Eventful Floral Reviews

17 | Dayton, MN

17 Reviews for Eventful Floral

17 Eventful Floral Reviews

mary · Married on 05/15/2015

Suzanne was the greatest florist and decorator I've ever seen. She worked well with our budget and the decorations and flowers were beyond perfect. She is a 5 star plus lady. I would highly recommend her to anyone doing a wedding..Her ideas were fabulous...Even my husband was impressed and that says alot. My floral bouquet was so beautiful, that I had it preserved to it keep forever, now it hangs in a oval frame above our dresser. She is also so knowledgeable too. She made my day perfect....Thanks again Suzanne - you are the BEST...Sue and Bill Weiss

Julie · Married on 02/02/2014

Our flowers were GORGEOUS, which isn't an easy task with roses in a winter wedding with COLD temperatures. They were amazing! Eventful Floral also set up our table center pieces at the Marriott, which looked spectacular! Suzanne had awesome ideas and worked in everything the bride wanted, and more!

Lisa · Married on 12/27/2013

Absolutely spectacular. Suzanne was great to work with and brought my vision to life!

Amanda · Married on 04/06/2013

Working with Event Floral for our wedding was a dream. The owner,
    Suzanne, is so warm, friendly and flexible. She never made me feel pressured into going in one direction with flowers and really listened to what I wanted. She also had great ideas when I wasn't really sure what I wanted. The whole flower experience was great and the wedding day flowers were amazing. We could not be happier with how the flowers and centerpieces looked. They were better than we could have ever dreamed. The colors were perfect just what I wanted. Overall, we had an amazing experience working with Suzanne and would definitely recommend her to future brides!

Donielle · Married on 06/10/2012

Suzanne is amazing and Eventful Floral is absolutely INCREDIBLE. The flowers were spectacular and exactly what we wanted. Working with Suzanne was such a pleasure-- all the decisions that surround wedding planning can get very overwhelming and become not so much fun, but she made the flowers a super fun part of our planning process. The colors of the flowers were very important to me and she found the most beautiful and vibrant colors for our wedding. She went way above and beyond our expectations.

Julie · Married on 06/11/2011

We could not have been happier with the flowers for our wedding! We were referred to Suzanne by a very good friend of mine who had a fantastic experience with her wedding. The entire experience/planning with Suzanne leading up to our wedding day far exceeded my expectations. I am a visual person that had little to no knowledge of flowers and Suzanne had pictures of every flower and all the colors the first time we met, she took so much extra time to get to know us and made the experience much more personal. She is extremely organized, has so many great ideas, and she understood what I was saying or describing even when it was hard to put in words and she can work with any budget to make sure you get the look you dream of. She went above and beyond in her work with us, not just with the pictures she gathered, but the samples she sent just to make sure we were on the same page and that there would be no surprises on our wedding day. She truly has an evident passion for the business that is clear from her work and the energy she puts in to make sure it’s perfect. We really believe that she made the greatest impact on our wedding and the overall look - I couldn’t have imagined a better touch to our wedding. Nothing was overlooked, everything was exactly as we had discussed and I was so confident in her abilities. You can trust her and feel at ease from day one and in planning a wedding those are the vendors you need. I think so highly of Eventful Floral, the work they produce and the overall experience they provide. We have received so many compliments about our flowers and now have the gorgeous pictures to further prove her talent!

Jessica · Married on 05/07/2011

Suzanne was amazing to work with and my flowers were better then i expected!!

Charlotte · Married on 05/07/2011

My flowers were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. Suzanne was very professional and easy to work with. I am very happy with my experience at Eventful Floral.

julie · Married on 02/05/2011

We were so pleased with everything. The flowers were so beautiful

Lindsay · Married on 11/06/2010

Suzanne did a beautiful job helping us with the wedding! I wanted simple and elegant, and have to admit had no idea what I wanted when I first met with her, but she provided lots of ideas and suggestions and it turned out beautifully! She runs a small shop and was very attentive and took the time to make it perfect. She was wonderful to work with, I would absolutely recommend her to future brides!!

Tara · Married on 09/04/2010

I did not know too much about flowers before my first meeting with Suzanne but she helped me figure out what I liked, disliked and the cost of different options so I could figure out my budget. I wasn't certain I could create the decor I wanted with my budget but Suzanne spent so much quality time helping me finalize details to make our ceremony and reception perfect! She went above and beyond, especially when my grandma could not make the wedding at last minute notice and Suzanne mailed my grandma's corsage to her in the nursing home. It meant so much to her and my whole family.

rachel · Married on 07/04/2010

Suzanne was a dream to work with! Our flowers were beautiful, and so affordable. She really tried to understand what we were hoping to see and made that a reality! Thank you Suzanne

Liz · Married on 06/26/2010

Beautiful Flowers! They were perfect! Suzanne went out of her way to make sure we were 100% satisfied with our flowers. Everything was exactly how I imagined it. I would recommend Eventful Floral to any bride looking for great flowers at a great price!

sandy · Married on 10/03/2009

Suzanne was very pleasent and helpful. Our wedding was beautiful because of her, and all the details we never thought of. I think we under charged for all the work she did. I will recomend Suzanne to anyone, she is great!

Renee · Married on 09/06/2009

Suzanne was wonderful! She was very creative, yet listened to us and was able to offer great suggestions when we were unsure of what we wanted. The flowers were more beautiful than I ever imagined they would be. She was very flexible in meeting times and places and she offers great services. Her prices were very reasonable for the high quality service and results. I would highly recommend her!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/27/2009

Eventful Floral is the best floral service ever. Suzanne does an amazing job of getting into the mind of her customers. She takes your advice and ideas, and creates arrangements that are beyond your expectations. These arrangements are priced reasonably well, but I still feel I need to pay her more for her amazing work. She is a pleasure to work with and she will have you be part of the planning as much or as little as you want. She made my wedding a dream, and to this day people are still talking about the flowers. I greatly recommend Suzanne to be part of your florist needs for any event.

Lisa · Married on 03/08/2008