XL Entertainment Systems Inc. Draping & Lighting Decor Reviews

204 | Anaheim, CA

204 Reviews for XL Entertainment Systems Inc. Draping & Lighting Decor

cecilia · Married on 04/27/2013

XL Entertainment Did An Excellent Job At My Wedding. ThE Lighting And Drapping Really Transformed My Venue. It Was A Pleasure Working With Adrian. He Was Very Professional And Attentive To My Needs.

Sent on 05/13/2013

Denise Marie · Married on 03/07/2013

Adrian was amazing to work with!! We had an unexpected event which led to a financial set back & Adrian worked with us the entire way. He made the entire event less stressful & the wedding reception was BEAUTIFUL!! XL Entertainment was WONDERFUL & I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 03/10/2013
  • Denise Marie

Denise Marie · Married on 03/07/2013

Adrian with XL Entertainment Systems was such a pleasure to work with!! He was very flexible with our payments & let me know the entire time that he will do whatever possible to make sure our big day was going to happen the way we wanted it to. Our lighting was BEAUTIFUL!! Everyone was commenting on how great the reception looked. I was also surprised at how wonderful everything turned out! I would suggest Adrian to anyone looking for his kind of services. He was very professional & the quality of service was phenomenal! I would love to use him again & I WILL suggest XL Entertainment services to anyone I know who will be getting married. Thank you SOOOOOO MUCH, Adrian!! Your services turly blessed our big day & it will be something that we will never forget!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Amy · Married on 03/03/2013

I have to admit, the lighting was one thing I was most excited about! Adrian was great to work with! When we walked into the reception room of our wedding, we were blown away at how everything looked with the fantastic lighting! The package was conservatively priced, after shopping around XL Entertainment was the best I saw! Adrian was very prompt at returning all calls and emails, really a great company to work with.

Thank you again so much for the fantastic lighting for our day!

Sent on 03/11/2013

Veronica · Married on 03/02/2013

Loved XL Entertainment! Met with Adrian & he gave me ideas & listened to what I wanted my venue to look like. He was very flexible and available when some of my plans changed. The decor made the room look amazing! All of my guest were amazed in how the reception look. Many request for contact info. The lighting and draping made a huge difference in the room. When my entertainment came on & the lighting in the room changed colors to the beat, it gave the room an amazing party atmosphere. Only thing I would change is maybe adding a few more lights. I would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 03/09/2013

Perla · Married on 02/02/2013

Made our wedding look amazing. He saw my vision and brought it to life.

Sent on 02/27/2013

Niki · Married on 12/22/2012

XL Entertainment, thank you for making our wedding a dream come true. Your lighting made a huge difference! The ambiance of the ballroom was how we imagined it and the photography and videography came out beautifully. All of our guests loved the decor. We have gotten tons of compliments and requests for your contact info. Thank you soo much for all your hard work!

Future brides, if you want to see the excellent job that Xl Entertainment has done for us, please refer to the pictures from the DoubleTree Suites Hotel in Anaheim. The ballroom looked even more amazing in person. Do not hesitate or think twice about adding lighting to your event. It will make a huge difference to your decor!

Sent on 03/07/2013

Loved the lighting set up that was done by XL entertainment, It was beautiful and it added that extra touch of ambiance to my event. I loved the service and I recommend them to everyone.

Thank you for your excellent work!

XL Entertainment Systems Inc. Draping & Lighting Decor's reply:

It has been a pleasure being a service for your wedding, and we are very happy that we contributed to making your wedding a success. Thank You for choosing XL Entertainment.
  • SAMONE

SAMONE · Married on 10/20/2012

Very professional and provide great service - we really love the outcome!

Sent on 03/13/2013

We hired XL lighting (Adrian) and his DJ crew for our wedding 2 weeks ago. I was more then pleased to say the least on how AMAZINGLY beautiful he made our venue. His motto is right, " Our lighting & draping make the DIFFERENCE". It really did make the venue elegant and romantic!!!! Everyone was raving about it, not to mention the DJ entertainment hired through him as well. DJ Angel C. rocked the house down. I loved working with both his team & look forward to hiring them again!!!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Alex · Married on 09/28/2012

I should have gotten more lights! They looked great

Sent on 10/11/2012
  • Y

yong · Married on 09/08/2012

well organized, on time, reliable and professional.

sophia · Married on 08/25/2012

Just had my wedding at the Double Tree hotel in Santa Ana and XL Entertainment did a great job! They did up lighting, dance floors and provided projector screens for our slide show. However, I did wish the projector screen was higher off the ground. It was placed too low where you could barely see if you were seated far away.
    Adrian was very professional and on point. He was one of the few vendors who responded quickly to emails and phone calls. I checked out many vendors for lighting and XL Entertainment has one of the best prices in town.

Sent on 09/06/2012

Stacie · Married on 08/25/2012

XL Entertainment is amazing! I only had an idea of what i wanted and they turned into a reality. They do fabulous work! They did all the draping and lighting as well as supplied the DJ for the reception and ceremony. The draping really set the mood. The lighting was the purple I wanted. They made a special one to hang above our head table. They also had a water effect on our cake with a pin spot which really brought attention to it. They got their early to set up and didn't take down till everyone left. Money well spent, excellent crew! The DJ too was amazing. Played all songs on our playlist as well as put together a good mash up of songs based on ones I likes. Use these guys if you want the job done and done well for a fair price!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Jenina · Married on 08/18/2012

The lighting with xlentertainment systems definitely made a big difference. It made the venue look so much more elegant. Adrian was very helpful and very accomodating. He returned my calls right away when I had questions or when I wanted to make any changes. They were the most affordable lighting and dj service we were able to find. They also provided our dj service and took care of what we needed for our slide show. The quality of service we got was beyond our expectations.

Sent on 09/16/2012

Brian · Married on 08/11/2012

Couldn't ask for better service! Adrian was SO accomodating and flexible. He gave me an unbeliveable deal that we simply could not turn down. The lighting was pristine and they used the most up to date technology. Staff was ON-TIME and dressed in all black so it didn't look like they did not belong. Overall XL Entertainment exceeded all of my expectaitons and I will absolutely refer and use them again for future events.

Andrew · Married on 08/04/2012

XL Emtertainment was very professional and all the advanced equipment made our night amazing!!

Sent on 02/28/2013

Bernadette · Married on 06/23/2012

Our wedding was a big success, made it extra special and elegant with our addition of our up lighting. XL entertainment are very professional and very reliable. They are willing to work with their client in every way possible. Very accommodating and excellent in communicating with their client. We highly recommend XL entertainment. Excellent job!!!

Ricardo · Married on 05/19/2012

XL Entertainment Systems did a great job. We could not be any happier with the job you guys did in setting up a lighting system for our wedding. Thanks Adrian

Yvonne · Married on 03/09/2012

AMAZING!!!!!! Adrian was awesome in showing us sample lighting and suggesting colors. He is quick @ responding to your question/needs and also provides DJ services. DJ Angel was GREAT with the music selection and kept the crowd on the dance floor. I was hesitant about getting lighting, tho it made my wedding so FABULOUS that I couldn't imagine an indoor wedding without special lighting. Spot light dancing, wedding party entrance, lighting made our indoor pics amazing. I can't wait to use XL Entertainment again and refer this company to friends and family. Thanks XL ENT.

• Wayne

Wayne · Married on 00/00/0000

Glamour to your event

Having the drapes and piping changed the feel of the room and made the room warm and welcoming for our guest. Added glamour to our event. Adrian's demeanor is easy and joyful to deal with. The installation was top notch and quick. Loved dealing with this company. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Vicky’s · Married on 04/14/2018

Thank you everything was great !

Sent on 05/06/2018

rosemary · Married on 02/24/2018

very professional polite. on time, couldn't be better.. turned out to be gorgeous.

Sent on 03/06/2018

The lighting at our wedding was nice. The chandelier they provided was above and behind.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Jan · Married on 11/30/2013

Adrian was great and extremely helpful. The reception looked beautiful thanks to the lighting. The only downside was I had pin spotting done on my centerpieces and it didn't light them up as well as I would've wanted, but other than that everything was great! XL Entertainment is also very reasonably priced, which helps a lot.

Sent on 12/11/2013