Eve Watters Reviews

45 | Charlottesville, VA

45 Reviews for Eve Watters

Emily · Married on 06/30/2018

Eve was absolutely wonderful! Her music is breathtaking and it set the perfect mood for our June brunch wedding! Going in, my husband and I didn't have a very concrete idea of what songs to request, so we discussed some of our musical likes with Eve and she helped us pick out absolutely perfect songs for our wedding. Eve's music is truly magical and I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Lindsey · Married on 11/04/2017

I can't compliment Eve enough! She is incredibly talented and added such a beautiful and unique touch to our ceremony. Her repertoire is lengthy and spans multiple genres. She is so pleasant to work with and truly takes the time to get to know you and your style. 10 out of 10 would recommend.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Mrs. Watters was and amazing addition to our wedding day. All of our guests were in awe of her flawless musical selections. Prior to the wedding day, Mrs. Watters was available via email whenever I had "just one more question." We were so fortunate to have Mrs. Watters as a harpist on our big day!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Sisc · Married on 05/21/2017

Eve and her violinist performed flawlessly. They knew exactly what we wanted, reasonably priced, and great to work with. True professionals!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Sandra · Married on 03/28/2017

If beautiful music and warmth in presentation is what you are looking for, then Eve is the right artist for you. She is engaging, knowledgeable and very talented. We thoroughly enjoyed her and would book her again, no question.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Lynda · Married on 02/03/2017

Eve was a delight! She planned and prepared for the theme of our event, was engaging with the audience, and everyone had a wonderful evening!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/03/2016

We loved working with Eve throughout our planning process. She was very responsive and professional. And her beautiful harp music added a great deal of elegance and sophistication to our wedding ceremony. We cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/13/2016

leanne · Married on 08/06/2016

Eve was such a pleasure to work with. Everyone loved her beautiful music! She really made my wedding special and unique.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Lori · Married on 07/09/2016

Eve Watters recently played for my daughter's garden wedding. It was absolutely beautiful. Her expertise, professionalism and beautiful music helped to make the wedding a very lovely occasion! So glad we found her!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Anastasia · Married on 07/08/2016

Eve was very flexible and was able to help us when our ceremony music fell through at the last minute. She was so kind and helpful throughout the planning process and we loved having her be a part of our day!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Megan · Married on 06/26/2016

Working with Eve was a wonderful experience! She was prompt, responsive, helpful and just a truly amazing addition to our wedding day. Working with her was effortless and I could tell that I could completely trust her from day one- I never had to worry about anything. While I did not get to enjoy her playing as much as I would have liked (since I was the last one in and the first one out), many of our guests commented on her beautiful music. We were so grateful to have her as a part of our special day!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Svetlana · Married on 06/05/2016

Eve gets top ratings in all categories, because from the very beginning she was really easy to work with, prepared the music we requested, and played beautifully at our ceremony. She filled all the right moments with music which would have otherwise been filled with awkward silence. Great value as well. Highly recommend!

Svetlana and Roman

Sent on 06/16/2016

Kristina · Married on 05/14/2016

I can't say enough good things about Eve Watters. I'm so glad we found her and she was able to play the harp for our wedding. She played during the ceremony and cocktail hour. Our guests thought she was amazing. She always responded to my emails right away and even made me feel better when I ran into a few bumps along the way! She was able to learn a song for us that we requested to be played while the mothers and grandmothers were seated. I just wish I had some time to spend with her on the actual day! She is one of the sweetest people I've ever met!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Eve was absolutely incredible. I asked her to provide classical music for the procession and the cocktail hour. Her talent with the harp will take your breath away. One of my biggest regrets is that I didn't have time to just sit and listen to her play.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Stacey · Married on 04/22/2016

Eve was amazing! We had a special song requested and she learned it in time for the wedding, only 3 months notice, and shortened it to make it work perfectly for the precessional. She helped me quite a bit and ensured me not to stress music and she will take care of everything. As she said, the music was the easiest part! She also played outside for my ceremony even though it rained and that was so hugely appreciated. I have and will continue to recommend her to anyone I know getting married.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Jamie · Married on 04/02/2016

Eve was wonderful to work with! She is so talented and knowledgeable in her craft, we let her take the reins and play her selection of songs--and it was perfect! It was one less decision I had to make and worry over. Although, if we had wanted to create our own playlist, Eve makes it super easy to do so. Everyone commented on what a nice touch it was to have a harpist at the wedding--it was certainly special!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Eve Watters is a very accomplished harpist, and we were so happy that she could play at our wedding. Her music was absolutely beautiful - such a nice touch - and helped create the perfect atmosphere for our ceremony. Eve was a delight to work with. During the planning process, she provided many samples of her work and was very responsive to our requests. We are happy to highly recommend this very special talent.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Working with Eve was a joy due to both her professionalism and flexibility. She provided quick responses to emails and worked with my wife and me over the phone to identify our needs for our wedding ceremony. Her playing provided the perfect ambience during our outdoor spring ceremony at Veritas. I would recommend her to anyone looking for skilled, passionate harpist.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Erin · Married on 12/21/2014

Eve was flexible and easy to work with as I was planning my wedding from Texas. She was also very helpful with helping me select the music for the ceremony. Eve's music was absolutely beautiful and I would strongly recommend her to anyone. Additionally, her prices are very reasonable. I was initially planning to hire a string quartet but after discovering how expensive that would be I began to look elsewhere. The harp is beautiful and sounds full even with just one (especially compared to a solo violinist) and I would definitely recommend a harpist if you're trying to keep costs down.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Elaine · event on 12/07/2014

Eve Watters embodies the age old art of carrying people back to their roots through music and story. Eve was our Christmas program at the Louisa County Historical Society and held an audience of 25 adults spellbound for an hour and a half. Her disarming personality and soul-felt musical style allowed those gathered in front of our 18th Century hearth to leave visibly relaxed, warmed to the core, and with a fresh sense of the joy of living and human companionship. No wonder an evening with an artist like Eve was thought to be the highest form of entertainment for centuries.

Sent on 12/23/2014
  • User4488048 · event on 10/13/2014

I was in charge for the musical talent for our concert season. Eve was one of four concerts held this season for a membership of about 80 members of our music appreciation society. These members are quite discerning true music critics. I was somewhat concerned since she had not entertained with us in other seasons. Usually we have only classical chamber music but I selected Ms. Watters since I had also hired her for my daughter's wedding and I wanted to introduce her to my friends in the music soceity. Eve performed a varied concert with no less that 3 different harps and included lovely narrative regarding the music. Needless to say, the concert was a hit. The variety she added was very welcome and many people engaged her in conversation after and she so graciously entertained their questions and was quick to offer them better views of the instruments. We would not hesitate to invite her back!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Amy · Married on 08/30/2014

We asked Eve Watters to play at our ceremony along with a violinist she works with. They were both wonderful, and the music was so beautiful at the ceremony! During the planning stages, Eve likes to keep everything as low stress as possible for the bride. We filled out a sheet with our music preferences and any specific requests and she did the rest! Eve's repertoire includes all of the usual classical music, but she also offers some modern songs. Our wedding party entered to Hey There Delilah played on the harp and violin (sounds crazy but it was absolutely beautiful). Eve was so enthusiastic about playing the song and we are so happy we trusted her with everything! Thank you Eve for everything!!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Cassandra · Married on 05/25/2014

Eve was wonderful to work with leading up to our wedding, and her music was perfect for our ceremony and cocktail hour! She is an extremely talented harpist and offers a wide range of musical styles to suit different tastes. Before our wedding, we didn’t have as much time as we would have liked to listen to sample songs or make musical selections; Eve was very kind in providing us with guidance and suggestions to match our wedding style and preferences. She was spot on, and everything flowed beautifully on our wedding day. Having her music playing softly in the background – and more prominently during special moments, like my walk down the aisle – created an incredibly special atmosphere. Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without her!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Sherry · event on 04/01/2014

Danville Community College had Eve perform for our annual Celebration of the Arts and were very happy to have done so! Eve gave a fabulous presentation of beautiful music and a bit of history of the Celtic harp for our group of college students and members of the community. She was most appreciated, and the audience was disappointed when the hour was over.

Eve's music is lovely, and she is very easy to work with. We will definitely have her back in the future!

Sent on 04/21/2014