dezine 8
  • Cara

Cara Candela · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Company

Amazing! Events By Dezine went above and beyond to make my Big Day perfect! Kelsey has been nothing but a breath of fresh air since the beginning of this process. When I reached out to them with a few ideas, they had already reached out to venues and hotels and made contacts by our first meeting. Whenever I had a question, I had an answer within 12 hours. And on my wedding day, they made everything perfect! The food was amazing and all of my guests were ranting over just how delicious the Mac and Cheese was, the bar tenders and staff were friendly. I cannot say enough positive things about them. If you are looking for wedding planning, catering, flowers, bakery, decor, etc. look no further because they will make your dreams come true. Thank you Jennifer and Kelsey for everything!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Events By Dezine 9
    Events By Dezine 10
    Events By Dezine 11
  • Olivia

Olivia Nicole Kipp · Married on 06/04/2019

Amazing!!!

I wish I could give Events by Dezine 10 stars! We were referred through our venue and could not have asked for a better caterer and florist. Kelsey is amazing! She was with us step by step in planning our big day. Our food was delicious and the flowers came out beautiful!

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Events By Dezine 12
    Events By Dezine 13
    Events By Dezine 14
  • Sarah

Sarah Hackey · Married on 05/24/2019

Wedding Catering & Event Coordination

Jennifer and her amazing team led by Kelsey made our wedding run flawlessly! Their attention to detail, punctuality and wonderful personalities really made all the difference in helping create our dreams into reality! I’ve know Jennifer from the beginning of her company, as a 15 year old working with her on throughout my college years she helped me in ways I can’t even describe on this review shape me into the woman I am now. I’m truly blessed that she was able to be a part of Mike and I’s special day. I wholeheartedly recommend Events By Dezine for any bride and groom or other special occasion to participate in catering and assist in planning your event, you will never be disappointed! Your guests, like mine, will continue to rave about the delicious food for weeks after and tell you how beautiful everything turned out! Everyone we’ve talked to since has been very impressed with you and your team! Jennifer we love you and I’m so proud of how far you’ve come and how hard you’ve worked to achieve the company standards you hold dear to your heart! Your love of this industry shows in every aspect of your company!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Josie Franklin · Married on 11/24/2018

Great Experience

We hired Events By Dezine after a venue meeting at Cold Creek Farm. What sold us was the incredible food! We also hired them for flowers which were absolutely perfect. Our guests could not stop talking about how delicious the food was and that made us so happy! I worked with Chelsey and she was amazing from start to finish. She was super responsive and helped us achieve our dream wedding- she was also our day of coordinator and everything went perfect. Thank you so much!

The McKenzies

Sent on 12/04/2018

Jay Rogers · Married on 10/28/2018

They did the wedding planning and catering for our sons wedding.

Jennifer, Kelsey and Josh are amazing and so are they other staff. Everything was absolutely wonderful. The food was delicious, the service was outstanding. Everyone at the wedding raved over how great it was.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Angela Holbrook · Married on 10/22/2018

A one stop shop for weddings!

Delicious food! Planning services, and great staff! They are the biggest part of planning your wedding day, and with the one stop shop option, planning a wedding has never been so easy. Great good, sweetest planners and very efficient staff! Highly recommend

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing! Events by Dezine is #1

They were amazing from start to finish. So many food choices. They were extremely accommodating on our menu. The food was more amazing than at the tasting. Everyone loved the food. They made sure our dogs had water bowls set out & we didn’t even ask. They made sure everything went smoothly. ABOVE AND BEYOND!!! I can’t say enough!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Events By Dezine 15
    Events By Dezine 16
  • Summer

Summer · Married on 08/25/2018

Best. Food. Ever.

I can't say enough great things about Chandler and Events By Dezine. First, and most importantly, their food is AUH-MAZING! I could eat their mashed potatoes every single day. It's hard to cook in bulk, yet they manage to do it flawless. We had pork loin and sirloin strips- which were mouth-watering delicious. They made us (bride and groom) to-go plates which we ate in our hotel room right after the wedding. The food was just as delicious warmed up as it was first-hand. I cannot tell you how many compliments we got on the food!

Additionally, their staff were great. They were efficient and organized and friendly. We couldn't have asked for a better team to take care of our wedding guests. Chandler worked with me in the weeks leading up to our wedding. She as so patient and understanding and helpful.. She really made the process easy for me! On our wedding night, she even had one of the staff chase me down to make sure we were okay and didn't need a drink or snack- which blew me away! This team is incredible- and their food is YUMMY!

I can highly recommend the following menu items: pork loin, sirloin strips, mashed potatoes, steamed veggies, buffalo chicken tarts, smoky meatballs, and cheddar biscuits.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Lora · Married on 07/06/2018

I cannot say enough about Kelsey and her assistant (Kyra)! They MADE my daughter Briana’s wedding day seemless! They were on time, organized, remembered every little detail we discussed and most importantly were there for me and anything unexpected that cropped up! I’m thinking of redoing my wedding vows just so I can hire them again!

Sent on 07/24/2018

MARCI · Married on 06/02/2018

Events By Dezine did both the catering and the flowers for our wedding. Everything was fantastic from start to finish. They were incredibly accommodating and responsive to questions, ideas, and needs. We would absolutely use them again and recommend them to anyone. Please note, fee stated below is not totally accurate. This company was partof an all-inclusive package and we went about 5000 over that, so I'm not sure of the actual total.

Sent on 07/21/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

Couldn't Have Had Better Food

The ONE thing that my guests raved about, besides the venue, was the food. And, the best part, it was so AFFORDABLE! We had an amazing spread of buffet-style food, tons of desserts, and top-notch bartenders from Events by Dezine and I could not think of one bad thing to say about them. They met all my expectations of food and presentation. We had the wedding of the century because of their commitment and dedication to what they do. We took some food home as well, and froze it, and it was STILL delicious! They are as good as it gets, and for the price, you need to book NOW.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Hope · Married on 12/22/2017

Our food was PHENOMENAL!! Events by Dezine and Chelsea, our catering coordinator, were extremely easy to work with. Chelsea went above and beyond to accommodate a few special requests, to make some additions and changes, and to calm my nerves. There were several opportunities to go and taste test different types of food before choosing what we wanted for our wedding--which was extremely helpful. Once the details were decided upon, there were no hidden costs or add on fees. Several of my guests were raving at how wonderful the food tasted. They said they wish they could have had food to take home! I know I made the best decision by getting Events by Dezine to cater my wedding. I already have, and will continue to recommend them to any bride (or anyone in need of a caterer) who wants their dream to become a reality!!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Kyle · Married on 10/07/2017

Events by Dezine and Chelsea, our catering coordinator, were extremely easy to work with. Once the details were decided upon, there were no hidden costs or add on fees. Several of our guests remarked that the food was exceptionally tasty "especially for banquet food"! Chelsea went above and beyond to accommodate a few special requests and calm my nerves. I am not a seasoned entertaining type! We will definitely recommend EBD to our friends who need catering for events and would not hesitate to use them again in the future.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2017

We hired Events by Dezine (EbD) to cater our wedding in October 2017 and were so happy that we chose them! We had a long engagement and decided on EbD back in the summer of 2016. Our decision was based on EbD’s price point, its familiarity with our venue, and Chelsey, who we found very qualified and personable after just one meeting. We did not try any items on their menu (which includes a wide variety of offerings) until after we had signed the contract, but their food and service exceeded our expectations! We were able to attend several tasting events before our wedding, and sometimes they would even modify the menu to include items that we were considering for our wedding menu. Our favorite items off their menu were the bella salad, BBQ pulled pork, mac and cheese (so good!), and the mashed potatoes.
    Throughout the planning process, we received no pressure whatsoever to pay for more services. For example, we wanted to use our favorite cupcake shop for our dessert. Instead of pressuring us to commit to EbD’s cupcakes, they agreed with us that our selected vendor made delicious cupcakes - it was not a problem at all! After working with Chelsey for about 9 months, we decided that we wanted to hire her as our wedding coordinator. This may have been the best decision we made because when it came down to crunch time, she had all of the little details under control and made the wedding day smooth and stress free for us. Her positive attitude, organizational skills, and ability to work well with our other vendors proved to be invaluable. We received numerous compliments on the food, the flowers (which were provided by EbD’s partner florist), and the evening as a whole. We highly recommend hiring EbD and hiring Chelsey as your wedding coordinator, as they did an outstanding job!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Margie · Married on 09/03/2017

Very pleased with the reception food! They responded quickly to all my questions throughout the planning process.

Sent on 09/16/2017
  • Katy

Katy Willoughby · Married on 06/22/2017

Amazing!

Events By Dezine did an AMAZING job catering our wedding! The food and service was phenomenal. I have had at least fifty people tell me that was the best food that they have ever had at a wedding (and people are still talking about it today). We went with the herb chicken breast, sirloin strips, hand smashed potatoes, and green beans. The sirloin strips were my personal favorite! You will love them and their food!!! AWESOME!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2017

Events by Dezine went above and beyond to make our wedding amazing! We booked them for floral and catering. They were super responsive throughout the process and helped us get what we wanted while staying in budget. On our wedding day I was blown away when I saw our bouquets. They were breathtaking. They took what I had told them I wanted and exceeded my expectations. The food was a hit! All of our guests said it was some of the best food they've ever had at a wedding. It was an amazing moment to sit down with my new husband and eat this amazing meal we had been waiting so long for! Their staff is amazing. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2017

Chelsey is our new favorite person. She may just be the best wedding coordinator out there! Our wedding was at R-Ranch in Dahlonega and Chelsey was our favorite part about the wedding planning process. From the first time we met with her, she calmed me. She is extremely organized and has the bride and groom's best interest in mind. She gave options and her opinion, but also listened to what we wanted. Like every wedding, there were a couple of hang ups here and there, but she was always a text or a phone call away to fix it. She was there to oversee the wedding set up, the rehearsal and worked her booty off throughout our ceremony and reception. We seriously cannot recommend her enough.

We also used Events By Dezine for our catering and bar service. The guests have not stopped talking about how delicious the food was. (It was better than it was at the tasting, and that is saying a lot!) We highly recommend serving the mac n cheese AND the smashed potatoes!

Chelsey and team: Thank you! Every one of you was awesome to work with. You made what should have been a very stressful process, fun and easy! We are sad the wedding is over because that means our time with you is over as well. Thank you again! You are appreciated more than you know! Love, Lauren and Bryce Hodges

Sent on 05/04/2017
  • Lacie

Lacie · Married on 10/22/2016

Where to begin? Chelsey worked with me through everything even when I last minute (less than a month before the wedding) asked her to be my coordinator. The team was perfect, so perfect, that even the venue asked me who they were because they had never seen a team so dedicated and hard working! When my cake vendor didn't setup (as paid to do) they handled everything. Chelsey made sure everything ran smoothly even down to sending someone on an alcohol run during the reception! (We brought in our own, but not enough!) I cannot thank them enough for how perfect they made everything :)

Sent on 11/07/2016

Angela · Married on 10/06/2016

Jennifer was such a pleasure to work with. I live in Florida so planning a wedding from a different state can be quite challenging. We had them do our cake, food and linens. Super affordable unlike a lot of other vendors. Let me just tell you how much our guests BRAGGED about how good the food and cake was!! It made me feel so good as a bride because a lot of weddings I've been to in the past have had mediocre "wedding food". The staff we had during the reception were great too!! They answered any questions and kind of guided us on when to eat/when it was time to cut the cake. If we ever plan anything in GA again and need catering I will hands down use Events by Dezine again!!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Events By Dezine's reply:

You were such a pleasure to work with! Thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of your big day.

Jennifer was an amazing wedding planner. She captured the vision for our "ethereal woodland" wedding perfectly. I was able to share my Pinterest board with Jennifer and she took the design directly from my pins. On the day of she was incredibly helpful and organized checking on my husband and I. Her staff did an amazing job helping us have a flawless day. The food we had was amazing and our guests could not stop talking about how good it was. I can not recommend Jennifer and Events by Dezine enough. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Jennifer for making our day absolutely perfect in every way.

Sent on 05/11/2016