evanR Photography Reviews

evanR Photography 6
evanR Photography 7

Madison Barre · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Best of the best

After reading tons of reviews and checking out samples for a photographer for our wedding, Evan was the top of our list, and it was the first big win in the wedding planning process that he was available on our date. And he did not disappoint!!
    Evan was a source of calm for me during the entire process, with him and Teya regularly checking in and offering assistance with planning and then truly going above and beyond on the day-of, working with our coordinator whenever something needed to be done or checked on. Evan was so easy to work with throughout the entire event and made it easy for us to enjoy the celebration, get AMAZING pictures, and not be stressed. Plus when he says he can be multiple places at once, he really means it! We heard from many of our guests about how they would be taking a phone picture and out of nowhere Evan would dive over for pictures and be gone again, off getting more fabulous shots. He was also outstanding when working with kids and getting them to laugh for the pictures :)

We could not have been more pleased and will recommend Evan to everyone any day of the week

Sent on 04/19/2019

Cristy · Married on 03/29/2019

Exceptional

Alex an Lukas were a DREAM to have at our wedding! Both are attentive listeners, clearly enjoyed working together, respected our guests, and led us through the best portrait photoshoot we've experienced. Most importantly they identified the best lighting and spaces for our special day. Evan Rich photography has found two professional gems, you will LOVE working with this team. Thank you Alex and Lukas!
    Warmly,
    Cristy and Grady

Sent on 04/11/2019
    evanR Photography 8
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 03/23/2019

Honestly... He's the best photographer!

Planning a destination wedding in Florida from New York is not a simple task, especially in 10 months. I had a lot of anxiety selecting vendors for my wedding as I couldn't use references from friends and family as one normally would. The minute my husband and I came across Evan's website and looked at his work - we knew he was the photographer for us. Evan has such a great energy! He was a source of calm, fun, and always had a smile on his face. You honestly just feel like you are hanging out with a friend! His wife, Teya, is also so wonderful. You get quick responses and check-ins throughout the entire process to make sure your vision can come to life on the big day. Luckily for me, Evan also does work in New York, and I am already looking forward to booking him for future big events in our life. I cannot recommend Evan Rich Photography enough - he has a different eye than other photographers I have found and we couldn't be happier with our photos that we will cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 04/25/2019
    evanR Photography 14
  • Ashley Nicole

Ashley Nicole · Married on 12/21/2018

Destination Wedding

Evan and his team are AMAZING! We're able to relive our wedding each time we look at our pictures. Evan is hilarious, he helped us feel extremely comfortable through the whole process. We could not stop talking about how crazy good he is at his job. At one point he was taking a picture of my husband and I, while simultaneously taking a picture of my mother and brother talking. He honestly was in bushes and on top of tables...he will stop at nothing to get the best picture of you on your special day. 11/10 recommend.

Sent on 02/14/2019
    evanR Photography 15
    evanR Photography 16
    evanR Photography 17
  • Nathaly

Nathaly · Married on 12/15/2018

There is no one word to describe our experience

We did both our engagement and wedding photos with Evan. Evan’s energy is contagious and he really knows how to take the stress out of taking photos. He goes above and beyond, making our iffy photo ideas look beautiful and natural. I couldn’t keep a smile off my face with him, he made me very comfortable and relaxed as I don't do well getting photographed.

Both Evan and Teya responded to all of our questions promptly and they were completely transparent about price, what was included and how everything was going to go. Their communication is perfect. Meeting Evan for the first time was great, we knew right there he was going to be our photographer.

All our pictures look amazing! I highly recommend Evan, they are worth everything we paid and more. Everyone loved our photos, they were wonderful, thoughtful and everything we could have asked for.

Sent on 01/18/2019
    evanR Photography 29
    evanR Photography 30
    evanR Photography 31

Lauren · Married on 11/24/2018

Captures the most beautiful pictures

I don't know where to start with Evan. He's amazing. He's silly and makes sure you get what you want out of your pictures. Amazing candids, beautiful posed pictures, and everything in between. His standard filter makes everyone look amazing. He's also sooooo easy to work with and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Jillian Lescaille · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing wedding photos!

Evan was amazing from the engagement pictures all the way through our wedding day. We were so comfortable with him, he's so easy going and fun to work with. His pictures captured the true happiness of our day and I would definitely recommend him to anyone getting married!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    evanR Photography 32
    evanR Photography 33
  • F

Fernanda K · Married on 10/20/2018

Worthwhile investment!

We can't say enough positive things about Evan. I fell in love with his pictures from the moment I first came across them on Instagram. After meeting him in person it sealed the deal! We never bothered looking anywhere else. The entire time from the first meeting to our actual big day, Evan and his wife were available for any questions or concerns. He helped us make the best decision for us which was to have a "first look" and it helped make the day so much smoother and more enjoyable. We are absolutely in love with our pictures!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Stephanie · Married on 08/25/2018

Upstate Wedding

Evan traveled into town for our wedding in Saratoga Springs, NY. He was professional and a pleasure to work with. He has a great eye and captured our wedding day perfectly start to finish. We highly recommend Evan to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding.

-Stephanie and Jason

Sent on 11/21/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2018

Evan was absolutely incredible to work with! He exceeded all of my expectations for a wedding photographer. Here's a little story I'll share with you...after my fiance and I got engaged I immediately started searching for a destination wedding venue to get married at. After countless sleepless nights hunting the internet for the right place I finally came across a photo that was so gorgeous I just had to get married wherever it was. And then I decided I had to have whatever photographer that took that photo be my photographer. And that's how I found Puerto Rico and Evan. Even though I wasn't able to meet Evan in person since we didn't live in the same state, I knew after talking to him and his lovely wife Teya on the phone, that he was the perfect fit for us. After we had our wedding all planned, Hurricane Maria struck Puerto Rico, and we sadly had to cancel our wedding there and change our plans. Evan stuck with us through the change of wedding dates, location, and venues, and was so easy to communicate with throughout the whole process. On our wedding day, Evan showed up and it was like we were already friends. He made the whole day so fun and comfortable, and all of our guests truly loved him! The pictures Evan captured of our special day were so beautiful. It seemed like he was in 5 different places at the same time! Not only that, but he got a sneak peak of pictures to us incredibly fast! And then all of our pictures were sent to us within a month. I would highly recommend Evan for all of your photography needs. He is truly a genuine person who is so incredibly talented at what he does. I wish everyone could have him for their wedding. Thank you Evan for everything you did for us! We will be forever grateful!

Sent on 07/07/2018
    evanR Photography 40
    evanR Photography 41
    evanR Photography 42

Nastasha · Married on 03/31/2018

Evan was an absolute joy to work with! Not only did he capture the most magical pictures of our wedding, but he was such a pleasure to have around! We booked Evan a year before the wedding, but from the beginning he and his office were super responsive to all my questions. When we were on the hunt for photographers Evan sat with us and basically interviewed for the position (and did so gladly). We had a very eccentric and non-traditional wedding, and Evan was very supportive and accommodating to all our needs. He worked with us to find the package and pricing that worked for our budget. A few weeks before the wedding he sat with us again to walk through the entire schedule and all our requests for pictures. The day of the wedding he became part of our family. He captured every moment seamlessly; he never felt in the way. He was sweet, fun to have around, and meshed so well with all our family and friends. The teaser photos were delivered super quick (less than a week), and the final photos were also delivered very fast compared to other's that I've heard of (I had mine within the month). The photos are beyond amazing and look like they belong in a magazine! (Thanks to Evan great work my wedding will be featured in Rock n Roll Bride magazine in September!) I would choose Evan a thousand times over!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Shayla · Married on 02/17/2018

Incredible and worth every penny! Evan shot our wedding and our engagement pictures. He is laid back and easy going, but on top of every. single. detail. He and his second shooter, Matt, were a joy to be around. And our guests still talk about how great Evan and Matt were. His pictures tell the story of your wedding day, and he really captures everyone's personalities. Absolutely the best decision we made, and we could not have asked for a better day or better pictures.

Sent on 03/26/2018
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 10/28/2017

One of the best things we did for our wedding was spend the extra money on a great photographer. When all is said and done, your pictures will be all that remains of the time, effort and love that went into this, hopefully, once in a lifetime event. From the moment I saw Evan's work, I knew that he was going to be my photographer. As a matter of fact, he was the first vendor I secured, more than a year before the wedding date. From taking our engagement pictures, to offering suggestions on which camera we should buy for our honeymoon, to shooting the day of the wedding, he captured every raw emotion beautifully; looking back at our pictures felt like magic. Our wedding actually took place under a "minor" tropical storm, yet you would not be able to tell how much it rained from his work. I cannot imagine anyone else capturing such a special day. Thank you so much, Evan.

Sent on 11/28/2017
    evanR Photography 43
    evanR Photography 44
    evanR Photography 45
    evanR Photography 46

Sarika · Married on 11/20/2016

To me, there are three areas on which to review a wedding photographer: his/her professionalism before the event, his/her temperament the day of the event, and of course, the quality of the photos. Evan is the rare photographer who excels in all three categories.

From the moment I contacted Evan (and his wonderful wife Teya), I got a really good feeling about them. I can still remember Teya's warm, personal response to my initial enquiry. On the phone, Evan really gelled with my dad and me. He really seemed to get that I wanted photojournalistic images full of raw emotion and free of pretension, and he was excited about shooting a multicultural wedding.

My first memory of my wedding is Evan walking up to me with a giant, sweet smile on his face. The whole day, we felt like he was putting his entire self into doing the best job possible for us. During our photo shoot, we joked around and everyone felt very relaxed. My husband said Evan was his favorite vendor of all--and we had a stellar list! ("They were unrattle-able.") The same was true when it was time for family photos. I have a big, loud family filled with aunts who can be quite, um, vocal with their preferences. Turned out that Evan's easygoing, happy demeanor was the perfect foil for working with all of these personalities.

Finally, the photos. The photos! Evan's use of light and color, and his ability to capture authentic emotion, is nothing short of masterful. I sent them to a photographer friend, who responded: "These are literally the most beautiful wedding photos that I've ever seen. By a long shot. And I have looked through an inordinate number of wedding photos, from my photographer pals and friends. I can't get over them."

We haven't yet received the full set, but we have full confidence that Evan's photos will depict the day exactly as we remember it: exploding with color and joy, filled with a loving community that my husband and I count our lucky stars to have in our lives.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Nicole · Married on 03/19/2016

My husband and I hired Evan to take our engagement and wedding pictures, and I am so happy that we did. My husband hates taking pictures and Evan was able to photograph us in a way that didn’t force us to pose for multiple hours. After 90 minutes of engagement pictures my husband actually said he could keep going (normally he complains after 5 minutes!). Evan was able to take our pictures while having conversations with us and having us stand in positions that didn’t feel posed. As for our wedding, he was able to capture all of the love, beauty, and happiness that we had during our special day. The majority of our pictures were candid except for the few posed family pictures. Picking the right photographer was one of the most important things for me and I truly believe that I picked the right person with Evan. The quality of his work is excellent and am so grateful for the beautiful pictures we have to look back at and remember one of the happiest days of my life.

Sent on 04/24/2016

Evan and his team are a dream to work with!!! So happy we chose him to photograph our wedding day! He is so easy going and instantly makes you feel comfortable. His vision and the quality of his work are 100% on point. Highly recommend him to any bride!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Darci · Married on 12/05/2015

We absolutely loved working with Evan and Teya! This was actually the first vendor we signed with. Photography was my number one priority at the wedding, so this was not lightly picked (I only looked through about 30 photographers in South Florida). Needless to say, Evan was our favorite. Not only is he an absolute amazing photographer, but he is so calming. On day of, this is what you need to be around. He kept me so balanced and really captured the essence of our wedding. Not only are our portraits great, but his candid shots blew us away. All of our friends and family are raving about how well he captured the day.

Evan and Teya, thank you for giving us pictures and video that we will cherish the rest of our lives. We loved working with you and having you there on our special day. Can't wait for you to capture future moments for us!

#teamevan

#teamevan

Sent on 01/08/2016

Michelle · Married on 06/12/2015

Evan is amazing!! His pictures are indescribable by words. He truly captures the essence of any moment and makes you relive it. I was obsessed with his photo journalistic style as soon as I saw his work. My husband and I had originally hired him for engagement pictures as we live in Miami but our wedding was just outside Boston. But after seeing the engagement pics, I knew I needed him for the wedding. Evan was so great about traveling up for our wedding and so flexible with everything! He and his wife Teya are so easy to work with and make it so easy! He makes everyone feel so comfortable in what sometimes can be awkward moments when taking pictures and is so unobtrusive that I sometimes forgot he was there--- until I saw the pictures! He captured every single moment from our wedding beautifully, and even a lot of natural and raw moments I didn't even realize had happened! He truly tells a story through his work. I can guarantee you will not be disappointed by using Evan for your special day!

Sent on 07/13/2015

karina · Married on 03/21/2015

I really don't have enough wonderful things to say about Evan and his wife Teya. Not are their pictures beautiful, telling a wonderful story, but they are the nicest people. I love that Evan is able to take pictures without making you feel posed, or placing you in fake situations. He does his job so well without really being seen, or without you feeling the presence of photographers in your face. He has a really strong artistic eye, which really complimented what I was looking for in a photographer.

Miami is a tough city where it's hard to find good hearted people to work with. They have the talent, but on top of that, they were just the loveliest people. I was planning my wedding from Texas and they offered to help in so many ways outside of their job description. I really felt like I was working with friends.

Seriously, do yourself a favor and book them!

Sent on 04/09/2015

Susana · Married on 03/07/2015

Evan and his team were absolutely amazing. They did a fabulous job capturing our wedding day, our engagement shoot was also extremely fun and awesome. He is extremely easy going and professional, and so talented. Managing all the logistics and schedule is Teya (his absolutely awesome wife), and she is so incredibly sweet, responsive and professional. We feel extremely lucky to have worked with such an amazing team!

Sent on 08/20/2015
  • Dyron

Dyron · Married on 11/14/2014

Evan Rich is beyond talented. My husband came across his website when we were looking for a photographer to shot our engagement pictures. We fell in love with his work right away. When we met Evan in person to go over our ideas, we decided to book him immediately. Evan is extremely attentive, super nice, outspoken, creative and original. He gave us numerous ideas for our photoshoot and made us feel very comfortable and welcomed. We felt as if we knew him for a long time.

We just got married on November 14, 2014 and of course Evan was our photographer. The pictures are stunning. I know everyone thinks their wedding pictures are the best, but honestly his work is stellar. The quality of his work is definitely of high caliber. Our friends and family continue to praise his work and the compliments keep coming. Everyone thinks we had shot a photoshoot for a magazine spread. Even other photographers that have seen our pictures in our social media channels have complimented and loved his work.

I'm so thankful for his hard work and dedication. He helped us capture the most important day of our lives. Now we get to look back at our pictures at relive that day. I can honestly loose myself in the pictures for hours. We are both obsessed!

We highly recommend Evan. You will not only get amazing results, but you will be working with someone you will feel comfortable with and with a very humble and simple person. Thank you so much Evan!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Merylin · Married on 11/08/2014

We could not have chosing a better photographer! Evan has everything you need in a photographer for such an important day as your wedding. His professionalism, patience, creativity and good sense of humor makes you feel like someone from your family is actually taking the pictures.
    His work is incredible! He captures every single detail you can imagine. I have pictures of decorations that I did not notice at all the day of the wedding.
    I recommend him 100%.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Anne · Married on 10/25/2014

Our son and daughter in law found Evan in Miami and we are so grateful that Evan was willing to travel to Georgia. His work is incredibly creative and fresh and I have never seen a photographer work so hard for so long!! Thanks so much for capturing the evening so that we can relieve the precious moments of the day! It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Edwin and Melisa · Married on 07/02/2014

We are Houstonian's who eloped in South Beach, Evan and Teya made us feel comfortable and we couldn't imagine having anyone else take our photos. We were more than satisfied with the quality and value that we received. If you're searching for photographers, just stop now and give them a call. You won't regret it!

Thanks Evan and Teya for capturing our special day, everyone loves our pictures!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Rebecca · Married on 02/23/2014

Evan was amazing! He was super attentive, detail oriented and professional. Evan was always patient with me throughout the whole process. (and I asked a lot of questions) Aside from that aspect, his work is fantastic, we were so happy with the quality and his style of photography. On the day of the wedding him and his assistant photographer arrived promptly and shot all the perfect moments!!! I would highly recommend him and use him again!

Sent on 03/05/2014