Event Perfect Entertainment Reviews

Event Perfect Entertainment 4
  • Matthew

Matthew Hall 路 Married on 10/18/2019

DJ and Lighting

Event Perfect Entertainment was a wonderful addition to our wedding day, and did not disappointment. The knowledge, skill, and ability to read the crowd was pivotal to entertaining our group. Tim at EPE provided great music selections, and well as lighting and sound for our event. The up lighting made the space even more special, and he was extremely helpful in helping the crowd navigate, and make the evening flow. I would highly recommend him to friends, family, and other for their events.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Emily

Emily Brown 路 Married on 10/13/2019

Easy to work with

When we met with Tim Smith he was so patient and understood exactly how we wanted the night to sound. Mike made it all a reality. My aisle walk song was the only thing that I was bridezilla about and honestly the second I heard it and saw Justin everything else just melted away. The up lighting was beautiful, the shoe game was fun, and he got everyone to dance. Less dancing was expected with our families but we were so surprised at everyone on the dance floor. They have great equipment and packages to fit every budget. Also, they are just really nice people and great to work with.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Melissa Corbin 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Melissa Corbin

Tim was great! Helped make my day perfect, wish we could do it allllll over again!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Shamara

Shamara Lopez 路 Married on 09/15/2019

AMAZING!! You will not be disappointed

My wife and I had the privilege of having Tim and his wonderful wife Sacha as the DJ for our wedding. Tim really listens and pays attention to what you want. The slideshow was beautiful and he literally will play whatever you want to hear. Tim made this day so magical! Everyone loved the music and photo booth. We had a blast!! I would 100% recommend Tim. You will be happy that you did.
    With Love,
    Mara and Amanda 馃挄

Sent on 10/03/2019

Marissa Roy 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Amazingly flexible and entertaining!!!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Event Perfect Entertainment! Tim and his wife Sacha were early, professional and phenomenally inviting to our guests. The company provided uplighting that made all the difference in our smaller venue. Sacha worked the photo booth and made sure even our older guests were able to use it. There was a great variety of props, and we were even given a book at the end of the night that had a copy of each photo strip from the evening! It was so fun to go through and see our guests having a great time. DJ Tim is AMAZING! He understands a crowd and the floor was packed all night. We had a last minute Groom-Mother dance addition the night of, and he was so flexible in accommodating our requests. Tim was able to keep things running smoothly as the MC, which was super helpful because as a bride you will never look at a clock the whole night. The ceremony music was exactly what I wanted, and I didn鈥檛 have to worry about a thing! Several of our guests asked for their information, and I am very happy to recommend Event Perfect Entertainment!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Drew Brydon-Cardoso 路 Married on 08/23/2019

Truly a Perfect Event!

Tim Smith from Event Perfect Entertainment made our wedding absolutely amazing. He kept the dance floor going all night long and I can still remember how achey my legs were the next day from all the dancing. It has a little over a month since the wedding, and we still have guests saying to us how much they loved Tim. He was able to take requests, but respected our advance wishes. Tim played requests from both us and our guests, which spanned from My Way by Frank Sinatra (upon request) to Pablo Vittar, a new Brazillian pop artist. Tim was able to anticipate many of our needs and was able to make sure that they occurred in the best manner possible. When the best man and a couple of other guests started to have too much fun and started an impromptu karaoke session, Tim was able to indulge them for a bit and quickly divert it back to the wedding. All in all, Tim made both grooms very happy on our wedding day. Last but not least, two of our guests who are currently planning their own wedding booked Tim on the spot after seeing his performance. We could not recommend Tim any more highly.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Mary 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Best DJ ever!

Tim was absolutely AMAZING at our wedding! Let me start by talking about the prep and care Tim took of us to make sure our wedding music came out like we envisioned. We gave him a very tough task of not only playing different types of music like Arabic, Italian, and American, but we also wanted a club vibe and wanted to limit the songs to about a minute and half each. Tim executed flawlessly and I can say that it was the best mixing I鈥檝e heard in a very long time. We HIGHLY recommend him not just for his incredible talent, but also for value and the prep work he does to make sure everything comes out like we wanted. In addition to all of the music, the photobooth was amazing, LED lights were gorgeous, and slideshow he put together for us was out of this world. THANK YOU! You have two very happy brides :)

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Tory

Tory Gallogly 路 Married on 07/28/2019

Customized to the tee!

DJ Tim was fantastic! His event planner had me and my husband think everything through before the big day, there were no surprises! He has a consultation call before hand to go through all the small details and names which he takes his time on and you can tell he cares.

The best part about Tim is he went over and beyond for us, my husband is from New Zealand so we had a whole dinner playlist that was just kiwi songs. Tim took the time to go through all the songs with me to make sure he downloaded the correct version for our special night. I couldn't have been happier when the best man turned to me and said "Tory, you made this playlist? It's sweet as!" and continued to sing along. Tim never mentioned or complained to me how this took more time out of his day than normal weddings or how it was a pain to find specific versions he just made it happen :) That is the stuff that I will remember years from now thanks to Tim.

Plus!!! He works well with other performers! We hired an acoustic singer to perform at our ceremony and cocktail hour and he was SO understanding and helpful. He helped her set up her sound system on top of a hill and then bring it down to where cocktail hour was being held. It's important to mention, it was a super hot day in the middle of summer.

Lastly, he was there through each step of the way giving us the 10 and 5 minute warning, he kept the whole party on schedule.

Thank you so much Tim for making it easy for us, I can't thank you enough!

If you are a kiwi, Tim already has the perfect playlist for you. Or if you are a couple that is overwhelmed by the traditions and how everything is going to be slammed into only 5 hours Tim is your guy. He knows the ropes and can walk you through everything. There is no stupid question (believe me, I asked them).

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Event Perfect Entertainment 5
    Event Perfect Entertainment 6
    Event Perfect Entertainment 7
    Event Perfect Entertainment 8

Samantha 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Fabulous Wedding DJ!

Tim immediately stood out to us when we were contacting DJs as he is very personable. He was responsive to all emails, calls, and texts throughout our planning process. He checked in with us the day of the wedding and touched base with us during the reception to see how everything was going. Our dance floor was packed the entire time, as Tim played to the guests likes. It was amazing and we HIGHLY recommend him; especially for such a reasonable price.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Lauren 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Lauren Maloney

Tim is the best DJ ever!! I just had my wedding last night and it was an absolute blast! He was amazing at the pre wedding planning by giving us a very nicely detailed preference sheet to fill out. We even got to write in our own special requests. He was super organized and showed up very early to set up. Tim even brought in his own sign that spelled "LOVE" for no additional charge to us.
    He has a wonderful personality and really kept the party going for us throughout the whole night. All of my guests raved to us about how much they enjoyed our music and they appreciated how he took their requests . I honestly had an amazing wedding and I know Tim was one of the main reasons why. I would HIGHLY recommend him as he is also very reasonably priced. Booking Tim as our DJ was the best decision we could have made!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Event Perfect Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Lauren. You and Roger were a great couple to work with and I knew it would be an epic night when people started filling the floor before salad made it to the tables! Peyton was so adorable during the "Baby Shark" song. Her giant smile the second she heard it was priceless.

Amanda Reed 路 Married on 03/23/2019

The dj and music were great

Dj Don was great. Our guests were dancing all night and loved it. He called us a week before to go over our paperwork to confirm he had all our info. At the wedding we got the exact style of announcements we wanted. (someone that wasn鈥檛 on the mic all night) The owner Tim went over everything in detail when we called to book them. He can talk a lot but it was a good thing because he was able to break down the day step by step and tell us what we could expect and how don would handle the different parts of the wedding. I would use event perfect entertainment again.

Sent on 03/31/2019

Lori 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Tim was amazing!!! He was so responsive and accommodating. He did such an awesome job and we had such a great night dancing. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Event Perfect Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Lori. I had an absolute blast DJing your wedding! Your friends and family were so fun to interact with and they had great requests too!

Becca 路 Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I have not been to that many weddings but we knew we wanted a day that ran smoothly and was fun. Our dj did a great job getting everyone involved and dancing. He switched up the type of music often and took requests from our guests which kept the dance floor packed. This is exactly what I wanted my wedding to be. I had so many people tell me during the night my wedding was the best they have ever been to and our dj (Tim Smith) is a big reason they had such a great time. The planning was simple and we found some great music ideas for each part of the wedding on the website. Tim even called us to go over everything we had submitted so he could put a file together and check each song before the wedding.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Paula 路 Married on 06/15/2018

I'm so glad I chose Tim as our event DJ. He provided a sound system for the ceremony, as well as the reception. I was afraid of having a boring reception depending on which DJ I hired, but Tim didn't disappoint at all. He kept the energy going without disrespecting any of our requests. Everyone left our wedding saying they hadn't had that much fun in a long time! Tim was also open to any last-minute requests we or our guests had that night. I'd definitely recommend him to anybody!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Paula,
    Thank you for such kind words! You and Christian were great to work with. I really loved seeing how much your family and friends enjoyed each other's company and the atmosphere of the day. Congrats again and best wishes!

Amy 路 Married on 11/17/2017

My wedding was a blast! Everything ran smoothly and the music could not have been better! DJ Tim Smith was our DJ and he totally nailed it. He did a great job with The announcements getting our guests to dance all night. The price was not bad and the planning was done online. I would highly recommend Event Perfect and dj Tim Smith.

Sent on 02/28/2018

katie 路 Married on 07/19/2015

Great experience

Great experience from initial contact to after the event when he sent us the photos. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Katie,
    Thank you very much. I had a blast running the photo booth for all the kids!

Thanks again!

Tim

Laura 路 Married on 06/01/2012

Tim was a wonderful DJ for our wedding! He kept the music playing all night and was very attentive to our needs. He also helped us out by working with a friend of ours with down syndrome and helping him sing us the perfect wedding song! Would highly recommend him for any music needs!

Sent on 03/25/2018
  • Carrie

Carrie 路 Getting married on 03/20/2020

Awesome so far!

We are so happy we went with Tim and his team for our wedding DJ! From what I鈥檝e seen on his website and FB I know he will do an amazing job for us on our day! He has great add ons available and very flexible and responsive. We can tell he loves what he does. I love how I can log into my personal wedding account and add all my music and make lists and request and research music! He makes it so easy and less stressful in picking music! I will update further after the big day!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Kyle 路 Married on 03/03/2018

DJ Tim was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was quick to respond with any problems questions and even last minute changes. He consistently checked in to make sure things were going the way we wanted and went out of his way to make sure that we had a great time at our wedding! He was also great at judging the crowd and getting people motivated to get out on the dance floor without overshadowing the event itself. I would definitely use him again for any type of event!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Event Perfect Entertainment's reply:

Kyle thank you so much for the review it was an absolute pleasure working with you and Nicky. You two are a fun couple I had a blast DJing for your family and friends!