Event Rental & More Reviews

17 | Cleveland, OH

17 Reviews for Event Rental & More

• F

Florica · Married on 09/09/2017

Delia with Event Rental & More is a true professional. Our bridal shower looked like it was straight out of a magazine. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Delia made sure to complete our vision and needless to say she is also doing our wedding decorations. I highly recommend Event Rental & More.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Monica · Married on 09/09/2017

I had the privilege of working hand-in-hand with Delia as she decorated the halls for both my bridal shower and wedding. Delia works closely with you making sure to incorporate all your dreams/requests by bringing them to reality ever-so beautifully. Her patience and vision is one-of-a-kind. Her continuous jaw-dropping decor will leave you pleased and your guests in awe. Her work ethic speaks volumes as she spends countless hours preparing for your event. I honestly could not be happier with the way both of my events turned out.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Triana · Married on 08/05/2017

Delia delivered everything I wanted and more! My wedding both ceremony and reception were absolutely gorgeous! Not only was everything beautiful but she was so open to all my questions and concerns. We even had a big accident happen and she was more than accomadating. Event rentals and more is the place to go for any decorating needs! I got so many compliments on the decor. Loved everything!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Monica · Married on 07/01/2017

Delia is exceptional and has an eye for setting up events. She has helped me with both my baby shower and son's christening and both turned out beyond my expectations. If you are unsure on how to incorporate colors or ideas, she can certainly help you achieve your dream event! You will not be disappointed with choosing her for your event!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Beatrice · event on: 02/04/2017

Outstanding quality & service, beautiful and one of a kind decor, amazing prices, super flexible and quick to respond to any questions or concerns. Delia and her team were extremely professional and their work flawless. They will go above and beyond to turn your dreams into reality!!! ??

Sent on 12/06/2017

Shaquilla · Married on 08/27/2016

I really enjoyed having Event rentals & more for my wedding reception, the team did an amazing job.

Sent on 11/24/2016

Ahmed · Married on 04/30/2016

Delia, one of the finest stage decorator I met in the Cleveland East Area.
    We loved every bit of stage decoration, addition of crystal columns added an elegant look and it was beyond my imagination !!!!
    We got so many nice compliments about the center stage decor that I even could not count, I guess 100/100.........

Highly recommended event rental company!

I would rate her services as
    Economical but super decoration, honest opinion, willing to help as much as possible.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Christine · Married on 07/18/2015

Event Rental & More not only met my expectations for my wedding but exceeded them by miles!! I had the wedding of my dreams because of them! They were able to help turn my vision into a fairytale dream come true. I couldn't have asked for more! I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone looking for top of the line quality linens, decor, and professionalism. I'm still in awe 2 months later.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Jeannette · Married on 06/13/2015

I have been to many events that event rental and more planned/decorated. Every event is breath taking. They completely create a space/environment that transforms the venue into something that is dreamy and elegant. I love all the options they have. So many pieces to choose from. They are willing to work with your budget to help create the perfect feel for your event. I booked them for my daughters sweet 16 in June. Definitely the perfect choice for creating the perfect event.

Michelle · event on: 04/19/2015

Decent pricing. Everything was beautifully put together and it was everything I wanted.

Sent on 05/24/2015

Monica · event on: 04/18/2015

Thank you for everything, Events and rentals are the best and I will highly recommended!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Alina · event on: 10/25/2014

Best company for event rentals.

Ramona · event on: 10/18/2014

Exceptional to work with! They are extremely innovative with a great thought to detail. They offered a lot of ideas about what would look good, without being overbearing. All of their products are of remarkable quality. They were very patient with us from start to finish. Everything was beautiful!

Madalina · event on: 10/11/2014

They are very professional, I didn't even had to stress , I told them my color, ideas and budget and they make it hapen and they came with new and better ideas. I rented party decor from other companies in the past but this is the best by far,thank you

Sent on 12/12/2014

Teodora · event on: 09/28/2014

The most beautiful decorations! It was a beautiful surprise! Very professional and well organized! Thank you Event Rental & More!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Julia · Married on 09/13/2014

Event Rental & More went above the expectations, they are amazing . Everyone loved the decorations , you really made the venue to look like a fairytale scene . Thank you soooo much!!!

Diana · Married on 09/06/2014

Working with Event Rental&More made my special day less stressful. Alina and Delia provided a phenomenal and experienced service! I wanted a glamorous look and by all means they provided that. I wish I could do it all again! I would highly recommend booking an appointment with them! Have your dream wedding with Event Rental&More! They make your dream become true!!!

Sent on 12/21/2014