EvaMarie Freelance Reviews

EvaMarie Freelance 7
  • Kennie

Kennie Williams · Getting married on 12/15/2019

My daughters wedding

Eva is very knowledgeable about knowing what her clients needs are! We weren’t even sure what we wanted.. And she made it a dream-like day for us! I can’t say enough about how positive our experience was ..

Sent on 06/17/2019
    EvaMarie Freelance 8
    EvaMarie Freelance 9

EvaMarie Freelance's reply:

Loved getting to be pet of such an amazing winter wedding! Glad I could help you accomplish the look you were looking for! Best wishes!
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 08/30/2019

Great experience!

My experience with EvaMarie was great! She was super professional and even accommodated me by coming to my house for my trial run. She had such a calming presence (seriously!) and did quality work! She listened to me, and adjusted based on my feedback. Don't hesitate to book her!

Sent on 07/30/2019

EvaMarie Freelance's reply:

Loved working with you Carly! I had a great time collaborating on your look with you. Wishing you the best!
  • Matt

Julia Bocchese · Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful work & listened to what I wanted!

I never wear much makeup and wear my hair naturally, so I was a little nervous about finding someone to do my hair and makeup for my wedding because every time I've been in a wedding, the stylist has done me up so much I look like a different person. But Eva did an amazing job! She listened to what I wanted and gave me the more natural and comfortable look I wanted. She also did an awesome job with my mom and bridesmaids and everyone loved their looks! Plus, everything held up well for the whole day in the August heat and humidity.

Sent on 09/06/2019

EvaMarie Freelance's reply:

So glad to hear that we beat the heat and that you felt like yourself! Wishing you the happiest and fullest future.
  • Elisa

Elisa DeVincenzi · Married on 07/27/2019

Loved her Work!

EvaMarie was such a pleasure to work with! She brought my hair and makeup vision to life. She was not only responsive leading up to the wedding but was extremely flexible and accommodating. EvaMarie and her assistant did beautiful work. I cant tell you how many compliments I received!

Sent on 09/22/2019
    EvaMarie Freelance 10
    EvaMarie Freelance 11
    EvaMarie Freelance 12
    EvaMarie Freelance 13

Kristine · Married on 06/14/2019

Wedding hair and makeup

Eva and her team were incredible! She was so responsive and easy to talk to throughout the trial and wedding day! My family and bridesmaids were so at ease getting ready and she brought my vision to life! It’s not every day you get to have a huge mermaid braid!! I can’t recommend her enough for a wedding or special event! Truly a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/23/2019
    EvaMarie Freelance 14
    EvaMarie Freelance 15

EvaMarie Freelance's reply:

Thank you for booking with us! Loved creating this awesome braided bridal look and mauve look with you. It was such a great experience. Marina and I loved working with you and your girls. Wishing you the best!
  • Zazriel

Zazriel · Married on 06/02/2019

Truly An Artist - Loved My Wedding Hair Updo!

EvaMarie was a delight to work with! I absolutely loved the whimsical artistic hairstyles from her portfolio. And so, after just seeing those photos, I went ahead and booked her for my wedding. My hair trial with her was a great experience! She knew exactly what I want just from a picture. She did an amazing job on the wedding! I cannot imagine my wedding day without her.

Sent on 07/31/2019
    EvaMarie Freelance 16

EvaMarie Freelance's reply:

Thank you so much for booking with us. I’m so glad we could make you dream hair come true. You and you girls looked so beautiful. Wishing you the best!

Rachel · Married on 05/23/2019

Highly recommend!!!

I’ve worked with EvaMarie on numerous occasions, most recently when she provided hair and makeup for a wedding in which I was a bridesmaid. I’ve also worked with her on video projects. I’m so happy to say that in all the working situations I’ve witnessed, EvaMarie is SUCH a joy to work with! Her calm demeanor really set our bridal party at ease. My dear friend the bride was pretty nervous while getting ready, and Eva found so many ways to make her smile, let go and enjoy the experience! I loved my hair and makeup and didn’t want to take it off at the end of the night!! She uses really high-quality products and takes time to perfect every detail. The best part is that she is the most genuine person with a true passion for what she does and a huge heart for people. I can’t recommend EvaMarie enough!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

EvaMarie Freelance's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! It was such a friendly warm environment and my stylists and I loved getting to enhance the beautiful women you already are. We love what we do and I’m so glad you guys could feel that!
  • Brigid

Brigid Mccloskey · Married on 05/04/2019

Great Choice!

Eva and Marina were absolutely amazing to work with. They did hair and makeup for me, my 6 bridesmaids, the two moms, and grand mom. Eva worked with me during the trial to get exactly the look I wanted and was great at helping everyone else figure out what would work for them. She was such a calming presence and made sure we were all ready to go with plenty of time to spare before pictures.

Sent on 06/16/2019

EvaMarie Freelance's reply:

you were so great to work with! I’m so glad that marina and I were able to make your morning calm and easy. You all looked stunning and I can’t wait, to see photos!
  • Becky

Becky Dodds · Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing is not enough to say!

Having Eva do to the hair & makeup for me and my bridal party was the best choice I made! She was amazing to work with, efficient, professional and SO, so talented. I had 8 girls in my bridal party and her (and her assistant) handled everyone/everything with ease. There was so much to juggle in a short time frame and Eva made everything go so smoothly. Not to mention how AMAZING our hair and make up looked! I have super curly hair and the one thing I was concerned about was finding someone who could work with my curls (it is surprisingly very difficult to find someone who can do a curly-hair updo) and make it look amazing. And Eva did just that!!! I was beyond happy with how my hair and make up looked for my wedding day. I cannot thank her enough and cannot say enough good things about her!! I HIGHLY recommend her for anyone getting married!

Sent on 05/15/2019

EvaMarie Freelance's reply:

I loved working with your natural curl. It was so fun collaborating with you on your look and working with your family and friends. Thank you for booking with us!
  • Lily

Lily Stottlemyer · Married on 12/15/2018

Evamarie is absolutely amazing! She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. She is the best at what she does!

Evamarie did my hair and makeup on my wedding day. It included a facial massage which was so awesome. My hair and makeup was beautiful and I couldn’t have asked for a better stylist! She made me look & feel amazing, and I received so many compliments. 10/10 all around!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    EvaMarie Freelance 17
    EvaMarie Freelance 18
    EvaMarie Freelance 19
    EvaMarie Freelance 20
    EvaMarie Freelance 21
    EvaMarie Freelance 22

EvaMarie Freelance's reply:

So glad that you loved what we did. Working with you was an amazing experience for me as well! Wishing you the happiest marriage .
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Shaginaw · Married on 11/10/2018

Book her now!

I was a bride's maid of honor for the wedding that Eva did make-up for in November 2018. She did such a fantastic job with all of the ladies that day and was well organized, timely, and super sweet. She was also super receptive to feedback. i.e. if someone wanted to have more of a glamorous look, she conquered that or if someone wanted to be more natural, she nailed that. Her pricing was also in line with industry standards. If you book her, you will not have any regrets!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    EvaMarie Freelance 23
    EvaMarie Freelance 24

Gina · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely Amazing

EvaMarie is some kind of magical makeup and hair maven. You will not go wrong with hiring her. She and her team did all the hair and makeup for myself and my wedding party, and she did such an incredible job. I'm pretty sure she saw a photo of what I wanted to do maybe twice, and was easily able to replicate it to even better than what I had imagined. My hair and headband I wore for the wedding stayed perfectly intact the whole day, and my makeup was flawless. I asked her for a natural makeup look for the big day, and she easily delivered.

I got a ton of compliments, and my bridal party absolutely loved her and her team as well. They were all super cool to hang out with and put everyone at ease early in the morning on a stressful and busy day. I also loved that she had created a detailed timeline so time wasn't wasted of discussing who would go next; each person knew exactly when and what time it would be their turn. Everyone looked stunning and she and her team did a an amazing job of making everyone feel very beautiful.

In addition to absolutely nailing hair and makeup, EvaMarie was just generally tremendous to work with. She has such a nice and sweet personality and is extremely capable of creating the perfect look that you want for your wedding. I cannot stress enough how wonderful she was to work with. I had many questions along the way, and she always answered them so fast.

EvaMarie is truly wonderful and she is damn good at hair and makeup. I cannot recommend her enough and was very happy I had her to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. Her work was truly magnificent and she really made me feel that I looked my absolute best on the day it most mattered.

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • Tessa

Tessa · Married on 09/01/2018

EvaMarie will bring warmth, happiness and true beauty to your wedding day. Book her now!

EvaMarie was an absolutely dream to work with! She is an incredibly talented make-up artist and hair stylist. Within moments of EvaMarie doing my trial, I knew she was the one. He calm and soothing demeanor was precisely what I needed on my wedding day. She was totally professional and efficient yet so calming on my wedding day, which I totally needed. We had 8 women in total including 6 bridesmaids and 1 MOB - she and her talented team member handled each one of us with ease and with a smile. I didn’t want an overly dramatic look and wanted to still look like myself - just an elevated version of myself - she completely nailed it. I got so many compliments on both my hair and makeup- and it lasted all night. EvaMarie is not only truly talented, she is very kind and such a delight to be around. She traveled from Philly to the Poconos for a small fee that was 150% worth it! She helped make my day the most magical and beautiful day ever. **Thank you so much**, EvaMarie! To all you brides out there, book her right away before she fills up b/c she will. I cannot recommend EvaMarie enough - she is truly something special that you do not want to miss out on!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Dana · Married on 10/23/2016

I have had my hair done by Evamarie several times and have been extremely happy. I have had wedding makeup done and modeled for her a few times and enjoyed working with her and the results. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jayde · Married on 09/26/2015

Evamarie is one of the most talented people I know, especially when it comes to makeup and hair! She was a huge part of my wedding ad I wouldn't have traded her for the world. I had sent photos of the many looks I had wanted of makeup and she delivered it right on by combining the perfect image from all the pictures I had sent. It was a natural but elegant look that was flawless. She also did much of my wedding party whom looked stunningwitg the finishing work of Eva! I would recommend her to anyone who would like to be the "perfect" bride!!

Sent on 12/12/2016