Eva's Weddings Reviews

Eva's Weddings 5
Eva's Weddings 6
Eva's Weddings 7

Lee · Getting married on 03/28/2020

hello this is Robert and Lee eva you made our experience wonderful we got married at city hall on 3/29/17 nothing big but you made it extra special for us we are so grateful to have had you marry us thank you so much

Sent on 03/30/2017

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Dear Robert and Lee: thank so much for your gratitude. You are a couple much in love and I look forward to being part of your big wedding day.

Sarah Flores · Married on 12/21/2018

Beautiful experience

Great experience! Eva made this a very personal experience that celebrates our love

Sent on 12/23/2018

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Sarah, thank you for allowing Bianca and I the opportunity of sharing with you and celebrate with you your special day!

Jose Flores · Married on 12/21/2018

Tying the knot

It was a beautiful experience I would recommend her to anyone

Sent on 12/28/2018

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your review! For us, it was a great pleasure sharing your day! Wishing you much happiness

Eva

Samantha · Married on 11/16/2018

Awesome experience!

Eva and Bianca were simply astounding; extremely warm and welcoming and their level of professionalism was just exceptional. We had an emergency for our initial date and had to reschedule and Eva was so accommodating. We felt comfortable and at ease and most of all nonjudgmental. We are happy we chose Eva and we will definitely recommend her to our friends. Although, Eva didn’t officiate our ceremony but her daughter Bianca did, it was perfect and more than we could’ve asked for. Bianca was prepared, organized, and spoke with such enthusiasm and zest. And how can I forget that they gave us a bottle of champagne to add to our special day’s celebration? :) Muchas Gracias otra vez Eva and Bianca.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Samantha and Faith, thank you so much for your beautiful review! It was amazing to witness the love that you two share. It was really a pleasure for Bianca and I!

Katie · Married on 10/07/2018

Thank you Eva!

My husband and I had our bilingual wedding ceremony at Woodwinds in Branford on October 7th. Eva was so sweet, knowledgeable, and professional with the whole process, it couldn’t have gone any better! She eased any anxiety we had about the day and made sure we appreciated every moment. She made sure to include everything we wanted in the ceremony!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Katie and Carlos, I’m so grateful for this beautiful review! I truly enjoyed working with you both for almost two years. Your ceremony and reception were amazing! Thank you!!!

Daniela · Married on 09/28/2018

Eva was just amazing! She was super friendly and someone you could easily talk to. She was flexible and willing to really make the ceremony ours. She listened to all of our requests and worked with them perfectly. She was also super friendly with our families and constantly reached out to us to see how things were going (with our wedding and with our lives!). The most personable officiant out there! Thank you, Eva, for everything!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Ay Daniela! It makes me so happy to know that you enjoyed your ceremony. It was so relaxed. Your family and friends made it all worthwhile! Thank you!

lilian · Married on 09/23/2018

me and my husband just got married and Eva was amazing, I felt like she was someone I knew for a long time, she took her time to listen to what we wanted and helped us so much during the whole process, i would recommend her to anyone. thank you Eva for everything :)

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Eva's Weddings 12

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Lillian! The feeling is mutual. I enjoyed working with you! Thank you for everything! I’m so happy for you and Freddy. Loved the emotional vows!

Kayla · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I started planning our wedding ceremony about a year ago. It was really important to us that whoever was performing our ceremony was bilingual and open to merging our 2 cultures as they are a big part of who we are. From the start Eva was amazing. She invited us into her home on multiple occasions to begin customizing our ceremony and I felt she was able to capture who we are as individuals and who we are now as a married couple. Eva was always attentive and supportive throughout the process and the very day we said "I DO!". We could not have asked for anyone better to marry us and we are forever grateful to her.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Kayla and Orlando, thank you so much! It was a breeze working with you. You made it worthwhile! Thank you also for inviting me to your reception! I enjoyed everything, especially witnessing all your emotions and happiness and sharing with everyone.

Melissa · Married on 09/07/2018

Eva did an incredible job for our wedding. She made preparation easy with her experience and time in meeting with us in person. Although we wanted something simple, Eva made sure we were going to get exactly what we wanted, and she delivered. She took the time to know us as a couple and was very responsive to our questions through email and text. The day of the wedding, our guests raved at how beautiful the ceremony was...she has such a presence and her voice grasps everyone's attention. She translated portions of our script into Spanish for our guests who were Spanish-speaking only, and they were delighted at that surprise. Eva is very talented and was an essential part of our wedding day. We highly recommend her. ~Melissa & Dan

• Elena

Elena · Married on 08/17/2018

Since the day we met, Eva was just so lovely. We vibed so well and I instantly knew she had to officiate my wedding. She walked me through all types of ceremonies and was so helpful and also open to any ideas. She went above and beyond for our ceremony and it was everything I hoped for and MORE ! Best ceremony any bride could ever ask for! She translated in Spanish for my family as well and that was so thoughtful of her. I will happily tell anyone I know that is getting married all about her. You are a lucky bride if you get to have Eva !!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Elena and Kelvin, thank you for your amazing review. I could truly feel the love that you two shared on your wedding date! I loved your kids’ participation in the ceremony, and enjoyed your friend and family so much!

Lauren · Married on 08/05/2018

Eva was a warm and welcoming addition to our small elopement ceremony. She responded to my messages in a good timeframe, and was reassuring and helpful the whole time. We met with her and spoke for about an hour or so a week before the ceremony and she used that time to get to know us a little and personalized the service to our personalities.

We loved having Eva, would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Lauren and Matt, thank you so much for your kind words! Your love, emotion and excitement was so evident and touching. May you have a happy future together!
  • Z

Zulmary · Married on 07/23/2018

Eva, gracias por la ceremonia tan íntima y romántica que nos hiciste! Nos encantó y siempre la recordaremos con cariño. Definitivamente que recomendamos tus servicios a las parejas que deseen una ceremonia muy especial.

Gracias!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Zulmary y Luis, gracias por tus bellas palabras! Fue un honor casarlos y haber sido testigo del amor tan grande que se tienen. Felicidades!
    Eva

laura · Married on 06/23/2018

From the beginning to the end Eva was great! She really got to know us and was able to personalize our wedding. We were able to look at her draft and completely work with her to edit and change things around what we wanted. Our ceremony was beautiful many guests said it was actually their favorite part of the evening. We will remember her and our ceremony forever.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Laura and Kelvin, thank you for your amazing review!!! You two are a generous, fun couple and made me feel so welcome. I’m also thrilled that you and your guests loved it! I really enjoyed your family ❤️

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2018

Eva is amazing! She continuously went out of her way to help make our ceremony perfect!! Eva helped us design a bilingual ceremony that exceeded our expectations. She even help us get wireless mics last minute. Thank you Eva for all of your kindness and guidence, we absolutely loved our ceremony!!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Eva's Weddings 13
    Eva's Weddings 14
    Eva's Weddings 15

Thank you, Sarah and Julio for your great review!!! It was a day to remember

Kelly · Married on 05/26/2018

Eva officiated our wedding on 5/26/18, we couldn’t have asked for more. She made our ceremony special, not just with words but also with her demeanor and genuine happiness for us. Prior to the ceremony, we met with her at her lovely home, where she made us feel extremely welcome. She listened to everything we had to say, and took it all into consideration when working on our personalized ceremony. Even though there were some bridezilla moments, Eva was patient and gracious. We are forever grateful that she was our officiant, and that it will be a part of our memories forever. Thank you Eva!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Kelly, I truly enjoyed working with you. I loved that you and Aaron were my partners from day one in creating a ceremony which was perfect for you two❤️ Thank you so much! Eva

Rosalyn · Married on 04/06/2018

Eva's weddings did an incredible job of making our special day very wonderful. My husband and I felt very happy with the time our officiant spent with us making this wedding unforgettable. Thank you so much Eva's weddings!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Terrence and Rosalyn, I’m so happy your day was incredible! Your happiness and memories is what we strive for. Thank you so much!

Brenda · Married on 11/13/2017

Eva is the most charismatic person we've ever met . She made our moment special. We thankful for her service and dedication. She is so full of love. May god bless her.

Jaimie · Married on 10/28/2017

Eva was wonderful to work with. She was professional, very responsive and punctual. Eva did an amazing job of incorporating both English and Spanish in our ceremony. By doing so, we were able to share our special moment with our friends and family. Eva made my husband and I feel confident and comfortable that she would do her best to make our ceremony beautiful and special. We highly recommend Eva. Whether you are looking for a single or bilingual ceremony, she is your go to officiant. She maintained her professionalism all the while making my husband and I feel like her friend. Thank you Eva! We will always remember our ceremony and all your hard work that made it so beautiful.

Eva's Weddings 16
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2017

Eva was excellent to work with! Funny, quick to respond, and just a nice person all around.

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

We had Eva officiate our September 9th wedding on Walnut Beach in Milford. From the very begining she brought us into her home to go over our vision for our wedding and going over the basics. By the second meeting we were able to finalize some of the details with her. We had her do a custom ceremony and she wrote us a beautiful ceremony that was loved by us and our guests. We both chose to write our own vows to eachother and she was able to incorporate them into our ceremony. We chose to do a sand ceremony and since we were getting married on the beach my fiance and I spent most of our time, Eva gave us the great idea to put sand directly from the beach as the base for our colored sand and then as a seal on top. It was such a great idea and my favorite part of our wedding ceremony.
    In a whim she was able to accomodate my sister and her marriage to her long time boyfriend/fiance when they were looking to get married in just a few weeks and had not thought much about a JOP. Since we were already working with Eva, I knew she would give my sister a beautiful and memorable ceremony.
    Other than being our officiant, she has become a friend who has gone above and beyond her title.

Ana · Married on 08/18/2017

I couldn’t ask for someone better, to guide our wedding ceremony, my husband and I got married on 08.18.17, we organized with her how we wanted our ceremony. She came up with a storm of ideas, and even music for each section, she made it so easy for us, everything was personalized, and she made it completely bilingual, so all our family members and friends could understand and cherish with us our special day understanding what was being said. We met with her at her house and practiced once, she definitely made us feel at ease. The day of the wedding she was there on time, looked very profesional, was very organized, and directed every step of the ceremony, making us feel super comfortable and less nervous. It was such a perfect day, and I’m grateful that we had a very special ceremony to remember.

Ana & Miguel

Eva's Weddings 17
    Eva's Weddings 18
    Eva's Weddings 19
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 07/23/2017

She is so amazing! Beautiful inside & out! She was on time. Eva Made sure everything was perfect! Very responsive as well. The way she did my husband's & i ceremony made us fall deeper inlove and made us feel sure of our decision! She is a God's gift i recommend Eva 1000 times! Thank you! From the bottom of our hearts?

Daryne · Married on 07/07/2017

We were soo happy and pleased to have found Eva for our special day. It was very important to us to have someone bilingual for our ceremony, and Eva provided that service and much more. Our ceremony was a small and intimate rustic garden wedding, which Eva personalized by including many special moments that will forever be in our hearts. Eva knew it was important to us to pay respect to our loved ones that were no longer with us, she did so by sharing a beautiful poem. Eva also knew our mothers meant the world to both my husband and I, and we did a special rose exchange expressing our gratitude to them. My husband and I were fortunate to have our best-man and maid of honor blessing our rings before our vows. My husband and I decided to write our own vows and also do a sand ceremony representing our unity all while Eva was playing music in the background. The music definitely added an extra personal touch to our ceremony. Eva even open her home to my husband and I to throughly go over the program and to rehearse our ceremony. Eva's beautiful choice of words for our ceremony symbolized not only the love my husband and I share but the importance of family and unity. We were beyond pleased with Eva and as every married couple, we all wish to go back to our special day to relive each and every moment all over again.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Speechles with your review. It means a lot to me. I had a great time working with you and Alex. Please keep in touch. Thank you!

Maria y Narciso · Married on 06/25/2017

Gracias EVA todo quedo muy bonito realmente inolvidablemi espiso Narciso y yo estamoa satisfechos por tu empeño de que nos sintieramos a gusto nuestra boda quedo preciosa e inolvidable.Muchas gracias para su boda le recomiendo a Eva no tengo palabras para describir lo bonito que quedo todo ..
    Gracias Eva..

Sent on 07/17/2017

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Gracias Maria y Narciso, por sus bellas palabras. Realmente disfrute la recepcion y la deliciosa comida. Sus miradas lo dijeron todo. Gracias por la oportunidad.