XL Entertainment Systems Inc. Draping & Lighting Decor Reviews

200 | Anaheim, CA

200 Reviews for XL Entertainment Systems Inc. Draping & Lighting Decor

Vanessa · Married on 07/19/2014

They were super affordable and the lighting made my budget hall look elegant and expensive. I received many positive comments about how nice the lighting was.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Cat · Married on 07/12/2014

Adrian was wonderful to work with, very professional and prompt with email responses. The lighting and draping for our reception was absolutely stunning and we got many compliments all night and onward.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Vinh · Married on 06/21/2014

I had my wedding event in Orange County, CA. XL Entertainment provided the best pricing for my wedding venue. They were at least half the price of competitors and offered great service. We used XL Entertainment to provide us with lighting. Adrian worked with me to fine tune what I wanted and helped me choose the best color scheme to go along with my wedding theme. He helped out a lot and provided great professionalism and ideas to make my wedding venue look perfect! Thanks Adrian!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Krystal · Married on 06/07/2014

I needed a lot of lighting and drapery for my wedding which was on 6/7/2014 and was looking here on online reviews when I cam across XL Entertainment.
    I just want to share my entire experience from when I first contacted them, Adrian called me right back. He always was available and responded to all emails right away (which if your planning a wedding you know that not all vendors do that and how frustrating that can be).
    For my first meeting with him at my venue which was a barn that needed to be transformed into a wedding, Adrian showed up right on time and was so extremely professional, and was just so nice and all about customer service. He listened to my crazy vision and was more then happy to work with me and make it a reality.
    My venue was kind of difficult to work with due to all of there rules and regulations, Adrian worked with them and figured everything out and made my life a heck of a lot easier.
    Then the day of the wedding, everything was just perfect and exactly what I wanted, everything was absolutely beautiful and I literally couldn't have asked for a better job. The crew did a great job and the same for the clean up.
    For pricing I feel it is very reasonable and I am a firm believer in you get what you pay for and you pay for quality, at the end he also threw in things like if the drapery needed to be longer added a couple things on which he threw in for me, he did not nickel and dime which a lot of other vendors did.
    the link below has pictures of all the work!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Lori · Married on 05/31/2014

Adrian was wonderful to work with and he did a beautiful job lighting our wedding event. My daughter , the bride, said,' it was perfect' .just what a mother wants to hear on her daughter's wedding day. Great job, Adrian!!!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Stephanie · Married on 05/17/2014

I hired XL Entertainment to do the lighting and draping for my wedding venue and it completely transformed my venue and it looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL. They also provided a canopy with a chandelier for my sweet heart table and it was such a beautiful detail to the décor. Also, Adrian was the person who met with me and he was so professional and was always responsive when I emailed him and he met with me a couple of times at my venue. Thank you for making my venue look elegant and beautiful. :)

Sent on 05/27/2014

Cristal · Married on 05/10/2014

We would like to thank Adrian and his team for making our wedding day extra special. All our guest loved everything you provided for us for our wedding day such as the canopy during Ceremony to draping on the stage at our reception. Last but not least we are so glad we picked your largest lightning package it changed are venue for our reception and exceeded our expectations. Thank you again!!!!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Sera · Married on 04/19/2014

It was a great pleasure working with XL Entertainment! Adrian is so accommodating and amazing to work with. He is extremely responsive, very professional, and goes over and beyond to make his clients happy. My clients were so impressed with how he was able to transform their venue room and all the guests were in awe of the ambiance! The wedding was sooo beautiful, thank you Adrian!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Services used: uplighting, pinspot lighting, monogrammed dance floor, draping for entrance photo and flower stand rentals.

We used XL Entertainment for basic services at our La Lune Palace Khmer wedding reception. Easy to work and communicate with. Everything done through email besides initial phone inquiry and final meeting at the venue. That was great since we were planning this event from Houston, TX. They already know everything about La Lune Palace. Worked with me as far as my budget was concerned (I gave them a reasonable price and list of what I wanted, and they accepted the job). Did our final meet with Adrian one day before the event (we had flown into town the day before) only took 15 minutes to review the details. No hassle and everything was as we requested for the reception.

Sent on 04/08/2014

Mr & Mrs · Married on 04/04/2014

We contracted with XL Entertainment from home in North Carolina for an event taking place in Anaheim California, so you are always a little unsure when you don't have an opportunity to meet with the vendor. However, we couldn't be any more pleased. Adrian was fantastic to work with. He made great recommendations for lighting and draping that made an otherwise plain hall really stand out. His crew did exactly what he said they would and were very efficient. After they left, we had a concern with the direction of one of the light fixtures. We called Adrian to discuss it and he was back at the venue within minutes to help out. We can't say enough about how XL's help made our daughter's wedding so much more special. If you have any doubts about whether to do lighting at your event, we highly recommend it, and more so, we highly recommend XL Entertainment.

Sent on 04/19/2014

Kristine · Married on 03/15/2014

Xl Entertainment was AMAZING! Words can't describe how happy we were with the lighting at our wedding. We worked with Adrian- he was punctual, efficient, and kind. They set up the red uplighting, our monogram on the dance floor, and a water effect on the ceiling. It exceeded our expectations! Thank you guys!

Sent on 03/17/2014

Huy · Married on 03/01/2014

Booked with Adrian for lighting and draping-who is a pleasure to deal with. I would gladly recommend him to all my friends and family. Everything came out as discussed with no hiccups whatsoever!

Sent on 03/12/2014

We are very pleased with their service. Adrian was very helpful and their pricing is great. We definitely recommend them.

Sent on 04/05/2014

Eliana · Married on 01/11/2014

I am so happy I hired XL Entertainment for my January wedding! I first contacted Adrian in April 2013 via email. (In fact, all of our communication was via email). I told him my budget was $1000 for draping and uplighting. Another company, Classic Party Rentals, wanted $5000 for the same items so I didn't expect him to meet my budget, but he did! I signed the contract right away and put down a 25% deposit. I paid the remaining balance a week or two before the wedding.

Adrian went to my venue before my day to make sure everything was going to work out well. On the day of, he showed up and set up everything when he was supposed to and came back after the wedding to pick up his items. He did not bother me or anyone else in my party on my special day. It was so easy!

I got so many compliments about the draping and lighting. My guests said it was like walking into Heaven. I would highly recommend XL Entertainment to my friends and family.

Sent on 01/28/2014

Dawn · Married on 12/31/2013

XL Entertainment was more than I ever imagined. I had a New Years Eve evening outdoor wedding and it was magical. Adrian and his team exceeded my every expectation and delivered on every detail. I had bistro lighting drapped from my home across my entire back yard, white flowing sheers which soften my white wooden pillars of the patio cover, a white draped altar with a chandelier dropping from the center, uplighting throughout the yard and the most magical part was the design that was lighting up the pool. All of my guest were absolutely taken by the beauty of the back yard evening wedding. It was simply breathtaking and made most guests speechless to its beauty. Thank you for giving me my special day and making it so beautiful!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Maurice · Married on 12/15/2013

Our wedding was on 12/15/13. I don't know where to start with this!!!!! Adrian was great, understandable, flexible and very professional. When my wife and I entered the banquet, we were mesmerized by the whole lighting effect, the entire room was completely changed and my wife almost cried. I'll definitely recommend Adrian and XL Entertainment, You guys rock!!!!!!!
    Maurice & Laura hughette

Sent on 01/04/2014

Diane · Married on 12/07/2013

Adrian was fantastic to work with, and the end product (draping in the ballroom) was beautiful! My bride and groom were very pleased with how the room looked and I will certainly recommend and use XL Entertainment in the future!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Mary · Married on 11/01/2013

XL Entertainment was fabulous to work with. They did an incredible job.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Angelica · Married on 11/01/2013

XL Entertainment's lighting made a huge difference at our wedding! The lighting changed the whole atmosphere of our wedding. We got so many compliments on the lighting, especially when the lights started changing colors. Adrian and his team know what they are doing! BEST money spent towards our event! Go with XL entertainment, you will NOT be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Angela · event on: 10/26/2013

The pike drape and up lighting took my parents anniversary party to another level. It was Amazing!!! Simply Beautiful.

Sent on 11/03/2013
  • Z

Zee · event on: 10/26/2013

Adrian was by far one of the most professional vendors I have ever worked with.
    He did everything I asked for and the room was absolutely beautiful!
    I plan to refer this vendor to all of my clients.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Tommy · Married on 10/12/2013

Adrian was wonderful to work with! He did our lighting and decor for our wedding and it was amazing! He replies very fast and worked with our budget. He even added extras for us! We highly recommend XL entertainment for all your decor & entertainment needs!! Thank u Adrian!!

Sent on 10/29/2013

natalie · Married on 10/05/2013

Adrian was so professional at all times. He always returned my calls and made my wedding look so beautifu. The lighting definilty made the diferrence in my wedding.. i was on a budget and adrian listened to my needs and was able to work out a price that worked for me. My sister is getting married in february and we will definitly be booking him!!! thanks adrian!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Neil and Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2013

Adrian and xl entertainment were great. They provided out lighting and drapery for our wedding venue. Everything looked great and for the cost it is a great deal. They will sit down with you and come up with the best lighting and drapery situations for your venue. I would recommend xl entertainment over any lighting/drapery company out there and I would use them again if I needed to do another event. Thank you so much for making it such a memorible day.

Sent on 10/08/2013
  • Y

Yahaira · Married on 09/28/2013

Thank you for making our day extra special!

Sent on 01/15/2014