XL Entertainment Systems Inc. Draping & Lighting Decor Reviews

204 | Anaheim, CA

204 Reviews for XL Entertainment Systems Inc. Draping & Lighting Decor

Tommy · Married on 10/12/2013

Adrian was wonderful to work with! He did our lighting and decor for our wedding and it was amazing! He replies very fast and worked with our budget. He even added extras for us! We highly recommend XL entertainment for all your decor & entertainment needs!! Thank u Adrian!!

Sent on 10/29/2013

natalie · Married on 10/05/2013

Adrian was so professional at all times. He always returned my calls and made my wedding look so beautifu. The lighting definilty made the diferrence in my wedding.. i was on a budget and adrian listened to my needs and was able to work out a price that worked for me. My sister is getting married in february and we will definitly be booking him!!! thanks adrian!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Neil and Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2013

Adrian and xl entertainment were great. They provided out lighting and drapery for our wedding venue. Everything looked great and for the cost it is a great deal. They will sit down with you and come up with the best lighting and drapery situations for your venue. I would recommend xl entertainment over any lighting/drapery company out there and I would use them again if I needed to do another event. Thank you so much for making it such a memorible day.

Sent on 10/08/2013
  • Y

Yahaira · Married on 09/28/2013

Thank you for making our day extra special!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Bahaa · Married on 09/15/2013

Very professional , very good communication , time management is perfect ,

Sent on 09/24/2013

Ariana · Married on 09/14/2013

I had my wedding and Adrian's lightning service was excellent made my venue look amazing!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Somaly · Married on 09/14/2013

Adrian was a pleasure to work with. Super accomodating and very friendly and professional.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Lauren · event on: 09/06/2013

Extremely helpful, and easy to communicate with.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Brad · Married on 08/30/2013

Adrian was the best. We needed to hang lanterns which we never asked for in advance and he hung them for us no problem. He was very proffesional and set up our reception lighting perfectly. We were VERY happy with xl entertainment!

Sent on 09/23/2013

john · Married on 08/24/2013

The price was grate for what was perverted.
    Having a technician modifying the LED lighting all night was a unforgettable moment to have, I would pay twice what was charged for the technician.
    Grate job and thanks to Adrian for making everything so smoothly
    Looking forward on contracting XL Entertainment Systems for our next EVENT

Your work is ART in the making.

Thanks for everything.

Sent on 08/30/2013

XL entertainment did a fantastic job in making the reception hall look absolutely gorgeous! They were great in way they set up and presented all the lighting. We were awestruck by the way they captured the elegance of the place. We loved every thing about it and we couldn't believe how magical the entire place looked. Also, we appreciated their dedication and professionalism to work with our needs each and every step of the way. The stage and decorative lights were done flawlessly throughout the night and just looked amazing. We can't wait for the photos and video! :)

Sent on 08/23/2013

Vendor really set the mood in the place with the lighting and decor transforming venue to another level

Sent on 08/10/2013

Jenny · Married on 07/13/2013

I had a great experience with XL Entertainment. I showed them my vision for the ceremony decor and they took it to another level. It was beyond what I had imagined. The ceremony decoration was beautiful.
    Adrian had vacation planned during the week of my wedding, which freaked me out a little bit However, he advised that Ana will be assisting me and gave me her contact information. Ana did an amazing job taking over.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Bonnie · Married on 07/07/2013

Adrian was excellent to work with. He drove quite a bit to get to and accommodate my venue and gave me a screaming deal so I couldn't say no! The one thing I really had my heart set on was the market lighting at our house, and Adrian delivered. He was able to drape the whole backyard and it really made it look like a fairy-land. When I called to set the appointment he called back right away, was timely and very friendly. The day of installation he was also very professional and did an excellent job. Not to mention, he offered to come out on the 4th of July to have it set up for our July 7th wedding! My parents were blown away by the quality of his work, and now wish they had this lighting permanently in their backyard! Thanks Adrian for doing such a marvelous job, it really was the icing on the cake at our wedding.

Sent on 07/24/2013

andrew · Married on 07/06/2013

Adrian at XL entertainment is a class act, and absolute pleasure to deal with. From the beginning to the end, he was very professional, knowledgeable and his prices were by far the best typically 30% less of what others were trying to charge. As expected his staff arrived early, set up the place beautifully, and arrived prompty to pick up the equpiment shortly after the ceremony was over. Overall great experience wil XL entertainiment. Thanks Adrian!

Sent on 07/08/2013
  • F

fabbiha · event on: 06/28/2013

The lighting is what made my party successful! Such great prices with such great services! I absoulty loved them!

Sent on 07/20/2013

Carmen · Married on 06/15/2013

XL Entertainment is the BEST!!! A wedding venue was too expensive for my fiancé and I since we are still too young to afford a crazy lavish wedding. Our church offers the gym to use for free, which is great, but the decoration seemed so bland and boring. I contacted Adrian at XL Entertainment, and he came out to the location immediately. He worked with our budget and stayed in communication until the wedding! He promised he would transform our basketball gym into something amazing...and XL Entertainment totally did!!! I couldn't believe how beautiful everything looked and how amazing it turn out! They made my wedding so lavish at an affordable price! Everyone loved it and it was literally the best wedding ever seen at our church!!! I would totally recommend them! They are worth every penny!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING US OUR DREAM WEDDING!!!

Much Alofas,
    Carmen & Justin Lata

Sent on 06/24/2013

Linda · Married on 06/15/2013

Adrian was great with communication, follow-up on any questions, and was always professional. He was spot on with what we wanted for designs, contributed ideas we liked, and the execution was timely and beautiful. It was more than what I imagined for my wedding and I'm glad we booked a great vendor for the job! I highly recommend XL Entertainment. :) Thank you to your team! - Peter and Linda

Sent on 06/25/2013

Ruslana · Married on 06/09/2013

We had the best experience working with XL Entertainment Systems. They provided excellent service, their equipment is top of the line, they treated our event as top priority and went above and beyond to make us happy. The whole team arrived earlier and had drapes and lighting installed way before the start time. I have to add that in addition to the excellent service the attitude of the entire team is very friendly and i highly recommend them to everybody who wants a successful event.

Sent on 06/19/2013

XL Entertainment provided the wall draping for behind our head table and across the front of the head table. The service and responsiveness was great throughout. The quality of work was wonderful and the draping really completed our beautiful room. Thank you!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Susan · Married on 06/02/2013

We really enjoyed working with XL Entertainment and Adrian for setting up drapery,lighting--including chandeliers, a sound system with technicians on site during the entire event, as well as provision of a large projection screen for a slide show for both our outdoor wedding and reception. Adrian was wonderful to work with and he implemented "our concept" of the drapery and lighting. The lighting was exceptional along with the lighting pattern in the pool. Everything was fabulous--and we received many comments of how beautiful everything was! We are thrilled with how our wedding went--and would recommend this company to others. Someone has already requested info from me about a referral for the draping with chandeliers. Thank you so much XL for helping make our wedding so memorable!
    Susan Lloyd

Sent on 06/06/2013

Karen · Married on 06/01/2013

I wouldn't change anything about this vendor. Adrian is very easy to work with and get ahold of. I can't think of anything bad to say, even constructive criticism.

Sent on 06/07/2013

Ron · Married on 05/26/2013

Adrian was my rep for XL Entertainment. He was always there to guide me through and answered any questions I had. They're very flexible and can accommodate your needs. I had the ability to add more services as the wedding date got closer. In addition, they were able to design a custom backdrop for our wedding.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2013

I have met with many vendors for the lighting and draping of our wedding, and adrian with XL entertainment was by far the most pleasant and professional in the days leading up to and on the wedding day! Everything was even more beautiful than I had imagined, and the lighting and draping truly transformed the entire venue! I would definitely recommend this vendor to any bride who is looking!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Lily · Married on 05/04/2013

XL Entertainment Systems did a fabulous job with the lighting at our wedding reception at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. Andrian (owner) even went out of his way to meet me at the hotel ballroom to go over the logistics and help give me an idea on how the lighting will look like. His pricing was awesome and competitive. I booked with XL Entertainment a year and a half before our wedding date. At first I was a bit worried, but Adrian kept in contact with me from time to time to see how I was doing. He's professional and so was his entire team!

Looking for a trustworthy and professional team for lighting etc. call XL Entertainment!

Thank you XL Entertainment!

Sent on 06/04/2013