Event Supplier Reviews

6 | Chula Vista, CA

6 Reviews for Event Supplier

Maria · Married on 08/03/2018

Very professional and very accommodating. Will work with her in the future. She stayed within my budget which was very important to me. Thanks ESI.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Alex · Married on 11/18/2017

Event supplier inc is a great company. Mercedes
    Is very professional and always has your best interest at heart. Very competitive and will Always try to stay in your price range and will do whatever needed to give you a beautiful wedding. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Dina · Married on 07/02/2016

Event Supplier has been our vendor for years. They offer superb service for an excellent cost. They are very responsive and always on time at the events. I'm so satisfied with their service I stopped shopping around because I know I won't find the same quality for the low cost. Thanks so much Event Supplier.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Event Supplier's reply:

Thank you it means a lot.

Patty · Married on 09/20/2014

Loved working with Meche! She gave us wonderful ideas for both of our daughters Quinces and the venues turned out beautiful!!! Looking forward to our daughters weddings!!!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Carmen · Married on 07/12/2014

Excellent Customer Service. Mercedes the organizer is very professional, accommodating and knows what is needed to put a wedding together.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Danielle · Married on 03/15/2014

I love this company! Mercedes is the sweetest florist in town! She was extremely patient during all our meetings even though we couldn't make up our mind about the kind of centerpieces we wanted. She is very creative and gives a lot of helpful suggestions, but at the end of the day, she listens to exactly what her clients want and delivers with great service. Her package deals are affordable and so convenient because you could get most decoration needs done in one place. Less stress equals happier client! She is also very responsive to emails and just basically treats you like family. I would definitely recommend this company for flowers and décor in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/18/2014