Evelisa Floral & Design Reviews

Evelisa Floral & Design 7
  • Laila

Laila · Married on 10/14/2019

Pinterest worthy flowers

Evelisa has wonderful vision and can create the look of your dreams. It is clear that she loves what she does. My bouquet was even more beautiful than I could've hoped for and our lantern centerpieces were gorgeous. It was exactly what I envisioned and then some.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/06/2019

Love Evelisa floral and design!

It was a breath of fresh air to work with Evelisa! She made my vision come to life on my wedding day! So easy to work with and very professional!! Already have recommended her to people and will continue to do so!

Sent on 10/22/2019
    Evelisa Floral & Design 8
    Evelisa Floral & Design 9

Julie Parise · Married on 09/01/2019

My bouquet and wedding flowers were so dreamy

Hire Evelisa to do your flowers! She is so responsive and understanding of a bride's needs, and your flowers will come out BEAUTIFUL for an affordable price. She delivered to three different locations on our wedding day with a giant smile on her face.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Benitez · Married on 07/20/2019

Impeccable work. Evelisa goes above and beyond to make sure everything is perfection!

The work evelisa and her team do is truly impeccable. The attention to detail in every design that leaves her studio will take your breath away. Thank you evelisa floral and design!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Janise

Janise · Married on 06/29/2019

Evelisa took what was in my mind and was able to execute exactly what I invisioned and even more.

Evelisa from the moment we met was friendly and professional. She took my vision and added ideas that I thought I couldn’t have. She made our dreams come true for our modern industrial wedding.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Christine · Married on 05/18/2019

Incredible

From design to experience, working with Evelisa was incredible. She was super flexible, creative, and helped me bring my dream florals to life!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Evelisa Floral & Design 10
    Evelisa Floral & Design 11

Daniella · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely beautiful! Wonderful person, wonderful service. She made my floral vision come to life and then some :)

Sent on 10/12/2018
  • Destiny

Destiny Jaquez · Married on 09/21/2018

Beautiful floral arrangements!

I highly recommend Evelisa’s Floral and Design! Meeting her for our consultation was so easy and comforting since I knew nothing about flowers. All I knew was my color scheme and that I wanted romantic fall floral arrangements. Giving Evelisa total control of the flowers made wedding planning just a bit easier. She was very professional throughout the entire process. She was able to accommodate my last minute requests. Our floral arrangements came out beautiful. They made our hall look warm and romantic. You’ll be lucky to have Evelisa as part of your wedding planning!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Evelisa Floral & Design 12
    Evelisa Floral & Design 13
    Evelisa Floral & Design 14

Marquila · Married on 09/15/2018

Evelisa was amazing, she brought my dreams to reality. Was very professional and patience and always will to accommodate all my changes.

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Evelisa Floral & Design 15
    Evelisa Floral & Design 16
    Evelisa Floral & Design 17

Stephanie · Married on 08/25/2018

I used Evelisa Floral & Design for my wedding, and I am beyond happy we made that decision! Not only is she amazing at what she does, but she is also kind, warm and welcoming. She has such a positive vibe that it makes wedding stress nonexistent when speaking with her. She is extremely professional, knowledgable and helpful. I was not the best at explaining what I want, but she understood everything and got it perfect the day of the wedding. She also met with us as often as we wanted and always seem to know exactly what we were looking for. She truly designed the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces! I highly recommend using Evelisa Floral & Design for any event, she makes the day look and feel even more beautiful with her unique touch!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Evelisa Floral & Design 18
    Evelisa Floral & Design 19

Luba · Married on 05/26/2018

Evelisa is amazing! ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND. She quickly understood our vision and color scheme for the wedding and suggested beautiful floral arrangements mindful of our budget. She is so easy to partner with and her responsiveness, positivity, and helpfulness are so appreciated! The center pieces were stunning!! The wedding party flowers were perfect and the ceremony floral sweeps were spot on! We would wholeheartedly recommend working with Evelisa!

Sent on 06/03/2018
  • Josh & Justine

Justine · Married on 05/19/2018

Evelisa was a dream to work with! She was extremely responsive via email (my preferred method of communicating with my wedding vendors), her prices were VERY reasonable, and she was incredibly flexible with our schedule and the last minute venue change due to rain.
    Our flowers were absolutely stunning, and I'm still smiling thinking about how gorgeous my bouquet turned out.
    I highly recommend Evelisa for wedding florals! In fact, I referred her to one of my coworkers who ended up hiring her for their wedding as well :)

Sent on 05/25/2018
    Evelisa Floral & Design 20
    Evelisa Floral & Design 21

Janneyn · Married on 04/22/2018

Evelisa and her team are amazing at what they do. Everything from the consultation to delivery was professional and EASY! She really works within your budget, never pressuring you for an up-sell. No matter your budget, Evelisa delivers the most beautiful arrangements flawlessly and seemingly effortless. If you are looking for a florist that is all on your side and wants the best for you, Evelisa floral and design is the way to go! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Tricia · Married on 10/07/2017

Evelisa exceeded my expectations. I was a little lost on florals but had a general image in my head. Without much direction from me, Evelisa was able to capture exactly what I had in mind. My bridal bouquet was nothing short of stunning and my centerpieces/large arrangements were just gorgeous. Even the guy's boutonnieres were unique and perfect. If you have any doubts or lack the creative gene like myself, Evelisa will take the reigns and deliver your vision. I really could not have made anything any better than it was. And her pricing was also very reasonable which didn't hurt :) Thank you Evelisa!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Keisha · Married on 09/17/2017

Evelisa completely understood our vision from the beginning. Super professional, super friendly and the flowers were absolutely stunning. I don't plan on getting married again, but if I were, she'd be my first call.

Sent on 09/25/2017
    Evelisa Floral & Design 22

Debbie lee · Married on 07/15/2017

I was referred to Evelisa by another vendor. I was searching for a florist but the prices were ridiculous. I schedule an appointment to see her for a consultation and I was amazed on how professional, affordable she is. I was so happy I met her. During my consultation I decided to work with her and I am glad I did. She made my wedding look so Beautiful and elegant. What surprised me was I didn't know much about flowers etc so she was the one suggesting all the ideas to me and she did it within my budget. If I have another event that requires a florist, I will definitely u see her again

Sent on 10/20/2017

Tazia · Married on 07/07/2017

From start to finish Evelisa was so professional, accommodating, and flexible. For a person who isn't at all familiar with flowers once I told her my vision she did all the work and created the most beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres. She provided a unique design for the sweetheart table, and even gave advice on the linen colors that would go best. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Gabriela · Married on 06/25/2017

Is been 6 months since our wedding but we can say we were really happy with all the decoration from evelissa we really loved it !
    We were happy with her flexibility and trying to stay in our budget! would definitely recommend !

Sent on 12/06/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2017

Evelisa was a pleasure to work with. I am not a person who knows flower names but for my wedding I gave her a idea of the look I was going for and she exceeded. I would recommend her to anyone that I know and will use her again and again.

Sent on 09/26/2017

June · Married on 12/30/2015

Sheer elegance describes Evelisa’s work. The bouquet, centerpieces, boutonnieres and corsages that she created for my daughter’s wedding, were absolutely beautiful. “Stunning”, to quote one of our guests!

I came to Evelisa having interacted with other floral designers, but feeling that they lacked the delicate and creative touch that I wanted reflected in in the simple, but elegant arrangements requested. Evelisa was so calm and helpful in sharing her expertise, as we discussed my daughter’s desires for her special day and how to carry them out. Evelisa was thorough, professional and precise in interpreting, clearly articulating, and creating the arrangements and accents in keeping with our vision for the wedding.

The wedding day she and her team worked their magic. When the bouquet and corsages arrived they were so beautifully packaged we thought a gift had arrived for my daughter! This is an example of the special touch that Evelisa adds to her work.

I can’t speak highly enough about Evelisa Floral & Design, and I recommend her services to anyone seeking creative, elegant arrangements that exceed your expectations, at a reasonable price. Needless to say, we were very pleased and will use her services again.

~ June Gray Fletcher ~

Sent on 01/31/2016

Arianna · Married on 12/11/2015

Evelisa Floral & Design was nothing but professional. My husband and I did not have to worry about anything. We told Evelisa what we liked and desired for our special day and she made it all come true. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Maria · Married on 08/02/2015

I met with Evelisa several times around May 2015 to plan my wedding flowers and decorations. She was very kind, and honest on what type of style and flowers would work best for me, the pallet (my colors were mint and peach) and more importantly my budget. She kept in constant contact with me making me feel very assured that everything would be beautiful. My husband and I are very simple but Evelisa and her team manage to make my simple wedding very beautiful and elegant she took my country chic/birds wedding to a whole new level that I never thought possible .
    I was floored when I saw how the church was decorated. It was one surprise after another. She created an atmosphere that was elegant intimate and beautiful for me, my husband and all our friends and family. There were chandeliers, bird cages, lanterns with flowers. She also managed to add a special touch by adding a single flower in between the chairs, it was soft and beautiful. She did the same with the reception hall, she crafted trees with flowers and beading, there was a sign with flowers of mine and my husbands initials. Everyone loved the centerpieces of painted mason jars with wild flowers. It went perfect with our theme and location.
    I had told Evelisa to surprise me with my bouquet, simple but pretty is what I said when she asked me. I cried when I saw my bouquet it was exactly how I imagined. It had my favorite flowers (Gerber Daisies) with cranberries, twine and lace that match my dress. The bridesmaids also had peach color Gerber daisies groomsmen had succulents and cranberry that they absolutely love. She also made a few corsages and boutonnieres for various family members which they were very touched.
    I am so thankful for all Evelisa's time and effort she put for our wedding. She even helped me stay calm when I was freaking out a few days before the wedding. I highly recommend her and I will probably will ask for her services again for any other event I have.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Abigail · Married on 06/26/2015

I approached Evelisa Floral & Design because I was looking for a creative and reliable florist who could capture my ideas and recreate them for my wedding.

Evelisa Floral & Design helped me when I needed her most. A previous floral contract fell through and I was left high and dry a week before my event. My husband reached out to Evelisa, who gladly worked with our budget in such a short amount of time. A complete lifesaver! I could not begin to express the relief she restored for us after a stressful turn of events. Thank you !

The result was phenomenal! The flowers were created beautifully and we're arranged better than my specifications.

One thing I liked was the professionalism. The office space was soothing and inviting. Evelisa had such a calm demeanor; all while I was panicking but she helped us find solace and gave us the confidence to know that we were back on track with our wedding plans.

I found the experience very positive. I love Evelisa and I am so thankful for all that she did to make our special day, truly magical.

I would recommend Evelisa Floral & Design to people who need a reliable, creative, friendly and honest florist. The service was top notch and the pricing was extremely fair.

Thank you can only say so much but I hope that your business continues to thrive and flourish. Choosing Evelisa Floral &Design is an easy choice to make for every special occassion.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Damaris · Married on 08/26/2018

2.8
      2.5
      3.0
      1.5
      2.5

It saddens me to write this review because Evelisa is a very nice person however...... I was hit with unwanted surprises the day of my wedding. I found this florist at a bridal expo. Although i was able to reach the florist and speak with her pertaining changes I was highly disappointed the day of my wedding. My bouquet was completely wrong. I asked for blush and ivory roses with iridescent extra fine glitter white spray roses and white dendrobium orchids. My bouquet was baby pink roses and white/ivory roses with baby breaths! I CONTINUOUSLY expressed that I did not want baby pink in fact i hate baby pink! I wanted BLUSH. She assured me she understood. In addition to that my bouquet holder was gold and after a conversation about not being able to get the holder i wanted gold I decided on a silver holder. She took it upon her self to spray paint the holder which made it look dingy and throughout the night of my wedding my hands were so sticky from the holder!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Evelisa Floral & Design's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to offer us your feedback. We deeply regret your experience with your bouquet. My goal is the total satisfaction of our clients and to provide beautiful arrangements. I would like to discuss the mishap if you have the time.