Eventgi Tents & Party Rentals Reviews

1 User photo

Eventgi Tents & Party Rentals 1

Nicole Torres · Married on 03/16/2019

Good rental company

Working with this company for my outdoor wedding was great. They were kind and dealt with my constant changes without any complaint or problem. Their set up came out beautiful.

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Roberto

Roberto Gill · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent service

An excellent service and very professional 100% recommended

Sent on 12/11/2018

Silvia · Married on 01/27/2018

While searching for a party rental Miami for farm chairs and tables, stage, clear tent, linen, helium tank, lighting, dance floor, tableware for my son's wedding party, I came across Eventgi Party rental through a general internet search. The Google reviews drew me to them. Was very satisfied with the level of customer service, professionalism, and friendly demeanor, timely follow up, order delivery and pick up. The tent, flooring, chairs and tables were delivered, brought in to our backyard the day before the party and pricked up the next day. Reasonable rates all around, will definitely use this company for future events.
    Silvia

Sent on 03/01/2018
    Eventgi Tents & Party Rentals 2

Carla · Married on 08/19/2017

Eventgi Party Rental is the best! I have used them 2 times in the past 7 weeks for my civil wedding and church wedding in Miami. Products are of the highest quality and the service is unmatched. I highly recommend.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Julien · Married on 08/15/2017

Amazing team , very professional and on time !!
    I will do it again with you guys 100% , I recommand this company for all of people looking for good services prices and serious people for your wedding it's the perfect team .

Sent on 08/31/2017

Anna · Married on 04/08/2017

I had the best experience with Eventgi Party rental for my wedding. I was able to find all the rentals I needed for our wedding such as linens, chargers, bar station, cocktail tables and chivari chairs all in one place in one transaction. All the rentals were delivered on time, and picked back up on time. They are FAST!!! I also had a great time choosing the rentals in their Miami showroom. Carol and Amy were really fun and easy to work with. Thank you so much Eventgi! You really made my wedding a royal experience and it was the most glamorous day of my life!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Glenys · Married on 03/26/2017

My husband and I used Eventgi for our ceremony chairs, bars, linens and some soft seating areas for our wedding. We are very particular about using REAL pieces rather than knockoffs like a lot of the other rental places which is why we chose Eventgi party rental. They were very reliable, responsive, and friendly. Overall a real breath of fresh air from some of the other vendors we used! I would highly recommend using them.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Tefy · Married on 12/10/2016

If you are looking for great products with excellent service, Eventgi is where you should go! Their product collection is amazing! We rented a clear tent, lighting, tables, tablecloth, china, glassware and chairs. You will be able to find anything you need for ANY theme you may have for your event. My contact sales person was always there to helps me with anything i needed and all the changes I had to make. Eventgi is the total package. Excellent products with great service!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Silvia · Married on 04/15/2017

Excellent company. Amy was very helpful. In spite of the last minute changes when the tent size had to be changed 5 days before the event due to the bad weather the company did impeccable job to meet the venue and our requirements. We are very happy to recommend Eventgi. We are planning to hire this company again next year for our event.

Sent on 06/21/2017