XL Entertainment Systems Inc. Draping & Lighting Decor Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Ashley Getting married on 11/11/2022

The best to do it!

Adrian and his team are simply amazing. I have always had a great experience with the team.
    Miriam M. Married on 09/03/2022

XL Entertainment Systems Inc

I cannot recommend Adrian and his team enough they were absolutely amazing! From beginning to end everything was handled so professionally and quickly. They put up drapes for our wedding venue and it looked absolutely stunning so many of our guests complimented them! Working with them was completely stress free which was a relief when you’re busy planning a wedding!
  • Y
    Yusi M. Married on 08/27/2022

Amazing vendor!

Adrian was so easy to work with and so patient. Worked with my budget as well and did an outstanding job!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Brandy Married on 08/20/2022

Simple details

When planning this wedding, I was uncertain about everything I was looking for. I had a few details in mind. So I relied on their feedback of what would work best. In the end everything came together beautifully. They were very professional and informative. It was a simple process and would definitely recommend XL Entertainment. Thank you.
    Ashley Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    They were wonderful to work with. Very fast and very professional and well priced. I will be using them on my vendor list for sure.
    Sina P. Married on 07/19/2022

Wedding/Bride

Adrian was a pleasure to work with. He was kind, patient, and very responsive to all my questions and concerns during my wedding planning. The day of the wedding, I was blown away by the quality of his work. He did our staging, lighting, and draping and it was all beautiful!
  • June
    June E. Married on 06/26/2022

Beautiful Design

XL Entertainment did an amazing drape design with my sweetheart table backdrop! I loved it and well worth the money. Look no more, this is the company for all your draping and lighting needs!
  • Yen
    Yen N. Married on 06/25/2022

You can trust Adrian / XL Entertainment

Adrian was so easy to work with / reach. I had quite a few revisions to make (dimensions, number of chairs) & add-ons (initially, it was just drapes but then added on uplighting and chairs), and he was so responsive, helpful, and understanding. The week or two before, he gave me a call to verify the information we discussed and reassured me that he will make it happen; he said he'd take care of it and make sure it looks as nice as possible. The tone of his voice was so reassuring and he delivered. I loved the drapes (they really do change the room) and how he pinned them.

He provides a great service at a great price & offers so much so you can book 1 vendor for so many things!

THANK YOU ADRIAN / XL ENTERTAINMENT & YOUR TEAM!
    Anna Married on 06/25/2022

Just what we needed

We hired Adrian to do draping and lighting for our wedding reception at Chapman University. Set-up and pickup were efficient, and when we needed to adjust the time, Adrian was flexible. The room turned out very nice, and everyone had a great time. Thank you for making this day so special for us!
    Eli R. Married on 06/18/2022

Professionals!

They we're very profesional and courteus
  • Maureen
    Maureen S. Married on 04/23/2022

Stunning and elegant!

Wow! Wow! Wow!!!! I didn’t even know this existed…I was interested in drapery behind the sweetheart table. One company said they could provide but wasn’t floor to ceiling. I called XL Entertainment and he said that was not a problem and suggested I do the entire room…. Sent me pictures and I said yes instantly. We had blue up lights and the entire room draped floor to ceiling…. It was stunning… it took my breath away and added the elegance I wanted for the start….
    Athena T. Married on 04/22/2022

Backyard wedding

I had the honor of working with Adrian and his team for my backyard wedding on 4/22/22 for lighting and draping. He was very responsive, professional, and had a great attitude from the beginning. He was very knowledgeable and had excellent ideas and recommendations for my event. Pricing was very fair and worth it for the value of the services. The lighting & draping truly made a difference at my wedding. I’m so grateful to have found this company and highly recommend!!
  • Din
    Din T. Married on 04/16/2022

Exceeded our expectations!

XL Ent (Adrian) and this team did an amazing job draping and lighting our venue. Adrian was very professional and prompt throughout the process. We couldn’t be happier. It exceeded our expectations! We highly recommend XL entertainment.
    Vi Mai Married on 04/09/2022

Great value

We got uplights with XL entertainment and they were willing to come out to our reception area to measure out our space and making sure everything would look great before signing.
    Anthony T. Married on 03/19/2022

Excellent Service

Adrian from the very beginning responded immediately to our inquiry. He was attentive, reliable and detailed in working with us to make our rustic-chic wedding come to life! Leading up to the big day Adrian made sure everything was ready to go, even came to the property to preview the site so that no issues would come up later. On the day before the big day his crew arrived and began setting up. They were super professional and courteous and work extremely quick and proficient!! Even the next day when they came to break everything down they pitched in to help us clean up as well. Overall our experience with Adrian and XL Entertainment was absolute superb and we could have not asked to work with a better vendor. You must see and work with Adrian to help you have the best wedding ever!!
    Stephanie C. Married on 02/26/2022

Amazing work !!

XL entertainment did amazing work for my daughter’s wedding!! They were professional and responsive the entire process and followed through with every detail on our wishlist!! They did a. Amazing job!! Hire them!! They do no disappoint 😊
  • Kim and Austin
    Austin L. Married on 02/12/2022

Best Decision We Made

This was honestly the best decision we made going with XL entertainment for taking care of the draping for our wedding venue. The draping was so elegantly done and made the reception area look 1000 times better. Would definitely recommend XL Entertainment to those seeking professional draping for any wedding venue.
    Jennifer Married on 12/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing!! Easiest vendor to work with!

We booked lighting, white dance floor, draping, and chairs. We we’re so happy to have chose them as one of our vendors, by far one of the easiest vendors to work with. We had a few changes and they were so flexible and accommodating with us! Super responsive and everything turned out amazing! Special thanks to Adrian, best customer service! Thank you for the amazing work and helping our wedding vision come to life!
  • Angelica
    Angelica S. Married on 12/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My experience with Adrian was excellent and he always responded back to me quickly

My wedding would have not looked the same without the drapes, light and white dance floor. It made such a HUGE difference. Best thing you can do for the wedding. Everything came out so beautiful and when it was all put together it exceeded my expectations. Best $ I spent on my wedding it changed the look. Thank you Adrian for your help and always responding back to me quickly. You made my wedding look so beautiful
    Annelise F. Married on 12/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

XL Entertainment completed transformed our wedding venue and made it so beautiful!

We hired this vendor for our wedding a couple of weeks ago. The services we selected were draping, uplighting, chiavarri chairs, dance floor, farmhouse table rentals, and a lighting technician. We’re so happy with the work they did and highly recommend them for your party. We received so many compliments on the venue, especially from those who saw the before and after transformation. I wish we had pictures to upload to this review but we haven’t gotten them back from our photographer yet. Adrian was extremely professional and helpful, their customer service is exemplary! Highly, highly, highly recommend!
  • Alexia
    Alexia V. Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lights, Draping, Chairs, Stage, Dance Floor!

Adrian and his team were incredible! They provided the lighting, draping, chairs, stage, and dance floor for our wedding in DTLA and everything came out beautifully and exactly as promised. Adrian was a pleasure to work with during the planning process - he was so responsive & flexible and offered extremely reasonable rates. If you're still debating, go with XL!
    Katerina B. Married on 10/23/2021

Beautiful Decorations!!

Working with Adrian and his team was such a pleasure. XL Entertainment decorated our wedding venue in October 2021. We draped the entire ballroom which was not a small task to complete. They also provided uplighting and the alter tapestry. Everything turned out so beautiful, that even the venue coordinator mentioned that he's never seen it done so well! Huge THANK YOU and A++ to XL Entertainment for making our wedding look SO GOOD!!
  • Crump
    Crump I. Married on 10/10/2021

Fantastic team!

Thanks to Adrian and his team our engagement party at our home was a huge hit! They really helped transform our backyard and also made a beautiful grand entrance for our guests down our long driveway. Thank you!!
    Elia N. Married on 10/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Don’t skip on the lights for your big day!

XL entertainment did an amazing job with the lighting decor for my outdoor wedding. The initial process from start to finish was quick and easy, Adrian is very responsive. They absolutely nailed the style and design we requested. It was even more beautiful in person than I could have imagined from the photos. The lights really set the mood and ambiance for the evening, and made the venue feel much more elevated and elegant. Thank you!
    Dorecca S. Married on 10/02/2021

Lights, Drapery, Dance!

Adrian was so awesome to work with! From the very beginning with the inquiry, he was quick to respond - and he was as such all the way to the wedding, quickly responding and accomodating to all my questions, additions and changes. This was my first go around to throw a wedding for my daughter. Adrian was so helpful, insightful and helped us bring our vision to life. He met us at the venue, he got there first. It was a blank slate for an outdoor wedding at the groom's family residence in La Cresta, Murrieta. I loved Adrian's confidence and wedding design knowledge to help me make my daughter's day "My daughter's DAY!" I left that meeting completely trusting in Adrian and feeling good about my daughter's wedding day - I missed the set up date, but I was there for the pick up. He and his team came at the estimated time. We just sat back and he and his team drove in, packed up the next thing we know, he's driving by waving goodbye. I did stop him as I had to personally thank him for everything! Adrian is so professional, so helpful, super easy to work with. He'll give you the beautiful wedding just like the pictures on his website. Thank you Adrian and XL Entertainment for our memories for a lifetime. Blessed Regards, Dorecca
illustration stars