Eventful Reviews

Eventful 5
Eventful 6
Eventful 7

Britni · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Eventful is truly amazing to work with!!!! Amy and Rise are so attentive to your needs and have the most AMAZING selection of truly unique pieces to rent. I have had the pleasure of working with them on several occasions and have loved each and every second. Besides being super sweet ladies, Amy and Rise make sure to help you find the most perfect rentals! Who wants "cookie cutter" tables and chairs when you can have fun and funky, vintage or modern pieces for your event! Choosing these ladies will be a decision you won't regret!!!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Michele Grabow · Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful furniture and fantastic pricing!

Furniture rental was something I always wanted at my wedding but thought I couldn’t afford, until I came across Eventful NC! They delivered, set up and picked up at the end of the night a beautiful sofa, two chairs and a coffee table set that fit perfectly in the courtyard of our venue in the shade and was used all night long by guests! They were so easy to work with and excellent at communicating. I recommend them 100%!

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Eventful 8

Nina · Married on 05/04/2019

Loved their items!

Amy and Rise were such a pleasure to work with! I only needed a few items to complete my look, but it made all the difference. They had a stellar inventory of really unique items that will go with most likely any look you're going for. They were super accommodating and flexible with me as I was planning my wedding from CA, which was a big help. They were also very responsive with email correspondence. Any question I had was answered right away. Check them out- you won't regret it!!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful inventory

Sent on 05/21/2019

Virginia Stewart · Married on 10/06/2018

Eventful is Great!

Amy and Rise are fantastic! They were so accommodating with me being an out of town bride and really made my vision come to life. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married or needing decor for any type of event. You will not regret working with these ladies!

Thanks again!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Tatiana · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly suggest Eventful! They worked around my busy schedule and made my save the date photos turn out perfect!!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Lee · Married on 06/30/2018

This company was a joy to work with, very responsive to requests, great inventory of furniture and exactly on time with delivery and pickup after our backyard wedding. So many people commented on how wonderful the furniture was: we used it for the family to sit in at our daughter's wedding. It provided that intimate "family" atmosphere, and was just the "something different" we were looking for. Many thanks to Eventful for the wonderful service.

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Eventful 9

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

Loved working with Rise and Eventful NC! They have so many beautiful decor items for reasonable pricing. Working with them was such an enjoyable experience as they are kind, professional, and organized. Couldn’t recommend more!!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/05/2018

Eventful was professional, responsive and provided us with beautiful furniture for our outdoor wedding!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Morgan · Married on 05/05/2018

We loved using Eventful for our two vignettes at our annual Kentucky Derby Party! Will definitely be using again sometime and recommending them to others!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Eventful 10
    Eventful 11

Charlene · Married on 03/14/2018

We rented furniture and had such a wonderful experience. Highly recommend Eventful. So grateful.

Sent on 05/17/2018

LISA · Married on 12/16/2017

We were able to find a beautiful cake plate that was perfect for my daughter's wedding this past weekend. The customer service is unmatched and the price was very reasonable.

Sent on 12/19/2017
    Eventful 12

Susan · Married on 12/08/2017

Eventful was so helpful to us in planning our event! They assisted in picking out the perfect items that we needed to make the day a success. They have such a wonderful inventory of items to choose from and asked all the right questions. I would recommend them again and again.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2017

Risé and Amy are great to work with. They meet with you before hand to understand your vision and then work with you to select the perfect pieces from their collection.

Sent on 12/02/2017
    Eventful 13
    Eventful 14
    Eventful 15
    Eventful 16
    Eventful 17

Heather · Married on 11/05/2017

Very professional yet willing to be flexible for personal reasons. We used the cross for our centerpiece. It was beautiful and well worth the money to rent. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking to make their wedding or special event accented without spending a fortune on pieces you only need once.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Allyson · Married on 11/04/2017

My experience with Eventful was great, as always! Not only are the pieces beautiful, but working with them is always a piece of cake. I'd highly recommend Eventful for not only furniture, but also for decor and tableware items!

Sent on 11/09/2017
  • Anny

Anny · Married on 10/21/2017

From the moment we met with Rise and Amy they were nothing but helpful and accommodating. I had a vision for my wedding that wasn’t cheap. They worked with me and gave me options so i would be able too afford what I wanted to do. I can’t thank them enough for going above and beyond to make my vision come true. They were following up, scheduling, and listening to what I was concerned about. When they heard of anything I needed that they could assist me with, they jumped in to help. I originally had only rented tables and was concerned about seating- they kindly added in many chairs so that I wouldn’t have to worry about that.
    I can’t be more honest when I say, these women are building thier business on the foundation of hard work and love. You can just see it in thier interactions and smiles. It’s not just a job it’s a passion.
    My husband and I thank Eventful for making our day that much more magical.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Anna · Married on 10/20/2017

Y’all did such an amazing job and y’all are the sweetest people ever!! Thanks again for working with me to make my husband’s and I️ wedding to look beautiful!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Mary · Married on 10/06/2017

As an event coordinator planning a major fundraiser for a non-profit organization, I called Eventful to ask for their help with table, stage and Silent Auction decor. Their inventory is amazing and Rise and Amy were very helpful with suggestions on rental pieces and how to display. I received countless compliments from the guests on the special touches these items added to the "ambience" of the evening. I would highly recommend them for your next event!!! Mary

Sent on 12/04/2017

Carrie · Married on 09/29/2017

The rentals from Eventful made all the difference in the look & feel of my wedding. Their inventory is full of unique items. We were able to turn a plain venue into something spectacular! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Lynn · Married on 09/29/2017

Eventful is the Best! Amy and Rise are so helpful, creative, fun, and a pleasure to work with. Their inventory is amazing and great care is taken to insure that your wedding is exactly what you wished for. Or, in our case, beyond anything we could have imagined, Your search is over. Eventful is the place you are looking for!

Sent on 11/18/2017
  • W

Wendy · event on 08/29/2017

Working with Amy for our non-profit event saved us time, energy and money in the long run. And the tables were beautiful!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Carol · Married on 08/29/2017

We used Eventful for a dinner meeting and they were wonderful! We needed table decorations and they came through in a big way! It was beautiful!! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 09/13/2017
  • Mariela

Mariela · Married on 08/19/2017

Eventful was quick to get back in touch with me, and made the whole rental process easy! They were also very nice and accommodating with the times we met. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Summer · Married on 08/12/2017

Amy & Risé with Eventful NC are thorough, and have an eye for detail. My clients are always pleased with the pieces they rent from Eventful NC. They know how to add those finishing touches to every event!

Sent on 08/14/2017