Evan Robold Photography Reviews

60 Reviews for Evan Robold Photography

• Yael

Yael G. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Evan is a true gem

From start to finish, Evan was exceptional. His calm and kind demeanor was wonderful to have on my wedding day. My friends and family raved about how great he was. The photos came out better than any of us expected. My father is a photographer and a tough critic; even he was blown away by the creativity and quality of Evan's photos. My husband and I met with 4 photographers before finding Evan. You'll definitely want this one for your wedding!

Sent on 01/29/2021

Evan Robold Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Yael! Your wedding day was so beautiful and I enjoyed every minute of it. I'm so glad your dad was happy with the photos too. :)
  • Jorge

Jorge · Married on 12/17/2020

Everything we could have asked for in a photographer

Evan was such an amazing, accomodating, talented, and kind photographer. Evan was in contact with is throughout the tumultuous attempts at setting up a wedding in 2020. Despite setbacks and rescheduling Evan continued to provide amazing service. Evan showed up early to our event and was able to communicate clearly with ourselves and our guests to get great intimate shots. The pictures are so beautiful and captured the fun and connection we had at our wedding. We got a link to high quality images of the pictures soon after our wedding in an easy to access and shareable format. During all of this Evan was always excited for our wedding and helpful. I cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 01/29/2021

Evan Robold Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jorge! You and Lauren were wonderful to work with. Wishing you guys a happy first year as newlyweds and many more to come!

Ken H. · Married on 08/02/2020

Evan is a true professional!

Evan is a true professional. He has a keen eye for what makes everyone look great. We have had our entire family portrait (13 of us) done multiple times and they turn out awesome every time. This is quite a challenge when there are so many little ones to keep happy. Evan is patient and we never felt rushed. I would highly recommend Evan as a Photographer for your wedding or family photo event.

Sent on 02/08/2020

Courtney W. · Married on 02/07/2020

Evan produces excellent quality photos, and makes the experience easy and fun.

Evan has been our family photographer for all of our most memorable milestones, including our engagement, wedding, maternity, and family sessions. He is an amazing photographer, and also one of the nicest and most professional guys you’ll ever meet!

• Kristen

Kristen E. · Married on 01/24/2020

Engagement and wedding photos

I absolutely cannot give enough stars for this review. From day one, Evan was calm and confident which was oddly comforting to a stressed out bride. On the wedding day, Evan popped in and out of areas to get all those sweet little moments no one really thinks about until they get pictures. My husband and I were very impressed that Evan blended into the reception. I have and will recommend him to any friends needing a photographer in the future.

Sent on 09/15/2020

Evan Robold Photography's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for these kind words Kristen. I hope you guys are doing well! Capturing your wedding day was such a pleasure. :)

Adrienne L. · Married on 10/26/2019

The best photographer

I would hire Evan again and again. He and Scott took amazing pictures and were incredibly friendly and flexible. We got our pictures in a timely manner, and Evan even sent us a special gift. I can't wait to see what he does with our book. Hire him!

Sent on 12/11/2019

G Giaimo · Married on 07/21/2019

Evan is who you want!

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, Evan is who you want-- and need to hire! He perfectly understood what we were imagining for our photos capturing the big day. He was flexible, incredibly easy to communicate with from a different state, and was a perfect addition to our plans. We can't wait to hire Evan again for photos as our family grows!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Katie · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful, creative, and timeless photography

Evan was our wedding photographer last April at the Stillwell House in downtown Tucson. We were so happy with our experience with Evan. He made the whole process very easy especially since we planned or wedding while living out of state. He was very responsive and easy to make plans with when we knew we would be in town. Setting up an engagement photoshoot was easy and a fun way to practice and get to know him and his art a little more. He captured the feelings and beauty of our wedding day and I love reliving the day just by looking through the stunning photos. He is a true artist and professional and you can tell he loves what he does and truly cares for his clients. I would recommend him over and over especially if you want photos that tell the story of your special day!!! Thank you Evan, we couldn't be happier with what you captured on the best day ever!

Sent on 02/23/2020

Candice B. · Married on 04/06/2019

The Perfect Photographer

We loved working with Evan Robald! From our engagement pictures to the wedding day, he was absolutely wonderful. All of our pictures he took were amazing! Quality, clear pictures that were natural looking. We are so happy with the product and have had so many compliments. He has a real talent for capturing the natural, candid moments and capturing the emotions of the day. He was easy to communicate with and provided us with our pictures in a very reasonable time frame quickly after the event. 100% would recommend Evan Robald Photography! Amazing work for a great price and great experience!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Jessica · Married on 02/09/2019

Great Experience!

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Evan for our engagement and wedding pictures. Neither one of us really enjoy getting our photos taken but Evan made it so enjoyable with his professional but also laid back personality that allowed us to just relax and be ourselves. We also liked that he sat down and met with us at a coffee shop before our engagement photos to discuss what we wanted, then he met with us again before the wedding to help us build a timeline and make sure he knew exactly what we wanted. It was so nice to be able to talk to him in person before the big day, he put so much time into getting to know us and it really shows in our photos. Evan went out of his way to make our wedding great and capture all of the special moments perfectly. After the posed photos we didn’t even notice he was there because he managed to blend in with the guest while getting tons of great photos. He even managed to get incredible photos of my 2 and 3 year old nephews which I didn’t know was possible. We received our pictures earlier than we expected and can’t believe how great they turned out. Evan is very professional, on time, personable and has great prices. We could not be happier with our photos and I know he will be the only photographer we will work with in the future.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Lauren G. · Married on 10/25/2018

Evan is professional, talented and a truly kind person!

Evan is amazing to work with and the moments he captures are breathtaking!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful!

Evan was great! Easy to work with, really took the time to figure out what we wanted for our photos. We love our pictures, you can go wrong with having Evan do your photos!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Szd0004 · Married on 08/25/2018

The perfect photographer for my wedding at Saguaro Buttes

Evan was everything I was looking for in a wedding photographer. His portfolio is elegant yet accessible, like you can see yourself in his frames, but it’s an elevated version of yourself just by virtue of his composition and lighting. I could barely recognize myself in the mirror after having my makeup done for my wedding, but I see my best self smiling out of the pictures that he took that day.
    I selected him as part of an inclusive package at Saguaro Buttes, so I’m not sure what his normal pricing is, however, whatever his cut of the package pricing was probably charity work that he can write off for taxes compared to what his caliber of performance and delivery should charge. (Side note, if you are getting married at Saguaro Buttes with one of their packages, PICK EVAN, don’t even bother looking through the portfolios of the other photographers, just trust me). All that to say, his services were well worth twice what I probably ended up paying for them.
    Evan was very responsive and flexible, even meeting my husband and I last minute between Christmas and New Years to go over options and meet/greet. Like, 13/10 customer care people.
    I would place Evan right in the middle of the Bossypants/laissez faire spectrum of wedding photographers that I’ve witnessed (also as a bridesmaid). He was gently directive during family shots and didn’t fuss posing people forever. I barely noticed him during the ceremony or the rest of the evening, but when you look at the pictures, he was obviously *everywhere at once*… like a photo ninja. He did a great job candidly photographing people throughout the reception as well, and it was fun to look back and see aspects of the party/wedding that we weren’t directing witnessing. And, somehow, he pulled off a miracle and got really cute pictures of the 7 plus sugar crazed nieces and nephews and got them all looking at the camera and smiling? Wow, this man either had extra cupcakes up his sleeve, or is a child herding genius.
    I had told Evan that the scenery around SB was very important to me, and wow, he made us look like desert fawns and fairies getting married in our natural settings. It also helped that we had a monsoon roll through super dramatically, he captured every billowing cloud, saguaro, ocotillo, and HOLY COW YA’LL, THE SUNSET PICTURES. I can’t describe them, so I’ll just post. Evan is a natural setting photographer savant. Also, since he photographs a lot at SB, he is very comfortable and knows the exact angles and setups for everything, there’s no fussing around setting up a shot. He has everything down to a science.
    …. If it sounds like I’m raving, it’s because I am. He is that good…. If you’ve read this far and aren’t convinced yet, just meet with him.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 04/14/2018

Great photographer!

Evan was our photographer for our engagement shoot and wedding photos. I am not exaggerating when I say he was the best vendor we worked with during the entire wedding process. He was easy to communicate with, quick to respond to emails, kind and friendly on every interaction, and produced beautiful photos.
    We booked Evan because of all the reasons above, and because we wanted his more natural, authentic style of photography. He got some great couple pictures of us with just some slight suggestions on what we should do, never over posing us. After we did the formal family and couple shoots, he melted into the background of the wedding, completely allowing us to enjoy our day, while doing a great job of capturing our wedding and some really beautiful, natural moments between us and our guests.
    If you want someone who does a mix of naturally ‘posed’ couples pictures and someone to capture your day without intruding on it, Evan is your guy. We absolutely loved working with him and our wedding photos.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Jared G. · Married on 01/07/2018

We use Evan for every photo shoot!

Best. Photographer. Period. We use Evan for every type of shoot and will continue to do so! Highly recommend!

Nicole · Married on 05/05/2017

Evan was not only an amazing photographer but so friendly and accommodating for our unique wedding needs. Our wedding photos are amazing and really capture how magical the wedding was for us. 100 % recommended!!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Michael · Married on 04/29/2017

Evan was absolutely awesome. He had soo many great ideas for pictures, but also let us give our own ideas for some nice shots. He made the picture portion of our wedding go very smooth and we are grateful. We recommended him to a coworker who is also getting married at Saguaro Buttes.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Kelley · Married on 04/22/2017

We love Evan and would highly recommend his services to anyone! He captured our wedding beautifully. We could not be happier with our experience and our photos.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Jami · Married on 04/02/2017

Of all the vendors we had to deal with Evan was the best and most reassuring. A few things went wrong with our flowers, cake and food but Evan was early, flexible, creative and overall just amazing. He made our night one to remember and I have beautiful photos that captured the best day of my life!!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Marcia · Married on 11/14/2016

I have highly recommend Evan! This past November Evan was the photographer for our wedding. We could not be more pleased at all his great work. He was very professional and made picture taking stress free. He captured the best moments and was so smooth, it's like he was not there! He was very polite to all our guest and was flexible with our requests. The final product was amazing. Our pictures are great quality and we will cherish them forever.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Penelope C. · Married on 10/07/2016

Highly recommend

Amazing photographs, super flexible, and very well priced! I would highly recommend!

Carmen · Married on 09/17/2016

My Fiance and I have heard great things about Evan! Evan photographed my soon-to-be Sister-in-laws wedding and her photos are just phenomenal! They are classy with the "edits" he used but not fake looking, like instagram edits haha. My Fiance and I met with him last week (at Starbucks). He was very nice and he likes Starbucks!! HeeHee He presented himself as a very respectful man. He told us about himself and brought a couple albums for us to look at. He is very great at what he does! His prices are affordable and we truly feel we can trust him and we will be taken care of on our special day! We felt that he cared more about the photography and catching every single special moment more than how much his services were. We are very excited to work with Evan on our special day and we know we picked the perfect photographer!

Sent on 10/26/2015
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/30/2015

Great photographer!

We didn’t use him for a wedding but use him every year for a couple’s shoot. He always returns messages very quickly and answers any quirky questions I may have. He is one of the nicest guys you will meet plus his photos are outstanding! He has a great eye for photography and catching the light correctly. We will always be back yearly! Thank you, Evan!

Dawnee · Married on 09/12/2015

Evan is fantastic! I can't say enough how comfortable he makes you feel in front of a camera...that is when you even realize he is taking your picture! haha! He got some great shots at our wedding and I didn't even realize he was around or see him taking the picture. He is kind and considerate and is really focused on making it about the couple and what they want. Our pictures are gorgeous and I loved every single one! He is also very professional and has a quick turn around with products and responses. Every bride has those last minute details that they worry about, Evan was not one of those details. I never waited more than a few hours for a response to a question I had...even on a Sunday! You won't go wrong choosing Evan to be the photographer for your special day!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Rachel · Married on 05/09/2015

Evan did such a great job with our engagement photos and our wedding photos. He really brought out the best moments at our wedding!

Sent on 10/05/2015