Eventions Aruba Reviews

4 | Oranjestad, AW

4 Reviews for Eventions Aruba

Nitu · Married on 08/18/2018

Incredible. Unimaginable. Leaves you in awe.

I cannot begin to say how thankful and amazed I am with with Carlos and his team at Eventions did for our destination wedding festivities in Aruba. We scouted several planners and decorators but knew the second we met Carlos that him and his team are going to blow us away with their creative expertise. We gave Carlos some inspiration photos but what Eventions did for all three of our events while on the island was jaw dropping in the happiest way. If you're having an event in Aruba (or elsewhere) Eventions is guaranteed to surpass any expectations and leave you with the most spectacular event you'll ever host.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Alexandra Donoso · Married on 06/10/2018

Amazing experience

Couldn’t have asked for a better planner, I am so grateful for all the experience and the amazing job they did. Our wedding day was perfect. Totally recommended!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Sabrina Suros · Married on 05/02/2018

Dream wedding

My wedding was so beautiful! Arantxa is a life saver. I loved everything about planning my wedding with them. The end result was better than I could have imagined. Such a great team. Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/23/2019
  • Mariángel

Mariángel Hurtado · Married on 02/07/2016

Perfection

Estoy agradecida de haber dejado en sus manos uno de los momentos más importantes de mi vida. Se encargaron de hacer que cada detalle brillara y fluyera al máximo. Definitivamente un servicio A1 en todos los aspectos. ¡Gracias infinitas!

I'm so glad I left in your hands one of the most important moments of my life. You took care of making every detail shine and to the fullest. Definitely an A1 service in all aspects. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/10/2019