Event Co. Wedding & Party Rentals Reviews

27 Reviews for Event Co. Wedding & Party Rentals

• Alina

Alina Kulia · Married on 06/13/2020

Best rental place

This was such a great company to rent from and they were so flexible with our schedule. Highly recommend if you are needing to rent something. The chairs I rented were excellent quality!

Sent on 05/18/2020
  • Leandra

Leandra · Married on 02/22/2020

Saved the day!

We used Event Co. for our dance floor for our wedding and some seating and chairs for our rehearsal dinner. They were timely and made everything so easy from booking to delivery. On the day of the wedding, we got a ton of rain and it made the location of the dance floor a bit tricky to use. The team made sure to come back after the rain had cleared and installed the dance floor right in time for our event. The rain cleared and it was a beautiful event!

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Natalya

Natalya Lukin · Married on 09/15/2019

Irina is he best

I know Irina personally and she is always professional. She puts maximum dedication into her work and will make sure everything runs perfectly and smoothly.

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Gemmet · Married on 09/07/2019

Great prices and good selection

I found that Event Co. had the most competitive prices for event rentals. Especially if you're looking for chiavari chairs. They were flexible with our schedule and set the chairs up quickly and efficiently. I would definitley recommend them for your rental needs.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Aleena Cornaby · Married on 08/17/2019

So glad we found them

Event Co was awesome! They were so accomodating and willing to do whatever we needed to make our day perfect. Everything went so smoothly and turned out wonderful! I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Rodriguez · Married on 08/17/2019

Hidden Gem for Rentals

There are several huge rental companies in Portland, however, I am beyond grateful I was blessed with this one. They are known for having five star service and top quality rentals. We ordered chairs and linens from them and they were flawless and beautiful. Along the way Art was super flexible, was easy to communicate with accords email and text and just all around everything you could ask for. Plus, prices are shockingly affordable when the service and quality is beyond that if the companies that charge so much more.

Thank you so much Event Co.!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Cathi · Married on 03/09/2019

Highly recommend!

I would highly recommend this company. Art was great to work with. Lena was on time and even showed up early as requested.

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Papp · Married on 11/18/2018

This company is AMAZING!

Art & Irina are amazing! I would 100% recommend this company!!! When I started planning my wedding I was stumbling through so many rental sites looking specifically for a beautiful backdrop and affordable rentals. I became frustrated as I was not having luck at all finding what I was looking for and surprised that a lot of sites lacked photos. When I came along their site I loved that it was full of photos of weddings they had done.

I immediately called and Art picked up the phone and he was SO FRIENDLY!! When you are a stressed bride, having someone be so friendly and responsive who assures you they could help was so stress relieving!

Art immediately had Irina reach out to me. She promptly set up a meeting with me at my venue. When I got there I was greeted by Irina and immediately felt relieved as she was just so kind and had a calming presence. She totally got my vision and also had really great ideas to accomplish a similar look but save me money (which I really respected because I feel like a lot of people in the wedding industry are out to get your money). She was just so genuine and talented. You could tell she is creative and loves what she does.

I was able to send her pictures of ideas throughout the process and add/change a few things and she was always on board to make changes.

On the day of, they showed up and were ready to go! She let me be involved and help while it all came together. The chairs and all of the other rental items were also in fantastic condition.

Also I had a bit of a panic attack on the day of when the venue had the wrong color of linens and Irina stepped in and saved the day!! She immediately called and got together the exact linens I needed & they were so much nicer than the hotel linens.

After the wedding was over, her and Art came to pick everything up and again they were so nice, patient and accommodating. Just AMAZING!

These people are genuine, talented and very reasonably priced. Thank you so much for making my wedding exactly as I envisioned it!

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • F

Fatima · Married on 09/29/2018

Thank you Art, you and your team made our event look amazing. I will always recommend you and your services to all of my friends and family.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Kristina Baronetchi · Married on 09/08/2018

Excellence

We had a great experience with them. They brought everything on time and we’re really friendly. It was very professional and I highly recommend them! Stress free!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Lauran · Married on 09/01/2018

Art and Irina were beyond fabulous to work with for our wedding! Irina was always available when I had a question which helped put my mind at ease! They were so accommodating with our rental needs and Irina knew exactly what I wanted. We rented everything from chairs, tables, linens, plates, cutlery, glasses, 52’ of pipe and drape; the whole shebang! We even had Irina create a backdrop for our wedding ceremony. Irina, Art, and the rest of the Event Co team transformed our venue and made it better than I could have imagined! They are so professional, so efficient, and so genuine and caring. I would HIGHLY recommend Event Co to everyone! I can’t thank you guys enough for making my dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Richard · Married on 08/11/2018

By far this is the best vendor in town! I had a church leaders dinner that I needed chairs for and they were willing to go above and beyond to accommodate my needs. The representative was ready to meet with me at any time to discuss the event and what I needed. They were some of the cleanest chairs that I have seen. I've had chairs from other vendors in the past but these guys have some of the cleanest chairs that I have seen. For the price, this is a steal! If you want somebody with friendly service and great sense of humor, event co pdx is the way to go!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Josiah · Married on 08/04/2018

Great people, working hard to make your wedding easier! Art and Irina were fantastic. They patiently helped us figure out what we needed, made it easy to communicate with them along the way, and delivered on time and with a smile. We felt so at ease in their hands, making planning for our wedding that much easier and low-stress. The tables, chairs, and lanterns we received were immaculate. Couldn't have asked for a better experience with an event rental company. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Paige · Married on 08/04/2018

Art & Irina with Event Co. were so wonderful to work with! They made my wedding a dream come true! I cannot thank them enough for all that they did for us to make a wedding seem so effortless and dreamy! They were extremely flexible, professional and helpful! I would recommend their place to anyone who is having a large wedding, event or party!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Virsavia · Married on 07/14/2018

Super reliable and organized!

I had the best experience with Event Co. There rentals are in perfect condition and I could see how well they take care of them. They arrived and set up very quickly. The owners are so kind and made me feel assured that everything is going smoothly. Also, great prices!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Veronica · Married on 06/10/2018

Irina did a phenomenal job decorating my sister's bridal shower. It was much better than I expected and would definitely recommend her for anybody who is planning an event. Came on time, is very efficient, and considers what you want. She is full of ideas and has many options to choose from, concerning decor. Very organized, thoughtful, precise. And I would like to mention the fact that she is very detailed. What made everything so beautiful are the small details that were part of the decor. She definitely didn't disappoint!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Demira · Married on 12/21/2017

Art and his team were exceptional to work with. I would recommend and do business with this company over and over again. From the first time I submitted an inquiry (we rented chiavari chairs), to the very end of our event, Art was in contact with me, and very communicative throughout the entire process. Thank you so much for making my event a smooth process. Not to mention beautiful too :)

Sent on 08/23/2018

Michelle · Married on 02/24/2017

We rented silver Chivari chairs for our wedding and Art and his wife were awesome to work with! Their rental prices were the best around and they had amazing service. They showed up to the event on-time for set-up, and the chairs were so elegant and beautiful. We got a lot of compliments on the chairs. Would recommend this vendor to anyone!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Karinna · Married on 11/14/2015

Easy to work with. Very accommodating. Very professional and responsive to any questions quickly. They came on time (early) with plenty of time to set everything up. Event Co's gold chiavari chairs are beautiful and were perfect for my event. Art & Irina are great to work with and they went above and beyond to make my event successful. Great vendor and we will use them again!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Our daughters reception facility had chairs they supplied that did Not go with the rest of the decor our daughter and friends dreamed up for her big day. The chairs Event Co had were clean, bright white and comfortable. Art worked with us and was so helpful from the time I contacted him 8 months before the date up until the reception was over. He was there at the end boxing his chairs that night so we didn't have to worry about them. It was a pleasure meeting him and helping us make the special day wonderful.

Sent on 08/29/2015

Liza · Married on 06/20/2015

I was very pleased with the service provided by the Event Co staff! They were very professional and helpful. Also their rental equipment is in tip top shape! What you see on the website is what you get! I had a wedding with 300 guests, which required so much planning and was pretty hectic at times, but doing my rentals through Event Co definitely took a lot of stress away! I plan lots of smaller events and have rented from them for those events as well and their service and professionalism has been amazing every time!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/24/2015

My husband and I hired Event Co. for our wedding in May. Art & Irena did an incredible job making our tables look perfect at the reception site (Gray Gables) and the chairs were exactly what we had in mind.
    The prices were very reasonable and I felt like they gave us a variety of options when it came to choosing the tablecloths.

I would recommend Event Co. to anyone looking for a professional company with many options + a great price!

Thank you Event Co!

Sent on 09/06/2015

Julianne · Married on 05/24/2015

Great company - very organized and professional. Very well priced.

Sent on 09/08/2015
  • Z

Zhanna · Married on 01/24/2015

Very personable to work with, I wasn't sure what I needed but they were very helpful on the phone. We rented gold Chiavari chairs with pads and tables we even had to make last minute changes and they came through and their prices are unbeatable. Great company to work with!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Kat · Married on 07/12/2014

This vendor was really wonderful. They were very easy to work with, friendly, professional, and did a wonderful job. They were always courteous and quick to respond. I had a budget wedding and was my own wedding planner so I had to juggle communication with various vendors to organize all the details. With Event Co I let them know my venue and the date and time of my wedding, and they worked with the venue to figure out the details which gave me one less thing to worry about. In the end, we got a day that we could fully enjoy and that looked beautiful!

Sent on 02/28/2015