Events at Monadnock Berries Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

• Shannon
    Shannon Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Place and Great Staff!

We loved every part of our wedding experience at Monadnock Berries! I grew up picking berries here and am so glad it worked for our wedding. Fenella and her team are great and made sure the planning, day of, and clean up were all smooth! We appreciate all of the help and guidance along the way! Highly recommend this venue and team!
    Elyse Married on 10/08/2016
    We had our wedding at Monadnock Berries on 10/8/16, and could not have asked for a better experience. Fenella was extremely communicative throughout the whole process, offering help and answering every question when we needed her. The venue already has a large amount of decorations, tables and chairs we were able to use, and little extras that just made the day really special. Not only was the experience with the staff great, the view is a knockout like no other. The ever elusive room with a view - this is it. Thank you to Fenella, Anthony, Alicia & the rest of the staff that made our day so special!
    Tiffany Married on 09/24/2016
    Got married September 2016 at Monadnock Berries (MB). I have to say if you are looking for a different sort of venue, this is the place for you. Monadnock Berries is first and foremost a Berry farm. The venue is rustic but very easy to dress up. They have chairs and tables for a pretty good amount of people, we had a guest list of 130 and only had to get 1 or 2 additional tables from our tent vendor. There is a beautiful pagoda with the best view of Mount Monadnock you could possibly hope to have, the venue has some chairs that worked perfect for the ceremony. Once our ceremony finished up our guests went into the barn for cocktail hour while we took photos around the farm. The barn is a cute little barn, very long and perfect for buffet tables (we had a buffet style dinner and it made it quick and easy for our guests to grab their dinner). There are so many cute little decorations the venue already had, it was fun and easy to set up inside. We hired some of the staff from MB to tend the bar inside the barn as well as the bar in the tent and they did a fantastic job. They helped setup a few last minutes things on the day of, and all of our guests kept raving about how wonderful of a job they all did. Fenella, the event coordinator of MB was a joy to work with, as well as the rest of her staff. Fenella helped us throughout the planning process and was very knowledgeable about "wedding things". We really had such a fantastic day, our family absolutely loved the place, could not stop raving about the views and how beautiful everything was, and how they had such an amazing time. The best type of wedding is a party in the woods and that's what we had!
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 10/11/2015
    Not only is the farm a beautiful place to get married, but the farmers and very helpful and knowledgeable in wedding planning. They know the area very well and are able to recommend great vendors to help with weddings. They are very flexible in what vendors are chosen, preferable payment options, and the overall wedding design. They have many great resources and the farm has many wonderful decorations to choose from to make the wedding day complete. Getting married at the farm is exactly what I pictured when I first decided on a New Hampshire wedding. Would highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for their classic New England wedding.
    Leah Married on 06/06/2015
    Monadnock Berries was the perfect location for an outdoor wedding. Fenella was lovely to work with and was there to answer any questions I had pretty quickly. Everyone was complimenting the venue and, of course, the gorgeous view. It fell into my lap when I was doing a search for venues that allowed us to bring our own alcohol (he made the beer and I made the wine). I'd absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a country wedding with an amazing view.
    Courtney Married on 09/28/2014
    Fenella was extremely helpful and really listened to my wants/needs. Couldn't have asked for a better venue!
    Nicole Married on 08/04/2012
    As a Keene native, I went to Monadnock Berries summer after summer to pick raspberries and blueberries with my family. When I finally got engaged, I knew that Monadnock Berries was where I wanted to be joined with the man I love. It is such a calm, relaxing place with and it symbolized what I wanted my marriage to be: simple and pure. The process of organizing the wedding with Fenella was a breeze. She promptly responded to all my emails and phone calls. She recommended vendors and was very open to any suggestions or desires I had. The deposit was incredibly reasonable (even refundable if we changed our minds!) and Fenella was willing to accommodate any situation; if it rained we could use the barn or if there was an emergency on the official wedding day she even offered to let us get married the following day. I couldn't believe how generous and welcoming Fenella was. I had read horror stories in some of my bridal books about picking a venue and my experience couldn't have been any more the opposite! We decided to go with a blueberry theme at the wedding and Fenella helped us get jars of the blueberry jam they sell in their store as favors (all my guests loved them, many asked if we had any extras). When the big day arrived, it was very hot. The bridesmaids and I stayed cool though as we were allowed to get ready in the air-conditioned cabin. Everything was simple and perfect; from the parking to the pagoda, the rehearsal to the incredibly reasonable price, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Many of my guests were from out of town and they were floored by the beauty of Monadnock Berries; the wedding photos are breathtaking. I would highly recommend getting married at Monadnock Berries to anyone who wants a simply beautiful, stress-free, outdoor wedding. I can't thank Fenella enough for helping me have the wedding of my dreams.

Events at Monadnock Berries's reply:

Thank you Nicole for giving us such a great review, we all enjoyed your wedding day and often look at that wonderful photo that Steve Holmes took of you and Brian, in our new field, with the mountain in the background.
    Shaundi Married on 06/05/2011
    Beautiful location for a Wedding or any other function. Stunning view of Mt. Monadnock overlooking vast ocean of lush blueberry bushes. Bathroom on site as well as other facilities for your personal needs.

Events at Monadnock Berries's reply:

Thank you Shaundi you certainly had a beautiful day for your wedding.
    Deb Married on 05/28/2011
    The view was amazing. A beautiful layout for an outdoor wedding. Perfect setting for some amazing photos.
    We were provided with information on local vendors to help with any services not provided by Monadnock Berries. I found that very helpful. Any questions we had as we went along with our planning were answered quickly and I felt they really wanted to make our special day perfect for us. I was amazed at the helpfulness in making some last minute changes as the weather wasn't sure it wanted to cooperate that day. In the end we had a wonderful day and couldn't have been happier with the location.
    Alicia Married on 05/28/2011
    Fenella is an absolutely lovely hostess and willing to help with anything you might need.