Event Elements Reviews

Event Elements 1
Event Elements 2

Mike Clary · Married on 11/16/2018

Rentals Excellent!

Hands down, best product selection in the state. Did our rehearsal dinner and our rentals for our venue. Products were excellent. Staff was friendly, caring and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Robbie · Married on 12/02/2017

Our entire experience with them was so great. Wichita Event Rentals was professional and clean. Most of all our products looked brand new. We picked out all in our design studio, Brandy and her team of girls set up the entire event and took down and we left feeling in such ease and 0 stress. We cannot thank them enough!!!!!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Lucy · Married on 11/25/2017

Loved our entire experience. Brandy and the staff did everything they could. Saved me a lot of money not having to hire a planner, they did a complete set up. The products were in like brand new condition. Very nice stuff. Love the new design studio!

Sent on 12/21/2017

T. · Married on 10/07/2017

This was excellent experience! We couldn't have asked for a better team to work with. We started months in advance so there were many times we had to adjust items or quantities and they were quick to respond and make everything work. Delivery went off with out a hitch and prices were very competitive. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Mindy · Married on 05/20/2017

Used them for our wedding this last weekend. They worked with us on the weather, with severe weather threats, I was really worried. They moved our tent location and set up. We got a tent, tables, chairs, linens and some decor items. We also had a crystal chandelier. Which was amazing. Hiring their staff to do the set up was the best option and decision we could have ever made. I am so glad I did not put my family and friends through trying to do something like that. They worked hard and very friendly. Jenni in the office is so nice! Brandy called after hours when I could not figure a few things out, when she did not have to.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Randy · Married on 12/03/2016

I felt our value for the quality of products we rented was very good. They are a family owned business so our service was great. We received great customer service, care and attention was given to each detail. I had 2 appointments with them in the showroom where I played with the many options they had. They only charged me one day even though they allowed me to pick up and return over the weekend. Was a nice experience.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Heather · Married on 11/12/2016

Feel you get the most of your money here and they go wayyy above and beyond to make sure things are ready to go and run smoothly. Brandy and Jesse were a HUGE HUGE HUGEEEE help to us. Anything we needed we were able to go to Brandy and she was able to make it happen! She was the glue that kept everything together before the wedding, during and after. My family and friends said the bartenders were excellent and the drinks tasted great! The venue itself is gorgeous. The modern lighting, natural light, and building layout creates endless possibilities. Our initial idea for our wedding was an outside wedding but I'm SO GLAD we decided against it. With Abode, the windows give you a taste of the outdoors mixed with modern elegance. I am extremely grateful to all of the Abode staff that made our wedding day PERFECT! We literally had to worry about NOTHING. They made sure everything looked amazing and made ANY adjustments I requested. Booking Event was the best decision we could've made and our video and pictures turned out priceless.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Brad · Married on 10/29/2016

They were creative, friendly and over the top!

Sent on 11/02/2016

samantha · Married on 10/08/2016

I would highly recommend them. We hired for complete package for rentals, design and production. I was very happy. They lined out the terms and was exactly what was said. To the "private user" who placed a comment below, I find it silly you did not read your contract, it states the credit card fee, which was 4%, not 5%. I saw that review on here and think it is silly, we did read all our contracts for all our vendors, all had a fee for cards in the area from 3-6% or a discount for paying cash or check. We did pay higher for some items than another rental company we looked at, but the value we felt was better. The products were new and different than others in the area. Living in Kansas City and having my wedding back home in Wichita was hard to plan. The pricing in Wichita for all vendors was almost half Kansas City. I rented glass chandeliers and had a tent wedding on 10.8. I felt the entire staff at Event Elements was very good to work with and we will be life long friends after working with them for a year now!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Amber · Married on 08/20/2016

Everything we used them for was exceptional. Very over the top and very happy bride over here! Our decor was creative, unique and high quality. They were very professional when they came out and we became friends throughout the process. Everything was very clear in our contract and policies. Would highly recommend to all brides!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Ellie · Married on 06/25/2016

Used them for many rentals, they went above and beyond for me. They had a great selection and quality and were very friendly. I was lost without them. They made my day so beautiful and full of life.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Molly · Married on 06/11/2016

Perfect experience. Used them for our daughters wedding. Everything was great, service, quality, decor and selection.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Great Service, great products! We had a very nice wedding on a workable budget. Brandy really helped make things come together.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Had the most amazing experience ever with this company! They made my day perfect!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Event Elements came out, set up all our linens and did our table settings and centerpieces. I could not be more happy with them. I had a great appointment, did not worry about anything. They came back and did all the tear down and was a very pleasant experience.

Sent on 01/08/2016

We have worked with them on many events for our school and used them for a wedding shower, very happy with the products.

Sent on 01/08/2016

I had a fabulous consult and meeting with Brandy and Jesse. I did read some reviews and actually meet with 3 different companies in the area. Our event was out of town and I don't do reviews or read into reviews. I loved that they are family owned and younger. They really catered to my vision. They by far had the most selection in the area and the prices were more than fair. They went above and beyond. There were a few items I forgot and the week of they made sure to meet my request. One thing I really liked is the portfolio they offered. They go to many shows and were able to show me new products and relate to trends for my wedding theme.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Everything was just perfect! I had a beautiful tent, tables, chairs, linens, dance floor and complete service from this company. I wish I had added more and just avoided a planner as they really did all the set up and take down work and found my planner was a waste of money for me personally. The were on time, stayed and helped my parents with extra work and even helped on picking up after extra on items the caterer was too busy to do. Very impressed with the design Brandy put together from one photo.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Everything went super well! Rented chairs and our experience was perfect.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Incredibly helpful! Huge selection of nice quality and affordable prices. Incredibly talented staff!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Highly recommend Wichita Event Rentals! Event Elements has the best product in the Wichita area. We went everywhere and they had the largest selection in the area. They worked with our budget to give us the look we need. Did not charge extra days and delivered early. They had everything in one location which made me less stressed. Everything was beautiful.

Sent on 11/18/2014

We used Event Elements for our wedding. We had a clear tent and large chandeliers. We also ordered specialty linens and chiavari chairs. We did everything with this company. Being a full time student, I was so happy to have everything in one place. They did everything to make my day perfect. I even had to add linens the day before and was in a huge bridal panic as I did not know what I would do since our guest count went up 40. They rushed them out immediately. They told us there would be a 2 hour time window on delivery, so we planned ahead to make sure we had enough time. They were early and set everything up for us. No one worried about anything. I was able to plan my dream wedding and they did all the hard work. My sisters will use them and my parents were very happy.

Sent on 11/18/2014

2.6
      3.0

This vendor only rents items by the dozen, so if you need anything but an even dozen I would not recommend using them. You end up paying for items you do not use. The vendor changed the layout of our table design and told us the Groom had approved it when in fact that did not happen, I believe this is because we had to order things in an even dozen and then they forgot that we were not using all of the table settings because we did not have a need for them. They arrived at the venue with dirty dance floor which had to be cleaned while they were there, some rented chairs were also dirty and we had to wait while they cleaned them. We had to request that they remove their packing boxes and crates from our wedding venue because we noticed they were sitting inside the reception area and they expected them to stay there. Told us we were responsible for storage when in fact we had had no conversation regarding their boxes and crates. They did not end up completing the placement of our table skirts due to a table/clip issue but did not offer a refund for not having to complete that part of our contract. We had an evening pick up of their rental items and an agreed upon time of 2130 or 930PM was agreed upon, they arrived early and the bride and groom had not even left yet. As we were getting ready for the bride and groom to leave, the staff went into the reception hall and began removing their chairs, removed our chair sashes tossing them on to tables, suit coats were removed from the backs of chairs and tossed on to tables as well.

Sent on 08/29/2016

1.4
      1.0
      2.0

Reading other reviews before booking with them I thought I was going with a good company, but I guess it's a more hit or miss company and they missed on my wedding. Initially they were very friendly and responsive, offering some advice as far as what was in style and they really have a great selection of items to rent. Everything was fine until we put down our deposit. I was a little upset they never mentioned before our payment that there would be a 5% charge of the total applied to the bill if you used a card; we spent plenty without another 5% thrown in. We paid extra to have the items ready to pick up Thursday for a Saturday wedding and told them we would be there at 9am to load up, to which Jesse showed up late and acted surprised we were there that early...we paid for an extra day, we wanted an extra day. We had to wait around for them to go and get batteries to place in the lights that we had reserved. Upon loading the items into our trailer, we noticed several broken chairs, which we made Jesse aware of, did not take them with us, and yet we paid for them. When we started setting up at the reception hall we noticed 10-15 more broken chairs that Jesse and his team had loaded before we could look at them. We had enough chairs for our guests, but when you pay by the chair, get a broken one, and don't hear back from a company to at least say sorry is a bit aggravating. The linens we rented were fine and the backdrops really helped transform our space, but the some of lights that we paid for, did not work. We charged them overnight, didn't turn them on, and still no luck for Saturday. Again we were offered no reimbursement or attempt at an apology. My advise would be to check everything over if you rent from them and good luck!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Katherine · Married on 12/09/2017

1.0
      0.5

Didn't receive what we ordered for our wedding. Terrible business to work with.

Event Elements 3