Eventfully Yours Rentals Reviews

Eventfully Yours Rentals 1
  • Kayla

Kayla Dickerson · Getting married on 11/24/2019

Wonderful so far!

This has been a simple and easy process so far! We have reserved this vendor for the lighting of our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Singing the paperwork and putting the down payment was quick and easy :).

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Lizzie

Lizzie Reimer Adams · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful Rentals!

Eventfully Yours had everything I needed to make my centerpieces and sweetheart table look amazing! I was in love with our sweetheart table that had white wingback chairs and a gorgeous blush pink sparkle overlay as a tablecloth. They accidentally ended up delivering my rentals to the wrong venue the morning of my wedding, but they resolved the issue with no problems and they arrived with plenty of time still to set up before the ceremony.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Alex · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful!

I rented my lights, dance floor, and chairs from Eventfully Yours. Everything was set up beautifully and looked amazing. It made the night that much more magical. I will say that the dance floor said that it could hold 100 people and there was no way that that was true. I had 60 people and not everyone could fit on it. The invoicing for the tent deposits were also a little confusing but overall they did a great job!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect experience

Eventfully Yours supplied wicker lounge furniture for our wedding. Lovely set with great little accents. The furniture was set up before we arrived and taken away after the reception ended. Easy peasy! Great experience.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Stacy · Married on 03/09/2019

Responsive, easy and beautiful!

Eventfully Yours made planning decor for our destination wedding from afar a breeze. They are responsive and easy to communicate with and delivered on everything we needed! They even worked with our florist on a few things that needed to be coordinated. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Ellen Gillis · Married on 03/02/2019

Helping to Make the Magical a Reality

When my daughter and her fiance told me that they would like to have their wedding reception at Fort Zachary Taylor in Key West I wondered just how I could pull that off and have the event complement the fortress and look elegant at the same time. Our wedding planner recommended Eventfully Yours and we met with them to make sure we had enough lighting inside the fortress and around the dance floor which would be set up outside, under a clear tent. Marianela was a pleasure to work with, and when we asked for a display table for family wedding photos and the gifts, she came up with the perfect fit. She knew the venue, the power supply requirements, and everything needed to coordinate with the other vendors.
    I highly recommend Eventfully Yours for your special event. Their creativity and visions are exemplary and very tasteful!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Rachel Higginbotham · Married on 11/16/2018

Great to work with!

We worked with Eventfully Yours for our dance floor and lighting at the Hemingway Home in Key West. They were easy to work with and incredibly responsive. The quality of the equipment was great!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Alyssa · Married on 04/07/2018

Thank you Eventfully Yours for contributing to such an amazing day! My planner (Destination Wedding Studio) recommended them for my rentals of my tables, chairs and tent. Everything came out so amazing! Thanks you so much! - A&B Simmons

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Eventfully Yours Rentals 2

Eventfully Yours Rentals's reply:

It was our pleasure to be part of your Wedding day! Best Wishes!

Matthew · Married on 12/02/2017

Our wedding was December 2nd and we ordered our ceremony chairs and farm tables for our kings table. They were great at communicating and had amazing suggestions and their tables were incredible. No one else can offer and deliver what they can.
    -Diana & Matt

Sent on 12/18/2017

Victoria · Married on 11/18/2017

We worked with Guadalupe on the rentals and décor for my daughter’s wedding at the Hemingway Home. First, the wedding took place five weeks after Hurricane Irma and Guadalupe still found time to be available and responsive to all of our needs – she was amazing. The lighting, chairs, linens, table décor, dance floor, all of it looked beautiful in the venue and the experience was seamless. We didn’t have to worry about a thing. I would use Eventfully Yours again without hesitation. I give them my highest recommendation.

Sent on 12/23/2017
  • User6654361 · 1+ year ago

Marianela and her team were amazing! The lighting they provided for our wedding was absolutely GORGEOUS! The provided beautiful string lights around the pool at our venue, as well as a stunning chandelier hanging over the dance floor. They also provided the seating for our ceremony. If we decided to use a tent, we also would have rented that from Eventfully Yours. Everything looked beautiful, and Marianela was wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend Eventfully Yours as the rental company for your Key West wedding.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Kate · Married on 05/07/2017

We used Eventfully Yours for our tables/chairs, lighting and dance floor. They were amazing! Our wedding was at Hemingway Home and I definitely recommend doing 5 strands of lights over the reception area. It adds to the ambiance and looks so glamorous! They were super responsive via email and very easy to work with. Thank you to Guadalupe and the team!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Desiree · Married on 04/15/2017

Great rental service! They did the lights for our wedding at the hemingway home, and they were perfect. Even when we called the day before in need of a tent in case it was about to rain, they were so friendly and accommodating. We are very satisfied with our experience with Eventfully yours!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Laura · Married on 12/03/2016

I was very satisfied with the service. They were the first one who reached out to me immediately after I submitted my request. The other vendors didn't get to me for days.
    Guadalupe did an amazing job giving me quotes and ideas. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Michael · Married on 12/01/2016

This place is amazing. We did all of this from the phone and I never checked in. On our wedding day it was absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend them and from someone who is extremely picky and expects the worst this place exceeded my expectations and then some. The tables and lights and decorations were absolutely stunning!!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Megan · Married on 05/20/2016

The team at Eventfully Yours was extremely helpful, responsive, and professional. We rented chiavari chairs, farm tables, fans, and linens. The farm tables looked gorgeous for our beach wedding! I sent a picture of a napkin style I liked and they were able to locate it and order it for us. They truly went above and beyond to help make our wedding so special. The quality of everything we rented was wonderful. I highly recommend working with Eventfully Yours for all event needs. Marienela and Guadalupe were amazing!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Paige · Married on 04/30/2016

We utilized Eventfully Yours for lighting, tables, dance floor, and vintage furniture for an outdoor venue. It was beautiful and Marianela was very accommodating. We were very happy and thought the pricing was very fair. We highly recommend them. The only thing they could not provide was a photo booth but we found one at another vendor. We would rent again from them and highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Siobhan · Married on 03/12/2016

When planning my wedding in Key West, I contacted a handful of vendors. I narrowed it down to two. The prices were nearly the same but I ended up going with Eventfully Yours because the communication was EXCELLENT. Guadalupe was quick to reply to e-mails and always courteous (the other company often took days). One evening, I shot her message around 11 p.m. She replied within the half hour! Amazing. They accommodated last minute requests, set-up early, and made the space look absolutely beautiful. The items we booked them for were string lights and lanterns, a dance floor, and (contingency) tents. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Brooke · Married on 02/13/2016

My wedding was at the Hemingway House, which you rent the outside space, and it does not come with any decor, dance floor, or weather back up. I compared a few companies to rent the dance floor, have lights strung and reserve a marquee in case of bad weather. I chose Eventfully Yours because they allowed you to cancel your marquee closer to the wedding. Other companies you had to decide by one week prior. Anyone from Florida knows how the weather forecast can change rapidly, so I was not comfortable with the one week time restraint. Eventfully Yours allowed us to decide either two or three days prior, I can not remember exactly, but it made much more sense. We ended up cancelling the tent, which saved a lot of money, and the weather was perfect. Everything ran smoothly, they set up on time, broke down on time. No issues.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Michelle · Married on 01/30/2016

Eventfully Yours was a joy to work with. They were the most responsive out of all my wedding vendors. If I had a question they would answer within minutes! I planned a destination wedding so it was stressful to not see anything in person ahead of time, but they eased all my fears and the end result blew the wedding party and guests away. They were affordable, professional and such a valuable part of my wedding. I'm so grateful for them! Definitely work with them for your rental needs, no need to look anywhere else :)

Sent on 02/11/2016

Genevieve · Married on 11/14/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Marianela and Eventfully Yours for my destination wedding in Key West. I honestly felt that I had nothing to worry about while working with them! I had never even been to Key West, and Marianela's knowledge of the area, the venue (the Ernest Hemingway Home) and the town culture truly helped my process. Not only did she have great ideas, she didn't force any up-selling on me whatsoever. The last few days before the wedding, the weather forecast had a 60% chance of rain, so I end up using a tent. I was worried that this would take away from my beautiful outdoor setting, but the tent actually gave it such an elegant and glamorous feel (WITH an added chandelier over the dance floor for only around $100) and our guests were thoroughly impressed! I had a floor plan of the wedding reception layout and Marianela quickly drafted a sketch to-scale of the tent addition so that I could visualize the decision. We rented a tent, dance floor, string lights, chandelier, tables & linens. I would highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Tori · Married on 09/25/2015

Marianella really helped pull out wedding together! From the string light and paper latern rentals to the beautiful table clothes and over lays, their products are top notch! She even helped out with setting up our welcome table since my mother was not going to have time to. Her prices are very reasonable as well! Thanks!

Sent on 10/03/2015

sabrina · Married on 06/27/2015

Marianela was AMAZING!!!! She helped and had great ideas every step along the way. She was super patient with us and was extremely professional!! I would use her again for any other event and would definitely recommend her!!!
    Sabrina and Richard Curry

Sent on 07/09/2015

Jade · Married on 06/06/2015

I rented tables and chairs for our wedding from Eventfully Yours and would highly recommend them! There prices were the best & Marianela was very easy to work with and always got back to me right away. The chairs were beautiful, delivered in-time, and came in perfect condition!

Sent on 06/15/2015