Events by Autumn Reviews

Events by Autumn 5
  • Payton

Payton · Married on 06/15/2019

Thank you!

Autumn’s “Signature package” with Events By Autumn turned out to be the only true necessity to our day. I can’t say enough good things about her and her team. She took every vision in my head, made it even better than my dreams, and brought it to life. Thus resulting in my dream wedding that was flawless. If there was something that I had envisioned, but she couldn’t find, then she hand crafted it for us. Absolutely everything was customized to us. From our arch and champagne wall that she built from our old family barn wood to a late night snack pretzel stand and handmade wild flower seed packets for party favors, it was all so unique to us. Obviously not everything can go perfect, but she hides all of the flaws from the bride and groom by handling EVERYTHING behind the scenes. We truly felt like guests at our own wedding. I have never met anyone that was so talented in such a precise field. Thank you Autumn and team!

Events by Autumn 6
    Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Jill

Jill Bridgeman · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing and Professional Day-Of Coordinator

Look no further for the most professional wedding planner and coordinator you could ever ask for. We hired Autumn’s team for day-of coordination and were absolutely blown away by her team’s hard work. We got to work with the lovely Mandy Callen, and she truly went above and beyond! Everything turned out better and more beautiful than we could have ever imagined.

Mandy knows ALL the right questions to ask and will make sure you are heading in the right direction as you plan your own wedding. It felt less daunting knowing I had her direction to guide me throughout the process. I truly got to enjoy our wedding day and never worried ONCE because I knew Mandy and her assistants were completely on top of everything. Her team was there for us throughout the entire process: rehearsal coordination, wedding day set up, management, and clean up. We also received so many compliments from our other wedding vendors about Mandy's professionalism and organizational skills.

Autumn is running such a wonderful team of amazing professionals, and we are forever grateful to have had them on board for our wedding weekend. Our day could not have been as amazing as it was without their help!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Events by Autumn's reply:

JILL - we cannot express just how happy this review makes us. We agree - we are SO lucky to have Mandy on our team! She gushed about how awesome you were to work with as well. Whenever our day of clients are organized, and know exactly what they want, it makes our job pretty fun, and sets us up for success. We're very proud of Mandy's work, and we thank you SO MUCH for your awesome referral!!

Elaina · Married on 05/28/2017

Autumn was awesome. Wouldn't have worked with anyone else.

Events by Autumn 17
    Events by Autumn 18
    Events by Autumn 19
    Sent on 12/06/2017

kellie · Married on 09/17/2016

Besides my groom, there was only one thing I ended up needing on my wedding day-Autumn!
    Autumn was so unbelievably incredible in planning and executing our amazing destination wedding! Autumn was totally dedicated to making my dreams come true-she was creative and went above and beyond to try and make every request happen (including sewing linens, hanging flower chandeliers, personally tracking down unresponsive band members :) ). She advocated for us every step of the way to ensure we were happy with the end result. She was fantastic at listening to us, then bringing us great options to choose from. All the vendors she recommended were fantastic-photographer, baker, florist, rentals, band- and Autumn herself made beautiful (and reasonably priced!!) stationary that flowed with our theme throughout the wedding. Autumn was incredibly responsive and patient-working through several layout, flower, stationary- and even dealt with my "dad-zilla". If there were any glitches, no one knew about them :)
    I have gotten endless comments about from guests on how beautiful the wedding was and everyone that interacted with Autumn had nothing but amazing things to say-parents, vendors, bridal party, guest, etc. Our wedding could not have been more fantastic, fun, beautiful, enjoyable and stressfree and it was 100% because of Autumn! Autumn is truly passionate and invested in her weddings, which is very clear throughout the process and with an amazing ending result.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Mykal · Married on 09/04/2016

Autumn was great! She thought of everything & was in the right places at the perfect time. Hiring her was a great decision. I would highly recommend her. She tied everything together & made the day flow smoothly. My husband & I were able to just enjoy our day.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/20/2016

Autumn made my dream wedding come true! She did everything I asked and so much more! Having Autumn plan my wedding made my big day 100% stress free.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Mackenzie · Married on 07/30/2016

Autumn is the best! So happy she was my wedding planner, she knew exactly what I wanted and is so creative! I definitely recommend her:)

Sent on 12/06/2017
  • W

Brad · Married on 07/23/2016

Autumn is an OUTSTANDING person and event planner. Our wedding was so great because of Autumn, she gave us our dream wedding on our budget. She made decisions with us, not for us. She was always giving us ideas, working with what we wanted, and always went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. We honestly felt like we were her only clients because of the amount of time, effort and care that she had put into our wedding. We are forever grateful for finding Autumn! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Cassie · Married on 07/16/2016

Hiring a wedding planner is something that I initially did not want to put any of my wedding budget towards. However, I quickly learned that planning an out of state wedding (while working full time and raising kids...probably for anyone for that matter) felt very overwhelming. It felt so overwhelming that I considered eloping and not having a wedding at all.
    I couldn't be more happier with my decision to hire Autumn. We are a blended family and the entire theme of our wedding from the very beginning was about family. It was crucial to my husband and I that all of our children felt included in our special day.
    Autumn, put in a lot of time and devoted a lot of energy to ensuring that our day was a success. She was easy to talk to and helped me stay on budget and even saved me a lot of money to help me keep the things that I wanted in other areas.
    I appreciated that she was easy for me to contact and she was very prompt about getting back with me regarding any issue small or large. I can without a doubt say that my wedding day was perfect and that is thanks to her! I was able (and so was all of my friends and family) to enjoy our wedding. I did not worry about the vendors, set-up, tear-down or anything for that matter. She was there constantly working and coordinating on the day of so that myself & all of our guests were truly able to enjoy the day.
    She is a top notch professional and I highly recommend her services to anyone considering a wedding planner!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Devon · Married on 07/03/2016

I just do not have enough words for how AMAZING Autumn is! I was planning a Montana wedding from Texas, and she was the most responsive, thorough and organized of any of the planners I contacted. She had never done a wedding in Whitefish, but you would not have known it. She helped create the perfect wedding for us from the ground up. She understood what we wanted from a design/decor standpoint even before we knew what we wanted. When there was a bump in the road, she smoothed it out or found another path. We gave her a budget and she worked and stretched it in ways I would never have been able to. Autumn made planning a wedding immensely easier and I would book her again 10x over.

BONUS! She owns Happy Huckleberry Studios and designed our invitations which were also perfect! So our invites, decor, and day-of paper products all worked together seamlessly.

DOUBLE BONUS! She is very crafty and will build design elements by hand! (She built a chuppah for us that was absolutely gorgeous!)

Autumn is incredible at her job and it is clear that she truly loves what she does. I could honestly write a book about how amazing she is -- so save yourself the stress and hire her now!

Sent on 08/17/2016

John · Married on 06/25/2016

Autumn was the best investment we made for our wedding. Aside from the fact that her skill, ingenuity, experience, and creativity saved us a lot of money, what we achieved was better than we could have ever dreamed of without her.

Autumn's approach from day 1 was thoughtful, efficient, and thorough. She knew exactly what to ask to understand our vision, and she helped us fill in the blanks on stuff we hadn't thought about. When we were indecisive or changed our minds, Autumn was patient and understanding.

Ultimately, we worked with Autumn for many months and we consider her a friend. She is passionate about what she does and she made us feel like we were her only clients. The fact that Autumn is independent and building a business on her own name is a key differentiator for her vs. other services. You get something very special with Autumn and I suggest giving her a chance if you're shopping around.

Sent on 12/19/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/11/2016

I would HIGHLY recommend Autumn for any event! She was a "day of coordinator" for my wedding in June. I wanted to have the experience of planning my own wedding but on the day of the wedding, I wanted to be able to relax and enjoy the day. Autumn put my mind at ease during the planning and on the day of the wedding. I told her everything I had in mind and wanted, and she executed everything and more than I could have imagined! She was by far the greatest investment for my wedding!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Tessie · Married on 10/03/2015

I was engaged for years before my fiancé and I finally decided where, when, and what we were going to do for a wedding. Mainly because the thought of planning a wedding and taking care of all the details gave me anxiety. But I also didn’t want a wedding day that felt thrown together. The second after Joe and I decided we wanted a wedding up at The Ranch At Rock Creek I reached out to Autumn.
    Our first meeting was basically me showing her a few pictures of what I liked and what bugged me. From there she took the reins and LITERALLY took care of everything. I have never met someone who is so organized and on top of every detail. Our wedding day turned into a wedding weekend at the ranch for our close family and friends. Not only did Autumn take care of everything on my wedding day, but she also planned everything for our weekend. The only person I had to deal with was Autumn. And if I ever needed something like who should make my cakes or alter my dress, Autumn had the perfect contact. She also was there to make sure we stayed in the budget and got the best prices on what we wanted.
    Creative doesn’t even begin to describe Autumn, not only can she look at a picture of something and make it, but you can give her a vague idea of something and she builds it at her home. And not just little things. She completely transformed an old dresser for me into a drink bar that held champagne and had flowers spilling out of the drawers. She also made my archway that we said our vows under. She took such great consideration to all the details of my day that it made everything perfect and exceeded my expectations.
    Hiring Autumn was the smartest thing I did. Her experience, work ethic, and talent is worth way more then what I could have ever paid her. She took on all the stressful parts of the wedding and left me and guests with a beautiful week end that felt like a fairytale.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Events by Autumn's reply:

Thanks so much, Tessie! I loved working with you. Making your wedding day just what you wanted was my goal - I'm so pleased you were thrilled with the results!

Jedd · Married on 09/26/2015

Events by Autumn was by far the most valuable and most crucial asset to our wedding planning experience. Ms. Kozimer is knowledgeable, intuitive, driven, helpful and most of all cost effective. I can't say enough good things but will attempt to paint a picture for you:

Prior to starting the real process of planning our wedding we contemplated doing everything ourselves. Do not do this. You have no idea what you're getting yourself into and how much work is involved in putting a wedding together. I would liken it to a home remodeling project - it seems like you'll save money by doing everything yourself, it seems like you and your spouse-to-be will have fun and bond throughout the experience and in the end you'll have a beautiful new kitchen that's exactly how you imagined it - this is rarely the case. You end up over budget with a chaotic mess, way too much stress along the way and a million problems to be solved last minute by vendors who have to fix what you did so they can do it correctly.

Hire Autumn. She will quarterback the entire process and let you be as involved as you want to be without stressing you out. She will coordinate the vendors, shop endlessly to find you the best deal, field any questions about anything at any time and execute everything with precision. If your budget is tight she'll stay up all night hand making whatever she needs to make to help save you money, and she's good at it. She'll present you with all of your options and let you make the decisions. She's a sounding board for your ideas and a visionary on how to make them a reality.

Long story short - the value we received for the incredibly reasonable fee was second to none. After our experience I would hire Events by Autumn to plan any event worth planning and I wouldn't need to consider shopping around. You won't find a better company to work with.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Ruth · Married on 09/05/2015

I'm one tough cookie to please some times...champagne tastes on a beer budget. Autumn was, without question, the best decision we made for our wedding. She was our day-of coordinator, although her attention to detail extended far beyond "day-of". Throughout the process she answered questions and even offered suggestions on how to save money or improve this or that.

Our wedding day experienced rain and hail like we rarely see in Montana, but she was out there setting up the benches for the ceremony in a rain coat with hesitation. Her energy is endless and her passion for what she does is very obvious. Wish we'd hired her to just plan the whole darn thing!!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Events by Autumn's reply:

Thank you so much, Ruth. The weather on your wedding day was crazy!! But I'm pleased we were able to make adjustments and still provide the beautiful wedding you wanted! The 'day of' package can be challenging when brides aren't organized - you definitely gave me a run for my money when it comes to organizational skills! I really enjoyed working with you.

Justine · Married on 08/22/2015

The call I made to Autumn about 6 months before my wedding was by far the BEST decision I have ever made! (Besides of course saying YES to my now husband!) Autumn lined out plans for our beautiful country chic wedding. The wedding venue was at my husbands family ranch in the beautiful Bitterroot Valley, Montana. Which meant we had to do & get EVERYTHING from the tent to every perfect little detail. Not easy considering our wedding had close to 300 guests in attendance! Autumn was so professional and easy to get ahold of throughout the entire planning process. She took my ideas and dreams and made them a reality. Autumn also gave me awesome suggestions that gave our wedding an extra personal touch... creating and building decorations like crates for flowers, shot gun shell boutonnieres, wagon wheel chandeliers and even managing to get my husbands giant european elk mount up onto the arch we would be married under. I've had so much feedback from our family & friends about how our wedding was the "BEST wedding they had ever been to!" And... I have to agree. Events by Autumn made the wedding of my dreams a complete reality. Autumn was there from beginning to end. The wedding day went completely SMOOTH... I was truly able to enjoy the entire process and most importantly my wedding day. I didn't have a worry in the world on our special day. I would recommend Events by Autumn to any & every couple looking to plan their big day!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Events by Autumn's reply:

Thanks so much, Justine! Your wedding was so much fun for me too! From making vases & chandeliers, to crafting invitations, painting shotgun shells, and building your wedding arch - I love when I get to customize a wedding to that extent! I appreciate the opportunity to not only help plan the wedding with you, but also help make it so personal to your style. What a fun day!

Erin · Married on 07/25/2015

Autumn was an absolute PRO at running my wedding! I only booked her for the "day of" planning services (which is much much more than just the day of. In fact she guided me through the steps of making sure everything was planned and ordered etc.) If I could go back I would have booked her full service package. I did love designing the wedding, invitations and personal details, but the pressure is intense when it comes down to the nitty gritty things that go into hosting an event. I also chose a private venue where you had to rent everything from the ground up! Needless to say it was a full-time job. Autumn's expert event planning skills were my saving grace! The event went off and SO many people have told me that it was not only the most beautiful wedding they have been to, but that it was the most fun and seamless!!
    My advice to brides out there- HIRE AUTUMN!! Best investment you'll make in your wedding!!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Events by Autumn's reply:

Thank you so much, Erin! Your wedding was absolutely stunning, and I'm pleased that we were able to set up and execute all the details to meet your vision. What a fun and exciting day!

Sam · Married on 08/23/2014

Autumn was absolutely incredible and made our wedding flow without any problems. We hired her last minute and she was able to gather all of our details, coordinate with our vendors and help decorate our venue so that it looked beautiful. Her goal was to solve any issues that came up at our wedding without bothering us and achieved that with flying colors. I wish we would have hired Autumn earlier! She will ease your stress of wedding planning.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Cynthia · Married on 08/23/2014

Autumn truly went above and beyond to make my son's wedding a beautiful event! We hired her only four weeks prior to the event when we realized we needed help. She quickly pulled all the details together with her amazing organizational skills, which immediately put our minds at ease. She communicates with comfortable attention that lets you know you are being heard, and lets you instantly realize how very capable she is. She is creative and thoughtful, and her attention to detail is impeccable. The success of our event was in Autumn's hands, and I can honestly say it came off better than we even dreamed. Thank you, Autumn for allowing me to thoroughly enjoy the event knowing you had everything taken care of!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Rachel · Married on 08/16/2014

I knew I wanted to have invitations with a homemade feel for my country wedding, but I had no idea where to start. Autumn knew EXACTLY where to start. From brainstorming a theme, to colors that tied everything together, the look, the feel, the content, etc... I feel like we got to put our personalities in these beautiful invitations and they ended up being a huge hit for all invited! I am in love with how they turned out, and I highly recommend her help with any event invitation needs you may have.

-Rachel C.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Brooke · Married on 08/09/2014

I was very impressed from the first moment I met Autumn. Her constant professionalism,creativity and flexibility had a huge role in the success of my wedding! I would recommend Autumn to anyone who would like her to plan their wedding!!!

Brooke Dunaway

Sent on 08/24/2014

We worked with Autumn for about 6 months before our wedding. We were living in Baltimore, but getting married in Cincinnati. This wasn't an issue for Autumn. I simply can't say enough good things about our experience working with her. Autumn helped us plan out our entire weekend from the beginning of the rehearsal to the end of the after party. She was incredible. It was such a luxury to have someone who you can trust with any task from finding an portable speaker for an outdoor wedding to running to the store to buy a few extra decorative ferns. Autumn's attention to detail, planning worksheets and professionalism kept us on track and helped keep the stress level down so my fiance and I could focus our big day. We strongly recommend her to anyone planning their wedding!

Sent on 09/20/2014

meredith · Married on 03/29/2014

Autumn was amazing!!! Wedding planners can sometimes be a dime a dozen, but Autumn was much different. She is creative in how she accomplishes your vision. I would tell her things that I envisioned, but unfortunately for me my tastes tend to be expensive and unrealistic at times. :) She made props for my wedding that my vendor ended up wanting to buy because it looked so amazing! Instead of buying expensive props from the internet such as Etsy, Autum made them herself! There really isn't anything that she can't do. She also stayed up all night until she had my wedding invitations made. For once price, she coordinated, created, planned, and most of all...DREAMED with me. What other wedding planners do that? She is a triple threat! Hire Autumn!!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Chelsea · Married on 06/15/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Autumn. She took my haphazard list of ideas and turned them into something amazing. I couldn't believe the final result and all of the work that Autumn did. I handed her a couple buckets of wildflowers after she told me that she could help out with my centerpieces and I was stunned when I saw her work. I think our wedding details turned out better than many (much more expensive) weddings that we have attended. She was great about wrangling our wedding party and large guest list especially since our event took place in a few areas within the same venue. She worked so hard for us and I really can't imagine what our wedding would have looked like without her.

Sent on 10/10/2014

ANDY · event on: 06/05/2013

I never cease to be amazed at Autumn's creativity. She must stay up all night thinking of new things !

If I ever get married again....I'm calling Autumn ! But I won't get married again.

Do you plan fun funerals , too ? You're hired !!!

Sent on 03/09/2014