Evan Davies Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Heather Getting married on 02/09/2022

Honestly Amazing

We had the best experience working with Evan! He traveled to Wisconsin to shoot our wedding for us and he did a wonderful job. I was so impressed that he wore a speaker around his neck and played romantic music while we were doing our wedding photos. It was such a nice touch and made the experience very comfortable. He didn't pressure us into anything! Very go-with-the-flow and easy to work with. It was really important to him and us that the photos looked as natural as possible and they did! They turned out so gorgeous!! We have gotten SO MANY compliments on the quality and aesthetic of our photos, I was blown away! You will not be disappointed. I would definitely work with him again!
  • David
    David M. Married on 05/01/2021

Quality and service second to NONE!

What can I say about Evan?
    We were given a vendor list from our wedding vendor. We went through it very thoroughly and went through the motions of viewing websites and Instagram pages we liked everyone’s work, but when we came to Evan’s page our jaws literally dropped! We had several interviews with various photographers just to get a feel for their personalities. Of course, doing this all during the height of the pandemic video calls was all we could do at the time. When Evan joined our scheduled call his beautiful wife Kazmira was with him, their energy and vibes sold us even more than his beautiful photos. Not just wedding photos but his travels and landscapes were stunning. We knew right away how much we wanted them to shoot not only our wedding but our engagement photos as well! The Engagement photos did NOT disappoint, we went for a nostalgic look and had them taken at the original Ford Model T Plant (Thie Piquette Plant) in Detroit, and just as we imagined they were breathtaking, far better than we could have ever imagined! So many people asked who did our photos and without hesitation, I pointed them to Evan's Instagram page! There are no words for how wonderful this couple works together and we could never thank them enough for capturing our precious moments throughout the engagement session and of course our wedding day. They have become friends for life and of course our go-to photographers for anything that life will bring us in the future!
  • Riley
    Riley S. Married on 04/03/2021

Best photographer out there!

Evan did a phenomenal job with our engagement photos. Making my fiancé, who hates pictures, feel so comfortable with the process. Evan and his wife, Kazmira, are such easy going people. When you talk with them, it’s like you’ve known them for years! They were the most genuinely kind and caring people ever! The quality of the work & the amount of photos we got back was incredible! We have so much options to choose from for our wedding and even got some special moments captured with our dog. For all life events, I will go to Evan for my photos! I highly recommend Evan Davies photography for anyone who wants great quality photos that you’d love enough to turn into a wallpaper at your house (only kidding somewhat). I can’t wait for our wedding to see his incredible work on one of the most important and best days of our lives.
    Sahra Married on 10/02/2020

Bad A$$ photographer with a creative vision

Evan was absolutely AMAZING!! From beginning to end his open communication was incredible. My husband and I are usually not ones to be the center of attention. Evan made us feel completely comfortable and he captured every perfect moment without needing any direction from us. He just knew. It was great as a bride to not have to worry about which photos were being captured. Evan was a rockstar at capturing us as a couple and every detail we put into the day. To top it off we ordered our wedding album through him and it is PERFECTION!! I can’t wait to see what he does for our maternity and baby photos!! I would recommend 10000000%!!!
    Ashley L. Married on 09/12/2020

Ashley Lenard

Evan captured our engagement photos. He has a way of making you feel so comfortable in front of the camera even through the awkward moments! His patience and professionalism during the shoot was exceptional!
  • Trishanna
    Trishanna V. Married on 08/21/2020

Highly Recommend!!!

My husband and I had the pleasure of having Evan photograph our intimate ceremony on Belle Isle. From the very beginning he was very communicative and cooperative and worked with us to create a package to fit our budget and needs. He did a phenomenal job with our wedding photos. He made us feel very comfortable and you can tell he really cares about his craft and his clients. Evan will do whatever it takes to capture those perfect moments you may forget on your special day and you get to relive these moments all over again through photograph. Our photos turned out magical and timeless and we’ve gotten so many compliments on them. I highly recommend using Evan for your special day and will definitely be using him again in the future.
  • Sophie
    Sophie P. Married on 08/08/2020

Just... wow

Evan came out to Colorado to capture our engagement photos and I don't have the words to describe how perfect and endearing and special and absolutely memorable our day was, all because of Evan. He is the most down-to-earth, personable photographer. He captured the raw and purest of moments during our engagement shoot. Now... I can be picky, and Evan exceeded our expectations tenfold, so much that immediately after I saw our engagement photos, I asked him to do our wedding (oh yes, MORE TO COME!). If you want/need someone who is able to catch authentic, genuine, real love and overall most natural pictures, here you are! My fiancé, Steven, is not a fan of taking pictures but, Evan being as he is, made everything feel so natural (and a bit too much laughter, haha oops). I cannot wait to do this again with you guys, only on wedding day!
    Megan K. Married on 08/02/2020

Thank you Evan!

We had such a great experience working with Evan for our wedding! He took it in stride when we rescheduled and downsized our wedding due to COVID and having him there that day was so much fun! We loved his enthusiasm and professionalism! We haven’t received our photos yet but have seen a few previous and can’t wait for the rest!!
    Steven P. Married on 08/01/2020

Dreamiest photographers

Evan and Kaz made our day so perfect - they made us feel like we were the only ones to exist that day and just made time stop for a moment. Not only were they phenomenal in making us laugh and feel so comfortably natural, they also have THE BEST marriage advice. They were kind of like a 2 for 1 in helping make our day so special, by helping us coordinate and taking pictures while doing so. If you want to have the best, most smooth day with a lovable team by your side - you’ve found the gems. They both bring out your best, truest versions of yourself with your significant other and all while capturing it with the most precious and beautiful results. You choose these two and you’ve made a decision you won’t ever forget (literally)!!!
    Alexa S. Married on 03/09/2020

Our Wedding Experience

Working with Evan for our wedding was an amazing experience. He captured the perfect moments and brought our idea to life. His professionalism and attention to detail are what prompted us to work with him. The day of our wedding moved quickly, but Evan managed to photograph us with ease and deliver the most breathtaking photos. We highly recommend Evan for any special event!
    Kazmira E. Married on 10/05/2019

The best yet!

Evan is so good at making you feel comfortable in front of the camera, even if you're not! Not to mention he makes the whole experience leading up to our special day so easy. I love how he captures the unseen moments throughout the day! You can NOT go wrong by booking Evan!
    Paige P. Married on 05/11/2019

Great Experience!

Evan took our proposal, engagement, and wedding photos. We loved every single one of them! He is so great with knowing what to do and where to do it. He has very good attention to detail and fulfilled all of our dreams for our wedding. Would 10/10 recommend!
  • Karlee
    Karlee T. Married on 01/11/2019

Perfect day!

Evan made my husband and I feel comfortable from the very beginning. We are both very laid back relaxed people and it was great to be able to work with someone who has a similar demeanour. I couldn’t recommend Evan highly enough he is not only an amazing photographer but has become a friend of ours too :)
    Brooke Married on 12/07/2018

Amazing Wedding Shoot!!

So happy with my experience with Evan Davies Photography. Evan was very personal and kind. The shoot was absolutely magical. He was able to capture the most precious moments of our day!!
  • Briana
    Briana Married on 06/03/2017

We will forever use Evan as our Photographer!

Our first experience with Evan was when he photographed our wedding! He did such an amazing job capturing moments and detail! He was up for any crazy idea we had. I am in love with our wedding photos! We then had Evan take our Maternity photos and we were even more impressed and finally our newborn pictures (well she was 2 months old). Evan is professional, personal, flexible and amazing at what he does! We will forever use him as our photographer!
  • Katherine
    Katherine C. Married on 06/13/2020

Amazing experience!

Evan was absolutely fantastic! He was so flexible when I had to change dates and states(!) because of COVID. We also loved hanging out with him on our wedding day and the photos are STUNNING! He is so talented, and I am so happy he was our photographer