Evan Robold Photography Reviews

38 | Tucson, AZ

38 Reviews for Evan Robold Photography

Nicole · Married on 05/05/2017

Evan was not only an amazing photographer but so friendly and accommodating for our unique wedding needs. Our wedding photos are amazing and really capture how magical the wedding was for us. 100 % recommended!!

Michael · Married on 04/29/2017

Evan was absolutely awesome. He had soo many great ideas for pictures, but also let us give our own ideas for some nice shots. He made the picture portion of our wedding go very smooth and we are grateful. We recommended him to a coworker who is also getting married at Saguaro Buttes.

Kelley · Married on 04/22/2017

We love Evan and would highly recommend his services to anyone! He captured our wedding beautifully. We could not be happier with our experience and our photos.

Jami · Married on 04/02/2017

Of all the vendors we had to deal with Evan was the best and most reassuring. A few things went wrong with our flowers, cake and food but Evan was early, flexible, creative and overall just amazing. He made our night one to remember and I have beautiful photos that captured the best day of my life!!

Marcia · Married on 11/14/2016

I have highly recommend Evan! This past November Evan was the photographer for our wedding. We could not be more pleased at all his great work. He was very professional and made picture taking stress free. He captured the best moments and was so smooth, it's like he was not there! He was very polite to all our guest and was flexible with our requests. The final product was amazing. Our pictures are great quality and we will cherish them forever.

Carmen · Married on 09/17/2016

My Fiance and I have heard great things about Evan! Evan photographed my soon-to-be Sister-in-laws wedding and her photos are just phenomenal! They are classy with the "edits" he used but not fake looking, like instagram edits haha. My Fiance and I met with him last week (at Starbucks). He was very nice and he likes Starbucks!! HeeHee He presented himself as a very respectful man. He told us about himself and brought a couple albums for us to look at. He is very great at what he does! His prices are affordable and we truly feel we can trust him and we will be taken care of on our special day! We felt that he cared more about the photography and catching every single special moment more than how much his services were. We are very excited to work with Evan on our special day and we know we picked the perfect photographer!

Dawnee · Married on 09/12/2015

Evan is fantastic! I can't say enough how comfortable he makes you feel in front of a camera...that is when you even realize he is taking your picture! haha! He got some great shots at our wedding and I didn't even realize he was around or see him taking the picture. He is kind and considerate and is really focused on making it about the couple and what they want. Our pictures are gorgeous and I loved every single one! He is also very professional and has a quick turn around with products and responses. Every bride has those last minute details that they worry about, Evan was not one of those details. I never waited more than a few hours for a response to a question I had...even on a Sunday! You won't go wrong choosing Evan to be the photographer for your special day!

Rachel · Married on 05/09/2015

Evan did such a great job with our engagement photos and our wedding photos. He really brought out the best moments at our wedding!

Brianna · Married on 04/28/2015

Evan was a joy to work with when it came to our wedding. He worked with us to accommodate the hours of our wedding and was brilliant at shooting photos that allowed both my husband's and my personality to shine through. We received a lot of compliments from our guests on how welcoming he was when asked for their picture taken. In my opinion, I'm not a very photogenic person, but I've always been in love with photography. I was very picky when it came to photographers. When I first saw his pictures, I loved how he could capture the little moments. The fact that my husband liked them as well was a sign in my book. Evan had a fun personality that helped us relax and have fun on our big day. Once we received our photos, we were ecstatic with the quality of the photos. We highly recommend his work to anyone needing a photographer. We certainly plan on using Evan again whenever we have family pictures come up and recommending him to my family for my sister's senior year pictures.

Brianna and Kevin Jordan

Evan is outstanding - he is so responsive, calm, easy going, complimentary, and takes outstanding photos. He made us feel so at ease and happy during our wedding. He took amazing shots too - both of the ceremony, candid shots during the reception and partying, and beautiful posed photos. Can't recommend highly enough!

Rachael · Married on 12/20/2014

Evan Robold is spectacular. He was so artistic with his photography and worked so well with my husband and I. He absolutely made our day even more special then it already was. We will always have such great memories because of his fabulous work!

• Z

Zoe · Married on 11/14/2014

Evan was fabulous! Our event took place at sunset and into the evening. Evan did an excellent job capturing our ambiance, which I think it hard to do with the limited lighting we had. We've had multiple people comment about our pictures and we are very happy!

MJ · Married on 11/01/2014

Evan Robold takes beautiful photographs. We cannot be happier with the pictures of our wedding. We originally found Evan by seraching online for wedding photographers in Tucson. His portfolio really stood out because every photo had great lighting, even in tricky lighting situations. When we first met to interview, he was friendly, professional, and personable. Better yet, his style matched what we were looking for - someone who would take great candid pictures while being out of the way and not being intrusive. We had a great engagement photo session with hundreds of great pictures over 3-4 hours! At the wedding, he was like a photographer ninja, capturing photos from multiple angles while not being seen. The photographs are beautiful - great lighting and composition and timing. He and Shannon captured so many wonderful moments, we could not be happier.

On a more personal note, my mother passed away less than a month and a half later, and the photos we have from the wedding are really treasured with her happy and captured in many great moments including our last family photo together, dancing with me as part of the mother son dance, and dancing with my dad, her husband of 50 years. She couldn't make it to the dance floor to dance with dad so they danced at their table, but Evan was attentive and aware enough to capture a very touching moment which we treasure.

The only thing we feel Evan could work on is he direction and organization during the family "set" photos. This includes directing how people set up but also detail direction like "fix your hair."

With that being said, we just have so many wonderful photos we are really overwhelmed and one of the best decisions you could make while planning your wedding is to book Evan early and for many hours!

Cheyanna · Married on 09/20/2014

Evan was referred to me by a friend who is also a photographer. They teamed up and captured my big day. Evan did an amazing job and was super accommodating with the details of our HUGE wedding party. I would recommend (and have) Evan as a photographer without any hesitation.

I was so pleased with the quality of our daughters wedding photos! Not only were the images unique and artistic, but we never knew Even was there - he captured every moment without being seen! Since the bride and groom did not see each other until the ceremony, capturing that first look on both faces was a concern, as Evan works solo. It was not a problem and those are two of our favorite images. He is a true professional and so very nice to work with! He has packages to fit any budget as well!

Kim · Married on 04/04/2014

Evan was amazing! He was very professional. He was a lot of fun to work with and our engagement pictures were gorgeous. We haven't gotten our wedding pictures yet (its only been a week) but I know they will be amazing!

Evan is an amazing photographer! He is very down to earth and willing to listen to any crazy ideas you may have(my husband and I had plenty!) He is great about communicating and keeping you up to date on anything happening. He was a joy to have at our wedding!

We absolutely loved working with Evan. His prices were great, and he was very flexible in tweaking the packages he offered. He's such a nice guy, and that's important when you're spending a great deal of time with a vendor. We even asked if he'd be willing to photograph the rehearsal dinner, and he fit right in with the family! He was comfortable around everyone, and therefore everyone was comfortable around him which is important for good photos!

The quality of the photographs were great. We absolutely love and treasure our engagement, rehearsal dinner, and wedding photos. He delivered the finished product well within the stated time frame. We are also really happy with our album as Evan did a wonderful job designing it.

I highly recommend Evan. If I was still living in Tucson I wouldn't hesitate to book him again for an even or photoshoot. He's great!

We were so happy with his work!! We live out of state and he worked with us and communicated as much as possible.

Melissa · Married on 04/27/2013

My husband and I were so excited to look for a photographer for the wedding because like most people, we wanted our special day documented in a way that we could look back on a feel like we're reliving the whole wonderful experience. Because my husband is a photographer I let this be his area of searching and deciding, and he did just that! We previewed and spoke with every photographer in Tucson. However, that search came to an abrupt halt when we found Evan. Not only were his photos absolutely captivating, but his disposition towards photographing the wedding was humble and very enthusiastic. He had a great price which was also very appealing to us. He shot our engament and wedding photos, and both were very fun and relaxed! Evan has a great laid back and journalistic style, which allowed my husband and I to be ourselves and goof around with each other while he snapped photos. Ultimately, showing our true personality with out being too posed, which my husband and I both appreciated. We met once over coffee before the wedding to chat and go over different shots we had in mind so that come time for the wedding there was no scrambling or confusion. I couldn't have appreciated him more than I did on the big day, he made everything easy so I didn't have to think, or worry, about anything. My husband and I are so incredibly thankful to have found Evan and would encourage EVERYONE to use him for their event, he is the best!

Jennifer · Married on 02/23/2013

My husband and I selected Evan Robold as our wedding photographer, and we were not disappointed. From our first meeting, Evan was receptive to our ideas and able to answer all of our questions. He showed some impressive samples from his portfolio and was also knowledgable about our wedding venue. Finally, he never pressured us into any sort of commitment, which we appreciated.

On the day of our wedding, he showed up promptly, as promised, and immediately began taking pictures. He took pictures at all stages, from getting ready, to the ceremony, and all important parts of the reception. He took over 500 pictures during the night, so when we received them we got a pretty decent representation of our day. Furthermore, it seemed as if his pictures told the story of our day.

Overall, we were extremely pleased with the product we received from Evan, as well as his professionalism. We would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for the right photographer to capture the memories of their special day.

Evan was WONDERFUL to work with! He has a calm demeanor that is so refreshing when surrounded by the chaos that comes with a wedding. He listened to my fiance and I about our style and likes and dislikes in photos, and he was able to incorporate those aspects into our photos.

• W

Whitney · Married on 02/15/2013

Evan is an incredible photographer with a unique vision when it comes to weddings. His photos aren't stiff, over-posed, boring or the same old same old. He was always prompt and professional when it came to meetings and on the big day. My husband an I aren't big on being photographed but with Evan there it never felt like we had a camera in our face. He took incredible photos and no one even really noticed him! I think it's hard to find a photographer who is so involved in making sure he gets amazing photos while at the same time not having to stop to pose people.

I think the best way to describe my photos from Evan is a story. I look back and feel like the photos tell a story about not only our wedding, but the relationship my husband and I have. I never get tired of looking through my wedding or my engagement photos (also done by Evan) and I'll show them to whoever will look! I've received so many compliments and even had a few family members look back on their experience with wedding photographers and wish they could have found Evan before their big day.

I felt that as soon as we booked Evan, I didn't have to worry about photos at all.

Our photos were finished and sent to us in a very timely manner, in fact, they were done early which was a great surprise.

Evan is a fantastic photographer and he's a great person. We met a few photographers before Evan and nothing clicked. Within a few minutes of talking to Evan, both my husband and I knew, this is the person we want capturing one of the biggest and most important days of our lives.

• Rodney

Rodney · Married on 02/02/2013

Evan was awesome! He communicated clearly through email and always within the same day. On the wedding day he was very accommodating and moved the picture schedule as needed. We only wished we would have paid for one more hour so he could have taken more beautiful pictures.