Event Lighting & Draping Decor Reviews

149 Event Lighting & Draping Decor Reviews
  • Shari

Shari Fox 路 Married on 11/10/2018

absolutely beautiful work!!

The fabric used for the wedding draping was absolutely stunning. All the up lights were so beautiful, the design used in my pool was gorgeous! All I can say is that they made my daughter's wedding dream come true!!!!

Veronica 路 Married on 10/28/2018

Lightning for wedding

Event lighting and draping decor were very professional. They did a great job with lighting and made our wedding look beautiful. They were on time and set up fast 馃憤馃徏

• X

Xochil 路 Married on 09/29/2018

I use Adrian services for my lighting and monogram for my past wedding on 9/22/18 Adrian is so easy to get of hold and talk, he will text back if you have any questions within minutes, he was on time for set up and pick up, he did all his job without bothering anyone, he is very professional, I would definitely use him again for another special occasion, Thank you for making my day extra special everyone loved the Monogram!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Event Lighting & Draping Decor's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure being a part of your big day.
  • Katie

Katie 路 Married on 09/09/2018

Adrian is very responsive to any questions we had. He is very professional. The draping and the white dance floor turned out great. We were very happy with it.

Tiffany 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Great service and they are very nice!

Event Lighting & Draping Decor 1

Briana 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Our experience in working with a Adrian was amazing! He always assured us that everything was taken care of, and he had it under control. Our wedding venue looked absolutely amazing and the was a hot with our guest!

Event Lighting & Draping Decor 2

Alayne 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Beautiful work! really transformed our reception space!

Gayle 路 Married on 07/20/2018

The lighting and drapery made my wedding extra special. Compliments from everyone on how elegant and beautiful it was!!

Brianne 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Working with Adrian from XL Entertainment was a complete pleasure! Adrian鈥檚 work is AMAZING! He took a very average looking venue and, with his draping and uplighting, turned it into the beautiful wedding of my dreams! Adrian accentuated the windows in my venue (my selling point for choosing the venue) with BEAUTIFUL draping. Our wedding space felt light and airy...exactly what I had envisioned! What struck my mom and me the most when working with Adrian were his honest business practices. At one point in the planning process, my mom and I had considered adding even more draping and Adrian actually advised us not to, as he thought it might make the space feel too confined. I was so impressed that he gave us his honest opinion and was truly looking out for the beauty of the event when he could have easily just added the extra charge that we were willing to pay to our invoice! Adrian鈥檚 work and ethics are impeccable. If you are looking to enhance (or in my case, transform) your wedding venue, XL Entertainment will do just that!

KARLYN 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Everything looked beautiful and just what I asked for.

Alice 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Our experience was great! They are great at communicating and working with the venue. I would not have chosen another vendor.

Event Lighting & Draping Decor 3

Anyleis 路 Married on 05/26/2018

Adrian is so helpful and was accommodating to our needs! The uplighting was incredible and we were astounded when the sun started to set! The dance floor was beautiful and not slippery!

Jamie 路 Married on 05/19/2018

The draping and lighting created a beautiful romantic touch to our wedding. It came out beyond what i imagined. I worked with Adrian, he gave me a great price and worked in my budget. He was always available for any questions and meeting reguarding the wedding decor. I am very pleased with their service. I highly recommend Event Lighting!!!

Ashley 路 Married on 04/28/2018

Beautiful work! Very professional and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!

Event Lighting & Draping Decor 4

Christal 路 Married on 04/27/2018

Great uplighting and draping. The venue looked exactly how I imagined! Thank you sooo much!

Event Lighting & Draping Decor 5

Eren 路 Married on 04/21/2018

These guys did a great job and were able to construct and deconstruct their draping in a very large hall in a limited amount of time. By far the most reasonable price we were able to find in Orange County for draping. Would highly recommend.

• W

Will 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Great professional worry free service. Every service we booked came out great without a hitch on our wedding day. Adrian is professional and responds to any questions you may have quick.

MARISELA 路 Married on 03/31/2018

Hiring XL entertainment for my wedding day was one of the best decisions I made. The draping in the ceremony area was beautiful and I was completely blown away once I saw the lighting and draping in the banquet room. Adrian was awesome when I first spoke to him and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend XL entertainment! I鈥檓 so so happy with how beautiful wedding looked!

Event Lighting & Draping Decor 6
    Event Lighting & Draping Decor 7
    Event Lighting & Draping Decor 8
  • Mari

Mari 路 Married on 03/24/2018

Adrian and his team were amazing. Adrian answered all our questions and helped us choose what would be best for us! Amazing company and team and would highly recommend

Carlos 路 Married on 03/24/2018

Very quick to respond and the drapes they put up looked amazing!

Melissa 路 Married on 02/17/2018

We LOVED the draping and dance floor that XL Entertainment provided. The draping completely transformed the banquet room and the white dance floor perfectly complimented the overall look. We were referred to this company from a friend who used them for their wedding and their prices were very fair. We could not have been happier!

Event Lighting & Draping Decor 9
    Event Lighting & Draping Decor 10
    Event Lighting & Draping Decor 11

Leda 路 Married on 02/10/2018

XL entertainment provided uplighting, dance floor lighting, monogram, and string lights for our wedding at Hyatt Regency Newport Beach! I have to admit that we never met Adrian and his team prior to booking them. After talking over the phone, his professionalism made us feel comfortable and confident. He sent us a detailed contract and an extensive list of monograms to choose from. He patiently answered all of our questions and didn鈥檛 rush us to book. We also mentioned our budget and he was happy to work with us.

On our wedding day, we couldn鈥檛 have been happier with the lighting set-up and the onsite tech. He was CONSTANTLY changing the uplighting colors to match the atmosphere and song changes. There was even moving projections on the walls (I think part of the intelligent lighting) to along with the music! We really can not thank them enough for making our wedding day great!

Nadia 路 Married on 01/12/2018

They were on time and they set it up exactly how I wanted it and they helped my dream come true.

Nancy 路 Married on 12/02/2017

Adrian was amazing! He always responded to all my questions in a very timely manner and he was very professional. He made my vision come to life for my dream wedding. Adrian totally transformed our venue and we got so many compliments. I can't get over how beautiful everything was. Can't thank you enough!