XL Entertainment Systems Reviews

XL Entertainment Systems 4
XL Entertainment Systems 5
  • Michael

Michael Luu · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Great value that works with your budget!

I would recommend Adrian and XL Entertainment Systems for drapery and back light for their wedding. Adrian was nice enough to meet with me at my wedding venue to give me a visual of how he would setup the lighting and drapery in the ballroom. Adrian was very attentive when I would email/text him and he gave reasonable prices compared to other vendors. There's a reason he has a business that does around 5 weddings per day because his business is huge and he has multiple fleets to serve his clients.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Larco · Getting married on 02/28/2020

Perfect for your event!

Even thought we didn't end up on the same vendor team, I would like to give props to the entire team since their responsivenest and willing attitude can change anything.

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Alexia

Alexia · Married on 10/20/2019

All I could say was Wow!

I didn't know what else to say but WOW. Adrian and his team at XL Entertainment Systems did an amazing job! The drapes and up lighting really transformed the space into a beautiful wedding venue and was exactly what my husband and I envisioned. Adrian was very professional and stayed in contact with us through the planning process. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Trung

Trung Tran · Married on 10/12/2019

Great wedding vendor!

Adrian is awesome to work with. I was looking for vendor for decor for my wedding at Pasea Hotel and Adrian not only gave me the lowest price quote vs. my other vendors for decor, lighting, and flooring but he threw in additional items for free. I would highly recommend XL Entertainment System.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Geny Bahou · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing!!!

XL Entertainment completely transformed our venue and brought to life to vision the exact dream we were looking for. Thank you so much for the amazing results!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Karina Yustman · Married on 10/05/2019

Great communication

Adrian set up beautiful outdoor lighting for our wedding. His bistro lights and chandeliers really gave our venue a romantic feel and look.
    He was easy to work with and very responsive to our questions.
    Thank you for quality work.

Sent on 11/09/2019

Jennifer Reid · Married on 09/21/2019

Curtains for Reception Venue

XL Entertainment was a pleasure to work with and they were able to make the venue look nice and set up the curtains quickly and efficiently.

Sent on 09/23/2019

John M · Married on 09/21/2019

Fantastic job!

My wife and myself are very pleased with the service that XL entertainment offered we are very satisfied with the work all our guest where pleased with the set up. Adrian was very helpful answered all of our questions left us speechless when they gave showed us the final reveal or outcome of the set up I highly recommend XL entertainment for any event thank you so much we appreciate you guys.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Alan

Alan Chow · Married on 09/07/2019

XL was Xcellent

Adrian was very communicative and easy to plan with. Very thorough and his team works very fast. I would work with them again.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Meshele

Meshele · Married on 08/17/2019

Adrian from XL Entertainment

Adrian is a great vendor to work with, he is very cooperative and consistent with his follow up and work. Adrian is well worth the money!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Evelyn · Married on 08/09/2019

Bride and groom

This company was a pleasure to work with. Adrian was easy to contact and responded quickly. Our wedding reception was magical with the beautiful full ballroom draping and blue up lighting. Thank you for making our wedding day so special and creating a beautiful, whimsical space for our guests to celebrate. Don't look elsewhere for your draping and lighting needs!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Chantal · Married on 07/27/2019

Awesome experience!

Great experience. Adrian was so helpful and so nice about all of our requests. We loved working with him!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Kristine

Kristine Spadt · Married on 07/20/2019

Highly Recommend!!

I can't say enough about the quality of service and professionalism of XL Entertainment Systems. They went above and beyond to make my daughter's wedding reception spectacular. Their customer service is over the top and their prices are fair and reasonable. I will definitely be a repeat customer should I need their services again! I am a very happy and satisfied customer.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Alexandra Ros · Married on 07/07/2019

Absolutely Amazing

They did just an amazing job setting up for my wedding they came before I even expected them and as soon as I got to the venue it was all set. They did a beautiful job and it looked so pretty everything I wanted and more. The crew were nice and really helpful and came back the same day to take everything apart! I would definitely use them again!

XL Entertainment Systems 6
    Sent on 11/01/2019

Shayla · Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent service and quick response

I spoke to Adrian and he was helpful and very responsive. Unlike other companies that take days to respond.. XL Entertainment was quick and straight forwarded.

XL Entertainment Systems 7
    Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Tarlon

Tarlon Moghadam · Married on 06/29/2019

Great Experience!

Best experience! Great service!

XL Entertainment Systems 8
    XL Entertainment Systems 9
    XL Entertainment Systems 10
    XL Entertainment Systems 11
    Sent on 07/25/2019

Latisha Chavez · Married on 06/21/2019

XL Entertainment

XL Entertainment provided up lighting for our wedding reception. They were timely, professional and responsive. My event looked amazing. I did my research on pricing and DIY options. I definitely made the right choice with XL Entertainment. It took the stress off of me. I highly recommend their services and would use them again.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Monica · Married on 06/09/2019

XL Entertainment

Adrian was amazing and super efficient. Was able to give us exactly what we wanted for our special day with zero issues! Thank you:)

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra Rico · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely beautiful

XL Entertainment Did such an amazing job at setting up and taking down the wall draping at my venue. The place I booked for my wedding had bare walls and what they did transformed the whole place into what felt like a whole different place. I would definitely recommend XL Entertainment to anyone having an event and will definitely be using them again in the future.

XL Entertainment Systems 12
    XL Entertainment Systems 13
    Sent on 11/01/2019

Nathan · Married on 05/11/2019

Top Notch Drape and Lights

I hired XL Entertainment for my wedding on May 11, 2019. Adrian was able to help me at a very competitive price. He was very professional and followed up on every inquiry. Furthermore, he was able to accomodate a last second addition without a hitch! I would recommend Adrian and XL Entertainment to anyone considering draping and uplighting, chairs, and more! Thank you Adrian!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Kayla · Married on 05/04/2019

Spruced up a historical venue

Adrian did a great job. When we met I was kind of in a rush and told him so. He gave me a quote right there and then. I had already talked to another vendor for draping but they kept me waiting for 3 weeks! Luckily I found XL Entertainment. I only needed draping for a few things but the service was quick, professional, and efficient. The drapings were exactly what I had imagined so that was nice! I didn't have to worry about them either. Thank you Adrian!!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Rana Nikzad · Married on 04/25/2019

Made my wedding vision come true

My wedding venue was not the prettiest of places. It was old and honestly hadn’t been renovated in years so I decided I wanted to drape the place to make it look more decent. I found XL entertainment on wedding wire and I am so so happy I did. They honestly brought my wedding vision come to life. They completely transformed the venue. It was better than anything I could have imagined— it was gorgeous. I couldn’t believe I was at the same venue. Adrian was the nicest gentleman and he really listened to what my vision was truly exceeded my expectations in every way.
    I would recommend them to anyone and hope down the line I can work with them again.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Robin · Married on 04/06/2019

Romance lighting

Amazing lighting for my son’s wedding. The lighting gave a very romantic feel to the venue. The XL team was professional, quick to reply and offered excellent pricing.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Amanda Buxbaum · Married on 03/30/2019

XL Entertainment makes it easy!

Sean was the DJ for our wedding and he was awesome!
    Everything went smoothly for the ceremony and he was able to bring extra equipment so that we could have one our guests sing a song live. For the reception I wasn't super picky on music so he didn't have any recommendations from me to go off of but everything he chose was great! The variety of music got everyone on the dance floor and singing along. The best part was that I didn't have to stress about this part of wedding planning. Once we chose XL Entertainment for our DJ, they did everything and checked in with me to see if I had any requests throughout the process.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Amanda · Married on 01/26/2019

Must have!

Such and awesome experience with them! Definitely helped to make our wedding magical!

Sent on 02/07/2019