Event Rentals Reviews

50 Reviews for Event Rentals

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/23/2019

Awesome company

They're so awesome and have so many rental options and ideas to help you get exactly what you want. Also super flexible in changing items for those indecisive people...

Sent on 04/09/2019

Tiffani · Married on 04/07/2018

I definitely recommend Event Rentals for any event you have coming up. They are wonderful to work with and have the best prices i've been able to find on tents. I rented a tent from them, they came to set up on a Tuesday.. I had to add to my order and they came back to set up again with no problem.

Sent on 04/16/2018
  • U

SC · Married on 05/20/2017

Top notch professionalism, customer service and quality! Tent and lights, tables, chairs, linens and stemware! Couldn't imagine our event without them!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Mandy · Married on 03/18/2017

They took care of everything including setup and delivery. Was nice to have one less thing to worry about on the day of the wedding. They are professional and worth the cost.

Sent on 04/05/2017
  • jordan_gotigers

Jordan · Married on 06/11/2016

I would highly recommend using Event Rentals for your upstate wedding! They were so helpful in helping me with the layout and the setup was great!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Alice · Married on 05/28/2016

Event rentals was wonderful to work with. They were so easy to contact and change things at any time. They were very flexible and accommodating. The staff who delivered the equipment was wonderful and made everything was exactly like I wanted. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/13/2016

At first, I thought they were too expensive, then I saw the level of service and the quality of the items rented. They handled last minute changes with ease and everything was able to be done over the phone. I never had to walk into their business. The guys who do set up were meticulous about protecting our brand new driveway. Real troopers in the blazing heat. If you are renting a tent, I highly recommend having their tent guy come out for an ahead of time evaluation. Absolutely no disappointment here!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Joe · Married on 05/30/2015

Event Rentals was great to work with on our wedding. Hettie helped us work through the details and put up with a bit of frustration/confusion on our end as DIY event planners. We ended up renting several tents for the reception and ceremony as well as all glassware, tables, chairs, linens, a dance floor, etc. and everything came in great shape exactly as planned. The delivery and pick-up crew were prompt and professional which made all the difference in those last few stressful days. We are very happy with the quality of the rentals as well as the service we received and would gladly recommend them to those in the upstate area.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Julia · Married on 03/28/2015

Using Event Rentals made wedding rentals a breeze. Each staff member I worked with was very helpful and knowledgeable of our needs. They were able to make recommendations based on our needs as they changed and were accommodating at the last minute when we needed extra heaters! Great people and easy to work with. We were happy with how quickly the layout was made and how it all came together the day of our wedding.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Julia · Married on 08/09/2014

Event Rentals was extremely helpful for our wedding & rehearsal dinner. We rented linens/tables/chairs... all with good quality. The team was very good to work with.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Event rentals showed up on time and picked up on time. The personnel were very helpful with the decisions we had to make about rentals.

Sent on 06/24/2014

nekima · Married on 12/14/2013

Awesome place to rent from. I rented my tables and chairs for my wedding.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Natalie · Married on 11/23/2013

Martin at Event Rentals was absolutely INCREDIBLE to work with. We are from Atlanta and had our wedding in Pendleton, SC. He went out of his way multiple times to meet with us on weekends when we were in town, which was so helpful. Throughout the entire planning process, Event Rentals went above and beyond to meet our needs and make sure everything was taken care of so there was no stress the week of the wedding. I was blown away with their professionalism and punctiuality during wedding week. They had everything set up and ready to go exactly when they said they would have it done and exactly how we planned it in the contract. I could not have been happier with this vendor and would recommend them to anyone and everyone who had an event in the area!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Emily · Married on 10/05/2013

I used Event Rentals for my wedding. We rented 3 tents, several tables, lighting and a couple of other things as well. We worked with the Anderson Location and Martin. Martin was wonderful. It took me awhile to come up with a layout for the wedding since it was an outdoor reception. He met with me several times until we found a layout that we both loved. He was extremely patient and helpful. Even during the busiest time of his work year, he made sure to get back to me asap with any questions that we had.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Pamela · Married on 03/16/2013

They installed the lighting for me at the Younts Center/Wyche Pavillion. It was beautiful, even after the time change. Everyone remarked what a good job they did, and how pretty it looked. The lighting was basically the only decoration outside, and it was the perfect touch! They were prompt, courteous and professional.

Sent on 03/26/2013

Event Rentals was great to work with! Martin was so accommodating and knowledgeable. They made the rentals for my wedding a stress free aspect. Highly recommend working with them for any event!

Sent on 04/05/2013

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2012

Event Rentals was by far the BEST and most WONDERFUL people to work with. We worked the closest with Martin and EVERYTHING we asked for (or to change!), Martin made it happen and acted like it was the easiest thing to do. We are so thankful for Martin and his team. Every person who represented Event Rental in which ever capacity were first class, professional, and so helpful to make my wedding the most PERFECT DREAM WEDDING. Thanks Event Rentals! We'll be coming for you for round 2 in July for my sister!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Brooke · Married on 11/03/2012

Very easy to work with, understanding and flexible. These folks had everything we needed to make our wedding reception everything we imagined. Couldn't find a better quality of service or product for the price. We had an overall exceptional experience working with Event Rentals!

Sent on 12/07/2012

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2012

Martin and his staff were more than accommodating when my bride decided she wanted different plates than she initially requested. Without hesitation, he offered suggestions and arranged to make a second trip to swap the items to what she wanted. Amazing customer service! Very friendly and prompt! 2nd time using this vendor and has now become my local rental vendor of choice for all future events!

Sent on 11/11/2012

Caroline · Married on 10/27/2012

Event Rentals was the most friendly and professional vendor I worked with through my wedding process. They responded to all my questions and requests immediately and when I ordered the wrong dinner plate size they came back and exchanged it to the needed size with no additional charge. They were extremely accommadating and I would recommend them if you are looking for great quality rentals and excellent service. Thank you Martin!

Sent on 11/16/2012

Patti · Married on 10/20/2012

Event rentals provided a beautiful variety of equipment for our wedding. They always made us feel special even though our event was very small. They delivered when they said they would and provided exactly what we paid for. There was constant communication as we made changes along the way. Their prices are very competitive and their showroom is very impressive. Please use this vendor for your next event!

Sent on 11/08/2012
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/20/2012

I can't say enough about Martin and the Event Rentals team at the (newly opened!) Anderson store. I ordered everything from tables, to linens, tableware, and glassware from them. They were amazing! From our first meeting they were on top of everything and continuously checked in as we adjusted our order with them. On wedding weekend both delivery and pickup were incredibly smooth and everything was perfect. I would use Event Rentals again in a heartbeat. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Upstate event rentals is very easy to work with and anyone I spoke with was very nice. Best rates around!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Mary Ellen · Married on 09/01/2012

I could not have asked for anything to be better with Event Rentals. It's a pretty good feeling when you look up from taking pictures at your wedding and notice, that the person who has been helping you the whole time is still there making sure the event goes off well. Incredible service!

Sent on 09/13/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2012

We used Event Rentals for our wedding and our rehearsal dinner. We were very please with both events and received many compliments! Everything looked wonderful and they were very flexible and worked with my schedule/the schedule of the venue. I would recommend Event Rentals to anyone for their wedding events!! I loved them!

Sent on 09/14/2012