47 Reviews for Events by Cori

Event Design (1)
Guest List (1)
Non-Religious (1)
46 Events by Cori Reviews

Wonderful person to work with for my wedding day, couldn't have asked for a more caring individual to help me in the planning and executing. She had wonderful vendor references (we used all of her references) and the day went by very smoothly!

Profile Picture User4522509, [Private], 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sincere thanks and gratitude to Events by Cori!

Cori is the absolute best! When my fiancé and I were searching for a coordinator, we interviewed and spoke with a few, but the moment that we met Cori, we knew she would be the one. She has the amazing ability to listen patiently and understand exactly what we were looking for in a wedding.

She customized a package for us that would work with our needs and budget. Every step of the way and with each vendor she recommended, she kept our vision and budget in mind. She provided several options and kept us on track with the timeline. Whenever we needed something or had a question, she was responsive and quick! Not once were we pressured to use any of her suggestions. However, each one of her 'dream team' were truly the best!

The day of the wedding, she handled the pre-wedding stresses (unruly/late bridesmaids, family discords, etc.) with grace and once we arrived at the venue, the only thing we thought about was getting married and having fun! Everything went smoothly and was so organized and that was because of Cori!

Cori is a quality individual and anyone working with her is lucky to be doing so. We would highly recommend her to any engaged couple!

Profile Picture Regina, 6/24/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Religious

Cori was hands down the best wedding planner EVER!!! Coir is the sweetest person and very down to earth person, and did everything possible to make my wedding experience the best. She not only took the time to make my husband and I feel comfortable before the wedding by explaining everything about the process, but help me plan out everything to final minute. She help smooth out any bump in the road that came up with ease. I would recommend to anyone looking for a event planner.

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 3/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Cori did a great job at suggesting different vendors to work with and was on top of all deadlines and scheduling items.

Profile Picture User6663799, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cori was simply sensational in every aspect of my daughter's wedding. She is a delight to work with and she is very professional. Anyone who hires Cori will be truly blessed. She is one of a kind...you can't find folks like her everyday!!! We all loved her!!
Karen Rose

Profile Picture karen, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

I recommended Cori to a good friend of mind and was very pleased at the wonderful job she did in coordinating her wedding. Cori was so friendly, professional and took extra care to make sure every went smooth. I will continue to recommend her services.

Profile Picture User5519224, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cori did a wonderful job on my son's wedding. Loved her. Everything was
Beautiful and the night was unforgettable.

Profile Picture Hayle, 9/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cori put a lot of effort in to find a venue for us that fit our budget and day. We were on a very tight time schedule, and it helped to have an extra pair of eyes on the lookout for the perfect place. She was very sweet and prompt! She did her best to pull strings and really get us a deal to help us stay within budget. Awesome lady! I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Sally, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cori was sensational! Her attention to detail and vision made the event so much better than I had visioned it. She makes everyone around her feel so at ease with her friendly demeanor. She greets everyone she comes into contact with and makes you feel like you have known her for years. I will definitely be using her in the future and will be recommending her to anyone that is planning an event. Thank you Cori!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Corie was simply amazing. A wedding can be a time of great joy but also brings about a lot of stress. Corie took the stress right on out. The event was beautiful everything went smoothly. My daughters response was it was everything that I wanted and more. You will not find a better person to work with. If i could give more stars I would.

Profile Picture Michael, 3/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There was only 5 starts to click, when I really wanted to click 6. Cori was THAT good. I was so impressed with her from day 1 of the wedding planning process (which we all know is no easy cookie). We got discounts, contacts, full class treatment, and timely responsiveness from Cori. I will recommend her till the day I die!

Profile Picture Jesse, 3/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My favorite thing about Cori is she takes initiative on little details of the wedding! If your busy you can be assured that she cares and knows what's needed to execute your vision- her conversations reveal this! And if there's unique elements she shows excitement and involvment! Bottom line planning a wedding should be fun and enjoyable to accomplish, and with cori that's exactly what my whole family is experiencing!

Profile Picture marcella, 1/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The wedding is coming up in a couple weeks but I'd have to say that Cori is a pleasure to work with, so much so that I felt the need to write this ahead of time. She has engaged those close to me and really created comfort trust and most of all she has shown me that she cares and takes just as much pride in this wedding as I do. I wouldn't choose anyone else to be a part of this memorable experience. I highly recommend Cori to all brides and grooms. She is also very knowledgable of the industry- her recommendations have been amazing! She also shows respect and validation towards me which makes me feel good through this process. I know this weeding will be the best day ever. :)

Profile Picture Marcella, 1/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cori is very easy to work with and personable. She is able to take on any task and stays calm.

Profile Picture Avalon, 1/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cori is amazing. I met her during a wedding she planned at the Dana Point Yacht Club. Since then I have stayed in contact with her and recommend her to all the brides I meet! As of today we have done a few weddings together.
She has a kindness and calming nature that is KEY while planning any event. On top of that she really knows everything about weddings! If you're looking for a relaxing and wonderful wedding planning experience Cori is your lady! Her talents aren't limited to just events, if you have a crazy aunt or your mother-in-law makes you nervous, Cori will become BFFs with them immediately and make everyone comfortable. I've seen her do it! Like I said, Cori is amazing.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cori was amazing! We were very blessed to find her and work with her. Our wedding was stress free because of her planning and care for our event. Thank you Cori!

Profile Picture User4688078, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

We could not be happier with the service Cori provided. Her expertise guided us through the process with ease. She did a wonderful job coordinating with all the other vendors and everything was perfect. During the reception, she was moving from vendor to vendor, activity to activity, to be sure it was done right. I would recommend her company to anyone having a wedding.

Profile Picture Ron, 7/5/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cori is great! She coordinated my wedding at Casa Romantica in San Clemente, a venue that has a bit of a reputation of being difficult at times. She’s done tons of weddings there and knows their polices inside and out, so I didn’t have to worry about any of that. On my wedding day, everything went incredibly smoothly and I was able to enjoy the day with my friends, family, and new husband.

Profile Picture Tracy, 7/5/14, 7 Reviews
3.6

Our contract with Cori was for "Day Of" Coordinator. She provided very thorough preliminary guidance as well. She was great at connecting with all the vendors in advance and managing them the day of. I did not have to worry about anything.

Profile Picture Kirsten, 8/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Just couldn't ask more of a coordinator.. She handled everything from A to Z and it gave us the ability to enjoy our special day without worrying bout a thing!

Profile Picture Mitch, 8/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cori was wonderful! Our event was in July and I saw her at a bridal show in March. I was feeling very behind because I didn't have invitations, a florist, videographer, or photo booth. Cori gave me her recommendations that day and within the next week all of my vendors had signed contracts and were taken care of. Her recommendations were spot on, and all of the vendors were fantastic! About a month before the wedding I asked her to help with some of the final details. She contacted all of the vendors to confirm times, contracts, etc., she finalized details with the venue, she helped us finalize our rental order, and she helped me get escort cards made - very last minute. I can't say enough about how amazing and helpful she was. I give her full credit for the wonderful wedding we had. Everything went off without a hitch and I can't thank her enough!

Profile Picture Jordan, 7/13/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cori was such a helpful part of the wedding process for my cousins. It was wonderful to know that they were in great hands all the way through the wedding process. I couldn't believe how beautiful the venue looked on the day of the event and would recommend her services to everyone!

Profile Picture Kelli, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cori was very professional and a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Kellen, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Cori was very pleasant to work with. She offered many suggestions to make our wedding day successful!

Profile Picture Dianna, 4/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cori was a life saver. We decided to hire her a week before the wedding when things got really hectic. She came highly recommended already and didn't disappoint. She was prompt in returning calls, e-mails, communicating with the other vendors to make sure everything was on track and absolutely lovely to work with on the day of.

Profile Picture Anel, 10/5/12, 6 Reviews