Event Floral Reviews

Event Floral 5
Event Floral 6
Event Floral 7

Rachel · Married on 09/22/2018

Event floral did my daughter Rachel’s flowers on September 22 2018. They were amazing! Rachel had a vision that was unique and gorgeous. Erin hit it out of the park! We couldn’t be more happy with how the flowers turned out. Thank you!

Event Floral 8
    Event Floral 9

Sara · Married on 09/21/2018

Our flowers, linens and decorations were beautiful, we couldn’t have asked for a more perfect fit for our wedding day!

Event Floral 10
    Event Floral 11
    Event Floral 12

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2018

Event Floral was amazing to work with! I would personally use them again and recommend to family and friends in a heart beat! They were very pleasant, professional, and easy to work with. They absolutely nailed our vision -- the bridal party florals, ceremony and reception decorations...everything! We went back and forth a few times on options in our contract (we had some budget towards the end of the planning process and decided to utilize it to expand our florals....so happy we did!) Each time they were patient, responsive and accommodating. Stop here and go with Event Floral for your wedding, I promise!

Jaime · Married on 07/22/2018

Erin made my special day look even more beautiful than I imagined. Event floral is a one stop shop for flowers, lighting, linens, set up, etc. We only needed one meeting and Erin asked a lot of questions and listened closely. She made things as smooth as possible. When setting up for the ceremony, Erin got creative and improvised and it turned out great. I appreciated her attention to detail.

Event Floral 13
    Event Floral 20
    Event Floral 21
    Event Floral 22

Helene · Married on 04/07/2018

Erin and her team created a magical environment for my daughter and son-in-law's wedding at Orchard Ridge. It was way beyond our expectations!! They took our vision and made it a reality way beyond our wildest imagination!!!!! The whole place was full of flowers, candles and lights. They look an amazing venue and made it even more beautiful. The whole place sparkled and twinkled!!!!

Event Floral 23
    Event Floral 24
    Event Floral 25

Shawna · Married on 02/24/2018

Event florals worked great with a bride on a budget!! I knew going in to my wedding that I was going to need to work on a tight budget when it came to my flowers and centerpieces and was worried that I would have a difficult time finding a florist and decorator to work with me but this was not an issue for Erin at Event Florals. I truly appreciated her professionalism and creativity working within my means. Never was I pressured or made to feel bad about the amount I was spending. The day of the wedding, I had friends helping set up and the Event Florals staff was wonderful with helping them out and giving them pointers. It was so beautiful and I could not have been happier.

Lisa · Married on 07/22/2017

Event Floral did a fantastic job with my rustic, wildflower bouquets and centerpieces. I'm not really a flower person, so I didn't know what to ask for at our first meeting. Erin asked if I had any pictures of things I liked, I pulled up some of my Pinterest pins, and she worked her magic. It's nice to just trust someone to do a good job without having to hold their hand or be specific about everything -- there's enough you have to worry about when planning a wedding! I made our centerpiece vases (tinted bottles), and they were very accommodating about setting them up at our venue. Our flowers exceeded my expectations and they lasted throughout the day (and even weeks after!) I highly recommend Event Floral!

Event Floral 26
    Event Floral 27
  • User5535610 · 1+ year ago

We had a great experience with Event Floral! Erin was able to take my vague idea of what I wanted and turn it into perfection. I really appreciated her helpful suggestions for flower combinations and decor ideas. Our ceremony and reception were beautiful thanks to Event Floral. And the peonies smelled incredible! I loved that Erin sent me a sneak peak of our bouquets the day before the wedding. Her attention to detail made everything absolutely perfect!

Lindsay · Married on 06/03/2017

Erin and her team did a great job with my flowers, it definitely exceeded my expectations. From the beginning, Erin was great to work with! She responded to my e-mails quickly and when I was able to meet with her, she had a mock of what I suggested for the bouquet (which was amazing!!!!!). I decided to make my own centerpieces, so I was extremely nervous about how the finished product was going to look with the flowers. When I walked into the reception hall before the ceremony, I couldn't believe how amazing everything looked! Thank you Erin and the Event Floral Team!! You helped make my day unforgettable!!

M · Married on 04/29/2017

Erin and her team helped to create my daughter's vision for an enchanted garden wedding. Every detail was attended to. Initially, we met with Erin to discuss ideas. A few months later we were invited back to see a mock table set up. The tree she created for a table center piece was over the top!!! Any changes requested were implemented. Event Floral is amazing!

Meredith · Married on 02/12/2017

I can not even begin to thank event floral enough for their beautiful unbelievable arrangements of our wedding flowers! This team of experts was outstanding to work with and my bridal bouquet and bridesmaids were 100% exactly what I was hoping for. They made an arrangement of beautiful roses and lillys for our memory vase that sat as the middle highlight for the table and made me so proud to know they represented my mom and meant the world to me. Event Floral you are masters at your craft and you made an impressional impact on our amazing day!

KATIE · Married on 11/05/2016

Event Floral was absolutely fabulous! Erin was wonderful to work with from the very beginning. She was incredibly helpful and offered great recommendations for how we could achieve our vision within our budget. Erin and the team did all of our flowers as well as ceiling draping and a backdrop of lights/drapes for our ceremony. Everything exceeded our expectations and we could not have been happier! The ceiling drapery transformed the room, the bouquets were stunning, and the ceremony backdrop was perfect. We had so many compliments all night.

Beth · Married on 09/23/2016

Erin and her team is unbelievably talented and so willing to work with your wishes, desires and needs. The bouquets for the girls, centerpieces, ceremony and venue decor was absolutely stunningly beautiful. Erin (with patience) interpreted the wishes and dreams of both my daughter and I perfectly. I have never seen such beautiful arrangements so exquisitely done. Look no further - Event Floral is the one!

Lindsey · Married on 09/16/2016

Working with event floral for our wedding was an absolute dream! My husband and I clicked with the staff the moment we met them. Our Rockford wedding was a destination wedding, and it was nice to have confidence in a vendor I didn’t need to check up on regularly.
    To start our process, I compiled a photos of my wedding vision. We met with the team, and from there they were off and running. When I walked into our trial meeting, I just about cried. The improvements they made from our meeting blew us away. They exceeded our expectations in every way. The feedback from our family and friends was touching. I hope there is another opportunity for us to work with event floral in the future.

• F

Faith · Married on 07/09/2016

While I was planning my wedding, I had a very difficult time deciding what I wanted to do for flowers. My florist was one of the last vendors I booked, but Event Floral made a huge impact on the beauty of my wedding day! My object was to make our wedding very personalized. My husband and I own and raise a cow/calf herd that we are very passionate about, and I love the western/southwestern elements, and the rustic glam style because it embodies our interest. When I first met with Erin, I basically told her I wanted my flowers to reflect a pasture full of wildflowers, and I told her I love greenery. I threw a bunch of random pictures her way, and had odd elements like large copper pots I wanted to incorporate, and a resin steer skull I wanted on the head table. Reading this you are probably thinking this could be disastrous, and I honestly didn't know how everything would turn out, but WOW!! Everything turned out so so so so so beautiful!! I can't even put into words how blown away I was by the work Erin and her team did. I received so many compliments that day on so many elements of my wedding, but the flowers were HUGE. I loved everything they did. And I would highly recommend them to anyone in the area. I threw a pretty big challenge their way and they rose far above my expectations!! I love this vendor so much!

Rachel · Married on 07/09/2016

After looking at Pinterest and wedding magazines, I had a few ideas in mind for flowers, but still needed some help. Event Floral took my colors and my vision of the wedding and went above and beyond what I was expecting. Erin, the owner, even make an example table arrangement with my flowers for my approval before she made all of the arrangements. Everything I asked of Event Floral delivered: the flowers, the bouquets, the table arrangements, the linens, and the table centerpieces. I appreciated Erin's ability to communicate with me quickly and efficiently. Most importantly, I loved how Event Floral truly listened to what I wanted in my wedding flowers, kept in my budget, and turned my ideas into reality. Thank you Event Floral!

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2016

Erin and her team did an outstanding job creating our floral arrangements. She took my general ideas and pinterest pictures and made them come to life. She was very quick at responding and even let me change my mind multiple times. They delivered our arrangements to two different locations well before the arranged time. All of the floral arrangements were outstanding and beautiful. Definitely recommend Event Floral!

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2016

Erin and her staff did an outstanding job creating all of flowers for our wedding. I came in with some ideas, but not a clear vision and she turned it into amazing arrangements! I highly reccomene Event Floral for any of your needs.

Kimberlyn · Married on 11/06/2015

We can not thank Event Floral enough for the AMAZING decor at our Orchard Ridge Farms wedding! From the linens to the chargers to the over the top floral and candles, we were absolutely blown away.

Erin and Jordan were so fun and easy to work with. During the planning process I met with them, showed them a few pictures of things I liked and let them do the rest! They absolutely went above and beyond my wildest dreams. I have never met more creative and concise florists. They truly understand how to make a bride's vision become a reality.

Thank you again, from the bottom of our hearts! You made our wedding day extra special!

Joel and Kimmy <3

Kahli · Married on 10/10/2015

Erin and her team were amazing! Erin's attention to detail is perfection. Her and her team were on their hands and knees steaming our chair covers because they wanted everything to be perfect for us. Please tell me a vendor that would do that - because I have yet to see one! She knew exactly what we envisioned. From our table clothes, napkins, floral arrangements, bouquets, vases, podiums and hurricanes - everything they provided was outstanding.

Thank you Erin for taking our breaths away with your amazing arrangements and craftsmanship! You exceeded every expectation.

Alexa · Married on 09/05/2015

Erin is WONDERFUL! She listened to both my mom and I on what we wanted (which were not always the same thing), and then gave suggestions on ways to incorporate both ideas. Even when our colors had to change due to the bridesmaid dresses being a different shade of purple than what was originally expected, Erin took the time to talk about changes. I would highly recommend Event Floral to any bride! :)

Jenifer · Married on 06/06/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Event Floral. Erin did everything I asked for and more. She listened to me and really brought to vision to life. I would recommend them to everyone. Every email was answered immediately and the quality of the flowers was excellent. I couldn't have been happier. Besides the actual ceremony and vows, the flower arrangements were the highlight.

Flowers were gorgeous! Very modern, just like you'd see in the wedding magazines or blogs. Wonderful to work with!

Meaghan · Married on 05/16/2015

I have absolutely nothing negative at all to say about event floral! Erin was awesome to work with and managed to take all my different "ideas" and form them into what I had always imagined. I can honestly say that my flowers and decor were my number one favorite part of my wedding and reception. Everything was so beautiful!!!

OMG! I cannot even express how happy I was with Erin's creations. She took the ideas that I had found on pinterest, what we talked about and made a bouquet that was behind my wildest dreams. I LOVED my flowers and was able to enjoy them for a week and a half after the wedding.
    Erin was great to work with, was prompt with any questions I had and made any changes that I requested! I would highly recommend her. Her helpers were amazing at delivery and set up at our location as well!