Evans Flowers Reviews

Evans Flowers 7
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Getting married on 11/10/2019

Evan's Flowers

Truly beautiful pieces are made here! I love how flexible they are and they are very willing to work with your budget and color choices.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Roberta

Roberta A Nunes · Getting married on 10/26/2019

A Beautiful Presentation

Listened attentively to present what will be an awesome ceremony appearance.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Victoria · Married on 09/14/2019

My flowers were beautiful

We worked with Allison and she was fantastic. She was able to make arrangements just as I envisioned. The colors were stunning and everything was beautiful. The flowers were also quite affordable!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Elissa Stopyra · Married on 08/03/2019

Flawless Floral Execution

I cannot thank Dennis, Vee, and the Evans Flowers team enough for the amazing floral work they did at my wedding. Vee was able to interpret all my ideas into exactly what I had envisioned without me knowing how to put them into words. They were so easy to work with, flexible, and ran with my outside of the box ideas. I could not have been happier with how the flower arrangements turned out. Additionally, many of our guests shared with us how much they enjoyed the floral displays. From our offsite ceremony location, to the hotel we got ready at, and our reception location, they handled everything on time, and flawlessly. I would highly recommend Evans Flowers and look forward to using them in the future for my floral needs.

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Evans Flowers 8
    Evans Flowers 9
    Evans Flowers 10
  • Alison

Alison Faulhaber · Married on 08/03/2019

Exceeds expectations!

Our designer, Allison, and the entire Evans team is amazing! Allison was thorough, attentive and creative with the centerpiece, arbor and bouquet designs. The team was also very accommodating when I called with last minute changes for corsages.
    As for the flowers - they were gorgeous!!! The quality, colors, variety and fullness of all the arrangements went well beyond our expectations. All of the flowers were fresh, blemish free and fragrant. Everything was delivered and set up on time with the corsages and boutonnières labeled and ready to go!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Blea · Married on 07/27/2019

Elegant Wedding Flowers

The team at Evans Flowers truly did an amazing job! They listened to what we were looking for, the flowers were beautiful, and the value was impeccable. Throughout he process the team was flexible as I live out of state.

We had bouquets, corsages, boutonnières, ceremony Flowers, and vases for reception and cocktail hour tables. They delivered to downtown Boston and were timely. I was looking for simple and Evans brought in simplicity with elegance, exactly what we were looking for! Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Evans Flowers 11
    Evans Flowers 12
  • Elisabeth

Elisabeth · Married on 07/06/2019

Exactly what I wanted!

We worked with Vee from Evans Flowers for our July 2019 wedding at Smith Barn, and she was absolutely amazing! Vee listened to my vision and sought out lots of photos of flower arrangements I liked, and boy did she deliver. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous, from the colors to the fun textures I really wanted. We ended up doing an indoor ceremony at the barn due to the rain, and Vee and her team also brought an indoor arch from their store for our ceremony the day of the wedding. They are so talented, professional, and truly nice people. I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Nidhya Navanandan · Married on 06/29/2019

Great florists!

Evan's flowers provided the floral arrangements for my wedding this past weekend and they did an amazing job. We worked with Vee who did an awesome job. She was responsive and created the floral arranagements just the way I wanted them. Vee also created my hair piece for the reception and it was perfect. I would highly recommend Evan's flowers and Vee anytime.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Oteri · Married on 05/31/2019

Loved my experience with Evans !

Our flowers came out so beautiful and better than I could have imagined. Vee was extremely responsive , easy to work, and really listened to what I wanted. Also, would recommend checking out the shop everyone is so friendly and it’s cozy and filled with fresh flowers!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Marie · Married on 09/22/2018

The beautiful arrangements done for our wedding was just incredible. Allison was very patient and informative during our first meeting. She took the time to go over all ideas and questions that we had. The end product was simply amazing. Everything was just sooo beautiful! The arrangements definitely exceeded our expectations. They certainly elevated the beauty of the ballroom at the Hawthorne Hotel. Further, my bouquet, along with the bridesmaids' bouquets, were just outstanding. Job well done! The attention that was clearly put in getting these done is sincerely appreciated. Chet and I thank you, Allison, and your team, for helping make our event a memorable one.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/21/2018

My husband and I used Evan's Flowers for our wedding and they were an absolute joy to work with. Evan's staff are extremely talented, artistic, and patient and guided me through the entire process. Even though I have no knowledge of flowers Allison was able to surmise exactly the colors, textures, and flowers that I was dreaming of for the day. The bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, and boutonnieres were exactly as we discussed and made the day so special. Their quality is excellent, customer service top notch, and value unable to find anywhere else. Do not keep looking, you have found your florist!!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/14/2018

Vee is a genius. I went into our consultation with a budget in mind and maybe a color - my husband was even less prepared. But she was patient and asked about what everyone would be wearing, what kind of shape and vibe we were looking for, and when all was said and done, the centerpieces, corsages and bouquets were more gorgeous than I ever would have come up with myself. Delivery was on time and our flowers stayed looking fresh all night. Definitely give Evans Flowers a look!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Vanessa Rocker · Married on 08/18/2018

Beautiful flowers

Evans was fantastic! They where so easy to work with. My flowers where beautiful the day of my wedding.

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Evans Flowers 13
    Evans Flowers 14
    Evans Flowers 15

Christina · Married on 08/04/2018

Beyond perfect!

Could not have been happier! We decided to work with Evan’s Flowers because they were a preferred vendor at our venue. They were phenomenal and so amazing to work with. Alison was extremely responsive, accommodating, sweet, and professional. She even made a sample centerpiece for us before our wedding so we could make sure we are satisfied with the end product. We had so many compliments the day of the wedding and our sweetheart table was set up perfectly. We highly recommend working with Evan’s Flowers, they surpassed our expectations in every way!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Evans Flowers 16
    Evans Flowers 17

Alexandra · Married on 07/07/2018

Allison from Evans Flowers was such a WONDERFUL florist for my wedding in July 2018!! From the moment we met for the initial floral consultation, she was so warm and welcoming. She is a true professional and has an obvious passion for floristry. She knew exactly what my vision was and I completely trusted her skills. She made the entire process feel very natural. We met with Allison a few weeks before our wedding and she showed us several arrangements so that we could finalize details for our special day. I HIGHLY recommend Evans Flowers to any couple looking for a fabulous florist. LOOK NO WHERE ELSE!!!!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Evans Flowers 18
    Evans Flowers 19
    Evans Flowers 20

Amy · Married on 06/02/2018

We can’t thank Evans flowers enough for the stunning floral arrangements for our wedding day! Not one flower was left behind at the end of the night! Stunning!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Evans Flowers 27
    Evans Flowers 28
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 05/19/2018

Wonderful people to work with. They work with your budget (mine was small!) and vision. They also accommodated last minute changes. I could not given them higher praise! They delivered the bouquets on time and I received so many compliments on them!

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Evans Flowers 29
    Evans Flowers 30
    Evans Flowers 31
    Evans Flowers 32
    Evans Flowers 33

Katie · Married on 05/19/2018

I worked with Vee from Evans and she was AWESOME! I gave her a pretty vague description of what I wanted since I didn't really know any flower names, but she just took my color scheme and ran with it--the end product came out exactly how I had envisioned it! Not to mention, she was VERY accommodating to our budget. I literally told her what we wanted to spend and she found a way to fit everything we needed into that number. Also, everyone who works at the shop is super friendly. Great customer service for really good prices--nothing bad to say about it at all! I would definitely use Evans again.

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Evans Flowers 41
    Evans Flowers 42
    Evans Flowers 43

Melissa · Married on 08/12/2017

Evan's Flowers is the best! I worked with Melissa, shared my vision, and she brought it to life. She definitley went above and beyond, and exceeded all of my expectations. When she delivered the bouquets and set up the centerpieces I was in awe, they were even more beautiful than the examples she showed me! Our guests haven't stopped giving us compliments on the flowers and asking what florist we used. They are extremely reasonable with their pricing and their quality of work is amazing, and most importantly they are a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend using Evan's Flowers for your wedding!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Katie · Married on 06/16/2017

We chose Evan's as they were an approved vendor through our wedding venue. Boy am I glad that we went with them.

Everything that I asked for was put into flowers and they were stunning! Vee is amazing and she was so easy to work with. Her poor inbox was flooded with last minute requests and changes from me and she delivered every single time.

They delivered to multiple locations for me and make sure that I had everything that I needed. They labeled every arrangement and bouquet for me so there was no questioning on who was supposed to get what. This was just one less thing that I had to worry about on the day of the wedding.

Thank you for everything and you have a customer for life!

Best,
    Katie

Sent on 06/21/2017
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 05/27/2017

Evan's designed the flowers for our wedding at the Hawthorne Hotel on May 27, 2017, and they were outstanding! We worked with Allison, who was a ton of fun, and worked with us to create stunning arrangements. The high and low arrangements in the ballroom were breathtaking. Each bouquet was prettier than the next. My bridal bouquet still looks beautiful 9 days after the wedding! Evan's was very responsive with all of our questions. Their shop is a lot of fun to visit, and we could not be happier with the service they provided!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Anna · Married on 10/22/2016

I absolutely loved my bouquet and the centerpieces. I worked with Vee through out the process and she was very flexible and also really friendly and easy to communicate with! The colors and textures were exactly what I imagined and the quality of the flowers was outstanding. Even the flowers they placed on my cake were breathtaking. I'd recommend Evan's Flowers to everyone!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

We worked with Vee for our wedding and she was absolutely amazing. I sent her a few ideas of what I was looking for and she absolutely nailed the vision, from the centerpieces to the bouquets, and everything at the church. She balanced a rustic look while still looking formal enough for our church ceremony. So many people raved about how perfect everything looked at our reception (at the Smith Barn). Every single one of our floral arrangements went home with guests because they thought they were so beautiful.

I am so grateful for finding Evan's and working with them! Highly recommended! Oh, and they came in at less than half of the first quote we received from another vendor. Can't ask for more than that.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

Vee was wonderful to work with and was there to answer any and all questions I had! The flowers were just as I imagined they would be! Thanks!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Kate · Married on 09/17/2016

Everyone at Evans Flowers was amazing! We were drawn to them since they are a local vendor. The service was outstanding. Michelle really understood what we wanted and made it happen within budget. Michelle also had great recommendations. Their execution on the day of the wedding was perfect. They even included a very thoughtful note wishing us all the best on our big day.

Sent on 12/08/2016