Event Design Productions Reviews

74 | Miami, FL

74 Reviews for Event Design Productions

Caleb Horvat · Married on 06/27/2020

Excellent experience! The one stop shop! The best people!

We had such a tremendous experience with EDP! Meticulous attention to detail with a focus on service and what matters for a tremendous value. Everything from the food to the decorations to the florals to the music and bar were all EDP and were all everything my wife and I could have hoped for on our big day. We met with them several times to get things just right and despite so much being up in the air, they were tremendously professional and went above and beyond for us. They are a class operation that really knows how to make your wedding both special and fun. If you’re reading this and are unsure of whether you should book them, definitely do it! Cindy, Alba and everyone on their team are the best!

Sent on 07/06/2020

Kris Reig · Married on 06/27/2020

Best Decision Made

My husband and I are so thrilled with Cindy and her whole team and are so happy we decided to go with EDP as our wedding vendors. EDP offered us an unbeatable deal that included pretty much anything you would need at the wedding (DJ, flowers, catering, rentals, cake and day of planning). I was hesitant at first, wanting originally to go with separate companies for each item but given the fact that I was not planning to have a wedding planner it made more since to have the services done by one company. We met with Cindy (who was my day of coordinator as well) and she was so sweet and to the point that we were immediately sold. It is a family business that they run and every member was a pleasure to work with, from the florist to the DJ, they are all very good at what they do. We had a lot of obstacles due to the COVID pandemic but as soon as the county gave the green light, Cindy and EDP were on board and ready to go despite the loss of time for planning we had due to quarantine. The day of the wedding the service was absolutely amazing especially by Cindy who was on top of everything throughout the night, my florals were breathtaking and everything I had asked for was done to perfection, the food was raved about by so many guests who eagerly went up for seconds, and the music was on point throughout our night. The bake shop they work with is equally amazing and it’s owner equally talented. Overall so happy with the outcome and with our unforgettable wedding!

Sent on 07/06/2020
  • Danna

Danna · Married on 02/22/2020

Highly Recommended!

We hired Event Design Productions for our wedding flowers, tables, linens and DJ. BEST decision we made! They were so easy to work with, very flexible and professional and kind enough to work with our budget. We were so impressed with the results - everything came out absolutely beautiful! And the DJ was the absolute greatest DJ we could have ever imagined having! Christopher Cobas. He listened closely to our likes and dislikes, was extremely detailed with the planning of the music, and kept us dancing all night long. Amazing. We highly recommend Event Design Productions!

Sent on 04/17/2020
  • Valeria

Valeria Porras · Married on 11/22/2019

Dream wedding!

Our wedding in November 2019 went without a hitch all due to the incredibly hard work and vigilance of our coordinator Lily and the amazing staff. We were the priority of our day and they made us feel special. Everyone loved and complimented the food, venue setup, and the staff. They truly made it the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 02/19/2020

Beatriz Osorio · Married on 02/23/2019

Son's Wedding

Alba and her staff did an absolutely fantastic job on my son’s wedding. As others have said, she is very kind and generous. There were details that slipped my mind, she picked it right up for me. As others have stated, she provided some items that she had for use at our wedding. I have attended other weddings since, and pinpoint exactly where Alba’s services were needed. She also added some fun twists to the day; for example, she encouraged my son to do a dance right on the spot. My family still watches video of that moment and laugh hysterically. I couldn't have been happier. It was beautiful. She went above and beyond our expectations and was a true professional. What a magical day. Thank you for everything Alba and staff.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Emily · Married on 12/31/2018

Look no further! Trust me ;)

Words can't fully express what an amazing job Alba and Liliana did. Everyone is raving about the food and service. We had a 150 people wedding on new Year's Eve and EDP took care of EVERYTHING! one stop shop! I looked and met with countless planners and caterers, TRUST me when I say Event Design Productions are the ones for you! Save yourself the time and stress and meet up with them, you'll see! THANK YOU soooooo much Liliana and alba, ya'll made my dream into reality! We love you guys!

Sent on 01/03/2019

jeannie Sanchez · Married on 11/09/2018

Best Day Ever

We cannot thank the team at Event Design Productions. From day one, Lily, Alba, Andy, and Omar made us feel completely comfortable and that whatever it took to make us feel stress-free and at ease, The Venue went above and beyond to take care of all of our needs, wants, and dreams. Their level of professionalism is outstanding - from the early days of planning to the execution of the events, they never once failed to accommodate. I also felt like I became friends with the planners, as they were so welcoming and easy to talk to, and reassured me constantly that everything would be beautiful - and it was. The place was beautiful. The food was amazing. All of our guests commented about how delicious the food was, and couldn't get enough. This proves that their entire team works incredibly together to ensure that every moment of your (our) special day runs seamlessly. I didn't worry one bit - I knew I was in good hands at all times. We can't thank the team enough for the time and effort they put into making this truly, the best day ever. I would totally recommend them.

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • I

ina mendoza · Married on 11/02/2018

Stunning Wedding!!

My husband and I are so very grateful for Alba and Lily. Words cannot express how blessed we are to have had them work with us for our wedding. I booked them before we were officially engaged and it was the best decision we made. I got married at the Fire Tower and let me tell you my wedding was absolutely stunning. At one point I was going crazy trying to figure out last minute things like the linen order and the seat arrangements and they told me to calm down because they've got it under control. That was exactly what I needed to hear because on the wedding day, they took the worry of my shoulders and my family and I are so grateful for all they did between monitoring the weather, dealing with a not so easy to work with venue and keeping everything on schedule. There is no way we could have pulled off our wedding without their help and knowledge; they are truly experts and gifted in their roles. My arrangements on the table and the setting was BEAUTIFUL. He food was delicious. The candy station was yummy. all we had to do was show up and get married! I will never forgot this day. It was beyond my expectations. Thank you for everything and all that you do.

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • I

Ivelisse · Married on 09/15/2018

I am so happy I chose EDP for our wedding this past weekend. Alba and Liliana brought to reality my dream wedding. The food was delicious, the flowers were exactly how i pictured them, the dj kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. They made the planning process easy and enjoyable. Our church delayed everything because the priest was more than an hour late and Liliana from EDP helped me speed everything up with the reception so we could have time to do everything we planned. Liliana saved us food and was on top of everything the whole night. They really made our wedding night special.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Milena · Married on 09/08/2018

The wedding of my dreams, with Fairy Godmother Alba who put so much love and passion along with her amazing team!!!
    Thank you to Event Design Productions for a perfect wedding, from the ceremony, outdoor cocktail to a beautiful and magical reception full of love and emotions. Every single décor detail turned out better than we could have expected, absolutely stunning!!
    It was a great pleasure to work with Alba, Lily, Omar, Cynthia and the entire EDP team. Alba and Lily were very professional; always mindful of our budget and giving us plenty of options along the way.
    Excellent and exceptional service. Food beautifully displayed, we couldn’t ask for a better catering experience. They provided us with a very unique menu, everyone is still talking about how delicious the food was. We will not hesitate in recommending their catering services to our family and friends
    DJ was great as well; our wedding guests were on the dance floor the entire night. There is nothing we would change in our big day and we are so grateful to EDP for helping make our wedding so beautiful!! We felt confident that EDP could get the job done and they more than exceeded our expectations. We would encourage any Bride and Groom to work with Alba and her team, she is an incredible asset to have on the day of your wedding, she totally relieves you of all stress related to décor, design, catering, DJ, MC and more on your big day. EDP team took care of everything all the way until the end to make sure things were running smoothly and perfect.
    We truly appreciative of all the time and hard work that EDP team put into our day, they truly care about clients to be happy and it shows!!!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Rebecca · Married on 06/16/2018

A Good friend of mine’s suggest me to Event Design Production for my event and I couldn’t be more happier. Lily one of the event coordinator was so great, she provided me so much options for my event. I gave her an idea of what I wanted and she was able to make it a reality. DJ was excellent wide range of music kept it going till event ended. I’m a vegan so I thought I was going be tricky but even there they still provide me a entire menu just for vegans. So thankful EDP they made me dream wedding come true!!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Charlie · Married on 05/25/2018

Just wanted to tell everyone at Event Design Productions catering what an amazing job you did on our party. The food was just awesome and everyone is still talking about it. They have an attentive chef and staff, They are just the best. The Dj was great! He had my guests dancing all night We were having so much fun, we payed for an extra hour! And the best part, I didn't have to worry about anything. Thank you so much for making my wedding stress free. If you are looking for a one-stop shop, Event Design Productions is the company you're looking for.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/20/2018

Hello my name is Kelly Dinnte and without a doubt Event Design Productions served me well. Alba was such great help for me and my husband. We provided her with a couple ideas for our wedding and in return she showed us tons of choices to choose. From the decor on the table, to the design of the buffet stations. Her staff is outstanding and provided excellent service. The preparation for my wedding was tremendous. When it was time for reception everyone said they had an great time. The bartender was the best, very friendly. If it wasn’t for EDP I don’t who would have done such an amazing event .

Sent on 07/10/2018

Tania · Married on 04/14/2018

When I called EDP, I didn't know where to start planning my wedding. Alba stepped in and took care of everything—I didn't have to worry about not even one thing. My wedding day was virtually stress-free. Working full-time, I can't imagine how I could have done all of this without EDP's help. Alba and her team truly helped me out.

Sent on 04/26/2018
  • Y

Yelena · Married on 04/13/2018

Where do I even start? EDP are the very BEST!! From beginning to end, they took meticulous care of each and every detail. Most importantly, when we were stressed or had something unexpected “pop up” at the most inopportune time, they were there to take care of it quickly, effectively and KINDLY! A bride and groom could not ask for anything more.

Sent on 04/26/2018

Noemi · Married on 03/25/2018

Weddings Weddings Weddings!!!
    I thought it was going to be hectic at first but thank God I met Event design Productions right on time. They made it such a smooth journey for me. They helped me create my dream wedding!!!!!! Everything came out PERFECT!!! I am BEYOND grateful for them!!!

Sent on 04/04/2018

henry · Married on 03/09/2018

Happy wife happy life!!! Thanks to EDP our wedding came out so stunning!!! My wife and I were absolutely so amazed!!!!!! Before EDP We had checked around with other companies, but EDP matched our budget perfectly, we were so happy. They took the time to work with us and our budget. Alba is such a kind woman, helpful and organized. Thanks EDP team!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Kyra · Married on 03/03/2018

Because of certain circumstances I was given the opportunity of directly working with Alba the owner of this amazing company. My wedding day was better than I could have expected, all of my guests had a great time, thanks to the DJ. I also had multiple people tell me everything was beautiful and it was. Event Design went above and beyond from my expectations and I am so glad I was able to work them. I recommend everyone to work with them, and if you are lucky enough to work with Alba herself then you are in for a treat !! Thank you !!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/18/2017

I have nothing to say but wonderful things about Event Design Productions. I just had the most beautiful wedding I could've imagined at Douglas Entrance. Working with Karina was a wonderful experience. She took my many emails, phone calls, and visits and turned it into my dream wedding. Everything was so beautifully done and it is more than what I could've imagined! Thank you to everyone at Event Design Productions for making our big day special and beautiful!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Rosa · Married on 11/17/2017

We got engaged two years before the wedding but it was not until March 2017 that we decided to leave our celebration in the hands of a professional.

Since we met our wedding planner Karina and Alba from Event Design Productions, we took away many concerns from the search for the details that were not yet defined (such as the ballroom, decoration, church, and even the food) Karina sent us ideas, recommendations, she toured us around the ballroom, and was always willing to meet our demands.

The day of the celebration she was responsible for taking care of every detail, and our wedding was simply perfect thanks to Event Design Productions.

The food was delicious and the attention of the staff was excellent, they were fast and very gentle.
    The decoration, flowers, tablecloths and atmosphere were beautiful, just as we wanted it.
    Something very important is the planning of the agenda. Karina gave us great recommendations and the best thing of all is that each of the activities we planned were strictly met and everything went out perfect.

Our wedding was a small but charming celebration, the budget was adjusted to our needs and unlike many other event companies, and their services are not in overpriced.

I definitely recommend them 1000%! Not only for weddings, for any type of event, I would not hesitate for a second to leave in their hands any special occasion.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Andrea · Married on 10/21/2017

Started working with Karina from Event Designs Productions in February of this year. Since the first appointment we had a very good feeling, as she was very accommodating to your wants vs need. We had a very clear vision of what we wanted our wedding to look like and she grasped the concept immediately. Throughout the year we met with her several times, as well as called/texted if we had concerns. We truly felt that everything was under control and being taken care of.
    The day of the wedding she made sure everything was prepped, it looked like what we imagined, but somehow better. She decorated the venue flawlessly and the event went like clockwork, letting us enjoy our moment and not letting us worry about anything. The DJ got a feel of the crowd quickly and kept the party going. The Catering was on point, they were very attentive and even saved us a plate appetizers. The bartender perfect, we asked for the drinks to be on the heavy side and boy were they HEAVY!!!
    This was an AMAZING experience!!! Thank you for making our wedding day so PREFECT!!!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Eliana · Married on 10/06/2017

Mi boda fue el pasado 06 de Octubre en Douglas Entrance. Contratamos a Event Design para que se encargara de la comida, bebida, flores, decoracion y la musica. Todo lo tuvimos que decirir en escasos 2 meses....!! La Sra Alba y Karina que son un amor de persona, nos ayudaron a elegir todooo con calma y a la medida de nuestro presupuesto y nuestro apretado horario de trabajo....Pasamos por varios procesos: Cambiamos la fecha de la boda 3 o 4 veces...no encontrabamos un venue con fecha disponible... La cantidad de invitados aumentó la ultima semana previa a la boda, llamabamos y escribiamos a Karina en la noche y la madrugada, hicimos hasta reuniones en mall o en pleno fin de semana... Y siempre EDP fue super amable con nosotros. El dia de la boda todo salio tal cual lo habiamos pedido. Incluso pudimos hacer la ceremonia en un area donde no permitian hacerla...todo gracias a la intervencion de EDP. De verdad disfrutamos mucho nuestra boda y nuestra familia se la pasó genial, fue un sueño hecho realidad. Recomendamos a EDP junto a Alba y Karina para cualquier tipo de evento. Son un equipo de trabajo muy cariñoso, comprensivo, manejan una paciencia increíble, una muy buena energía y sobre todo responsable. Muchisimas gracias de parte de Eliana y Marco.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Angela · Married on 09/21/2017

My experience with the staff was second to none. They are professional as well as personal. I was proud to open the doors of my event, knowing that all of the guests would be well taken care of.

Sent on 10/31/2017
  • Y

Yasmil · Married on 07/29/2017

If you are looking for a wedding and event planner for your special day, look no further! Alba and her team at Event Design Productions (EDP) catered to our every need on our special day! We were aware of all of our options but EDP was, hands down, the best option while still maintaining outstanding quality. Not only did they help personalize a package that was fit for our budget but also helped make our dream wedding come to life. On our wedding day, when we walked in to our reception, my husband and I were in awe of how beautiful everything looked! Honestly, it looked better than what we had imagined. They even went ahead and added little extra surprises that I hadn't planned for (i.e. extra decorative flowers on all my tables, extra cocktail hour tables for guests, calligraphy signs for decor, etc.). Oh! And I can't forget to mention... the food was DELICIOUS!

One of the most pleasant aspects of working with EDP was our amazing wedding coordinator, Karina Grooscors. She was phenomenal!!! She knew every detail about our wedding and executed our vision beautifully throughout the whole process. Not to mention she is a complete sweetheart that will win over everyones heart! <3

My husband and I were EXTREMELY happy with the outcome of our wedding and urge you to hire Event Design Productions for any upcoming event as you will be more than satisfied.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Eddie · Married on 06/23/2017

.Our wedding was on 06/23/2017 at Douglas Entrance. Alba and her staff at Event Design Production did a beautiful job from start to finish. From day one Alba was always available via call, text or email. The whole staff was very attentive to our ideas for our dream wedding. Alba, & Amanda were very detailed in organizing our special night. The ceremony was amazing as they set up the floral arch by the fountain as the back drop. The happy hour during our photos session was a hit with our guests. The reception was AWESOME to say the least. Omar, the DJ, played all of our songs we wanted and got the crowd going throughout the night. And finally the food was delicious!! We had the baby Filet Mignon with roasted veggies that was to die for. They also prepared a special dish for our vegan guests, which i was told was amazing!! In closing, I highly recommend Alba's team at Event Design Productions for all your special events. Great job Alba and her AWESOME STAFF!!!

Sent on 07/11/2017