Eva's Weddings Reviews

Eva's Weddings 5
Eva's Weddings 6
Eva's Weddings 7

Lee · Getting married on 03/28/2020

hello this is Robert and Lee eva you made our experience wonderful we got married at city hall on 3/29/17 nothing big but you made it extra special for us we are so grateful to have had you marry us thank you so much

Sent on 03/30/2017

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Dear Robert and Lee: thank so much for your gratitude. You are a couple much in love and I look forward to being part of your big wedding day.
  • Emily

Emily · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Officiant for our Ceremony

Eva truly made our day so perfect and special. She put together the most beautiful ceremony with only 2 days notice. We received some bad knews about my mother in laws cancer and wanted to be sure she could see us get married. Eva was so gracious to help us on such short notice. She incorporated a beautiful reading and a unity candle ceremony we did with our Mothers. She made the ceremony so personal and we felt like we had known Eva for a long time. She is a beautiful spirit with an amazing loving heart and we cannot thank her ebough for making our day the best day of our lives so far. She made us feel comfortable to be ourselves during the ceremony and we cannot say ebough wonderful things about her. We highly recommend her for weddings. Thank you so much Eva for making our wedding day better than we ever could have dreamed.

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Eva's Weddings 12
  • andrea

andrea · Married on 05/24/2019

Made our day unique! Great officiant

great officiant Eva Torres-Luciano, was our officiant on our wedding last Friday..I just want to share how great she was....She was such a pleasure to deal with from the moment we first met. Very friendly and easy to talk with. Excellent speaker and writer. Our ceremony was an experience beyond what we could have imagined. She helped us create an unique bilingual ceremony for both sides of our guest (Spanish/English) That was a great gift. She helped us writing our vows and made the process very easy for us. Her presence was very peaceful and calming during such special time. Highly recommended for those looking for someone that cares about YOUR special and unforgettable moment..Thank you for making our day one to remember for lifetime..we are very lucky to have you there. 😍

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Eva's Weddings 13
    Eva's Weddings 14
  • Atilana

Atilana · Married on 05/18/2019

Stress-free planning & personable!

Eva is certainly someone you'd want to officiate your wedding! My husband and I were looking for a bilingual officiant to tailor to the needs of both our families and we were fortunate to have found Eva! Since day one, she treated us like family, ensuring us that she will guide us through the ceremony and tailor it especially to our needs and personalities. One thing that we really enjoyed in working with Eva was that she makes each couple fill out a questionnaire to help her get to know each of us as well as to learn more about our relationship, which she then utilize to tailor her ceremony script for the wedding. Eva will then meet with you to review the forms and talk through the thoughts and ideas she as well as the couple have for the ceremony outline. Eva really made us feel at ease through the whole process and treated us like family which made the working relationship that much better. Eva is very understanding and knowledgeable about the entire process. She can make the ceremony funny, serious, emotional or romantic, no matter the couple. We are just getting back from our honeymoon and we still have guests talking about our beautifully done ceremony. We can't thank Eva enough for her kindness and helpfulness through this entire process. She even makes it her mission to coordinate with your other vendors the day of to ensure all goes smoothly. SHE DOES IT ALL. And again, when we got home from our honeymoon, we had our certified marriage license right in the mail. Eva made sure to take care of it all for us so we wouldn't have to stress about those minor important details either. If you're looking for a bilingual, funny, kind, humble officiant to help alleviate the already stressful planning of a wedding, Eva is the perfect person. You'll never feel alone in the process. Eva, you will be forever in our hearts for all you've done for us.

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Eva's Weddings 15
  • Zujeyro

Zujeyro · Married on 04/28/2019

Best justice of the peace ever!

Where do I even begin? From the very beginning Eva was kind, funny and extremely professional. Her questionnaire she gives in the beginning had my husband and I reminiscing about our whole relationship and how we got to marriage. That helped Eva come up with the most beautiful bilingual ceremony I have ever heard. There were laughs, tears and everyone still talks about how beautiful the ceremony was weeks later. Family is very important to us and she was able to capture that wonderfully. I will always look back and remember how romantic and extraordinary our wedding was and it couldn’t be done without Eva’s Weddings. Eva, you really care for your clients and we are so happy we found you. I can’t thank you enough for making William and I’s day super special. Lots of love!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Zujeyro and Wiliam, thank you for this beautiful review! I’m thrilled that we came out with the kind of ceremony you deserve! You made it worthwhile!❤️

Jim Crothers · Married on 04/13/2019

Fantastic Officiant

Eva was great to work with for our wedding, she wrote a beautiful ceremony for us and was able to tailor it to our desires. She helped make our special day the best day of our lives! Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Jim and Micaela, thank you for your awesome review! Jim, thank you for helping me create a ceremony you both loved!
  • F

Franchesca Cruz · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding Civil

Eres extraordinaria, me encanto Gracias por Todo.

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Eva's Weddings 16
    Eva's Weddings 17
    Eva's Weddings 18
    Eva's Weddings 19
    Eva's Weddings 20

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Gracias por tus palabras! Francesca, para mí fue un gran placer unir dos personas que se aman de esa manera! Les deseo mucho amor y felicidad!
  • Arnold

Arnold Valle · Married on 04/01/2019

La mejor experiencia de nuestras vidas

En la cadena de nuestra relación y amor usted es un eslabón muy importante de nuestra unión y por eso la queremos mucho y siempre recordamos con mucho cariño. Te enviamos un fuerte abrazo y bendiciones 🙏🏼
    Muchísimas gracias por su excelente servicio y amabilidad. ❤️

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Eva's Weddings 21

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Ari y Arnold, gracias de todo corazón por tus bellas palabras! El amor de ustedes es fuerte y divertido. Disfrútenlo por el resto de sus vidas. Cariños❤️

Christina · Married on 03/30/2019

Magnificent

Eva was so warm and personable! My husband and I could not have picked a better officant. She really felt like part of our family. She was very professional, attentive and informative. I would recommend her 1,000%! Thank you for help making our day super special.

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Eva's Weddings 22
    Eva's Weddings 23

Jeanette Faust · Married on 01/18/2019

Best officiant ever!

If I could give Eva 10 stars I would! My husband and I both hate being the center of attention, but the moment we met Eva we felt comfortable and knew that she would make the ceremony perfect. And on top of that, she is one of the nicest people I have ever met! If you are looking for an officiant, we definitely recommend Eva. Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Aww, Jeanette and Spencer! How beautiful! Thank you so much! I’ll never forget your loving eyes on one another and how happy you looked on the night of your wedding! Please keep in touch ❤️

Sarah Flores · Married on 12/21/2018

Beautiful experience

Great experience! Eva made this a very personal experience that celebrates our love

Sent on 12/23/2018

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Sarah, thank you for allowing Bianca and I the opportunity of sharing with you and celebrate with you your special day!

Jose Flores · Married on 12/21/2018

Tying the knot

It was a beautiful experience I would recommend her to anyone

Sent on 12/28/2018

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your review! For us, it was a great pleasure sharing your day! Wishing you much happiness

Samantha · Married on 11/16/2018

Awesome experience!

Eva and Bianca were simply astounding; extremely warm and welcoming and their level of professionalism was just exceptional. We had an emergency for our initial date and had to reschedule and Eva was so accommodating. We felt comfortable and at ease and most of all nonjudgmental. We are happy we chose Eva and we will definitely recommend her to our friends. Although, Eva didn’t officiate our ceremony but her daughter Bianca did, it was perfect and more than we could’ve asked for. Bianca was prepared, organized, and spoke with such enthusiasm and zest. And how can I forget that they gave us a bottle of champagne to add to our special day’s celebration? :) Muchas Gracias otra vez Eva and Bianca.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Samantha and Faith, thank you so much for your beautiful review! It was amazing to witness the love that you two share. It was really a pleasure for Bianca and I!

Katie · Married on 10/07/2018

Thank you Eva!

My husband and I had our bilingual wedding ceremony at Woodwinds in Branford on October 7th. Eva was so sweet, knowledgeable, and professional with the whole process, it couldn’t have gone any better! She eased any anxiety we had about the day and made sure we appreciated every moment. She made sure to include everything we wanted in the ceremony!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Katie and Carlos, I’m so grateful for this beautiful review! I truly enjoyed working with you both for almost two years. Your ceremony and reception were amazing! Thank you!!!

Daniela · Married on 09/28/2018

Eva was just amazing! She was super friendly and someone you could easily talk to. She was flexible and willing to really make the ceremony ours. She listened to all of our requests and worked with them perfectly. She was also super friendly with our families and constantly reached out to us to see how things were going (with our wedding and with our lives!). The most personable officiant out there! Thank you, Eva, for everything!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Ay Daniela! It makes me so happy to know that you enjoyed your ceremony. It was so relaxed. Your family and friends made it all worthwhile! Thank you!

lilian · Married on 09/23/2018

me and my husband just got married and Eva was amazing, I felt like she was someone I knew for a long time, she took her time to listen to what we wanted and helped us so much during the whole process, i would recommend her to anyone. thank you Eva for everything :)

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Eva's Weddings 24

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Lillian! The feeling is mutual. I enjoyed working with you! Thank you for everything! I’m so happy for you and Freddy. Loved the emotional vows!

Kayla · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I started planning our wedding ceremony about a year ago. It was really important to us that whoever was performing our ceremony was bilingual and open to merging our 2 cultures as they are a big part of who we are. From the start Eva was amazing. She invited us into her home on multiple occasions to begin customizing our ceremony and I felt she was able to capture who we are as individuals and who we are now as a married couple. Eva was always attentive and supportive throughout the process and the very day we said "I DO!". We could not have asked for anyone better to marry us and we are forever grateful to her.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Kayla and Orlando, thank you so much! It was a breeze working with you. You made it worthwhile! Thank you also for inviting me to your reception! I enjoyed everything, especially witnessing all your emotions and happiness and sharing with everyone.

Melissa · Married on 09/07/2018

Eva did an incredible job for our wedding. She made preparation easy with her experience and time in meeting with us in person. Although we wanted something simple, Eva made sure we were going to get exactly what we wanted, and she delivered. She took the time to know us as a couple and was very responsive to our questions through email and text. The day of the wedding, our guests raved at how beautiful the ceremony was...she has such a presence and her voice grasps everyone's attention. She translated portions of our script into Spanish for our guests who were Spanish-speaking only, and they were delighted at that surprise. Eva is very talented and was an essential part of our wedding day. We highly recommend her. ~Melissa & Dan

Sent on 09/16/2018
  • Elena

Elena · Married on 08/17/2018

Since the day we met, Eva was just so lovely. We vibed so well and I instantly knew she had to officiate my wedding. She walked me through all types of ceremonies and was so helpful and also open to any ideas. She went above and beyond for our ceremony and it was everything I hoped for and MORE ! Best ceremony any bride could ever ask for! She translated in Spanish for my family as well and that was so thoughtful of her. I will happily tell anyone I know that is getting married all about her. You are a lucky bride if you get to have Eva !!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Elena and Kelvin, thank you for your amazing review. I could truly feel the love that you two shared on your wedding date! I loved your kids’ participation in the ceremony, and enjoyed your friend and family so much!

Lauren · Married on 08/05/2018

Eva was a warm and welcoming addition to our small elopement ceremony. She responded to my messages in a good timeframe, and was reassuring and helpful the whole time. We met with her and spoke for about an hour or so a week before the ceremony and she used that time to get to know us a little and personalized the service to our personalities.

We loved having Eva, would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Lauren and Matt, thank you so much for your kind words! Your love, emotion and excitement was so evident and touching. May you have a happy future together!
  • Z

Zulmary · Married on 07/23/2018

Eva, gracias por la ceremonia tan íntima y romántica que nos hiciste! Nos encantó y siempre la recordaremos con cariño. Definitivamente que recomendamos tus servicios a las parejas que deseen una ceremonia muy especial.

Gracias!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Zulmary y Luis, gracias por tus bellas palabras! Fue un honor casarlos y haber sido testigo del amor tan grande que se tienen. Felicidades!

laura · Married on 06/23/2018

From the beginning to the end Eva was great! She really got to know us and was able to personalize our wedding. We were able to look at her draft and completely work with her to edit and change things around what we wanted. Our ceremony was beautiful many guests said it was actually their favorite part of the evening. We will remember her and our ceremony forever.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Laura and Kelvin, thank you for your amazing review!!! You two are a generous, fun couple and made me feel so welcome. I’m also thrilled that you and your guests loved it! I really enjoyed your family ❤️

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2018

Eva is amazing! She continuously went out of her way to help make our ceremony perfect!! Eva helped us design a bilingual ceremony that exceeded our expectations. She even help us get wireless mics last minute. Thank you Eva for all of your kindness and guidence, we absolutely loved our ceremony!!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Eva's Weddings 25
    Eva's Weddings 26
    Eva's Weddings 27

Thank you, Sarah and Julio for your great review!!! It was a day to remember

Kelly · Married on 05/26/2018

Eva officiated our wedding on 5/26/18, we couldn’t have asked for more. She made our ceremony special, not just with words but also with her demeanor and genuine happiness for us. Prior to the ceremony, we met with her at her lovely home, where she made us feel extremely welcome. She listened to everything we had to say, and took it all into consideration when working on our personalized ceremony. Even though there were some bridezilla moments, Eva was patient and gracious. We are forever grateful that she was our officiant, and that it will be a part of our memories forever. Thank you Eva!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Eva's Weddings's reply:

Kelly, I truly enjoyed working with you. I loved that you and Aaron were my partners from day one in creating a ceremony which was perfect for you two❤️ Thank you so much! Eva