Eva Photo Studio Reviews

57 | New Port Richey, FL

57 Reviews for Eva Photo Studio

57 Eva Photo Studio Reviews

Emily · Getting married on 01/25/2019

We purchased a package with Eva Photo Studio that included our engagement session as well as our wedding day (practically all of it). Our wedding isn't until 1/25/19 but we have had our engagement pictures and WOW. We LOVE them. That's even an understatement! I met with Eva and Mauricio before signing and they are so personable! Very easy to talk to! During the engagement pictures, Eva helped with pose suggestions & we can't thank her enough. We cannot wait to see our wedding pictures when they come out!

Eva Photo Studio 1
    Eva Photo Studio 2
    Eva Photo Studio 3

Natalie · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing Photographer

Eva photo studio does phenomenal work. I used them for my engagement, boudoir, and wedding photos. I was very empressed by both the staged photos and candid photos. They were a work of art.

Abby · Married on 08/10/2018

Eva was amazing. We had a great experience. They were professional and accommodating and endured the August heat for our outside ceremony. I can’t wait to get our photos back! From our sneak peak, they look perfect. Would definitely recommend!

Dianna · Married on 05/12/2018

Eva and her team went above and beyond to make our wedding photos absolutely amazing! Being an out of state bride it can be challenging to work with vendors just over the phone, but Evan and her team more than willing and took the extra time to make sure we felt comfortable leading into our big day. We provided a shot list and we got every photo we could have imagined. As well as creative shots that Eva and her team suggested. She captured the joy of the day from beginning to end. We could not be more happy with the quality and quantity of photos we received to remember our wedding for a lifetime.

Eva Photo Studio 4
    Eva Photo Studio 10
    Eva Photo Studio 11
    Eva Photo Studio 12

Erica · Married on 09/02/2017

Eva and Mauricio are absolutely the best!! We met them at a wedding expo and instantly fell in love with their photos and their personalities! We used them for our engagement photos and our wedding and they were amazing! They have the best suggestions and an amazing eye for color and lighting. They make the photo shoots fun! Our photos and video from the wedding are beyond incredible. I'm truly blown away at how beautifully they captured our special day!! We will be using them for all of our photo needs for years to come!

• I

Iris · Married on 07/15/2017

Very professional on time and we truly loved her .... we are excited for her pictures

Linz · Married on 04/29/2017

Eva conducted a mother daughter photo session with me and my daughter! She has such a warm heart and a beautiful vision! I also booked Eva photo studio to do my wedding but had Mauricio conducted that!! The mother daughter photos were gorg and I just got married 4/29/17 and can't wait for my wedding photos!!!! Mauricio is so sweet and patient!! Also, very efficient and affordable!! Thank you all and once again can't wait for the final photos!!!!

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 03/25/2017

I got married 2 day so ago and had Eva and Mauricio shoot it. I love this couple so much. We knew since the first meeting that they were the photographers for us. They are very responsive, give great suggestions, they were on time, and very accomadating. If you are looking for fun and prodessional they are the couple to go with. I cannot wait to see the final product. Thank you for a stress free day!'n

Melissa · Married on 03/17/2017

Eva and Mauricio are absolutely amazing to work with! They make you feel comfortable as soon as you meet them. They did an engagement shoot for us first, and that really helped us for the wedding day with being more comfortable. It also helped us on the wedding day to know a little more what to do, as neither of us are models. Ha. The engagement photos turned out better than I could ever hope for, so I am really excited to see how the wedding photos turn out. During the wedding, they were really everywhere so I know they really got to capture the fun and romance of our wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better team! Highly recommend!

Kelly · Married on 12/03/2016

Eva and Mauricio are AMAZING!!! Not only are their photos beautiful but they are so accommodating, helpful, artistic, and just fun to be around! They truly are an amazing team of photographers and their visions, effort, and passion made our wedding one that we will always remember! I HIGHLY recommend Eva Photo Studio to anyone looking for professional photography for any event. Several of our friends have used Eva Photo Studio and we plan to continue to recommend them and use them in the future!!!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 11/20/2016

We hired Eva Photography to do our engagement and wedding photos . The results exceeded our expectations . So many absolutely beautiful photos to choose from ! So hard to pick a favorite . I was hoping for some gorgeous sunset photos and boy did they not disappoint !! Eva and her husband were such a joy to work with and we highly recommend them for your big day !! I love that we also received a hard cover wedding album with our package . It’s been almost year since our wedding and we still can’t stop looking through all our photos ! She truly captured our beautiful day !!! Thank you so much Eva Photo Studio !!!

Eva Photo Studio 13
    Eva Photo Studio 14
    Eva Photo Studio 15
    Eva Photo Studio 16
    Eva Photo Studio 17
    Eva Photo Studio 18

Elainne · Married on 11/12/2016

We met Eva and Mauricio at a bridal expo and fell in love with their work. They photographed our engagement pictures and wedding. We were so pleased that they captured so many amazing moments and memories. We especially loved that our package included a beautiful, high quality wedding album to preserve these memories forever.

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/08/2016

Eva photo studio is fabulous, She is quick getting back to emails, she is super personable and an amazing photographer, My pictures are absolutely amazing, and the slideshow Is perfect, Thank you so much Eva photo studio, I will be back for every significant life event!

Danielle · Married on 10/01/2016

Eva exceeded our expectations. Our wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous. Eva also put together a photo slideshow that included videos from our wedding day that captured all the emotions of our wedding day. She was very accommodating and easy to work with which was very important for us because we were from out of town. We honestly can't say enough about her work. We absolutely love our wedding photos!

Amanda · Married on 05/29/2016

Eva and Mauricio are amazing!!! We now have life long photographers :) They are so friendly, and SO good at their job! They made us feel comfortable and look good. And they have reasonable pricing options! Our wedding was Memorial Day weekend in FL so it was very hot out, and they were such troopers! We are so happy that we found them, and we have already recommended them to a friend who is using them for their wedding!

Our Wedding was on 5/7/16, and Eva photography was there to photograph our Amazing Day! I have already seen a few pictures, as they post some from every wedding on their Facebook page, and they look AMAZING!!! Our Engagement shoot was at the University Tampa (on their referral) was very Beautiful. I can not wait to see all of our photos and start picking out our 60 page book they will be doing for us! Eva and her Husband were very professional, kind and helped us with ideas for poses. I Highly recommend them to anyone.

Angela · Married on 04/10/2016

Words can not describe how appreciative and thankful my husband and I are for the beautiful memories Eva and Maurico captured during our wedding day! I could go on and on about their professionalism, creativity, energy, punctuality and kindness. They were wonderful to work with from start to finish - from our initial conversation at a Bridal Show to receiving our pictures less than a month later, every step of the way was very easy and enjoyable with them. A little less than a month after our wedding, we had another wedding to attend and the photographer was horrible - he was very intrusive during the ceremony and all I remember is hearing the clicks of his camera. Experiencing this made me even more appreciative of Eva and Maurico - they captured precious moments during our ceremony and I can honestly say I did not see them one time. They captured so many details throughout the night and their creativity in unmatched. I truly feel that I have found my photographer for life and would have no hesitation recommending this amazing team to anyone looking to have their own special moments captured!

Eva and Mauricio were so amazing!!! Every picture they took of both our Engagement and our Wedding was breathtakingly beautiful!! I feel so blessed to have had them as my photographers! They made us feel comfortable and beautiful and definitely had a fun and great time with their photo shoots. Overall and amazing experience. Every person that sees our pictures falls in love with them! Thank you so much for capturing our favorite and most important moments of our lives! You guys rock!

Eva was absolutely fabulous!! She and her husband were very creative and fun to work with. She made our engagement session and wedding day an absolutely breeze. We are so happy that we found Eva Photography!!

Cynthia · Married on 12/19/2015

So far I have only seen a small peek at my wedding pictures and they are beyond amazing. I loved every minute we spent with Eva and Mauricio they made us so comfortable from engagement session to our wedding day. I was rather impressed when they even knew when the sun would set on my wedding day 10 months prior so my husband and I knew exactly when to time our ceremony at The University of Tampa. When planning a wedding, photography is one part of the day you should NEVER skimp on and if you want the best photos to capture your Amazing day, I would look no place else than Eva Photography Studios in New Port Richey. This was in my opinion money very well spent.

Laura · Married on 03/28/2015

Meeting Eva is proof that everything happens for a reason. We were in the beginning stages of wedding planning and choosing our photographer was one of the most important things to us. You would think that it would be the hardest choice but not in our case. We came across their booth at a bridal show. The minute we started talking with Eva and Mauricio we felt a connection to who they are and their great style. They made it easy to choose them. Eva had such a beautiful way of capturing all the emotion of what was the best day of my life. She even took video of some of the most special parts of the ceremony and reception and surprised us with a beautiful video slideshow. We couldn't be happier with the quality of work and the way she and Mauricio captured all of the special moments that day. We especially love the way that Eva thinks "out of the box", she has a talent for picking up on what you want and has a lot of knowledge about various places to go for beautiful photo opportunities, lighting, etc... She and Mauricio were also helpful in so many little ways. They are great with children, fun to be around and were knowledgeable about all of those little things that typically get missed unless you have a wedding planner! I can't thank them enough for making our day extra special. We will always remember their kindness and professionalism when we think of that day and of course, enjoy our amazing photos! We are so thankful that we found Eva and Mauricio!

Jill · Married on 12/14/2014

Eva Photo Studio is the best in town! We had such an amazing experience with Eva and Mauricio. Not only are Eva and Mauricio extremely talented, they are professional, punctual, and flexible as well. First, we did our engagement pictures with them, and those surpassed what we thought they would be. After seeing our engagement pictures, I couldn’t wait to see what they were going to do for our wedding pictures! They caught every special moment imaginable- from the little details of the bridal party getting ready before the wedding, the exceptionally detailed pictures of the ceremony, to the incredible photo captures of the reception. After getting the pictures back from them, you would have thought there was a whole crew there taking pictures, they didn’t miss a beat! Like everyone tells you, your wedding day flies by in the blink of an eye. You don’t realize who much you miss, until you see your wedding pictures (especially the bride before the and during the ceremony until you’re standing next to everyone). Not only do they take the most stunning pictures, Eva Photo Studio had a CD of our pictures back to us within a month. We then picked out the pictures we wanted for the wedding album, and they had the album back to us in less than a month! The album exceeded our expectations, just like everything else did working with these amazing photographers. We plan on using Eva Photo Studio for all of our future photo needs! Thank you Eva and Mauricio for helping us keep the magical memories of the most amazing night!

Crystal · Married on 10/04/2014

Working with Eva Photo Studio was such a wonderful experience! The pricing was mid-range and very reasonable compared to other high end photographers. I was a little nervous, as most brides are, but Eva was great the whole way along. She gave us direction and guided us as to poses (we knew nothing about that so it was really nice), but was still flexible and made sure she asked and listened to what we wanted too. When we got our pictures, I was even more amazed, she made me and my husband look like models and captured all the important events. So happy we went with Eva Photo Studio, I 100% recommend!

Amaris · Married on 09/20/2014

I just got married 9-20-14, Wow. What can I say About Eva Photo Studio, I remember looking and looking for the right photographer and still nervous when I hire them to do my photography for this very special day.
    Eva and Mauricio at Eva Photo Studio were one of the few things that went perfect on our day. If you are like me looking for that perfect photographer Eva and Mauricio are going to make your wedding go so easy, they are not just SUPER professional but are such great people. As a nervous bride that I was Eva just makes everything so easy and her work is just remarkable. You must meet them and see their work and how wonderful they are. Eva will forever do all my special photography. My husband and I are forever grateful. Thank You Eva & Mauricio.

Kyra · Married on 06/14/2014

My now-husband and I work in TV and so we had very specific ideas about what we envisioned our wedding photos to look like. After researching about 15 different portfolios, I discovered Eva Photo Studio. I knew immediately that Eva was the one I wanted. We scheduled a Skype call to "meet" Eva and her partner Mauricio because we're from out of town. After discussing how they work, the deals, packages and prices, we made it official and booked them!
    Eva and Mauricio make such a great team. Eva is the serious one, she keeps time and only accepts the best. She is a perfectionist and her desire to take inspiring photos and deliver what you want is strong and so appreciated. Mauricio is the heart, the charm, the kind words that keep it light and fun, as well as being a talented photographer himself. Together they balance each other and make a great team. The wedding photos and our post-wedding photos reflect their great teamwork, as they were simply stunning and exactly what we wanted- which is saying a lot because we're picky!!
    We were also so pleased with the delivery! I was expecting to get the photos (all Photoshopped by the way) in two months. They sent them within a few weeks! What we also just loved was how they numbered the photos to tell a story. For instance one photo is you, then the next a reaction from others, then back to you. So when you view the photos back to back it's like watching a film, it tells a story, and we truly re-live the day every time we see them.
    I have nothing but great things to say about Eva Photo Studio and I highly recommend them for your next event.