Evan Davies Photography Reviews

Evan Davies Photography 5
  • Sophie

Sophie Pitz · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Just... wow

Evan came out to Colorado to capture our engagement photos and I don't have the words to describe how perfect and endearing and special and absolutely memorable our day was, all because of Evan. He is the most down-to-earth, personable photographer. He captured the raw and purest of moments during our engagement shoot. Now... I can be picky, and Evan exceeded our expectations tenfold, so much that immediately after I saw our engagement photos, I asked him to do our wedding (oh yes, MORE TO COME!). If you want/need someone who is able to catch authentic, genuine, real love and overall most natural pictures, here you are! My fiancé, Steven, is not a fan of taking pictures but, Evan being as he is, made everything feel so natural (and a bit too much laughter, haha oops). I cannot wait to do this again with you guys, only on wedding day!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Ashley Lenard · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Ashley Lenard

Evan captured our engagement photos. He has a way of making you feel so comfortable in front of the camera even through the awkward moments! His patience and professionalism during the shoot was exceptional!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Kazmira Eldaly · Married on 10/05/2019

The best yet!

Evan is so good at making you feel comfortable in front of the camera, even if you're not! Not to mention he makes the whole experience leading up to our special day so easy. I love how he captures the unseen moments throughout the day! You can NOT go wrong by booking Evan!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Paige Paoletti · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Experience!

Evan took our proposal, engagement, and wedding photos. We loved every single one of them! He is so great with knowing what to do and where to do it. He has very good attention to detail and fulfilled all of our dreams for our wedding. Would 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Karlee

Karlee Towning · Married on 01/11/2019

Perfect day!

Evan made my husband and I feel comfortable from the very beginning. We are both very laid back relaxed people and it was great to be able to work with someone who has a similar demeanour. I couldn’t recommend Evan highly enough he is not only an amazing photographer but has become a friend of ours too :)

Evan Davies Photography 6
    Evan Davies Photography 11
    Sent on 04/03/2019

Brooke G · Married on 12/07/2018

Amazing Wedding Shoot!!

So happy with my experience with Evan Davies Photography. Evan was very personal and kind. The shoot was absolutely magical. He was able to capture the most precious moments of our day!!

Evan Davies Photography 12
    Evan Davies Photography 13
    Evan Davies Photography 14
    Evan Davies Photography 15
    Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 06/03/2017

We will forever use Evan as our Photographer!

Our first experience with Evan was when he photographed our wedding! He did such an amazing job capturing moments and detail! He was up for any crazy idea we had. I am in love with our wedding photos! We then had Evan take our Maternity photos and we were even more impressed and finally our newborn pictures (well she was 2 months old). Evan is professional, personal, flexible and amazing at what he does! We will forever use him as our photographer!

Evan Davies Photography 16