event1013 Reviews

115 | Plano, TX

115 Reviews for event1013

• Rebekah

Rebekah Grey · Married on 03/06/2020

So much fun! Such sweet people to work with!

The space spoke for itself when my husband & I first visited the venue! With all the decor & guests it looked like a total dream! Everything looked perfect!!

Sent on 03/15/2020

Athena Luong · Married on 02/22/2020

Wonderful Experience

I found event1013 online and decided to check them out. They were extremely welcoming and accommodating and they answered any questions I had. My fiance and I loved the cozy feel and we had our ceremony and reception there.

Denise and Deborah were amazing and they were very flexible with changes and did their best to make sure everything was in order. They were very upfront, no surprises or surprise fees. Everything about this place was fantastic. The pictures don't do it justice!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Mohsena Wahed · Married on 08/03/2019

Intimate Wedding Ceremony - WIN

We had our wedding ceremony at event1013 - it was awesome. The layout makes the ceremony so intimate and perfect - and the venue itself is super cool - I love how almost every item inside the building has a story/history to it. The staff was wonderful and super easy to work with.The venue is also very affordable and reasonable. Overall, it was a great experience and if we ever need a space to host another gathering- I would definitely go back.

Sent on 08/13/2019

event1013's reply:

Thank you so much, Mohsena! Congratulations to you and Mohammed. Wishing you a wonderful, blessed marriage.

Kayla · Married on 02/07/2019

Affordable Vintage Location

Everyone at the location is very nice and responsive to emails! They have o problem answering tons of questions or letting you make last minute changes! The living garden is perfect for an outdoor feeling weeding without working about the weather! The location is a must see and very affordable!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Allison · Married on 06/23/2018

We used event1013 for my daughter's rehearsal dinner which was for 75 people. I was really nervous about having to do it all without the help of a planner but they made the experience really easy. I was especially nervous about the fact that all of our guests would be arriving before I would due to the fact our rehearsal for the wedding was at another venue so I wouldn't be able to see how everything was coming together and setup beforehand. But when we arrived, to my delight, it looked magnificent -- even better than I had hoped! They were always available to answer any questions or concerns I had and I couldn't have been more pleased with how everything turned out. The facility is beautiful and very spacious. I received lots of complements on how everything looked and how nice of a place it was. Thank you event1013

Sent on 08/29/2018

Phoebe · Married on 03/09/2018

I had both my wedding ceremony and reception at event1013. Once my husband and I toured the venue, we knew immediately that was where we wanted to say "I do". We loved the historical value behind the building and the chic-yet-cosy feeling of the venue. It was located right at downtown Plano, which was the perfect location for our friends and family to get to. Everything was organized and not stressful at all. From touring of the place, to planning the wedding, and on the day of, everything was as expected and more.

One of the features we were most excited about was the greeneries that were in the Raw Garden! They were beautiful and so hip! Denise was the one who was there since the beginning. She was easy to work with and quick to respond to my emails. Also, the price was unbeatable. They were clear about their rules and regulations since the beginning so it was easy to follow along throughout the planning process. I just love that we could bring in our own food and drinks without additional charges. It was definitely the perfect place for a small wedding (about 100 guests). We would not have asked for a better place to celebrate our love.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Valerie · Married on 01/13/2018

event1013 is such an amazing venue with rich history. Our wedding planner used those elements to embrace the warm inviting feeling you get from the venue for our ceremony and reception. It was so beautiful! The grid wall makes for a fabulous backdrop for the ceremony, especially when it is lit with candles! The entire staff was awesome and patient with all the moving parts we had with a full day rental and a large wedding.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Agnes · Married on 12/09/2017

Super cute venue and amazing team! they will work with you by sending planning documents. I did not have a wedding planner and I didn't feel like I needed one planning my wedding with Event1013. The day off, the event supervisor was very helpful in making the event flow. I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 12/11/2017
  • Dorothy

Dorothy · Married on 10/28/2017

Where to begin?! Our wedding was back in October of 2017. I actually discovered event1013 not too long before I was engaged while spending time in downtown Plano with a friend. Fast forward a few months, when it was time to find a venue I remembered them. My husband and I were looking for an urban-style venue that also had bit of character, but also wouldn't use up our entire wedding budget. After the first tour we got such a good feeling about the space and the staff. We loved the style, the history of the space, the caterer kitchen, the ability to use their sound system, an actual bridal suite, rental items, and all other services/amenities available. We, especially, loved that we could have our ceremony in a separate space than the reception. We felt that the Raw Garden room, with the wall of candles and a greenery wall, was special and perfect for the ceremony. The main room for the reception was great, especially with the use of the antique furniture. We received so many compliments about the venue itself that night and afterwards. Overall our experience working with the staff, from the very beginning with the first phone call to schedule a tour to the mid-planning email exchanges to the very end, was wonderful! We couldn't have chosen a better place for our wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Nicholas · Married on 10/14/2017

event1013 was even more stunning that is we had seen in photos! We originally found out about event1013 by searching online for different venues while planning our wedding. This venues was our first and last stop! When we walked in we knew this unique and modern space was exactly what we wanted. It is so awesome that they allow you to rent just the venue and then have all other items (linens, lighting, etc) available as well for additional costs. They are perfectly fine with you bringing other vendors in if you like! The only area they have some restrictions with the DJ's which isn't uncommon with wedding venues. They do have a pretty lengthy list to choose from, so it didn't hinder us at all.

They have two separate areas, a more intimate space for the ceremony, and a bigger space for a reception. The neat thing if the space is really flexible and you can really use it however your imagination wants. They have a nice VIP suite for you to get ready in and access to a rooftop for some photos! We wouldn't have changed anything! Thank you event1013 for making our big day as special as it was!

Sent on 10/25/2017

event1013's reply:

Thank you, Nicholas and Christopher!

Russell · Married on 10/13/2017

We had my daughter's wedding on 10/13/17. We could not have had a better experience!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Marisa · Married on 09/03/2017

We are so glad we chose event1013 for our wedding! Deborah was so kind to us, and her son Zachary was so helpful on the day. We had some complications with our wedding planner, and Deborah was so kind and she helped decrease our stress level tremendously! We appreciate you all!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Thank you, Marisa!

Ellie · event on: 05/08/2017

Whatever was needed from the venue was taken care of before we got there, so we were able to set-up everything else.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Rob · event on: 04/25/2017

Can't say enough about event1013! We recently hosted our developer summit, and loved all aspects. Not only did we love it, we found that our customers and partners also loved the venue.

Sent on 05/11/2017

J · event on: 04/21/2017

Great venue in downtown Plano!

Sent on 05/12/2017

This place is awesome people are very sweet and caring!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Catherine · Married on 12/28/2016

We are so happy to have chosen event1013 for our wedding day! They were so nice to work with, from the first email to breakdown at the end of the night. We had so many compliments from guests about how pretty the venue was. We personally loved all the small historical pieces that told the story of how the building has changed over the years. All of the ladies were a pleasure to work with, I always received quick responses and answers to my many questions! They are a great value with lots of options to personalize your event, rather than having to pay for things you don’t need. We highly recommend them for any event, my Mum is already hoping to have her 60th there!!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Jean · event on: 12/10/2016

We looked many places before coming to event1013. We were looking for location and ease of planning for our 50th wedding anniversary.. Event1013 met our needs in deciding on them. As we progressed with our planning with them for at least 3+ months, we had many questions and changes. They (Denise, Melissa and Deborah) were always prompt with their responses, answers, suggestions and overall help. The video wall is amazing. It is a must see for anyone looking for a beautiful and fun place to celebrate.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Brandi · event on: 12/03/2016

I loved everything about this place! You don't even need to decorate the place because it is simply stunning as it is. The staff was great and really helped us achieve what we wanted without really interfering! Just an amazing experience from day one.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Michelle · Married on 11/26/2016

We used Event 1013 for our wedding ceremony and the Raw Garden room was very beautiful and intimate. The coordinators were very accommodating and helpful. We loved the historical industrial look that the building provided and would highly recommend Event 1013 for any kind of events.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Victoria · Married on 10/08/2016

The venue is beautiful and great for a diy event

Sent on 12/12/2016

event1013 was great for our wedding! The venue is absolutely stunning and the staff was wonderful about answering my one million questions!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Pam · Married on 07/16/2016

Our daughter's wedding was simply perfect! My daughter and new son-in-law were thrilled with their special day and could not be happier - and that's all my husband and I could wish for. The staff at Event1013 is professional, knowledgeable and hard working. They were helpful during every aspect of planning. I highly recommend this venue as the location for a special occasion!

Sent on 07/20/2016

jessica · Married on 07/16/2016

The venue was beautiful and the staff was very helpful. It was exactly what we wanted or wedding day to look like.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Merridith · Married on 07/09/2016

Everything about event1013 is fabulous, the ambiance oft he space speaks for itself. With little extras needed to decorate the space, it was a piece of cake for this non-crafty DIY gal. Denise and Melissa are top notch, even with my last minute crazy, the party went off w/o any glitches. Many thanks and hopes to return in return in the future!

Sent on 07/16/2016