Eve Watters Reviews

51 | Charlottesville, VA

51 Reviews for Eve Watters

Mike · Married on 12/10/2020

Eve did an absolutely beautiful job!

We were rushing to get everything done for our wedding and picked from one of Eve's list of beautiful music to play when guests waited, the processional, recessional, and when Lara walked down the aisle. It really made all the difference in our wedding and Eve was extremely flexible and even willing to learn songs for the ceremony! It was truly beautiful and we absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a unique moment in their wedding, cocktail hour, reception, or any celebration!

Sent on 12/08/2020

Teresa F. · Married on 10/22/2020

Eve Watters

Eve was wonderful to work with and did an amazing job!!!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Lara

Lara M. · Married on 10/12/2020

Made our ceremony

She played perfectly, and the music really set the tone of our entire ceremony. She has a HUGE repertoire. She can do classical, modern, and other. I walked down the aisle to “A thousand years”, nearly cried, and walked back out with my husband to “Marry you” -it was so perfect. I wish I could have heard more of what she played while people were waiting but everyone was very impressed with her. Reasonable $, worth every penny. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Tonya R. · Married on 06/17/2020

Beautiful Harp Ceremony

Thank you Eve! You gave us such a beautiful ceremony with the harp! I appreciate your assistance with song selection and what would work best. I’d highly recommend Eve Watters - her talent and professionalism was impeccable. ❤️

Sent on 11/13/2020

Laura P. · Married on 05/23/2020

Beautiful Harp Music

I highly recommend Eve!!! She is very professional, flexible, and delightful to work with. The harp music she played at my daughter's ceremony added romance and magic to the atmosphere! Eve is such a talent! Her music just charms the ears! Wedding was suppose to be in May and move to Oct due to Covid. Eve was so easy, flexible and encouraging during this time. We went from 120 guest to 24 but it was still beautiful and Eve and her harp music made it magical!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Lauren W. · Married on 05/16/2020

Perfection!

Eve's music was so lovely. We hired her to play for our ceremony. While speaking with Eve prior to the event she was always so sweet and helpful. I highly recommend hiring her for your event.

Sent on 10/11/2020

Emily · Married on 06/30/2018

Eve was absolutely wonderful! Her music is breathtaking and it set the perfect mood for our June brunch wedding! Going in, my husband and I didn't have a very concrete idea of what songs to request, so we discussed some of our musical likes with Eve and she helped us pick out absolutely perfect songs for our wedding. Eve's music is truly magical and I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Lindsey · Married on 11/04/2017

I can't compliment Eve enough! She is incredibly talented and added such a beautiful and unique touch to our ceremony. Her repertoire is lengthy and spans multiple genres. She is so pleasant to work with and truly takes the time to get to know you and your style. 10 out of 10 would recommend.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Mrs. Watters was and amazing addition to our wedding day. All of our guests were in awe of her flawless musical selections. Prior to the wedding day, Mrs. Watters was available via email whenever I had "just one more question." We were so fortunate to have Mrs. Watters as a harpist on our big day!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Sisc · Married on 05/21/2017

Eve and her violinist performed flawlessly. They knew exactly what we wanted, reasonably priced, and great to work with. True professionals!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Sandra · Married on 03/28/2017

If beautiful music and warmth in presentation is what you are looking for, then Eve is the right artist for you. She is engaging, knowledgeable and very talented. We thoroughly enjoyed her and would book her again, no question.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Lynda · Married on 02/03/2017

Eve was a delight! She planned and prepared for the theme of our event, was engaging with the audience, and everyone had a wonderful evening!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/03/2016

We loved working with Eve throughout our planning process. She was very responsive and professional. And her beautiful harp music added a great deal of elegance and sophistication to our wedding ceremony. We cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Leanne · Married on 08/06/2016

Eve was such a pleasure to work with. Everyone loved her beautiful music! She really made my wedding special and unique.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Lori · Married on 07/09/2016

Eve Watters recently played for my daughter's garden wedding. It was absolutely beautiful. Her expertise, professionalism and beautiful music helped to make the wedding a very lovely occasion! So glad we found her!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Anastasia · Married on 07/08/2016

Eve was very flexible and was able to help us when our ceremony music fell through at the last minute. She was so kind and helpful throughout the planning process and we loved having her be a part of our day!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Megan · Married on 06/26/2016

Working with Eve was a wonderful experience! She was prompt, responsive, helpful and just a truly amazing addition to our wedding day. Working with her was effortless and I could tell that I could completely trust her from day one- I never had to worry about anything. While I did not get to enjoy her playing as much as I would have liked (since I was the last one in and the first one out), many of our guests commented on her beautiful music. We were so grateful to have her as a part of our special day!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Svetlana · Married on 06/05/2016

Eve gets top ratings in all categories, because from the very beginning she was really easy to work with, prepared the music we requested, and played beautifully at our ceremony. She filled all the right moments with music which would have otherwise been filled with awkward silence. Great value as well. Highly recommend!

Svetlana and Roman

Sent on 06/16/2016

Claira · Married on 06/04/2016

Eve was simply wonderful! The harp added such beauty and class to my wedding. Everyone loved the music selection. She was very kind and accommodating. Brides, if you want to really want to wow your guests at the ceremony, go with Eve and her harp. The music was very lovely, I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Kristina · Married on 05/14/2016

I can't say enough good things about Eve Watters. I'm so glad we found her and she was able to play the harp for our wedding. She played during the ceremony and cocktail hour. Our guests thought she was amazing. She always responded to my emails right away and even made me feel better when I ran into a few bumps along the way! She was able to learn a song for us that we requested to be played while the mothers and grandmothers were seated. I just wish I had some time to spend with her on the actual day! She is one of the sweetest people I've ever met!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Eve was absolutely incredible. I asked her to provide classical music for the procession and the cocktail hour. Her talent with the harp will take your breath away. One of my biggest regrets is that I didn't have time to just sit and listen to her play.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Stacey · Married on 04/22/2016

Eve was amazing! We had a special song requested and she learned it in time for the wedding, only 3 months notice, and shortened it to make it work perfectly for the precessional. She helped me quite a bit and ensured me not to stress music and she will take care of everything. As she said, the music was the easiest part! She also played outside for my ceremony even though it rained and that was so hugely appreciated. I have and will continue to recommend her to anyone I know getting married.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Jamie · Married on 04/02/2016

Eve was wonderful to work with! She is so talented and knowledgeable in her craft, we let her take the reins and play her selection of songs--and it was perfect! It was one less decision I had to make and worry over. Although, if we had wanted to create our own playlist, Eve makes it super easy to do so. Everyone commented on what a nice touch it was to have a harpist at the wedding--it was certainly special!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Eve Watters is a very accomplished harpist, and we were so happy that she could play at our wedding. Her music was absolutely beautiful - such a nice touch - and helped create the perfect atmosphere for our ceremony. Eve was a delight to work with. During the planning process, she provided many samples of her work and was very responsive to our requests. We are happy to highly recommend this very special talent.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Working with Eve was a joy due to both her professionalism and flexibility. She provided quick responses to emails and worked with my wife and me over the phone to identify our needs for our wedding ceremony. Her playing provided the perfect ambience during our outdoor spring ceremony at Veritas. I would recommend her to anyone looking for skilled, passionate harpist.

Sent on 08/11/2015