Eventions Event Designs Reviews

21 | Savage, MD

21 Reviews for Eventions Event Designs

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 03/18/2017

We ordered gold chiavari chairs from Eventions Designs and they were lovely to work with. They were able to add extra chairs at last minute and were very responsive and friendly. We're very glad we went with them!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Rikita · Married on 03/21/2015

We used this vendor for our wedding a few years back and it was amazing!! We are still talking about how awesome of a job Eventions did. I referred this vendor to several others, in which one friend also used them for her recent wedding in March! If you are looking for top quality service and style, they are for you! They are professional and know how to turn your event into something beyond your imagination! If you're someone who wants over the top..they are it. If your want classy..they are it. I promise you will not be disappointed! We love Eventions Event Designs and will continue to support and use this vendor in the future!

Sent on 04/03/2015

Jasmyne · Married on 06/16/2012

We would like to thank Mrs. Brown for her services. She went above and beyond to ensure an amazing wedding reception. She was very helpful as well as patient. My husband and I found her and her servies through a friend which probably had been a few days prior to our wedding date. But reguardless of the time she did an amazing job and still to this day we still are recieving so many compliments on how well the decorations and arrangement were. And like I told Mrs. Brown she was my own "DAVID TATERA" sent from heaven because she was nothing but a blessing. And I would refer her to every bride I know or even come across because she has the ability to make any womens wedding wish come true and much more. XOXO

Sent on 07/17/2012

angela · Married on 04/28/2012

EventionsLLC made our event spectacular. Our event coordinator, Johann Brown, was the ultimate professional and a pleasure to work with. She consistently impressed me with her depth of knowledge and natural ability to create beautiful settings. I am confident you will have the same high-caliber level of service, commitment, and attention to detail I experienced and I recommend her services.

Sent on 05/14/2012

Gloria · Married on 11/04/2011

Thanks for all you did in making our sister's Belated Birthday celebration a success. I have received emails and phone calls each day on how beautiful everything was.
    I am also grateful for the cake table and model which set the the tone for the celebration. This was a treat enjoyed by all.
    Please keep up the good work and know that your labor of love will never go unnoticed.
    Stay tuned for my next event.

Sent on 11/09/2011

Deborah · Married on 09/24/2011

Oh My Goodness!

I was planning to be married, had no help and had to do everything by myself. I was down to the last three weeks before the wedding and was recommended to Mrs. Johann Brown. During my conversation I explained, I was doing the planning by myself and she stated, "be calm, don't worry, lets meet." I dropped everything and immediatley drove to her location. She asked me specific questions about my vision for my Wedding, and immediately she went to work. More importantly, she had me to relax and to get ready to enjoy my special day.

Needless to say, she was phenomenal! She worked non-stop, and responsive to my every need while suggesting others, calling to keep me on schedule, and approving items I was working on while recommending others. Her flexibility was unbelievable and unexpected! She approved and worked with my caterer up to and including the day of the wedding, prepared the flowers for my wedding, surprised me with the decor of the church, and a special surprise for me at my wedding reception!

During my reception my guest continuously talked about how beautiful and different my wedding was, and how they were enjoying my reception (not to mention all the phone calls during the next week regarding the same)!

I am a very detailed and out of the box person. I watched carefully Mrs. Brown's professionalism with vendors, as well as, with my guest. She kept everything and everyone on task. She was never late for anything, and expected everyone to be on time for their tasks at hand.

Eventions, LLC is the most professional company I worked with. I highly recommend you add them to your list of all services, and use them for your next event.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Butler

Sent on 10/12/2011

tylicia · Married on 09/02/2011

Johann was great! she made my day beautiful it was more than I Imagine. She was very professional and very helpful she knew just what I wanted. I really felt like a Princess on the day of my wedding.

Sent on 09/12/2011

Amy · Married on 06/25/2011

Johann was very professional. I gave her the idea that I had in mind and she made it happen. The floral arrangements were beautiful. I especially loved my neice's pomander ball. The reception was beautiful. I am glad my husband found her.

Sent on 07/28/2011
  • Gelinda

Gelinda · Married on 06/03/2011

Eventions did an excellent job on my wedding everthing turned out amazing.

Sent on 06/12/2011

Sweet · Married on 05/28/2011

It is amazing as a bride how you can envision an idea in your head and explain it to your "eventor" and watch her implement your ideas. I truley believe Eventions went above and beyond the call of duty on the final outcome of my wedding. From my save-the-dates to my ceremony decor to my reception everything was top notch. I only can get married once so for the reason I am going to make it a point to have an event every year just so I can work with Eventions again!!!

Sent on 06/16/2011

Ted · Married on 02/12/2011

Eventions provided a wonderful experience. They created an atmosphere that was absolutely extraordinary and elegant. They were very professional in every aspect of service. The event was coordinated very orderly and with the utmost care. From the candy station to the strolling desert table, it was an experience second to none. This is a company that I would highly recommend. I walked away feeling very satisfied and that it was well worth the investment!

Sent on 04/26/2011

Martina · Married on 10/29/2010

One word to describe their service and products - CLASSY! Our wedding was held in October 2010 and Eventions walked my husband and I through every step of the planning process. We had a very unique theme that we wanted to incorporate, and not only did Eventions come up with fantastic ideas, but Mrs. Brown and her staff were professional throughout the entire process. Everything was so classy and well organized. There was not a detail that was left undone. If you want "never before seen" ideas and classy styles, Eventions is who you want planning and designing your wedding!

Sent on 04/25/2011
  • ~

Ashley · Married on 10/16/2010

Eventions get 5 stars across the board! We planned our wedding long-distance and in less than 6 months. There's NO WAY the day would've been as perfect without Johann. She was able to turn our vague "vision" into an elegant event that truly reflected our style. She was also flexible with meeting on the few weekends that we were in town, and she responded to all emails promptly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Eventions to any couple. :-)

Sent on 06/13/2011
  • Pepitta

Pepitta · Married on 10/08/2010

It would take a lifetime to express my satisfaction and gratitude to Johann and Eventions Event Planning and Design. They truely made my wedding a Dream Come True!!!! They saw my vision and created a majical event, that my family and friends still tak about. I highly recommend Eventions to family and friends and will continue to call on them in the future.

Sent on 04/27/2011

Howard · Married on 05/01/2010

Thank you Eventions for providing service for my son’s Bar Mitzvah. We loved the puzzle invitations. The recommended vendors were superb!! The DJ kept the kids entertained and the catering stations (mini burger bar, sushi/maki roll bar, pizza bar, and sundae bar) were a big hit. On behalf of my family, we appreciate your creativity and the hard work of your staff. Howie

Sent on 04/28/2011

Charmaine · Married on 06/06/2009

Where do I begin? I sure hope weddingwire doesnt give me any limitations on the amount of wording I can place in this box! Mrs. Brown & the Eventions staff was with me from the "I Do to the I Did it!" Her creativity, professionalism, and the uniqueness of services was OVER and BEYOND anything words can describe! From my bridal shower to the wedding everything was EXCEPTIONAL. The origami wedding dress favors (made from dollar bills) to the BEAUTIFUL hand painted aisle runner - to my fabulous hand held hanging bouquet - you simply will NOT find a better coordinator, planner, and event designer! I can go on and on with STAND out details but to sum it up, she is FABULOUS!

Eventions is currently providing event design, draping, and lighting for my daughter's Couture Sweet 16 Event! I'll be back again to give Eventions another 5 Stars!

Mr. & Mrs. Robert Davis
    Est. 6-6-09

Sent on 04/28/2011

tawana · Married on 02/14/2000

My experience with Eventions was EXCEPTIONAL!!! Mrs. Brown was very professional and kind spirited. She handled my affair with expertise and elegance. From start to finish she was there and made every detail personal. She went above and beyond. She was truly the gift in the ocassion. Her staff was professional and courteous as well. The seal of the deal was the Human Strolling Table which was done with shear class, my guess was in awe as cake was served to everyone. We are still talking about this event today. I recommend her Highly and mean this from the bottom of my heart. She is what this profeesion needs. CLASS all the way.

Sincerely,
    Al and Tawana

Sent on 04/21/2011

Melanie · Married on 07/21/2011

I was more than pleased with the services Eventions provided for my wedding on July 21, 2011. My expectations were matched two times over! Throughout the entire process, the lead coordinator for the decorations, Johann, was extremely professional and knowledgeable of the latest styles and the cost asssociated with them. As a bride with a LIMITED budget, she constantly identified ways that I could save money and still have my dream themed-decor wedding. When my big day finally arrived, I was speechless at the scenic displays of flowers, candles and drapes. Before I chose Eventions to provide decor services for my wedding, I thought about handling the decorations on my own. "How hard could it be," I wondered. " I can go to this store and that store and save some money and put the decorations on myself before the wedding". Out of all of the lessons learned from my big day, I am so glad that I did not have to learned one from a decor standpoint. When the ceremony started late and the DJ played the wrong songs and get me a little mad on my wedding day, I was able to look around and feel a sense of comfort and fairytale because everything was simply beautiful. I made an excellent choice hiring the professionals! I would definitely recommend Eventions to a future bride! Planning your wedding can be really exhausting, I know. So choicing seasoned professionals is the best gift that you can give yourself for your day.

Sent on 07/30/2011

Adeline · Married on 10/10/2009

Johann was byfar the best wedding coordinator one could have for planning a wedding, being that we originally had another wedding coordinator prior that bailed on us just 3 months b 4 the wedding, Johann quickly stepped in and took over, she listened to every detail of what we wanted and in return did an excellent job taking the stress off of us, also she provided EXCELLENT service decorating our wedding which she was just initially hired for but her knowing so much about the way we wanted our wedding to be she had no problems bringing our vision to life and we are forever grateful to her for that, If you want to make your wedding beautiful and stress free call Eventions LLC : )

Oh and BTW she did our wedding invitations as well, and folks could not stop talking about it to this day, EXCELLENT WORK!!

Sent on 06/13/2011
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/01/2011

Ms Johann Brown of Eventions LLC was a pleasure to work with. As the bride, she was very attentive to my needs and attention to detail. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone. She has wonderful ideas and does beautiful work. My guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was. They were overwhelmed at how beautiful and elegant the centerpices and tables were. Some of my friends and relatives were asking if they could take them home. Of all of my vendors for the wedding, she was one that lived up to her end of the bargain and came through with everything as promised. Thanks for everything.

Sent on 12/06/2011

Beverly · Married on 04/03/2011

1.0

Please don't ever use this company. This company is very unprofessional. The owner is inflexible and her design options are very limited. She attempts to force brides into using her limited designs instead of working to create their own vision.

Sent on 04/07/2011

Eventions Event Designs's reply:

Beverly:

Being supportive of your financial challenges, we extended your payment arrangements to provide event decor for your wedding on several occasions beginning February 5 through March 27, 2011. During that time, we had several meetings and email exchanges about your desires for your wedding. In our telephone conversation 4 days prior to your event, you explained that you were not able to pay for decor services. It is my understanding that days 2 days prior to your event, a relative agreed to pay the outstanding catering bill only and did not agree to pay for decor or the other unpaid vendors.

We remain unclear about your expectations of our services considering non-payment.