Event Source Reviews

11 | Cleveland, OH

11 Reviews for Event Source

Dana · Married on 12/17/2016

Beautiful selection of rentals. Professional, pleasure to work with. From chairs to place settings to linens, they have an extensive inventory.

Sent on 12/25/2016

We used Event Source for our dance floor and bar. They delivered right to our venue and picked up right after our wedding! The customer service was fantastic! We would highly recommend Event Source for any wedding venue!

Sent on 12/12/2016

We ordered chairs for our wedding reception through event source. They were easy to work with and the chairs were as advertized.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Marisa · Married on 06/28/2014

I was very pleased with Event Source. I was a very picky bride and started working with them about a year before my wedding. I was overwhelmed by the amount of choices but the staff at EventSource helped me bring my vision to life. Everything looked beautiful and I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Event Source provided chiavari chairs and linens for our wedding. Their products were beautiful and picking them out in their showroom was so easy. They were a little pricier than some other companies I researched, but they are such an established and quality company that I was willing to pay a little bit more. They were very flexible, responsive, and professional. I'm so glad we used them!

Sent on 07/20/2013

Meg · Married on 03/17/2012

They were great to work with! Everything arrived on time and looked just as we discussed. Lots of options and the staff was very nice. xoxo

Sent on 05/12/2012

Jane · Married on 09/06/2010

We rented chairs from Event Source for our rehearsal dinner. Prices were great and they were very flexible and quick to reply/update any changes we made. We opted for their delivery & pick-up service (instead of will-call) which cost extra but saved us a lot of stress the weekend of our wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2010

Danielle · Married on 02/11/2017

So incredibly easy to work with! Making a decision amongst their many great options was the most difficult part. Once the choices were made, they took care of everything from there including delivery and pick up. The linens, silverware, platters, chairs, and boxwoods that we rented for our wedding were delivered in perfect shape and really completed our vision.

Sent on 03/02/2017
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 03/19/2011

Cameron Mitchell gets their linens, etc. through Event Source. I wanted to write a short review for them separately because my mom and I did go to the showroom to pick out our linens and napkins. The two people we worked with during our visit were great – very patient and willing to continue resetting the table until we got it exactly right. Even if I had not gone with Cameron Mitchell, I still would likely have gone with Event Source for rentals.

Sent on 07/17/2011

Kelly · Married on 08/28/2010

We worked with Stacey at Event Source in Cleveland where we rented fushia chair bows, white chair covers, risers, and chairs for our ceremony, because we wanted something a little fancier than the folding chairs our venue provided. Stacey was great, and everything arrived a few days early, so we could set up in plenty of time. When we had an emergency, and were short a few bows, she sent someone from Cleveland to Sandusky that same day in order to make sure we had the correct number. Event Source has anything a bride might need for her big day, and their prices are great too.

Sent on 05/26/2011
  • tpandrb

Rachel · Married on 07/04/2010

3.0

We rented the lattice Chuppah from Event Source, they have a lot of nice stuff. The only downfall is the price, they are a little bit pricey. Overall the Chuppah was really easy to setup and tear down and it looked better than in the pictures on the website.

Sent on 07/21/2010