Eve Rox Photography Reviews

41 | Long Beach, CA

41 Reviews for Eve Rox Photography

41 Eve Rox Photography Reviews

cleira · Married on 10/27/2018

Eve is passionate about her work and it is evident in each of her photos. She photographed our engagement photos in Las Vegas, Nevada and are extremely happy with our photos. We are also appreciative of her professionalism and attention to detail. She was attentive to our needs and wants throughout the entire photo shoot. We were super nervous but Eve made us feel comfortable from the very beginning. She is a beautiful soul with an amazing talent of capturing the romance and love between two people. It was such a positive and memorable experience working with her!

Eve Rox Photography 11
  • Z

Zia · Married on 03/31/2018

There aren’t enough words to effectively convey the gratitude my husband and I have for Eve. I found her on Instagram a year before our wedding and there was something simple but extremely unique about her photos, not overdone but still magnifying every single natural detail about the couples she shot and the elements around them. I reached out (nervous about the thought of using someone I found on social media, I’m still an old school girl at heart) and she was so open and made me feel like she wanted to get to know us and our story even more so than just wanting our business.

My (then) fiancé and I met her for dinner and he’s always skeptical and reserved about most everything, but midway through our conversation it was clear, he wanted Eve to be our photographer just as much as I did.

From our engagement photos at Venice Beach to everything leading up to our wedding day, Eve was there for and with us. Connecting with our planner, giving us suggestions we’d never have thought of, and helping us start to cultivate the vision for our special day. Even down to the venue selection (Carondelet House in DTLA), Eve was the first to suggest it to us and she knew that it was the perfect space for our “interesting” personalities.

When I look back on the day and everything leading up to it, I have to include Eve in the picture. She’s an INCREDIBLE photographer, with an unbelievable eye for detail, she’s also patient, kind and compassionate and that comes across in how she engages with you but also how she illustrates your story on camera. People are mesmerized by our photos and are constantly saying “whoever you had as a photographer brought their A game!” And it’s true, Eve is a rare creative talent, I’m so grateful to have had her as part of our wedding experience, but even more so grateful to have had the opportunity to begin to cultivate a friendship with her. If you want uniquely beautiful photos with someone amazing to work with, look no further, Eve Rox!

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Eve Rox Photography 19
    Eve Rox Photography 20
    Eve Rox Photography 21

Eve Rox Photography's reply:

I’m almost in tears here. Thank you so much for the beautiful words. Thank you for being an amazing couple. My heart is full. ❤️

Melissa · Married on 01/06/2018

Eve is a phenomenal photographer. From our first meeting with her I loved her and knew she would be amazing! Our pictures came out beautifully. Eve captured every special moment, even those that we missed ourselves, and has such a good eye. You can tell she loves her work in the way she lights up while taking photos and finds cool shots in unexpected places. We look at our pictures all the time and I’m so grateful to have found her!

Eve Rox Photography 22
    Eve Rox Photography 23

Ariel · Married on 12/30/2017

Eve is truly an amazing and caring wedding photographer and person! Eve photographed my sister's wedding and upon meeting her and seeing her work, I knew she would be the perfect person to photograph my own wedding a few months later. She is thoughtful about creating images that capture the love between you and your partner. She is personable, funny, creative, and the perfect person to capture your wedding through photos. Her work is beautiful. The pictures we received during our engagement photo session and the wedding were gorgeous. We received so many compliments about them (and her!) and each shot was so beautiful and perfect. I definitely encourage you to use Eve as your wedding photographer. You will not be disappointed!

Aryn · Married on 11/05/2017

What can I say about our photographer, Evelyn? Wow. Theres a lot I want to say but I just want to express the bullet points -- she was so amazing, professional, and helpful. We changed our wedding from an elopement to an actual ceremony, and she agreed to the date changes. Not only that but she went and above and beyond to help me with the actual wedding planning, helping me with so many details and things I didn't have any clue how to do. Just so so helpful, even when that wasn't part of her job at all and wasn't required. It felt like she really actually did care about wanting us to have the wedding we wanted, and was always so easy to get ahold of and quick to respond to any questions. She did an amazing job at our wedding and got some really beautiful photos of us which we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Additionally, after the wedding our photos were ready pretty quickly and she made it simple to access and order prints that we wanted. Then a few weeks later we got a package in the mail and it was a beautiful one-of-a-kind flash drive with our photos and some prints that she had done as well. It was just really amazing and I am so thankful that she was there to capture our big day and to help us so much. Highly recommend!!

Chelseah · Married on 10/21/2017

After reviewing so many portfolios and talking to many local wedding photographers, we were so happy we came across Eve on Instagram! We had a very intimate wedding, and Eve stepped up and made sure everything went smoothly. Not only do we have beautiful photographs of our wedding day but we have amazing engagement photos with our dog! She even surprised us with a very sweet gift a few months after the wedding.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Eve Rox Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Chelseah. Your wedding was one to remember. Love intimate weddings. Much love to you both. :)
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 10/20/2017

I absolutely loved Eve's service. She was friendly and made us feel at ease. She was very flexible and was helpful. I can't wait to see the final photos! I would highly recommend her. I feel extremely lucky to have found her!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Eve Rox Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Liz. You guys were the best! I can't wait to send you the final photos. :)

Chad · Married on 09/30/2017

The package that we purchased, which was very reasonably priced for the amount of work that goes into it, included both engagement and wedding photos. Due to the fact that my wife and I live in San Jose and are planning a wedding in Los Angeles, it was quite difficult to schedule a time where we could both be in the same place at the same time. Eve went above an beyond any expectation that we had when she offered to do our engagement photos in San Francisco. When we finally met face-to-face for the first time, it was as if we were long-time friends reuniting. The conversation was easy and the jokes were flying! We hit up two separate spots (Magnolia Brewing Co. and Clarion Alley) and the interactions just felt SO natural. We finished up and said our goodbyes until the wedding day (sadly).

On the wedding day, Eve and Edith were beyond prepared; they knew what to do, when to do it, who to talk to, how to talk to them, and every little detail that allowed our day to simply flow while they captured it seamlessly. They were able to capture photos candidly when needed, while also being able to direct us in such a way that helped us express our personalities freely! And finally, the reception. Having them there was not only a blessing, but an absolute pleasure. I can remember seeing them on the dance floor and smiling because they were not just there to photograph the best night of my life, they were there to experience it WITH US. Towards the end of the night when they finished up, my wife and I thanked

Nikki · Married on 09/24/2017

My partner and I initially found Eve’s photos on Instagram. We emailed her, along with a few other photographers, to inquire about pricing and availability. Even from the first email encounter, working with Eve was incredible easy and stress-free. We felt confident in choosing her as our wedding photographer.

A couple months after signing the contract (with about 6 months to go before the wedding), I received an email from Eve out of the blue. She was going to be in the Bay Area shooting other events, and wanted to offer a free engagement session for us in her downtime. We initially had not wanted to take engagement photos — my partner and I don’t like having our picture taken! — but we are so glad we did. Those photos, like the photos on the day of our wedding, turned out gorgeously.

I would recommend Eve to any couple for their wedding day. She is so easy to work with, has a great sense of humor, and makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera — even if you are like us and usually hate it. You can’t go wrong with Eve!

Sent on 06/17/2018
    Eve Rox Photography 24
    Eve Rox Photography 25
    Eve Rox Photography 26
    Eve Rox Photography 27

Eve Rox Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful words. It means so much to me that you both loved your photos. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Much love to both of you. :)

Craig · Married on 09/10/2017

Eve is a hard working, dedicated and highly skilled photographer. Despite the 90 degree heat and my crazy family and friends meeting one another Eve kept her cool and snapped the memorable moments of the evening. I work in film and have hired countless crew members for shoots over the years and have rarely seen someone work so hard. I kept looking over my shoulder during important moments to catch her attention and she was already there while still giving me personal space to enjoy the special day. The photos have a candid quality to them just like I discussed with Eve beforehand and look fantastic. We received a few photos right after the wedding and the rest within the time outlined in the agreement. Choose Eve!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Eve Rox Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Craig and Tanny for the beautiful words. Means so much to me. Much love to both of you! :)
  • F

Fanny · Married on 08/05/2017

We worked with Eve Rox to photograph our wedding this summer. We are beyond happy with the results. She is friendly, warm and makes you feel comfortable right away. Contact was easy, effortless and she responded promptly to all inquiries. She answered all of our questions and offered her expertise with suggestions. We could not have asked for more beautiful photographs. We feel like she truly captures who we are and all of the significant moments on our wedding day!

Vera · Married on 07/28/2017

Eve is detail oriented. She is very passionate on photography . Our engagement and wedding photos came out beautiful . She takes her time to get to know her clients . She is also very prompt in delivering photos! All our photos were high quality and we love every single one of them .

Paula · Married on 06/17/2017

Where do I even being with Eve. I'll start by saying she was heaven sent (no im not being dramatic ). We originally had someone else do our engagement photos and we're going to use them for wedding as well, we got a random email saying they booked someone else for our date. Frantically we looked high and low, emailed, asked around... then my husband (fiancé then) scrolled through Instagram photos and found..... EVE ROX! Oh my gosh we fell in love with her photos. We contacted Eve and from the beginning she was so friendly and funny (you need that while you're wedding planning). She was always available to review her contract, so helpful to answer questions, and when we had to talk dollar bills she was more than willing to sit down with us and work out the best deal for both sides. Her payment plan is also amazing. You make a deposit then pay monthly, this is amazing since most vendors have you pay everything upfront or your wedding month. She will always check in with you, guide you through the picture process (giving her lists of people you want photographed, photo ideas, etc..), she's always willing to help. Her photo albums are so easy to share and you have 100% control and rights to your photos! You get all of her edited photos and you can download them directly or print straight from the site. No matter what curve balls get thrown your way on your day, Eve WILL have you covered. If you're looking for someone who will go above and beyond and show you so much kindness and love.. Eve is your girl! Everyone still talks about our photos. I think what stands out the most about her photos are the warmth and colors. They're so unique. There's a warmth you feel. They're hip and cool but so romantic. They're warm and tender but not sappy. I promise you without a doubt choosing Eve will leave you so happy and you won't regret it. Once your big day is over all you have is memories, videos, and photos... you want her, you want her unique and beautiful gems!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Eve Rox Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the love Paula. Sending you both lots of love And hugs!

Chantelle · Married on 04/19/2017

Eve and Mariaella photographed our wedding in April 2017 and we could not have been happier with the experience and result! Eve is a gorgeous soul with amazing talent!!!

Eve first impressed us with her previous work capturing a couples special day, her work is breathtaking. Our first meeting (over Skype) was just so comfortable and familiar, we absolutely knew she would be the perfect fit for our wedding. We booked her in straight away - she is just so lovely!

Eve is incredibly responsive, accommodating and importantly has a brilliant eye for the perfect shot. Every shot from our wedding had us going "oh my goodness, I love it". Our friends and family all commented on the amazing photos we got from the day and how friendly and approachable our photographers were. I honestly feel so happy with our choice of wedding photographer, it's such an important element to get right for your day and you will not go wrong with Eve and her team!

We just had a ball and were so happy with our choice of photographer! Every picture, amazing!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Eve Rox Photography's reply:

Aw! Chantelle! Thank you so much for the lovely words. We are so grateful that we get amazing couples like you. You two are the sweetest! Thanks again for everything. Eve

DIANA · Married on 03/17/2017

There's so many things I can say about Eve. She was amazing. Very friendly, personality was awesome. She was very flexible. We had our civil ceremony in Santa Barbara and a gathering in Downtown Los Angeles. Eve was willing to split our time to be able to take photos at both location. Photos were amazing. We were very pleased with her services. We would recommend Eve to friends and family!!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Eve Rox Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Diana for the lovely words. Your elopement was beyond romantic. I will never forget it.

Tracie · Married on 02/17/2017

Having Eve Rox Photography was the best wedding planning decision we made. She is truly talented and can capture the love and romance more than I could even imagine. My husband and I are horrible at taking pictures and didn't think we would like one of both of us. I promised my husband that I wouldn't fill the house of wedding photos. But I literally love all of them. She is also the sweetest person and my entire wedding guest loved her. Plus she is a ninja when you are in the moment you don't think she was there and missed it. But then you see all the pictures and they are all amazing. Photos are the only thing you can take away after the day is done. I love that I have the best pictures to remember my special day.

Sent on 04/14/2017

Eve Rox Photography's reply:

Aw! Thank you so much for the kind words and love Tracie! Means a lot to me that I was able to capture your love. Thank you! :)

Kate · Married on 01/15/2017

We heard about Evelyn through our friend Edith, who works as Eve's associate, and my now wife and I hired the two of them to handle or engagement and wedding photography. They are both warm and caring humans and truly gifted photographers. My wife and I aren't the most natural in front of the camera (okay, that is the understatement of the year, LOL!) but they worked to make us feel as comfortable as possible. On our big day, they even brought each of us a coconut water to keep hydrated! So sweet and thoughtful. We laughed a lot during our shoots and the photos came out strikingly gorgeous. Their artistic eye was spot on and they really captured the essence of who we are as a couple. Highly recommend Eve Rox Photography for all of your photo needs. It can be scary entrusting some of the most important moments of your life with someone else, but you won't be let down by these gals.

Karen · Married on 11/26/2016

The best photographers very professional
    Picture quality was the best

Dolores · Married on 11/05/2016

I loved my engagement/wedding photos! Eve and Edith did an amazing job capturing such an important event in our lives. I hate getting my photo taken, but I definitely do not regret getting these memories captured. I wasn't sure if I'd be happy with how I looked, but once I saw the photos from the engagement session, I knew the wedding photos were going to be amazing. Both Eve and Edith were a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Eve Rox Photography.

Crystal · Married on 10/29/2016

Eve Rox Photography did an amazing job at our wedding. I felt like they were a part of our wedding party and really got to understand and know us to be able to capture who we are. Eve and Edith even helped me get my wedding dress on!

I loved the pictures and this was very reasonable priced.

Thank you Eve and Edith for capturing all the most important moments of our wedding so that we can relive over and over. :)

Ryan · Married on 10/21/2016

It was a pleasure working with Eve and Edith! They communicated well, were professional, and we couldn't be happier with their work. Planning everything with them up to the event was a breeze, and they were 100% prepared the day of our wedding. They worked within our timeline, and had their role planned from beginning to end. It was really nice knowing that they had everything covered on their side, and that gave us great peace of mind. The photos they shot were beautiful, and they did an incredible job capturing our day.

tl;dr: They were great, and we couldn't recommend Eve Rox highly enough!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Eve Rox Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Ryan and Alanna for letting us be there to document your day. So grateful for clients and now friends like you two. :) Hugs, Eve and Edith

Hailey · Married on 09/11/2016

Eve and Edith photographed my wedding in September and we are really happy with how the photographs turned out and the entire process of working with them.

They were very communicative, positive, honest and professional. And they are so fun to be around, which made the process easier and able for us to let loose a little more.

The end result were photographs that were more beautiful than I could have imagined. I cannot thank Eve and Edith enough for all the hard work they put into making our special day that much more beautiful. I look back at these photos with true joy every single time. Thank you again!

sara · Married on 09/09/2016

Seriously. I can't even put into words the heart, professionalism, poise and love these 2 embody. We will have them in our lives forever after they photographed and captured every moment of our love!!!!!!!!!! We love you 2 to the moon and back! HIRE THESE LADIES! ??

Clare · Married on 08/13/2016

Eve was great! We were able to skype with her before booking and we could tell she was very nice and laid back. The day of she arrived on time and was a delight to work with. She had good ideas for poses/locations in the botanical garden. The photos came out amazing! Her website accurately reflects her ability and she is just a incredibly nice person to work with. Highly recommend her. Getting her photos back this week has been the best part of the entire wedding experience!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Eve Rox Photography's reply:

Aw! Thank you so much Clare & Owen! We loved being there. Congrats! Much love. :)