XL Entertainment Systems Inc. Draping & Lighting Decor Reviews

197 | Anaheim, CA

197 Reviews for XL Entertainment Systems Inc. Draping & Lighting Decor

• Tracy

Tracy Zurbuchen · Getting married on 08/06/2021

He was fabulous to work with and would highly recommend him

My experience with XL Entertainment. he was affordable and was able to create my dream party decorations. It was beautiful and exactly what I wanted, he was on time and had great ideas. Just had to show him the space and he transformed my back yard into a beautiful party.

Sent on 09/10/2020

Emilyy Frondarina · Married on 08/23/2020

Great experience!

Adrian was very helpful over the phone and set up was quick and easy. The lights made a huge difference at my backyard wedding! I was extremely happy with them.

Sent on 09/10/2020

Mariel Sanchez · Married on 08/02/2020

Great decor!

XL Entertainment was so easy to work with and prices are reasonable. Made my wedding look so beautiful. Thank you XL Entertainment!

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Michael

Michael Luu · Married on 06/05/2020

Great value that works with your budget!

I would recommend Adrian and XL Entertainment Systems for drapery and back light for their wedding. Adrian was nice enough to meet with me at my wedding venue to give me a visual of how he would setup the lighting and drapery in the ballroom. Adrian was very attentive when I would email/text him and he gave reasonable prices compared to other vendors. There's a reason he has a business that does around 5 weddings per day because his business is huge and he has multiple fleets to serve his clients.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Foreman · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing!!!

Couldn’t have been more please with XL entertainment. Our dance floor/ draping at the Surf and Sand Resort for our wedding turned out absolutely perfect!!! I highly recommend. They deliver the best price with amazing service! Thank you XL! I attached photos of draping and dance floor/ decal!

Sent on 04/10/2020

Debbie Moquin · Married on 03/07/2020

Draping. Words cannot even describe the beauty of the draping. It completely changed the room into everything I ever imagined on my wedding day!!!.

I would recommend any and everyone to reach out to take care of all their event requests.

Sent on 05/26/2020
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Larco · Married on 02/28/2020

Perfect for your event!

Even thought we didn't end up on the same vendor team, I would like to give props to the entire team since their responsivenest and willing attitude can change anything.

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Judith

Judith Carter · Married on 02/22/2020

Ponte winery wedding

This company is just wonderful! Adrian is so professional helpful with problems and arrives right on time
    I can’t recommend them enough they are excellent

Sent on 02/28/2020
  • Jenn

Jenn Mendez · Married on 01/03/2020

Working with XL Entertainment was a breeze!

Working with XL Entertainment was a breeze! From the moment we first sat down to speak about what we wanted, they already knew the venue well enough to make suggestions on details we hadn't even thought about. On the day of the event, in a timely fashion, they carefully installed the drapery and lighting without disturbing the table settings or any other vendors. I would highly recommend XL Entertainment to anyone whether their event is big or small!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Alexia

Alexia · Married on 10/20/2019

All I could say was Wow!

I didn't know what else to say but WOW. Adrian and his team at XL Entertainment Systems did an amazing job! The drapes and up lighting really transformed the space into a beautiful wedding venue and was exactly what my husband and I envisioned. Adrian was very professional and stayed in contact with us through the planning process. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Trung

Trung Tran · Married on 10/12/2019

Great wedding vendor!

Adrian is awesome to work with. I was looking for vendor for decor for my wedding at Pasea Hotel and Adrian not only gave me the lowest price quote vs. my other vendors for decor, lighting, and flooring but he threw in additional items for free. I would highly recommend XL Entertainment System.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Geny Bahou · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing!!!

XL Entertainment completely transformed our venue and brought to life to vision the exact dream we were looking for. Thank you so much for the amazing results!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Karina Yustman · Married on 10/05/2019

Great communication

Adrian set up beautiful outdoor lighting for our wedding. His bistro lights and chandeliers really gave our venue a romantic feel and look.
    He was easy to work with and very responsive to our questions.
    Thank you for quality work.

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • alexes

alexes · Married on 09/29/2019

Made the most difference

Of all of the things that can completely transform a venue, nothing is quite like draping and lightning. XL was amazing. They transformed our reception space which was already beautiful into a fairy tale. We keep hearing over and over again how beautiful our wedding is. Most importantly, it was low stress. Which is most important when going through the very stressful wedding planning process. Couldn’t recommend them more!

Sent on 02/16/2020

Jennifer Reid · Married on 09/21/2019

Curtains for Reception Venue

XL Entertainment was a pleasure to work with and they were able to make the venue look nice and set up the curtains quickly and efficiently.

Sent on 09/23/2019

John M · Married on 09/21/2019

Fantastic job!

My wife and myself are very pleased with the service that XL entertainment offered we are very satisfied with the work all our guest where pleased with the set up. Adrian was very helpful answered all of our questions left us speechless when they gave showed us the final reveal or outcome of the set up I highly recommend XL entertainment for any event thank you so much we appreciate you guys.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Alan

Alan Chow · Married on 09/07/2019

XL was Xcellent

Adrian was very communicative and easy to plan with. Very thorough and his team works very fast. I would work with them again.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Meshele

Meshele · Married on 08/17/2019

Adrian from XL Entertainment

Adrian is a great vendor to work with, he is very cooperative and consistent with his follow up and work. Adrian is well worth the money!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Evelyn · Married on 08/09/2019

Bride and groom

This company was a pleasure to work with. Adrian was easy to contact and responded quickly. Our wedding reception was magical with the beautiful full ballroom draping and blue up lighting. Thank you for making our wedding day so special and creating a beautiful, whimsical space for our guests to celebrate. Don't look elsewhere for your draping and lighting needs!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Chantal · Married on 07/27/2019

Awesome experience!

Great experience. Adrian was so helpful and so nice about all of our requests. We loved working with him!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Kristine

Kristine Spadt · Married on 07/20/2019

Highly Recommend!!

I can't say enough about the quality of service and professionalism of XL Entertainment Systems. They went above and beyond to make my daughter's wedding reception spectacular. Their customer service is over the top and their prices are fair and reasonable. I will definitely be a repeat customer should I need their services again! I am a very happy and satisfied customer.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Alexandra Ros · Married on 07/07/2019

Absolutely Amazing

They did just an amazing job setting up for my wedding they came before I even expected them and as soon as I got to the venue it was all set. They did a beautiful job and it looked so pretty everything I wanted and more. The crew were nice and really helpful and came back the same day to take everything apart! I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Shayla · Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent service and quick response

I spoke to Adrian and he was helpful and very responsive. Unlike other companies that take days to respond.. XL Entertainment was quick and straight forwarded.

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Tarlon

Tarlon Moghadam · Married on 06/29/2019

Great Experience!

Best experience! Great service!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Latisha Chavez · Married on 06/21/2019

XL Entertainment

XL Entertainment provided up lighting for our wedding reception. They were timely, professional and responsive. My event looked amazing. I did my research on pricing and DIY options. I definitely made the right choice with XL Entertainment. It took the stress off of me. I highly recommend their services and would use them again.

Sent on 07/25/2019